Sweet Coast Cakes Reviews

Sweet Coast Cakes 2
  • Jennifer

Jennifer McBride Sabedra · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Recommend 100%

We met with Candice to do our cake testing and as soon as we took the first bite we knew we found our cake decorator. The cake was amazing!! Candice was so sweet and truly cares about producing the cake her clients want. She was very responsive beforehand and we can't wait to see the final product on our wedding day!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Sweet Coast Cakes's reply:

I am so excited to see your dream wedding cake come to fruition! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day!
  • Sorin

Sorin Avel · Married on 09/20/2019

Nags Head - Key Lime Cake

Candice was very helpful in getting us to decide on the cake flavor to go for, she was very patient and friendly throughout the whole process, the cake itself was delicious and everyone loved it! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/24/2019
    Sweet Coast Cakes 3

Robert Jox · Married on 09/17/2019

Perfect cake

The cake for our wedding was beautiful. It was decorated in a beach theme with candy pieces in the shape of seashells. The guests even remarked how much they liked the cake. Great job!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Sarah Bremer · Married on 06/30/2019

Everything was perfect!

Candice at Sweet Coast Cakes was awesome to work with. Planning a wedding from out of state was difficult but she made the cake experience so simple, everything was done through email, I sent her a picture of what I wanted the cake to look like and it show up on our wedding day exactly as I had hoped. She was great at following up in the weeks leading up to the wedding to make sure everything was all set. The cake was amazing! Our guests were so impressed and said it was one of the best wedding cakes they have had! I highly recommend Candice at Sweet Coast Cakes!!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Adrienne

adrienne kish · Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing cake!

Our cake was so beautiful AND delicious! She perfectly captured the look we wanted and oh my gosh it was so good. apparently we shouldve had a bigger cake because it was all gone! (except the top layer of course). Thank you Candice for doing such a great job!!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Sweet Coast Cakes's reply:

You are so welcome! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your big day and allowing me to make it a little bit sweeter for you :) I wish you all the best!

Laura Kreger Todd Moody · Married on 04/27/2019

Yum yum yum beautiful too!

Thanks Candace- love love love the wedding cake cupcakes buttercream mints in beachy shapes colors!!! Sweet Yums!

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Sweet Coast Cakes 4

Sweet Coast Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day! I am so glad you all enjoyed everything. I wish you all the best!