Swanky Soiree Events Reviews

107 | Sarasota, FL

107 Reviews for Swanky Soiree Events

Christie Mahle · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Ritz Carlton Sarasota- November Wedding

Swanky Soiree helped to make my wedding day flawless! From the moment I reached out, Christina was very efficient and quick to reply. They were able to provide the drapes, uplighting, table numbers and various last minute items I never thought to buy. They were able to work within my budget and accommodate all specific requests. They showed up promptly the day of to set up and made the venue beautiful. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing a special touch on their wedding day, thank you again :)

Sent on 12/02/2019

Swanky Soiree Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Christie! We loved being apart of your big day! :) Congrats and Best Wishes!
  • Kristyn

Kristyn L · Married on 02/12/2020

Best decision!

Wow, where to begin. I hired swanky for their full services. It was the best decision! Not knowing a whole lot about weddings, I was able to tell them what I envisioned on my wedding day and they made everything come together so beautifully, much more than I could have imagined. They coordinate with all your vendors, before the wedding and the day of, so you don't have to if you don't want to. They always give you the choice and they don't do anything without asking you first. They provide decor, picture frames, stationary, etc if needed. They provided a beautiful Arch and outdoor lighting, which I highly recommend if you're able to. It is such a nice touch. They coordinate rehearsal. On the wedding day they set everything up and take everything down, even packed all my belongings in my car at the end of the night! I was truly blown away by Christina, Stefanie and Ashley. They are so organized and such a great team. They made my dream wedding come to life. I was able to fully enjoy my wedding, and so did my family and friends. No one had to work. I could go on. Needless to say they made wedding planning, rehearsal and the wedding day stress free and fun. I can't thank Swanky Soiree enough!

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 11/09/2019

Hire them for all of your wedding planning needs!

Christina and her team are life savers. We hired them for month of planning and the organization gave us peace of mind as we were planning from out of state. They helped me with rentals and every detail of our wedding, including the rehearsal dinner decor. Stefanie was amazing at coordinating the timeline and vendors and very responsive. Kourtney and Brittany were amazing on the wedding day as well and set everything up perfectly and were always around to lend a helping hand and calm nerves. I could not ask for a better wedding planning team. Thank you for answering all of my probably annoying questions over the year we worked together and making my vision come to life. You guys are the best around, truly! ❤️

Sent on 11/13/2019

Swanky Soiree Events's reply:

Thank you so much Paige!! We absolutely loved being apart of your big day. Best Wishes to you both!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/09/2019

Look no further Brides!

There is nothing better than having such great professionals to help you plan your wedding day. We hired Swanky for the month out planning and it was one of our greatest decisions. We did not have to think about anything at all on the day of our wedding which made us truly be able to enjoy it. Having Christina and Stefanie there for us from start to finish truly made the day perfect. It was so reassuring knowing they had our backs - the day flowed effortlessly and the timing was spectacular. Thank you so much Swanky!!

Brides - trust me, hire Swanky and you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Sarah Nelson · Married on 10/19/2019

Couldn't have done it without Swanky!

If you are planning a wedding, my absolute number #1 recommendation would be to hire Christina and Stefanie from Swanky Soiree Events. I can’t even say “hire a planner” because I really feel like the personal touches from the girls at swanky made the biggest difference in making our wedding day perfect! I did their “month of package” and I can say it was much more then that. Christina and Stefanie coordinated ALL of my vendors including timelines, clarifying contracts, organizing vendor meals, etc. This completely took the stress out of wedding planning for the month leading up to the big day. The day of our wedding called for 100% chance of rain- Christina and Stefanie made plan B, feel like plan A. Christina even brought her own personal tent to set up as a back up plan for the ceremony musician. When I kept messing with my hair (that had fallen a bit due to rain), she could tell it was bothering me and drove back to the hotel to get a curling iron and brush just to make me feel better. I can not say enough good things about Swanky Soiree Events, if you even considering a coordinator do yourself a favor and hire this team!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Swanky Soiree Events's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah!! We absolutely loved being apart of your big day. Best Wishes to you both!
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful Sweetheart Table Backdrop

The team did a great job setting up the backdrop for the sweetheart table. It was perfect!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Brandon Harrold · Married on 06/04/2019

Best Wedding Planners Ever!

We worked with Christina and Kourtney as our Month-of-Planners and couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! Looking back, I couldn't imagine not having them for the last and most hectic month of wedding planning, especially the day of. Christina and Kourtney were very meticulous and took everything to the next level, allowing me to enjoy my big day!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful!!!

Christina and the Swanky Soiree team were absolutely fantastic!!! She is such a sweet, kind and thoughtful person and she truly made our day unforgettable. From making sure all the vendors arrived on time to setting everything up exactly as we imagined (better, in fact) to always making sure we had a signature drink in our hands, Christina and her team were fantastic! She gave great advice, knew our venue inside and out, was super efficient/effective at communicating, and helped us make an incredible timeline (that we actually followed!) We truly can't thank her enough for everything she did both in front of and behind the scenes to make our day go as smoothly and magnificently as possible. Shout out to having trays of hors d’oeuvres ready for us in our dressing room to scarf down after finishing photos during cocktails!! I truly can’t recommend Swanky Soiree enough!!!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/23/2019

Beyond Amazing!

I honestly cannot say enough about Swanky Soiree - I don't even know where to begin! Short version: hire them now! Longer version: continue reading!

I was hesitant about hiring a day-of coordinator. I work in PR and have planned a ton of events. I really thought I could handle everything on my own. But, after a lot of conversations, I realized I probably needed one, so I began my search. I found Swanky Soiree and it just felt like an instant connection! Christina was super communicative from the start and met with me in person to discuss what I needed for my day. My biggest thing was letting go of the planning and set-up the day-of since I am used to being so involved in event planning.

I tried to have all our decor and additional elements organized in advance for Swanky. I didn't have an exact idea of where I wanted everything placed at the venue, but I figured I'd decide that day. Well, there was no need to decide ANYTHING. Christina and Kourtney took my decor and ran with it - and it was everything I wanted. I literally worried about NOTHING! They did not miss a thing!

Swanky also has rental options too if you don't want to purchase a ton of votive candles or signage, which is a great option because at some point, there is only so much Etsy a girl can take!

They also helped manage the rehearsal and everything with our ceremony and vendors - it was a HUGE help during that last month when you have family asking a million questions and balancing work and wedding planning!

I hired Swanky for the "Month Of" coordination. If you are a planner and organized, this is probably the right path for you. But, if you want some additional guidance, then go for one of their other packages - either way, you won't be disappointed.

After the wedding, my husband and I actually said "MVP for the wedding definitely goes to Christina and Kourtney!"

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/17/2019

Absolutely Incredible!

Christina and her team were amazing!! Honestly, words can not describe how great they were! Everything from Start to finish!

I wasn't sure about hiring a planner, the venue I got married at included a day of Coordinator and I thought that would be enough. I am just so happy we hired Christina for the Month Of Planner. I would not have been able to coordinate all the vendors and get the timeline right. Also, it helped relieve a lot of stress to know she and Kourtney would be taking care of everything!

One thing I wasn't sure how it would turn out was that I had given her all of my decoration extras and had a lot of little details for a de-sanding station I wanted but didn't really have time to give her direction (we also rented a bench and desk from her, both fit our aesthetic perfectly). She honestly didn't need any direction!! She laid everything out better then how I imagined it! It was so beautiful! I was so happy with the way it turned out! She also re-used the bench for our Sweetheart table, which was such a wonderful surprise!!

She was such a calm and friendly person to have making sure things went smoothly. I didn't have to worry at all!
    Christina was so easy to work with and answered all of my email questions! I live in NYC and had my wedding in my hometown in Florida, so having her help me the month before was just so great!
    Overall, I highly recommend Swanky Soiree. They were all professional and helped me enjoy my day even more! Thank you!!!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Emily N · Married on 03/09/2019

The Perfect Wedding Day!

We hired Christina and Kourtney for our month of planning so that we could have a little bit of the stress taken off our shoulders for the day of. My mom and I planned most of the wedding so I typed out for them of all the decor we had and where it might go, I gave Christina full reign to take all the decor and use it where she saw fit and she did ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I mean seriously, everything about my wedding day went PERFECTLY. Everyone kept telling me “everything might not go perfect, don’t get upset” but Christina did such an amazing job and there was literally nothing that went wrong. Her set up was absolutely beautiful and I only wish the wedding was longer so I had more time to take it all in!!!! I would highly recommend using Swanky Soirée for your wedding/event!!!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Savannah Garbus · Married on 03/09/2019

The two best people you could ever ask for!

I can not say enough amazing things about Christina and Kourtney! I knew from the start I was not a wedding planner and I needed people on my side who would turn my wedding day into the perfect day. They guided me where I needed to be and made sure that we had the absolute perfect day! My wedding day was a dream and I know without a doubt it was all thanks to these two amazing ladies and their team! They answered every email and text (which there was plenty of!) and calmed down every single stressful moment of planning. They turned our "backyard" wedding into the most beautiful venue! I am so thankful for Swanky Soiree for giving us the best day ever! 💕

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 12/30/2018

Shkrab Wedding

Swanky Soiree did our draping throughout ceremony and reception as well as lighting in our reception.

They did an amazing job! I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Natasha Navazi · Married on 12/08/2018

Swanky makes planning a wedding easy!

Christina and Kourtney with Swanky Soiree Events are wonderful! They are very professional and organized! I used them for the month of wedding coordination, stationary (menus, table seating cards, & welcome sign), and rentals (chiari chairs, table runners, napkins, etc.). They organized all my vendors and coordinated a timeline of events for the day. They also set up and broke down the event and ensured everything ran smoothly. Kourtney spend the entire day of the wedding making sure everything was just perfect (and believe me, IT WAS!) Thank you so much for all of your help in making my fairy tale wedding come true! I highly recommend Swanky Soiree Events to anyone planning a wedding or party. Christina and Kourtney are amazing!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Casie

Casie · Married on 12/08/2018

Day Of Coordinators

These ladies are so talented! Worth every penny, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Taylor · Married on 12/01/2018

We loved working with Kourtney! 12/01/2018

We were married at the Longboat Key Club - Harbourside on December 1st and had a great Swanky experience! We worked very closely with Kourtney the weeks leading up to the wedding and she was responsive, detail oriented, and organized. We had the option to “upgrade” our 4 hours of Swanky coordination that was included in the Longboat Key Club wedding package to a 1 month planner package which we thought was an excellent opportunity to get to know Kourtney better. This extension of Kourtney’s time and attention allowed us to relax the few weeks before the wedding knowing Kourtney had reached out to all of our vendors, confirmed arrival times, and made sure everything was how we envisioned it – and it was just that! Thank you so much to Kourtney & the Swanky team for making our day so so so perfect!!! We love you!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Shannon Brosnan · Married on 11/24/2018

Book Swanky!!!

If you can’t decide whether you need to hire a wedding planner - you do. Even if you are having a small wedding or have a small budget. It was by far the best money we spent. Christina and Courtney and their team were amazing. Christina worked with me to design a custom package that fit my budget and my needs. She helped me save money with vendors by using her creative ideas (reusing some ceremony florals in the receptions) and vendor discounts. She really thought outside the box to make everything I wanted a reality within my budget. She and Courtney were incredibly responsive throughout the planning process and on the day of they handled all my last minute needs (I forgot markers for the guest book) and made the entire wedding so calm and enjoyable for me. The entire wedding was flawless - if anything went wrong I had no idea. I also used them for some rentals, lighting and draping (so, so beautiful and so, so worth it), and day of stationary (menus, place cards, signage, seating chart). Everything was exactly what I dreamed of. Seriously, these ladies are amazing. Book them!!!!!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Kristin Morton · Married on 11/11/2018

Ktm wedding 11-11-18

Christina and Kourney were exceptional from day one. We were planning a destination wedding, and live all the way across the country. They had every detail nailed down and had the best recommendations. They provided a vendor list and they were all great and it made it so easy to find the perfect ones. I couldn't have asked for better. We are still so grateful to them for making our day even better than we dreamed of.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Dan

Dan Farese · Married on 10/20/2018

A Great Wedding Planner

As the DJ for Olivia & Nick Russo's wedding, I had the pleasure of working with Kourtney Culler of Swanky Soiree Events. Kourtney was extremely professional and and very easy to work with during the wedding ceremony and reception. She was in control of the entire event and made sure that she kept me in the loop at all times. Thanks to Kourtney the event ran smoothly and she helped to make my job easier as well. I would surely recommend Kourtney and Swanky Soiree Events to any of my Brides who are looking for a Wedding Planner who really knows her stuff.
    Dan Farese
    Aaron Entertainment Wedding DJs

Sent on 10/23/2018

Janet Hayes · Married on 10/20/2018

Effortless

I was told in the last year and a half by so many people not to expect perfection...
    But that’s exactly how I would describe my daughter’s wedding day!!
    From the draping, lighting, flowers and beach presentation to the weather, the water and the people who surround us. IT WAS ALL PERFECT!!
    (Even when the hotel could not dim the lights!)

Kristin went above and beyond, and was there for every moment I needed her! She maintained such a calmness!!
    (and I know she busted her butt!!) her professionalism was amazing!
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!
    I have lived here most of my life, growing up in Englewood and I will definitely spread the word about your amazing work!
    I hope to see you for my sons wedding..although I told him I may need a year to recover!!
    Maybe we will see you out on the water!!

Sincerely,
    Janet & Joe

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/21/2018

Choosing Swanky Soiree for our wedding planners was one of the best decisions we made! Christina and Kourtney were both so accommodating, professional and a pleasure to work with...I don't know what I would have done without them!! We were planning the wedding from out of town which can be a bit stressful but Christina made me feel at ease and confident that I was in good hands from the start. About a month before our big day, Christina called to discuss our wedding timeline and we decided on all the details together. Kourtney then contacted all of our vendors to provide them with the timeline and coordinate arrival and set-up times which made the weeks leading up the wedding completely stress free for me! Due to weather, we had to move our ceremony from outside to inside and the girls took care of everything! The décor they provided was absolutely stunning -from the lighting, to the drapes- and all the items I brought were placed perfectly throughout the venue. Our guests just raved about how beautiful everything looked! It is apparent that these girls love what they do and they are great at it! I highly recommend using Swanky Soiree for you event planners! They will not let you down!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Christine & Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/16/2018

Our ceremony and reception looked beautiful! We were thinking we didn’t need the month-of planner but we’re so glad we did because they took care of everything and took the stress off us.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Monica · Married on 02/24/2018

Exceptional service and professionalism!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Emily · Married on 02/10/2018

What a fabulous job Christina and Kourtney did helping me prepare for my wedding!!!! They were always easy to get in touch with. No question or worry was too small. Not only did they provide their amazing planning services for our wedding, but we were able to utilize their team’s fabulous decorating services. Thanks to Swanky Soirée our special day went off without a hitch.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Nancy · Married on 01/13/2018

Christina and Kourtney were fantastic to work with. I purchased the one month of planning so did most of the preparation myself but when I handed everything over to them, they were in charge! Once my daughter was in town, they worked directly with her on the final decisions and Katie enjoyed working with them too. The way I had planned the room and wanted it decorated was perfect! They also boxed up all of my personal possessions nicely and put them in the car. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/24/2018