Swanky Soiree Events Reviews

Swanky Soiree Events 5
Swanky Soiree Events 6
Swanky Soiree Events 7

Brandon Harrold · Married on 06/04/2019

Best Wedding Planners Ever!

We worked with Christina and Kourtney as our Month-of-Planners and couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! Looking back, I couldn't imagine not having them for the last and most hectic month of wedding planning, especially the day of. Christina and Kourtney were very meticulous and took everything to the next level, allowing me to enjoy my big day!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/17/2019

Absolutely Incredible!

Christina and her team were amazing!! Honestly, words can not describe how great they were! Everything from Start to finish!

I wasn't sure about hiring a planner, the venue I got married at included a day of Coordinator and I thought that would be enough. I am just so happy we hired Christina for the Month Of Planner. I would not have been able to coordinate all the vendors and get the timeline right. Also, it helped relieve a lot of stress to know she and Kourtney would be taking care of everything!

One thing I wasn't sure how it would turn out was that I had given her all of my decoration extras and had a lot of little details for a de-sanding station I wanted but didn't really have time to give her direction (we also rented a bench and desk from her, both fit our aesthetic perfectly). She honestly didn't need any direction!! She laid everything out better then how I imagined it! It was so beautiful! I was so happy with the way it turned out! She also re-used the bench for our Sweetheart table, which was such a wonderful surprise!!

She was such a calm and friendly person to have making sure things went smoothly. I didn't have to worry at all!
    Christina was so easy to work with and answered all of my email questions! I live in NYC and had my wedding in my hometown in Florida, so having her help me the month before was just so great!
    Overall, I highly recommend Swanky Soiree. They were all professional and helped me enjoy my day even more! Thank you!!!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Swanky Soiree Events 14
    Swanky Soiree Events 15

Emily N · Married on 03/09/2019

The Perfect Wedding Day!

We hired Christina and Kourtney for our month of planning so that we could have a little bit of the stress taken off our shoulders for the day of. My mom and I planned most of the wedding so I typed out for them of all the decor we had and where it might go, I gave Christina full reign to take all the decor and use it where she saw fit and she did ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I mean seriously, everything about my wedding day went PERFECTLY. Everyone kept telling me “everything might not go perfect, don’t get upset” but Christina did such an amazing job and there was literally nothing that went wrong. Her set up was absolutely beautiful and I only wish the wedding was longer so I had more time to take it all in!!!! I would highly recommend using Swanky Soirée for your wedding/event!!!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Savannah Garbus · Married on 03/09/2019

The two best people you could ever ask for!

I can not say enough amazing things about Christina and Kourtney! I knew from the start I was not a wedding planner and I needed people on my side who would turn my wedding day into the perfect day. They guided me where I needed to be and made sure that we had the absolute perfect day! My wedding day was a dream and I know without a doubt it was all thanks to these two amazing ladies and their team! They answered every email and text (which there was plenty of!) and calmed down every single stressful moment of planning. They turned our "backyard" wedding into the most beautiful venue! I am so thankful for Swanky Soiree for giving us the best day ever! 💕

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 12/30/2018

Shkrab Wedding

Swanky Soiree did our draping throughout ceremony and reception as well as lighting in our reception.

They did an amazing job! I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Swanky Soiree Events 16
    Swanky Soiree Events 17
    Swanky Soiree Events 18
    Swanky Soiree Events 19
    Swanky Soiree Events 20
    Swanky Soiree Events 21

Natasha Navazi · Married on 12/08/2018

Swanky makes planning a wedding easy!

Christina and Kourtney with Swanky Soiree Events are wonderful! They are very professional and organized! I used them for the month of wedding coordination, stationary (menus, table seating cards, & welcome sign), and rentals (chiari chairs, table runners, napkins, etc.). They organized all my vendors and coordinated a timeline of events for the day. They also set up and broke down the event and ensured everything ran smoothly. Kourtney spend the entire day of the wedding making sure everything was just perfect (and believe me, IT WAS!) Thank you so much for all of your help in making my fairy tale wedding come true! I highly recommend Swanky Soiree Events to anyone planning a wedding or party. Christina and Kourtney are amazing!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Casie

Casie · Married on 12/08/2018

Day Of Coordinators

These ladies are so talented! Worth every penny, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Taylor · Married on 12/01/2018

We loved working with Kourtney! 12/01/2018

We were married at the Longboat Key Club - Harbourside on December 1st and had a great Swanky experience! We worked very closely with Kourtney the weeks leading up to the wedding and she was responsive, detail oriented, and organized. We had the option to “upgrade” our 4 hours of Swanky coordination that was included in the Longboat Key Club wedding package to a 1 month planner package which we thought was an excellent opportunity to get to know Kourtney better. This extension of Kourtney’s time and attention allowed us to relax the few weeks before the wedding knowing Kourtney had reached out to all of our vendors, confirmed arrival times, and made sure everything was how we envisioned it – and it was just that! Thank you so much to Kourtney & the Swanky team for making our day so so so perfect!!! We love you!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Shannon Brosnan · Married on 11/24/2018

Book Swanky!!!

If you can’t decide whether you need to hire a wedding planner - you do. Even if you are having a small wedding or have a small budget. It was by far the best money we spent. Christina and Courtney and their team were amazing. Christina worked with me to design a custom package that fit my budget and my needs. She helped me save money with vendors by using her creative ideas (reusing some ceremony florals in the receptions) and vendor discounts. She really thought outside the box to make everything I wanted a reality within my budget. She and Courtney were incredibly responsive throughout the planning process and on the day of they handled all my last minute needs (I forgot markers for the guest book) and made the entire wedding so calm and enjoyable for me. The entire wedding was flawless - if anything went wrong I had no idea. I also used them for some rentals, lighting and draping (so, so beautiful and so, so worth it), and day of stationary (menus, place cards, signage, seating chart). Everything was exactly what I dreamed of. Seriously, these ladies are amazing. Book them!!!!!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Dan

Dan Farese · Married on 10/20/2018

A Great Wedding Planner

As the DJ for Olivia & Nick Russo's wedding, I had the pleasure of working with Kourtney Culler of Swanky Soiree Events. Kourtney was extremely professional and and very easy to work with during the wedding ceremony and reception. She was in control of the entire event and made sure that she kept me in the loop at all times. Thanks to Kourtney the event ran smoothly and she helped to make my job easier as well. I would surely recommend Kourtney and Swanky Soiree Events to any of my Brides who are looking for a Wedding Planner who really knows her stuff.
    Dan Farese
    Aaron Entertainment Wedding DJs

Sent on 10/23/2018

Janet Hayes · Married on 10/20/2018

Effortless

I was told in the last year and a half by so many people not to expect perfection...
    But that’s exactly how I would describe my daughter’s wedding day!!
    From the draping, lighting, flowers and beach presentation to the weather, the water and the people who surround us. IT WAS ALL PERFECT!!
    (Even when the hotel could not dim the lights!)

Kristin went above and beyond, and was there for every moment I needed her! She maintained such a calmness!!
    (and I know she busted her butt!!) her professionalism was amazing!
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!
    I have lived here most of my life, growing up in Englewood and I will definitely spread the word about your amazing work!
    I hope to see you for my sons wedding..although I told him I may need a year to recover!!
    Maybe we will see you out on the water!!

Sincerely,

Swanky Soiree Events 26
    Swanky Soiree Events 27
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/21/2018

Choosing Swanky Soiree for our wedding planners was one of the best decisions we made! Christina and Kourtney were both so accommodating, professional and a pleasure to work with...I don't know what I would have done without them!! We were planning the wedding from out of town which can be a bit stressful but Christina made me feel at ease and confident that I was in good hands from the start. About a month before our big day, Christina called to discuss our wedding timeline and we decided on all the details together. Kourtney then contacted all of our vendors to provide them with the timeline and coordinate arrival and set-up times which made the weeks leading up the wedding completely stress free for me! Due to weather, we had to move our ceremony from outside to inside and the girls took care of everything! The décor they provided was absolutely stunning -from the lighting, to the drapes- and all the items I brought were placed perfectly throughout the venue. Our guests just raved about how beautiful everything looked! It is apparent that these girls love what they do and they are great at it! I highly recommend using Swanky Soiree for you event planners! They will not let you down!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Christine & Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/16/2018

Our ceremony and reception looked beautiful! We were thinking we didn’t need the month-of planner but we’re so glad we did because they took care of everything and took the stress off us.

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Swanky Soiree Events 28

Monica · Married on 02/24/2018

Exceptional service and professionalism!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Emily · Married on 02/10/2018

What a fabulous job Christina and Kourtney did helping me prepare for my wedding!!!! They were always easy to get in touch with. No question or worry was too small. Not only did they provide their amazing planning services for our wedding, but we were able to utilize their team’s fabulous decorating services. Thanks to Swanky Soirée our special day went off without a hitch.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Nancy · Married on 01/13/2018

Christina and Kourtney were fantastic to work with. I purchased the one month of planning so did most of the preparation myself but when I handed everything over to them, they were in charge! Once my daughter was in town, they worked directly with her on the final decisions and Katie enjoyed working with them too. The way I had planned the room and wanted it decorated was perfect! They also boxed up all of my personal possessions nicely and put them in the car. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Rachael · Married on 11/18/2017

I couldn't of asked for a better wedding planner than Christina and the Swanky team! I hired Christina as the "month prior" wedding planner, because like most brides I had no idea where to start. Not only was she so professional, but she helped me with every aspect of planning our wedding. When the month prior to our wedding came, she helped finalize everything with vendors, communicated with them for the wedding day timeline, and made sure my husband and I only had to focus on each other!
    Christina and her team are the best in the business! You can't go wrong working with them or using any of the other services she provides-uplighting, draping, escort cards! OMG!! She's the BEST!!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Cheryl · Married on 11/18/2017

Everything was perfect! Kourtney and your staff were fabulous as well as fun. I would recommend Swanky Soiree to anyone planning a party or wedding.

We planned our FL wedding from MA, Christina and Kourtney made everything so easy!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Swanky Soiree Events 29

Alexandra · Married on 11/16/2017

Christina and her team are so professional and organized, it’s no surprise they are so well known in the area. We were very fortunate to work with Christina. She made the process very easy and explained everything to us. The month of the wedding, she took care of communicating with the vendors. The day of the wedding, She and her team took care of setting everything up, working with the vendors, making sure everyone knew where to go and when, and finally packing everything up at the end of the night. I had absolutely nothing to worry about that day and was able to enjoy my day with my family and friends. Working with Swanky Soirée was by far the best decision we made for our wedding!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Swanky Soiree Events 30
    Swanky Soiree Events 31
    Swanky Soiree Events 32

Erin · Married on 11/05/2017

We used them as our wedding planners for the month of and entire day as well as for draping/lighting/stationary and rental items. They were awesome!! Kourtney was very attentive to detail! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Oh my gosh where do i begin! Christina is wonderful. She was so helpful and provided so much guidance to a girl who had no idea what she was doing :) i was told so many times how “calm” i was and i truly have swanky soirée to thank for that!!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2017

Where to begin?!? Swanky Soiree was my wedding blessing!! I recently got married at the Longboat Key Club and originally only had a day of planner. After starting the planning process we decided to extend to have Swanky for way longer so all we had to do was show up on or wedding day. They executed my vision and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was nothing less than perfect. Kourtney was there on our wedding day and made sure everything ran on time and we had our glasses full :) Thank you Swanky!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2017

Christina and Kourtney were absolutely amazing! I could have went through this process without them. They knew my vision and executed it perfectly. I am so thankful for having them for the month of and day of my wedding :)

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • spoopy

Emery · Married on 10/07/2017

The decorating at our wedding was astounding! It was very hard for us to find someone in our budget that could do the draping that I had imagined, but you guys did it! The backdrop was also gorgeous. Would definitely hire again!

Sent on 10/11/2017