Sunset Harbour Reviews

Sunset Harbour 7
  • Deborah

Deborah Owen · Getting married on 06/07/2020

Sunset Harbor

Big open space and large outdoor area. Main entrance and bathrooms are dated. Too far away from ny ceremony location

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 04/27/2019

The Best Place EVER !!!

Andy and Christina as well as the rest of the staff went above and beyond for my wedding. People are still talking about how much and how delicious our food was! they decorated the hall exactly how I wanted they made my dreams a reality !!!!!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Sunset Harbour 18
    Sunset Harbour 19

Keryn Volpe · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding venue

I could never say enough good things about Sunset Harbour, Andy and his team. From first touring straight through our dream wedding day they were beyond amazing. Everything was perfect, they made planning so easy and as stress free as possible, and the FOOD. It is absolutely delicious! We had not one single complaint about anything and got so many compliments on how delicious everything was! It was so good we even brought our parents back a few months later for their Mother’s Day brunch which was also great! We will be using them for every future event we host, they truly do treat you like family!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Sunset Harbour 20
    Sunset Harbour 21
    Sunset Harbour 22
    Sunset Harbour 23

Michelle Wheeler · Married on 11/14/2018

Perfect Wedding!

We were married here on Sunday, 11/11/18 and it was beautiful! The staff is awesome. They were wonderful, attentive and truly upscale. Susan, Andy and the rest of the staff made our day better than any fairy-tale. We are grateful and appreciative. Best wedding venue on Long Island!! ❤️ Our wedding was a small affair and was perfect! Everything was wonderful. I want to post pictures but I was having such a good time that I never took one most of our guests did not take pictures. We just enjoyed ourselves. I'll update when the photographer send the pictures. We came as customers and left as family.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Heather · Married on 11/10/2018

Had the time of my life!

More then I could ever imagine for my wedding, we had the most amazing night!!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Jeri-Anne

Jeri-Anne · Married on 10/14/2018

They make wedding planning too easy!

We had our wedding here in October. Andy was so patient and generous with his time and accommodations. Our guests loved the food and the setting! This is a very affordable venue that is all-inclusive, which makes wedding planning too easy. One may think that limiting yourself to pre-selected vendors is not a good idea, but Sunset's vendors are top notch and may have been selected had we needed to select our own vendors. I highly recommend this venue for all occasions!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Suzanne Manning · Married on 09/22/2018

Best. Day. Ever.

Amazing! Can’t thank Sunset Harbour and their staff enough! We had the best day ever! Our family and friends are still talking about the food and service. Especially the cocktail hour! Sunset will always be family and forever in out hearts! I can never thank you guys enough!!!!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Bob · Married on 09/09/2018

Andy and his entire team did an amazing job with my daughters wedding the food was fantastic the staff were beyond amazing and the room is spectacular highly recommend for any occasion

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Sunset Harbour 24

Shannon · Married on 05/19/2018

Sunset Harbour was the venue to my dream wedding in May 2018. It is intimate, warm, smaller than most and slightly rustic. From the moment I walked into the venue, I knew that it was where I was going to be wed. There are wedding packages available which include photography, flowers and transportation, though it is not mandatory that you use their vendors. Andy and his staff went above and beyond to meet the needs of my husband and myself with countless meetings before the big day. We were able to DIY and bring in whatever decor we wanted, and tell them where we wanted things to be set up. The food was absolutely fabulous--we are still receiving rave reviews from all of our guests. Andy catered to changes in our courses for those who were gluten free, vegan and vegetarian. We were able to change our cocktail hour to what we liked that was not necessarily on the menu of what they normally offer. The atmosphere and staff were delightful. The bridal attendant and maître d' offered an immense amount of help to keep me stress-free. The outside portion of the venue for an optional ceremony is beautifully decorated on the day of the wedding--right by the sound. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is actively looking for a wonderful experience in a beautiful area at a very reasonable price.

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Sunset Harbour 25
    Sunset Harbour 26
    Sunset Harbour 27
    Sunset Harbour 28

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2013

This place is wonderful. The food was amazing and the service was just as good. Gina made sure everything ran beautifully!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Donna · Married on 08/04/2007

Sunset Harbour helped make my wedding day a day to remember. From the very beginning, the staff was professional and helpful. I never felt rushed or forced to do something. We were also invited to go to Sunset prior to the wedding and do a food tasting, something other venues did not allow us to do. The day of the wedding, the reception was decorated beautifully. They even allowed us to bring in a small TV with a DVD player for the small children we had at the wedding. The food was top quality and we were able to get a full Viennese hour for a low, affordable cost per person. Since I booked with Sunset, I had been telling all my engaged friends to look at Sunset. My wedding day was beautiful, and it didn't cost us an arm and a leg!

Sent on 11/17/2008

Tracy & Joe · Married on 09/22/2018

Our wedding was beautiful! Cocktail hour was wonderful and we were impressed with how many times they kept walking around with food. Andy is such a sweet man and they were just so nice. I would definitely recommend them as they were reasonably priced and easy to work with.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Khara · Married on 06/09/2007

3.2
      3.5
      3.0

The place its beautiful. nice view of the bay and very nice facilty. The only thing i would reccomend is that they give you a schedule of how the night is going to go. everytime i wanted to take pictures or something they would be like you need to do this and that and the other thing.. soo other then that it was a beautiful place.

Sent on 02/26/2008