Suncoast Weddings Reviews

188 | Saint Petersburg, FL

188 Reviews for Suncoast Weddings

Brenda · Married on 07/03/2017

Suncoast wedding was great and professional. Staff was amazing! Decor was fabulous, just as I had imagined. Overall experience was exceptional. Thank you Suncoast.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Christine · Married on 06/20/2017

Michelle was so awesome to work with. Very responsive and kind. The officiant and photographer were very personable and made us feel at ease. I would recommend Suncoast Weddings to anyone.

Sent on 07/05/2017
  • Melisa

Melisa · Married on 06/17/2017

Michelle and Suncoast Weddings were awesome. Through all of the emails and phone calls she was answering every question and reassuring me that everything was going to turn out fine. She was prompt in answering any and all questions that I had. My wedding was perfect and I am glad that I chose Suncoast weddings to handle my big day.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Traci · Married on 06/17/2017

Absolutely amazing!!! I am beyond pleased with everything Michelle and team provided for our special day. They went above and beyond to make everything perfect!! You guys ROCK!!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Beth · Married on 06/03/2017

Perfect, amazing and beautiful sums up Suncoast Weddings. I did ALOT of research when we decided on a beach wedding over a year ago and Suncoast stood out the most. They did a fantastic job on our wedding ceremony and made my husband, and I's day a dream come true. They literally take care of everything for you, so there is little to worry about, you just have to decide on colors and number of guests. The day of was super laid back and stress-free. Michelle was excellent, she was very responsive and answered every single question we had. The officiant, photographer, and ceremony director, Autumn were fantastic! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and will cherish those memories forever. I highly recommend Suncoast Weddings, and they also did not break the bank either!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Jean · Married on 05/25/2017

i want to thank everyone for making the ceremony a very enjoyable and beautiful one. everything was magnificent and very elegant. Simon was the Best by far photographer i have ever dealt with, his expertise is very unique and it speaks volumes. My wife and I are very happy with your services and those of Simons. Your reputation definitely holds up rank and we are very grateful and happy that we were able to do business. Thank you.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Suncoast Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your lovely words Jean they mean so much to us. I will also pass on your comments to Simon, he certainly is a treasure. Your photos were beautiful - just like you two! Congratulations once again from everyone at Suncoast Weddings.

Heidi · Married on 04/21/2017

BOOK THEM! Honestly the smartest way to have a wedding. Michelle planned it for us from South Dakota. She answered all 3,000 of my questions so quickly and professionally. The setup was breathtaking. She is absolutely amazing! Curt was our officiant and it was like we'd known him our whole lives!! Simon took gorgeous pictures of our extremely beautiful day. I cannot describe how incredible the crew at Suncoast Weddings are! Seriously check them out! BOOK THEM! You will have the best treatment of your life!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Suncoast Weddings's reply:

Heidi and Adam to say it was a pleasure for me would be an understatement. If I made your vision come to life and you were happy, then that is more than I could ask for. And thank you for such amazing reviews. Congratulations once again from all the team at Suncoast Weddings.

Jim · Married on 03/10/2017

The service provided from Michelle, Simon & Curt was better then we expected they were very professional and provided excellent service to us. We were very worried that are wedding won't go as planned but it actually was better. The pictures were amazing from Simon the photographer. Michelle the wedding coordinator was excellent and Carl the officiant made are day special . Thanks for everything , Jim & Lori

Sent on 03/22/2017
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 02/25/2017

I could not be happier with the turn out of my ceremony! Michelle was so great to work with throughout the entire thing. If I was unsure of something she would talk me through what the different setups would look like. I never once felt pressure to pick something I did not want. In a way Michelle became a friend through this process. She made sure I was her number 1 priority. I did not feel any stress about how any part of the ceremony was going to go. Thank you so much Michelle!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Absolute best place in Florida to help plan your beach wedding! Loved all the recommendations they gave and they are so willing to answer questions and to help with anything they can! You also get the best value for your money! Would refer any of my friends to them!

Sent on 07/14/2015
  • Britny

Britny · Married on 02/04/2017

Suncoast Wedding was amazing throughout our whole planning process! Even though our wedding was planned in 10 months, it was not stressful at all because of Michelle and Sue. Any time I had a question, I knew I could call or email them and get a quick response. On our wedding day, we had AJ and he was very organized. The site was done beautifully and the actual ceremony was exactly what we envisioned. I was really impressed with our photos. We received them a short 2 weeks after our wedding and they are gorgeous! Thank you Suncoast for our amazing wedding!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Annette · Married on 12/31/2016

Our day was absolutely every single thing we could have wanted and more. Beautiful, easy, well planned and well executed. I waited until later in life to get married so this wedding was such an important day for us. Every time I look at pictures, video or just remember moments from the day, my eyes tear up and a huge smile comes across my face. You absolutely cannot ask for a better team than you get at Suncoast Weddings!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Kristin · Married on 10/22/2016

My fiance and I got engaged May 2016. I knew I wanted a beach wedding in Treasure Island and did not know where to start. I found Suncoast online and read the reviews. After a couple phone calls with my coordinator Michelle, I was completely satisfied and booked our wedding date. Due to travel expenses, we needed to move our wedding up 2 months to October 2016. There were zero issues. Michelle changed our wedding date and everything moved forward perfectly! The day of our wedding was everything I dreamed and more. I had zero stress and they took care of everything including submission of our marriage license after the ceremony. The officiant and photographer were fantastic! They were professional and laid back making my husband and I completely at ease. To say they are efficient would be an understatement. I recommend Suncoast to anyone considering a beach wedding.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Hi Kristin and Jack
    You were a delight to work with from day 1 and it was our pleasure to get to know you and to help plan your wedding. The day was beautiful and your choice of location was perfect. Congratulations from all of us here at Suncoast Weddings.

German · Married on 10/21/2016

Can't say enough about our wedding perfect just perfect. Everyone loved our ceremony. They keep talking about it.
    German & Maria Ruiz 10/21/2016

Sent on 10/23/2016

Suncoast Weddings's reply:

It was our pleasure to be able to be involved in such a wonderful day with a wonderful couple.
    Congratulations Mr and Mrs Ruiz from the Suncoast Weddings team.
  • F

Meagan · Married on 10/08/2016

Excellent customer service and attention to detail. Kept in touch with me up until the big day to keep me stress free! Turned out beautiful.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Rachael · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I had an amazing wedding on treasure island thanks to Michelle and everyone at Suncoast! We planned from Ohio and Suncoast made it worry free! They were always an email or a phone call away- even when I ran out of options for a reception venue, Michelle was there to talk me off a ledge and even find a place! The ceremony was beyond beautiful. Everyone, including the photographer, Simon, and our videographers were amazing to work with! I could go on and on! You wouldn't regret booking a wedding with this amazing team of individuals!
    -Rachael & Dan 10/01/16

Sent on 10/24/2016

Hi Rachel and Dan
    You were a wonderful couple to work with and we enjoyed getting to know you prior to and of course on that wonderful wedding day at Sunset Vistas. It was our pleasure to meet your friends and family too.
    Very best wishes for a wonderful married life from all of us here at Suncoast.

Alice · Married on 08/27/2016

I cannot complain about one thing in regards to this company or my ceremony. I asked and they delivered! The ceremony was so customized you would have thought I had known everyone involved in the ceremony for some time. Everyone on site at the wedding was so professional. Their experience stands out! Every call made to the company was pleasant! I couldn't have asked for better service! Suncoast Weddings was simply amazing and hassle free. My family was in awe of how beautifully coordinated the ceremony was. Thank you Suncoast weddings! My 5 Year Vow renewal was simply amazing!!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Tierra · Married on 07/27/2016

Everyone was very professional, accommodating and helpful. The ceremony was beautiful and went smoothly. I would highly recommend Suncoast Weddings and my wedding was wonderful-thanks to them! Wedding photos were received within one week and were beautiful. Super happy!!!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Crystal · Married on 07/10/2016

Who knew it was even possible to have a stress free wedding. Michelle & everyone at Suncoast helped create the perfect day for us. We wanted an intimate wedding without the typical chaos & price tag. Planning was so simple & affordable and the results were amazing. The decorations, officiant, photographer etc were perfect. Dan our officiant was so warm & personable. He even incorporated some traditional elements into the ceremony which our parents enjoyed. Our photos were ready within two weeks & they turned out fabulously.

We could not have had a better experience!

Mike & Crystal C.

Sent on 07/31/2016

April · Married on 06/20/2016

I am so not the girlie girl. Nor did I dream of this day my whole life... So when my boyfriend proposed, I was thrown into a world I did not understand... A world where eggshell and plum were colors... I was recommended to Suncoast weddings by Bayside Banquets... after visiting and talking to Michelle I knew I was in good hands I was able to relay what I like and she made recommendations and put together the whole thing. AJ was my wedding coordinator. He was funny, super accommodating, and professional. Needless to say there was not a whole lot that I had to worry about and everything was exactly as any girl would have wished for. The best part is all I had to do was show up... Thank you again Michelle and AJ for really taking the time to make my Day something special... oh and I just got the photos and they look fantastic!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Heather · Married on 06/11/2016

Suncoast weddings is amazing! I would recommend them to everyone getting married! They made my day so perfect!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Heather · Married on 06/10/2016

Everyone at Suncoast weddings was a joy and so easy to work with! They handled everything & I didn't have to worry about a thing! My wedding was beautiful and exactly as I had pictures in my head! Simply wonderful! I would highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Lashonn · Married on 05/28/2016

Dream Wedding
    Michelle and her team turned our dream wedding into reality. When we arrived at South Coquina Beach and saw the beautifully decorated arch and seating area with the romantic swept aisle with tiki and starfish accents, we knew we were no longer dreaming. Thank you Michelle, Christina, AJ, Roberto and Curt for your professionalism and flexibility and your prompt responsiveness to our wedding needs. Thank you, again for making our dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 06/11/2016

Tiffany · Married on 05/21/2016

Michelle, Autumn, Simon and the rest of the team are simply put, AWESOME! I planned my Florida destination wedding completely blind and on a whim. I didn't have it in my budget to travel to meet anyone I had planned on working with so I winged" everything. Michelle was my first contact on my journey to plan my dream wedding. Before her, I never thought it was possible to make my beach wedding come true. Their prices were completely within my budget and Michelle helped me with everything. She answered every question I had and I had a lot! Contact with her through email was almost immediate. She made me feel comfortable and more at ease through the entire process and even gave me opinions when I got stumped. Prior to the wedding day I met with her and as soon as I did I knew my wedding would be perfect 2 days later and let me tell you...IT WAS. Everything was setup so beautifully. Autumn was my coordinator and was truly the best. She was there for anything I needed and gave us direction on when and where to go. Simon, our photographer, couldn't have been better. He was able to get things done quickly and easily and capture the most precious and beautiful pictures. He told us our pictures would be done in about 10 days but to our pleasant surprise it was much quicker than that! I could go on and on about Suncoast and their team but I'll stop here and let you see for yourself. If you go with them I PROMISE YOU, you won't regret it!

Sent on 04/20/2016

It was great working with Michelle and having AJ as our coordinator the day of our wedding. Everything went so smoothly and turned out to be so beautiful. The guests were impressed and could tell I had put a lot of thought into it all. The price is great as well. They are friendly to work with and quickly answer any questions you may have. I would recommend them for sure.

Sent on 05/29/2016