Suncoast Weddings Reviews

Suncoast Weddings 4
Suncoast Weddings 5
Suncoast Weddings 6
Suncoast Weddings 7

They are very professional and made my special day one we will remember for years to come

Sent on 12/01/2015

The staff is incredible and innovative! They strive to make things perfect for the bride and groom. The best part is that they create personal relationships with their clients! I love the staff at Suncoast Weddings! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/05/2015

Suncoast Weddings, did a fabulous job with my wedding. My wedding coordinator Autumn made sure everything I requested was exactly as I wanted. The setup, the colors, decor I chose, exceeded our expectations and were more beautiful than I ever imagined. They were easy to work with and made sure every last detail was taken care of. Everything went smoothly and I really didn't have to worry about a thing the day of my wedding other than the wedding party and the groom and I showing up. I can't tell you how easy they made planning a beach wedding and how pleased we are with everything from the ceremony, to the officiate, to the spectacular photos and sunset. If you are planning a beach wedding you can't go wrong with Suncoast Weddings I promise you! Thanks again!

Lisa and Chuck Mosholder

Sent on 09/10/2015

Esperanza · Married on 08/15/2015

Michelle, Sue and Autumn were awesome. They all worked to together to make our day wonderful. Michelle always answered my emails and questions and gave me a lot of faith when I was concerned about the weather. She handled every detailed and even when it came to budgeting her and Sue gave quality customer service. And I am so thankful for Autumn who handled the set up. Even when it showered out, they still continued to work, I can't thank these ladies enough. You are in good hands with this wonderful team if you pick them.

Sent on 10/18/2015
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/23/2015

My wife and I just want to say how happy we are with Suncoast Weddings. The company all around is great. Our coordinator, Michelle, made our day amazing. We cannot express how happy we are with how everything turned out. We would definitely recommend using them. They took care of all of my concerns immediately. They made it so easy. They worked with everything we wanted. The decorations were amazing. Our ceremony was everything we could have dreamed. Thank you Sue, Autumn and Michelle!

Sent on 08/11/2015

I used Suncoast Weddings in June for my destination wedding. I live in NY and I felt 100% confident that they understood my vision when we were 1200 miles away! Sue and Autumn were amazing and I couldn't be more pleased with our wedding ceremony! The ceremony couldn't have been more perfect and the photos included in our package were beyond gorgeous! Suncoast weddings is an awesome company with a very accommodating and comforting staff! Definitely Recommend!!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 06/06/2015

We cannot begin to express how pleased we were with Autumn at Suncoast Weddings. The level of service she offered in planning our vow renewal was unmatched. She sent numerous detailed emails and was extremely attentive, even before we had reserved our day with a deposit! We were able to have the day of our dreams and still stay within our budget. Autumn was very accomadating, even setting up items that we provided at no additional cost. We would highly recommend her and Suncoast to any bride-to-be! Only one word can describe our day: perfect.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Elyse · Married on 05/15/2015

I enjoyed working with Suncoast Weddings during a very important time in my life. The ladies there stayed in touch with me for over a year for my wedding planning process (via text and email). They made planning a destination wedding a lot less stressful. I could not be more pleased with Suncoast Weddings. On my actual wedding day, it poured down rain and was storming. This was a bummer and I wasn't able to get all the beach pictures I had wanted. However, the team (planners, photographer, etc.) did an awesome job trying to make the best of the situation. Everyone pitched in and we ended up going back to our condo to finish pictures, eat cake, and dance. Suncoast Weddings did a great job and I am glad I chose them to help me plan my wedding :)

Sent on 07/07/2015

Rebecca · Married on 05/14/2015

I have had an amazing experience working with suncoast weddings! In particular michelle and autum who I dealt with the most provided an outstanding level of service. Nothing was too much trouble and I felt confident throughout that everything was in hand. The wedding location and decoration at passé a grille was stunning and beyond anything I had in my mind. The minister was a pleasure to deal with and made our ceremony very special. We had the pleasure of having Simon as our wedding photographer we were blown away with his photos. I would highly recommend suncoast weddings! I was blown away by everything and send them all my heartfelt thanks for a magical wedding.

Sent on 06/04/2015
  • User6042027 · 2+ years ago

Just a note to say THANK YOU so very much to all of you for the wonderful team effort and putting together the ceremony of our dreams! Patrick and I cannot say enough nice things about each of you at Suncoast and how well put together everything was. Being a local resident I'll be referring everyone to you that I know who is engaged. :)

Thank you for going above and beyond, communicating so well and making it the best day ever!

Sara and Patrick Rabbot

Sent on 12/10/2015

I found this group to be extremely helpful and, more importantly, patient! They did a wonderful job with our wedding, and helped us immensely to have a beautiful ceremony

Sent on 12/01/2015
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 04/11/2015

Suncoast Weddings made my day amazing! My photos turned out beautiful & the ceremony on the beach was everything I dreamed about, loved it! Thank you very much!!

Sent on 04/16/2015
  • John

John · Married on 04/04/2015

Sue, Autumn, Michelle,

Words cannot ever express the magic you performed yesterday for our Wedding that we have waited 13 years to have. From every piece of fabric to the grains of sand hitting our unity bottle, everything was simply gorgeous. From the beginning phone call, you all worked tirelessly with me to make everything truly special for our day. I could NOT have imagined ANYONE else hosting, planning, guiding, touching, and you yourselves loving and immersing yourselves in our wedding.

You are truly professionals in every sense of the word, and know everything to please everyone.

We are IMMENSELY grateful for all of you and will hold you guys in a special place always and forever!! Xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxox to infinity. Love, John & Sam.

Sent on 04/07/2015

I have nothing but good things to say about this vendor. They provided very detailed information and quotes from the beginning and the end result was just what I was dreaming of. I didn't have to worry about anything that day, they made the process very easy and stress free. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Melissa · Married on 03/20/2015

Words cannot begin to express how much we loved our wedding. From the first phone call you were so friendly and went out of your way to make sure that everything was the way that we had envisioned, from the perfect colors, to the isle, and even making sure the sand for our unity candles was the color and texture that Ken wanted. No matter how many times I called or emailed with questions Autumn and Michelle, were always so polite and positive, and reassuring. I could never have dreamed our day being so beautiful and perfect but you made it MORE than I could have EVER imagined.

You are truly professionals in every sense of the word, and the absolute best at what you do.
    You go above and beyond and Ken and I will never be able to thank you enough!!

Sent on 04/08/2015
  • User4841943 · 2+ years ago

Suncoast Weddings' staff and coordinators were fantastic!! If you want a perfect beach wedding that is easy to plan, this is the company to call. They have wonderful connections and are very attentive to every detail. We were able to have a fully customized wedding day that was almost fully planned in one phone call. Suncoast Weddings confirms every step you take with them via email and walks you through things you wouldn't think about otherwise. The staff and coordinators were friendly and wonderful and I hope to send hundreds of other brides their way!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Steven · Married on 11/22/2014

The whole team at Suncoast Weddings nailed it! Our big day was amazing and everyone was so helpful and friendly! I would not recommend anyone else for a beach wedding! Thank you to all of you!

Sent on 12/09/2014

marie jose · Married on 10/23/2014

Thank you Sarah,Sue,Adina my beach wedding on Indian Rock beach It was so beautiful and amazing !!!So beyond perfect day!Minister and photographer speaks spanish for me.Thanks a lot for everything,Marie

Sent on 11/17/2014

Jamie · Married on 10/12/2014

Sarah, Sue and Adina were absolutely wonderful in helping us plan. I never waited longer than 8 hours for a response to an email, was checked on several times in the weeks leading up to our big day, and even got a call to reassure me about the weather because I was nervous about it. We were having trouble finding a reception spot, and Sarah pointed us in the direction of the perfect spot for us. Given that we're planning from MI, it could have been difficult to get everything right, but they did a perfect job. I highly recommend them for a stress free wedding!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Jill · Married on 09/03/2014

Made wedding plans easy! Clearwater beach was a perfect place to say our vows.

Sent on 11/18/2014

mary · Married on 08/22/2014

Sarah from suncoast help plan our wedding day. Even though I was scared to plan a wedding being all the way in Chicago,but I glad we did because they worked with us and made our wedding day perfect! The way that they set everything up was so beautiful! I would so recommend them to anyone who wants a stress free wedding. I could not have ask for a better experience.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Kelly · Married on 07/17/2014

Suncoast Weddings was great to work with and had friendly staff! They helped take a lot of stress off of us. They had a lot of options to choose from, defiantly worth it!!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Jessica · Married on 07/17/2014

Sarah and Adina were AMAZING!!!! Very easy to work with and my wedding ceremony was absolutely amazing!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Marcellus & Latoya · event on: 06/21/2014

My husband and I Marcellus wanted to renew our vows. We decided on a beach theme for our 15 year vow renewal and were blown away with the services that Suncoast Wedding provided. From the very start of planning they were professional and very attentive. The day of the event we were blown away by the professionalism and attention to detail. Looking at our video and pictures I am at a loss of words to describe this experience. The experience was nothing like our first wedding 15 years later Suncoast Weddings provided an amazing stress free day from beginning to end. The entire staff is amazing with a special thanks for Sue and Adina.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Loriann · Married on 05/23/2014

We really appreciate the wonderful job Sarah and the team at Suncoast Weddings did for us. Everything was beautiful and seamless! It was apparent how much work they put into preparation. Suncoast Weddings proved themselves to be very professional while maintaining an incredibly personal touch!
    We love the pictures and don't know how we will choose!
    Thank you for making our day so special and memorable!
    Loriann & Eric Peterson