Suncoast Weddings Reviews

Suncoast Weddings 5
Suncoast Weddings 6
Suncoast Weddings 7

Kim · Married on 01/23/2016

Michelle and Autumn we amazing! Our wedding was on the coldest and windiest day ever for Florida - January 23, 2016! We experienced 30 mph winds throughout the day and I thought there was little hope for the beach wedding. Autumn was amazing and handled everything perfectly. She calmed my fears and was such a trooper, as were the other amazing vendors provided by Suncoast Weddings. Everything turned out amazing and it was a day myself, my husband, and all of my guests will never forget. Thank you SO much for all your hard work on such a miserable cold and windy day! :)

Sent on 01/25/2016

Melody · Married on 12/05/2015

Don't bother looking elsewhere! Suncoast made our dream come true. I'm confident they can do it for you too. They are professional, friendly, dedicated, and easily accessible.

When deciding upon a destination wedding I had my choices narrowed down to 2 different companies to go with. Not knowing too much I wasn't sure what I was looking for, but was certain what I wasn't looking for. I reached out to a family member who had done a destination wedding the previous year and she suggested Suncoast. Good thing, because they were one of the two I had narrowed it down to. I made the call, and they walked us through EVERYTHING. And even after months had gone by, and for my peace of mind I'd call or email and ask them to summarize our details just to be sure nothing changed. They never once gave me a hard time about it.

I think we've spoken to every employee they have, but worked mostly with Michelle. We even took a trip from home in Minneapolis to St Petersburg to meet the crew and see everything for ourselves...and to go over those details once again, lol. Suncoast was growing and had just moved to a new location. Boxes all around, no sign on the door yet...but Michelle was all about us during our visit.

We decided to have our wedding on Pass A Grille beach upon their suggestion, and am very pleased we did. We had an early morning 10:00am ceremony. Beautiful. Curt was our minister, he was very personable and had a way of making you feel like he's known you for years. Roberto was our photographer, and was an absolute blast. Michelle was there every step of the way, literally. Oh, and we hired Winston a steel drum player who contracts with them. It was simply amazing!!!

For our Reception, we did ours on the Starlite Sapphire dining cruise. Had an amazing lunch while out touring the Bay for 3+ hours. They also work closely with Suncoast.

To sum it up. We literally had a dream come true!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Erin · Married on 11/28/2015

Beautiful wedding on pass a grill beach went off flawlessly. It was so nice to not need to worry about the details and let them handle everything!!

Sent on 12/13/2015

They are very professional and made my special day one we will remember for years to come

Sent on 12/01/2015

The staff is incredible and innovative! They strive to make things perfect for the bride and groom. The best part is that they create personal relationships with their clients! I love the staff at Suncoast Weddings! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Marcel · Married on 10/22/2015

Planned my wedding renewal from out the Netherlands.
    Michelle your the best!! Just by email and two Phone call's.
    You Planned it all perfect.
    After 21 years married now a renewal with Our four children.
    Just magic at the perfect location "Treasure Island"
    With the dolfins in the background.
    Also Maria the hairdreser and make-up specialist many thanks the result was WOW!!
    four day's later we still can 't stop talking about it.
    For us 5 stars.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/05/2015

Suncoast Weddings, did a fabulous job with my wedding. My wedding coordinator Autumn made sure everything I requested was exactly as I wanted. The setup, the colors, decor I chose, exceeded our expectations and were more beautiful than I ever imagined. They were easy to work with and made sure every last detail was taken care of. Everything went smoothly and I really didn't have to worry about a thing the day of my wedding other than the wedding party and the groom and I showing up. I can't tell you how easy they made planning a beach wedding and how pleased we are with everything from the ceremony, to the officiate, to the spectacular photos and sunset. If you are planning a beach wedding you can't go wrong with Suncoast Weddings I promise you! Thanks again!

Lisa and Chuck Mosholder

Sent on 09/10/2015

Esperanza · Married on 08/15/2015

Michelle, Sue and Autumn were awesome. They all worked to together to make our day wonderful. Michelle always answered my emails and questions and gave me a lot of faith when I was concerned about the weather. She handled every detailed and even when it came to budgeting her and Sue gave quality customer service. And I am so thankful for Autumn who handled the set up. Even when it showered out, they still continued to work, I can't thank these ladies enough. You are in good hands with this wonderful team if you pick them.

Sent on 10/18/2015
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/23/2015

My wife and I just want to say how happy we are with Suncoast Weddings. The company all around is great. Our coordinator, Michelle, made our day amazing. We cannot express how happy we are with how everything turned out. We would definitely recommend using them. They took care of all of my concerns immediately. They made it so easy. They worked with everything we wanted. The decorations were amazing. Our ceremony was everything we could have dreamed. Thank you Sue, Autumn and Michelle!

Sent on 08/11/2015

I used Suncoast Weddings in June for my destination wedding. I live in NY and I felt 100% confident that they understood my vision when we were 1200 miles away! Sue and Autumn were amazing and I couldn't be more pleased with our wedding ceremony! The ceremony couldn't have been more perfect and the photos included in our package were beyond gorgeous! Suncoast weddings is an awesome company with a very accommodating and comforting staff! Definitely Recommend!!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 06/06/2015

We cannot begin to express how pleased we were with Autumn at Suncoast Weddings. The level of service she offered in planning our vow renewal was unmatched. She sent numerous detailed emails and was extremely attentive, even before we had reserved our day with a deposit! We were able to have the day of our dreams and still stay within our budget. Autumn was very accomadating, even setting up items that we provided at no additional cost. We would highly recommend her and Suncoast to any bride-to-be! Only one word can describe our day: perfect.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Elyse · Married on 05/15/2015

I enjoyed working with Suncoast Weddings during a very important time in my life. The ladies there stayed in touch with me for over a year for my wedding planning process (via text and email). They made planning a destination wedding a lot less stressful. I could not be more pleased with Suncoast Weddings. On my actual wedding day, it poured down rain and was storming. This was a bummer and I wasn't able to get all the beach pictures I had wanted. However, the team (planners, photographer, etc.) did an awesome job trying to make the best of the situation. Everyone pitched in and we ended up going back to our condo to finish pictures, eat cake, and dance. Suncoast Weddings did a great job and I am glad I chose them to help me plan my wedding :)

Sent on 07/07/2015

Rebecca · Married on 05/14/2015

I have had an amazing experience working with suncoast weddings! In particular michelle and autum who I dealt with the most provided an outstanding level of service. Nothing was too much trouble and I felt confident throughout that everything was in hand. The wedding location and decoration at passé a grille was stunning and beyond anything I had in my mind. The minister was a pleasure to deal with and made our ceremony very special. We had the pleasure of having Simon as our wedding photographer we were blown away with his photos. I would highly recommend suncoast weddings! I was blown away by everything and send them all my heartfelt thanks for a magical wedding.

Sent on 06/04/2015
  • User6042027 · 2+ years ago

Just a note to say THANK YOU so very much to all of you for the wonderful team effort and putting together the ceremony of our dreams! Patrick and I cannot say enough nice things about each of you at Suncoast and how well put together everything was. Being a local resident I'll be referring everyone to you that I know who is engaged. :)

Thank you for going above and beyond, communicating so well and making it the best day ever!

Sara and Patrick Rabbot

Sent on 12/10/2015

I found this group to be extremely helpful and, more importantly, patient! They did a wonderful job with our wedding, and helped us immensely to have a beautiful ceremony

Sent on 12/01/2015
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 04/11/2015

Suncoast Weddings made my day amazing! My photos turned out beautiful & the ceremony on the beach was everything I dreamed about, loved it! Thank you very much!!

Sent on 04/16/2015
  • John

John · Married on 04/04/2015

Sue, Autumn, Michelle,

Words cannot ever express the magic you performed yesterday for our Wedding that we have waited 13 years to have. From every piece of fabric to the grains of sand hitting our unity bottle, everything was simply gorgeous. From the beginning phone call, you all worked tirelessly with me to make everything truly special for our day. I could NOT have imagined ANYONE else hosting, planning, guiding, touching, and you yourselves loving and immersing yourselves in our wedding.

You are truly professionals in every sense of the word, and know everything to please everyone.

We are IMMENSELY grateful for all of you and will hold you guys in a special place always and forever!! Xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxox to infinity. Love, John & Sam.

Sent on 04/07/2015

I have nothing but good things to say about this vendor. They provided very detailed information and quotes from the beginning and the end result was just what I was dreaming of. I didn't have to worry about anything that day, they made the process very easy and stress free. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Melissa · Married on 03/20/2015

Words cannot begin to express how much we loved our wedding. From the first phone call you were so friendly and went out of your way to make sure that everything was the way that we had envisioned, from the perfect colors, to the isle, and even making sure the sand for our unity candles was the color and texture that Ken wanted. No matter how many times I called or emailed with questions Autumn and Michelle, were always so polite and positive, and reassuring. I could never have dreamed our day being so beautiful and perfect but you made it MORE than I could have EVER imagined.

You are truly professionals in every sense of the word, and the absolute best at what you do.
    You go above and beyond and Ken and I will never be able to thank you enough!!

Sent on 04/08/2015
  • User4841943 · 2+ years ago

Suncoast Weddings' staff and coordinators were fantastic!! If you want a perfect beach wedding that is easy to plan, this is the company to call. They have wonderful connections and are very attentive to every detail. We were able to have a fully customized wedding day that was almost fully planned in one phone call. Suncoast Weddings confirms every step you take with them via email and walks you through things you wouldn't think about otherwise. The staff and coordinators were friendly and wonderful and I hope to send hundreds of other brides their way!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Steven · Married on 11/22/2014

The whole team at Suncoast Weddings nailed it! Our big day was amazing and everyone was so helpful and friendly! I would not recommend anyone else for a beach wedding! Thank you to all of you!

Sent on 12/09/2014

marie jose · Married on 10/23/2014

Thank you Sarah,Sue,Adina my beach wedding on Indian Rock beach It was so beautiful and amazing !!!So beyond perfect day!Minister and photographer speaks spanish for me.Thanks a lot for everything,Marie

Sent on 11/17/2014

Jamie · Married on 10/12/2014

Sarah, Sue and Adina were absolutely wonderful in helping us plan. I never waited longer than 8 hours for a response to an email, was checked on several times in the weeks leading up to our big day, and even got a call to reassure me about the weather because I was nervous about it. We were having trouble finding a reception spot, and Sarah pointed us in the direction of the perfect spot for us. Given that we're planning from MI, it could have been difficult to get everything right, but they did a perfect job. I highly recommend them for a stress free wedding!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Jill · Married on 09/03/2014

Made wedding plans easy! Clearwater beach was a perfect place to say our vows.

Sent on 11/18/2014

mary · Married on 08/22/2014

Sarah from suncoast help plan our wedding day. Even though I was scared to plan a wedding being all the way in Chicago,but I glad we did because they worked with us and made our wedding day perfect! The way that they set everything up was so beautiful! I would so recommend them to anyone who wants a stress free wedding. I could not have ask for a better experience.

Sent on 09/05/2014