Suncoast Weddings Reviews

Suncoast Weddings 5
Suncoast Weddings 6
Suncoast Weddings 7

Nancy · Getting married on 05/11/2019

This made having a beach wedding so easy. Suncoast Weddings took care of everything and my daughter, the bride, and her groom only had to show up.

Susan Pierce · Married on 01/03/2019

Breathe taking

Suncoast made sure we had the most special day. Sue and Autumn was easy to talk with to make our plans become reality. The minister and photographer has a charisma about them that made us comfortable. We would highly recommend Sun Coast Wedding.

Doug Montgomery · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent Experience!

Suncoast Weddings made our special day unforgettable. The props they used looked brand new, the colors and fabric were prefect, and the 4 post canopy made us feel like we were the only ones on the beach. Plus they were all very professional. From beginning to end- flawless. THANK YOU!

• Kelsea

Kelsea Richardson · Married on 11/18/2018

Suncoast weddings is amazing!!!

My husband and I got married on 11/18/18 last year. We knew we wanted a beach wedding but had a hard time choosing a company. We looked at tons of reviews and eventually called Suncoast Weddings. From the first phone call to the wedding day the staff was always there to answer questions quickly and efficiently. Autumn and Jake were amazing in helping us plan our special day. They went above and beyond to make sure it was perfect. Suncoast also has tons of great wedding vendors that they recommend and all of them were just as amazing. We were so happy with the minister, photographer, reception venue, DJ, bakery and hair stylist that they recommended. The entire process was so easy and stress free. We literally just showed up to our wedding and everything was completely taken care of and not only that but the end result was gorgeous. In the end it was very reasonably priced and we spent much less than we would have for a typical wedding. I cannot day enough how great this company was to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to do a beach wedding! They helped to make our day absolutely perfect!

Suncoast Weddings 8

Christina · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful- they made everything easy

Suncoast Weddings was fabulous- we primarily communicated with Autumn and she was great. Extremely responsive and helpful. Sara was our onsite coordinator and she was fabulous as well. They were so accoodating and helpful- the entire day and event flowed so smoothly and effortlessly. We were extremely pleased with the venue and how the entire event went. We held our wedding in Siesta Key- Our only comment re: that location was that the website didn’t indicate that certain ceremony extras and reception options were not available in Siesta Key- that would have been good to know in advance, but we were able to make other accommodations. We LOVED Siesta Key and would pick the same venue over again if given th choice. Our only suggestion for others would be with the photographer to have a list of what pictures you’d want in advance- if we had reviewed that with Suncoast ahead of time that would have been helpful. Afterward we realized there were a few photos we didn’t get that we wished we had gotten. Otherwise everything was perfect-

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Suncoast Weddings 9

Suncoast Weddings's reply:

Thank you for such a great review Christina and Doug. And useful recommendations to other couples regarding photo lists - our photographers are always happy to accommodate these requests. Our very best wishes and congratulations to you both for a wonderful married life.

Lauren Meyer · Married on 10/20/2018

Choose suncoast for your wedding

To say that Autumn was amazing to work with would be an understatement. I can not even begin to explain how easy she made everything. I would 100% recommend them to ANY Bride, no matter what you are looking for (and believe me, I DID MY RESEARCH). She always responded to me right away and NEVER made me feel like a burden. You can tell that this company puts their heart and soul into what they do. I can't thank them enough for making our day absolutely perfect. THANK YOU for an amazing day.

Amelia Sting · Married on 10/20/2018

Peace of Mind

Autumn was excellent at helping us plan our special day. We had a destination wedding in an area we had never visited before and she helped us with not only our wedding plans, but gave us recommendations on restaurants and places to stay. She kept us in the loop regarding the deadlines we needed to meet. She answered all the emails in a timely fashion. Her assistant Christine was excellent on our big day, making sure we were all in the right place at the right time and everything went very smoothly. We can't thank you enough!

• X

xiyan · Married on 10/06/2018

Easy for me but romantic and memorable for everyone

I’m glad I chose Suncoast Wedding as my one-stop wedding planner. I didn’t need to spare any extra time or energy to think about complicated details in my beach wedding. Jake, Autumn and the whole team are wonderful! They are more proactive than I am and think about every details before me. I am the most relaxing bride perhaps and what I did is just enjoying with other guests! Great videographer and photographer too! It is exactly the wedding I want- simple, cost effective, memorable, enjoyable, romantic.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Suncoast Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! It was truly our pleasure to be a part of your special day. Congratulations again from the entire Suncoast Weddings team :)

Jennie · Married on 09/01/2018

Luckily I received last minute advice to hire a wedding coordinator for just the day of my wedding - and Suncoast did NOT disappoint! Jake did an excellent job making sure everything we requested for our ceremony was set and ready when we arrived to Caddy's on the Beach and kept all of our vendors at the ceremony in line without either myself or my groom having to say a word. He handled everything brilliantly, but silently from the background. I would highly recommend a wedding coordinator for the day of your event and would tell you to not look anywhere else but Suncoast!

Brittney · Married on 08/18/2018

We are thoroughly impressed with our experience with Suncoast Weddings. They guided us through every step of the way and made the process seamless. All we had to do was tell them what we wanted and they made it all happen. From our initial consultation to receiving the images at the end we couldn’t be more pleased. We are so happy that we chose SunCoast Weddings to assist in our perfect day. Thank you again! - Randy & Brittney <3

Michele · Married on 07/25/2018

The whole process was easy and stress free. Autumn was great to work with and explained each step and listened to my request and any questions I had were answered in a timely manner. I am in Indiana but they made planning my wedding a breeze. All we had to do was show up and they did the rest. The photos look great and we have a video to look back on, it was a beautiful ceremony!!

Elesha · Married on 07/11/2018

I am from Indiana and planning a wedding from out of state I though would be stressful. Autum and at Suncoast made that thought disappear immediately with our first phone conversation. She went over everything and found out exactly what I wanted. She even called me a few days before our wedding to go over everything in case we neeed to change or add anything. The day of the wedding flowed so smoothly and it turned out exactly the way we wanted. Our minister Curt was wonderful, he was so personable and knew exactly what to say making it feel like he knew us for years. Autumn was wonderful and I would not have changed a thing! I looked at numerous wedding companies and Suncoast Weddings was the best one to offer and able to change things to the way we wanted for our special day! I’m so glad I chose them for my wedding day.

Abigale · Married on 06/23/2018

Absolutely amazing!

My husband and I were having such a hard time trying to decide and plan on what we wanted to do for our wedding. When I started talking with Suncoast I loved how helpful they were! I live in Pennsylvania so I was nervous about planning a wedding so far away but Autumn made it so easy. She was there through the whole planning process helping me, and so willing to keep changing everything because of my indecisiveness. When the day came my wedding coordinator was Aj he walked us through everything and made it so easy to just enjoy our wedding day. They set everything up so beautifully and took everything down! Honestly our wedding day was more than we could have ever hoped for. The photographer and officiant were both so wonderful. They are all so helpful and great at what they do! And the packages and prices they have you really can’t beat them!

Suncoast Weddings 10
    Suncoast Weddings 11

Nekole · Married on 05/25/2018

I honestly couldn’t have asked for a better day. Th planners at suncoast are great to work with and made sure all of my questions were answered. I highly recommend this company.

Alyssa · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I are from Michigan and decided on a destination wedding in Florida. Suncoast Weddings was extremely helpful with every aspect of the wedding. Autumn, our wedding coordinator, was seriously the best. She answered countless questions and emails and made sure our wedding was exactly how we pictured it. Curt, our officiant, did an amazing job. We did not meet him until the day of the wedding but felt like we had known him forever. I wrote our ceremony and you would never know it was his first time reading it. Simon, our photographer was great too! All of our pictures are breathtaking and we only waited a week to get them back. Speaking from experience, I know it is extremely hard to put your trust in a company (that you might not even be able to physically meet until your wedding day) when planning something as special as your wedding day. However, choosing Suncoast Weddings was the reason my day was perfect. To anyone contemplating whether or not to have a destination wedding, do it! (And do it through Suncoast Weddings!)

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

I am so glad i decided to go with Suncoast weddings!! They are great! All i wanted was a stress Free, beautiful beach wedding at an affordable price and thats exactly what i got!! I am more then satisfied! I loved every thing from the location to the decor! I highly recommend Suncoast weddings!

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

If I could give Autmn and Suncoast Weddings 10 stars, I would. From the start they were extremely easy to work with. Autumn was always quick in her phone/email responses and extremely helpful. At the last minute, the city decided to do some beach renovations. They were supposed to be completed by my wedding date but were not. Autumn worked hard to find us a new location and was surprisingly calm under that kind of pressure. It really was not a big deal for my husband and I...we were just happy to be married by the end of the day! Suncoast went above and beyond and gave us all of our wedding photographs instead of the standard 10 that came with our package as a thank you for "rolling with the punches." This was completely above and beyond anything I expected and I was so pleasantly surprised by their generosity. I would highly recommend Suncoast to anyone considering a destination wedding in Florida. The price was reasonable and the photographer and minister included were top notch. Let Suncoast help plan your wedding so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your special day!

Suncoast Weddings 12
    Suncoast Weddings 19
    Suncoast Weddings 20
    Suncoast Weddings 21

Lekia · Married on 04/28/2018

Autumn was absolutely amazing! I’m a very indecisive person when it comes to detail. She answered all my questions, presented me with options that she knew to be beautiful and even communicated with my mother about the ceremony and making sure that’s everything was truly what I wanted. She sent over info on attractions, how and where to obtain marriage license. Suncoast has an excellent thing going and all the people you communicate with are professional and just want your day to be beautiful.

Suncoast Weddings 22
    Suncoast Weddings 23

Leanne · Married on 04/12/2018

Fabulous communication when planning from the UK. Everything as discussed and over the moon with my ceremony set up. Made my dreams come true. Thank you Sue and Autumn you are brill x

Sylvia · Married on 03/23/2018

Autumn was AMAZING. Our Special Day took place in March 2018 and everything was PERFECT! Everything detail was planned from Chicago either via phone or email (crazy work schedule). My husband and I are extremely happy she was our 'IT' person planning our destination wedding on the beautiful shores of Treasure Island Beach. She knew exactly what we wanted and also helped select a new location after our original spot was ruined by Hurricane Irma. Everything was absolutely perfect and we definitely recommend Suncoast Weddings. They're Friendly and have GREAT Customer Service. Autumn and Jake are wonderful!

Mr. & Mrs. Daniel Gomez
    Chicago, IL

Suncoast Weddings 24

Mona · Married on 03/17/2018

From the first phone call to our special day, Suncoast Weddings made sure to accommodate all our special requests and make it a wonderful day! Autumn was there every step of the way and made sure we were satisfied with everything! All the staff was amazing from the photographer to our officiant, they all were very nice and made our day as special as it could of been!! I highly recommend Suncoast Weddings!

Vanessa · Married on 03/03/2018

I have to say that this place goes above and beyond to ensure you have a memorable experience! My new husband and I are so grateful for our seamless, worry free, intimate, loving, and just overall beautiful wedding day! It was exactly how I we wanted it. AJ, Autumn, Sue , and Simon thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Amy · Married on 02/08/2018

Suncoast made wedding planning v the easiest thing for me!! I was unsure of having a destination wedding but am so happy with my choice! Suncoast is the best, they walked me through everything! Catered to all my wants and needs and made sure everything ran so smoothly!!! It turned out to be a excellent day and absolutely no stress!!! So happy we chose Suncoast!! They truly made our day special!!!!

Emily · Married on 12/30/2017

We used Suncoast Weddings for my daughter's wedding and everything was perfect. I (Mother of bride) live in Indiana, the bride lives in Maryland, and the groom lives in the Bahamas. We were planning a wedding in Florida. Michelle and Autumn were wonderful about replying quickly to all our questions. I had some concerns and was a little nervous but there was no reason - they had everything under control. The pictures were the most beautiful I have ever seen and we had access to them in about 3 business days after the wedding. Haven't seen the video yet, but can't wait. The only thing we would have changed was the temperature; it was a little cold, especially for our Bahamas family. Unfortunately, that was out of Suncoast's control. I would not hesitate recommending Suncoast to my family and friends.