Suncoast Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Lazar P. Married on 08/14/2022

Wedding of our Dreams!

Suncoast Weddings is Simply the Best!! Very professional with a loving and kind staff that will turn your wedding into a dream. Thank you to Simon, Sue and Maria for going Above and Beyond to make our wedding special and memorable. My wife and I Highly recommend Suncoast Weddings for planning your next Dream Beach Wedding.
  • Angel
    Angel H. Married on 08/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Suncoast Weddings makes dreams come true!

I was so nervous planning a destination wedding.....but Simon with Suncoast Weddings made it incredibly easy! He made the vision in my head become a reality & a dream come true! I couldn't have asked for a wedding planner & photographer! I would highly recommend Suncoast Weddings to everyone! They were all so pleasant to work with!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • W
    Wendi B. Married on 07/19/2022

Amazing Day

Simon and Sue at Suncoast Weddings made my wedding planning easy and a beautiful, amazing day! Being out of state I was worried how difficult it would be to get married and have a dream wedding that I was looking for. Simon was the most personable wedding planner that I had reached out to in the beginning and really cared about your wants and needs. It was a no-brainer to go with Suncoast since the other planners I reached out to didn't seem they had time for you or wanted your business.
    I am so glad I chose Suncoast Weddings to help with planning because they made my worries be at ease. I was only having an intimate wedding with my immediate family and did not want anything over the top since there were only about 20 of us. He made everything go smoothly and just how I imagined it. Whether it was Simon or Sue, they were both very responsive to my emails or calls.
    I highly recommend them to anyone looking in to getting married in Florida especially if you are from out of state. They made it be an amazing, beautiful day we loved and wish it never ended.
    Traci C. Married on 07/16/2022

7/16 wedding

Simon and sue are amazing!!!!! I am so glad that we decided to use suncoast wedding. I sent so many emails and made so many calls and they were never annoyed, always helpful. They always responded quickly. The day of the wedding the forecast predicted a big downpour at the exact time of the ceremony. They called to ask if I wanted to just set up under the pavilion that we rented to be safe. I was bummed because I really wanted a beach wedding, but said it’s ok to set up u def the pavilion. Last minute the rain decided to hold off so sue and her crew QUICKLY set up the beach for the ceremony. It was perfect. The rain held off until after the ceremony. Everyone was so impressed with how quick they worked to make it happen for us. I appreciate them being so flexible and willing to make our day come true, it was truly the best. Highly recommend them!!!!
  • Amy
    Amy M. Married on 07/12/2022

Suncoast Weddings

My husband and I were extremely pleased with Simon and Suncoast Weddings! Planning a wedding from out of state can be daunting but Simon made it easy for us! Every detail was taken care of and all we had to do was show up and focus on us! Our location on Treasure Island was absolutely amazing and we couldn't be happier with our pictures! Great job, Simon and Suncoast Weddings!
    Al Paulauski Married on 06/29/2022

Wonderful experience

My wife and I live in Michigan and have always wanted to do something special for our 25th wedding anniversary. So we decided to do a special vow renewal service with our immediate family on the beach. From the moment we contacted Suncoast, they were amazing. It's a day that my wife and I will never forget. Thank you so much.
    Doug S. Married on 06/07/2022

Doug and tod

Simon and staff are by far the easiest people to work with. They listen and are detailed oriented. Could not ask for a better company or group to be apart of your special day. Highly recommend, made our day perfect and stress free

• Ralph
    Ralph Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Suncoast Weddings was wonderful!

We started planning our vow renewal in 2019 for a May 2020 event but thanks to Covid we had to delay it until 2022. Simon was gracious enough to hold off our vow renewal until 2022 with no further costs or charges. The setup on the beach was wonderful and he personally took all of the pictures there as well as at our reception. He has wonderful imagination when taking photos and has a great sense of humor. Simon was great to work with and we would use him again in a heartbeat! Curt, the minister who officiated at our ceremony was inspiring and had a wonderful sense of humor.
  • Lameeka
    Lameeka Married on 05/08/2022

Wedding Experience

Wonderful experience always will get back in touch with you. I leave in Missouri my beach wedding was everything ❤️

Suncoast Weddings's reply:

Lameeka and Tjuan - it was our pleasure to be involved with such a wonderful couple and to be a part of your special day. Our very best wishes for a happy married life together.
  • Tiffani
    Tiffani M. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Magical! Everything we could have imagined and then some!

My husband and I were married on Sunset Beach on May 7, 2022. We live in north west Tennessee, I was definitely a bit worried about the specifics of planning a wedding so far away, but Suncoast Weddings were terrific, and NAILED it!!! I looked at several different planners but kept coming back to them, and made the decision to have them plan our wedding. There were no hidden fees, any small detail I mentioned was done, and our special day was MAGICAL! The minister was wonderful, and our photos are phenomenol!
    Kellie A. Married on 04/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Earth day wedding made reality!

Suncoast Weddings will make your dream wedding come true.
    My, now, husband and I just got married on 4/22/22 and Sue and Simon made our Earthy dream wedding come to life on the beach. The detail they put into setting up and the attention they give the bride and groom is all you could want when planning your wedding. We used all of their preferred vendors and it was the best decision! The catering and cake was delicious; drinks were flowing and the DJ played our playlist. It was all amazing!
    Simon was our photographer and he was UNREAL! He was quick, knew what he wanted us to do, and made us feel so comfortable. Our photos turned out absolutely amazing!!
    Thank you Suncoast Weddings for all you did for us! We enjoyed ourselves and so did our friends and families. We appreciate you both!
  • Mike
    Mike A. Married on 03/26/2022

Perfect beach wedding day

We had an awesome experience with Suncoast Wedding. From my first email to the wedding day, everything went perfect!! Simon was great to work with, especially with a destination wedding, he made it all so easy!
    Dee D. Married on 02/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Simon and the minister that married us were just excellent.

We were particular about a few things and they both stepped up and met those. I reached out a few times and he quickly answered my questions. I would highly recommend them.
    Emily B. Married on 02/07/2022

So amazing!

My husband and I had to change our original wedding plans due to COVID 19. Simon was awesome and so helpful in planning our elopement (very quickly). The ceremony was incredible and beautiful - Simon was in contact whenever I had questions. I absolutely recommend Suncoast Weddings! :)
  • Rachael
    Rachael F. Married on 01/03/2022

Everything and more

From start to finish Suncoast weddings made everything a dream. With Covid and being out of state they really helped us organize the grand picture of how the day was going to flow and were really helpful and super responsive even with my chaotic hours at work. I couldn't be happier with them! Everything was gorgeous, from pictures to the ceremony decorations and they even let us use their photographer for the reception after. If I could do it all again I would pick them in a heart beat (which I'm not going to but still!).
  • Jen
    Jen C. Married on 01/02/2022

Amazing Beach wedding

Simon worked with me from beginning to end, he was able to visualize my request and make it come true. Our wedding day was better than we imagined it. Thank you so much and for the lovely photos!
  • Karen
    Karen Married on 09/25/2021

Perfect Beach Wedding

We got our perfect beach wedding from Suncoast Weddings. Simon was great to work with and made everything so easy. They even recommended vendors in the area to help with everything that they didn't cover. They made it as stress free as you can get while getting married. It was perfect!!
    Connie L. Married on 09/09/2021

Our special day!

Simon and his team were amazing at helping us pull together our special day. They provided all of the necessary information for our day to be a success. We got married on Clearwater Beach and the winds were 30+ mph, but Simon took beautiful pictures of the wedding and we will be forever grateful! I highly recommend Suncoast Weddings for your event!
  • Kathia
    Kathia G. Married on 08/09/2021

Excellent Sunset Wedding

I had the most wonderful experience with Suncoast Wedding. Simon did my pictures and I couldn't be happier. He was calmed and knowledgeable. He knew exactly how much time we had until sunset during the ceremony and made sure our solo photos were done on time. The decoration was exactly as I expected. The beach was ready and they cleaned it up after the ceremony in no time. I highly recommend hiring Suncoast Wedding and Simon specifically to do the pictures of your wedding as it is essential you have someone who can timed things perfectly for the best possible sunset.
  • Jen
    Jen M. Married on 07/04/2021

A dream come true!

What else could I say other than, Simon and his crew made our dream wedding come true! From the beginning of talks of plans, Suncoast offered more help than I could have every thought of. Offered suggestions to places we might have the day held at, what I wanted to look for. Just helped plan every little detail to perfection. After they deliver a dream wedding, on a major holiday no the less 7/4/21, they followed up with the most beautiful pictures to match the level of prestige they obviously bring. Would recommend anyone I knew to Simon and his crew.
  • Victor
    Victor J. Married on 05/23/2021

Perfect, almost movie-like.

Having had to postpone from the original date in 2020 due to Covid, really threw a wrench in to our plans. Nonetheless, Simon and Suncoast Weddings made our special day PERFECT! We actually thought we were in a movie, that's how beautiful our Renewal of Vows was thanks to Suncoast.
    Valerie S. Married on 05/22/2021

Suncoast Weddings

I was very pleased with choosing Suncoast weddings. It was an easy and stress free process. Simon did an excellent job from setting up the few phone calls needed. Everything looked perfect and the pictures came out amazing. I would definitely recommend for anyone wanting a hassle free destination wedding!
  • Nicole
    Nicole L. Married on 05/12/2021

Phenomenal!

Sue, Simon & Curt were absolutely phenomenal. They collectively helped me pull off a surprise vow renewal for my husband and I and I could not have asked for a better crew. The location was breathtaking, the ceremony decorations absolutely gorgeous. Curt was so natural and brought both humor and gravity to the ceremony, despite having never met us. Simon did an amazing job capturing the memories for us, and I can't wait to see the photos once they are done. Finally, Sue - an absolute gem from start to finish. All of her communication was quick and honest. She made herself available to help with all of the little details, all while helping keep this a secret from my husband. By the time we met, I felt like we were long lost friends re-uniting. Thank you so much for everything! We will remember and treasure this day forever!
  • Kim
    Kim F. Married on 05/08/2021

Great experience!!! Blissful!!!

It was absolutely wonderful working with Simon. He was very easy to talk to and he was also very prompt. He made everything seem easy on what could have been a very stressful day. I also am very impressed with his photography!!!
illustration stars