Suncoast Weddings Reviews

135 | Saint Petersburg, FL

135 Reviews for Suncoast Weddings

135 Suncoast Weddings Reviews

Nancy · Getting married on 05/11/2019

This made having a beach wedding so easy. Suncoast Weddings took care of everything and my daughter, the bride, and her groom only had to show up.

• X

xiyan · Married on 10/06/2018

Easy for me but romantic and memorable for everyone

I’m glad I chose Suncoast Wedding as my one-stop wedding planner. I didn’t need to spare any extra time or energy to think about complicated details in my beach wedding. Jake, Autumn and the whole team are wonderful! They are more proactive than I am and think about every details before me. I am the most relaxing bride perhaps and what I did is just enjoying with other guests! Great videographer and photographer too! It is exactly the wedding I want- simple, cost effective, memorable, enjoyable, romantic.

Jennie · Married on 09/01/2018

Luckily I received last minute advice to hire a wedding coordinator for just the day of my wedding - and Suncoast did NOT disappoint! Jake did an excellent job making sure everything we requested for our ceremony was set and ready when we arrived to Caddy's on the Beach and kept all of our vendors at the ceremony in line without either myself or my groom having to say a word. He handled everything brilliantly, but silently from the background. I would highly recommend a wedding coordinator for the day of your event and would tell you to not look anywhere else but Suncoast!

Brittney · Married on 08/18/2018

We are thoroughly impressed with our experience with Suncoast Weddings. They guided us through every step of the way and made the process seamless. All we had to do was tell them what we wanted and they made it all happen. From our initial consultation to receiving the images at the end we couldn’t be more pleased. We are so happy that we chose SunCoast Weddings to assist in our perfect day. Thank you again! - Randy & Brittney <3

Michele · Married on 07/25/2018

The whole process was easy and stress free. Autumn was great to work with and explained each step and listened to my request and any questions I had were answered in a timely manner. I am in Indiana but they made planning my wedding a breeze. All we had to do was show up and they did the rest. The photos look great and we have a video to look back on, it was a beautiful ceremony!!

Elesha · Married on 07/11/2018

I am from Indiana and planning a wedding from out of state I though would be stressful. Autum and at Suncoast made that thought disappear immediately with our first phone conversation. She went over everything and found out exactly what I wanted. She even called me a few days before our wedding to go over everything in case we neeed to change or add anything. The day of the wedding flowed so smoothly and it turned out exactly the way we wanted. Our minister Curt was wonderful, he was so personable and knew exactly what to say making it feel like he knew us for years. Autumn was wonderful and I would not have changed a thing! I looked at numerous wedding companies and Suncoast Weddings was the best one to offer and able to change things to the way we wanted for our special day! I’m so glad I chose them for my wedding day.

Nekole · Married on 05/25/2018

I honestly couldn’t have asked for a better day. Th planners at suncoast are great to work with and made sure all of my questions were answered. I highly recommend this company.

Alyssa · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I are from Michigan and decided on a destination wedding in Florida. Suncoast Weddings was extremely helpful with every aspect of the wedding. Autumn, our wedding coordinator, was seriously the best. She answered countless questions and emails and made sure our wedding was exactly how we pictured it. Curt, our officiant, did an amazing job. We did not meet him until the day of the wedding but felt like we had known him forever. I wrote our ceremony and you would never know it was his first time reading it. Simon, our photographer was great too! All of our pictures are breathtaking and we only waited a week to get them back. Speaking from experience, I know it is extremely hard to put your trust in a company (that you might not even be able to physically meet until your wedding day) when planning something as special as your wedding day. However, choosing Suncoast Weddings was the reason my day was perfect. To anyone contemplating whether or not to have a destination wedding, do it! (And do it through Suncoast Weddings!)

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

I am so glad i decided to go with Suncoast weddings!! They are great! All i wanted was a stress Free, beautiful beach wedding at an affordable price and thats exactly what i got!! I am more then satisfied! I loved every thing from the location to the decor! I highly recommend Suncoast weddings!

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

If I could give Autmn and Suncoast Weddings 10 stars, I would. From the start they were extremely easy to work with. Autumn was always quick in her phone/email responses and extremely helpful. At the last minute, the city decided to do some beach renovations. They were supposed to be completed by my wedding date but were not. Autumn worked hard to find us a new location and was surprisingly calm under that kind of pressure. It really was not a big deal for my husband and I...we were just happy to be married by the end of the day! Suncoast went above and beyond and gave us all of our wedding photographs instead of the standard 10 that came with our package as a thank you for "rolling with the punches." This was completely above and beyond anything I expected and I was so pleasantly surprised by their generosity. I would highly recommend Suncoast to anyone considering a destination wedding in Florida. The price was reasonable and the photographer and minister included were top notch. Let Suncoast help plan your wedding so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your special day!

Suncoast Weddings 1
    Suncoast Weddings 8
    Suncoast Weddings 9
    Suncoast Weddings 10

Lekia · Married on 04/28/2018

Autumn was absolutely amazing! I’m a very indecisive person when it comes to detail. She answered all my questions, presented me with options that she knew to be beautiful and even communicated with my mother about the ceremony and making sure that’s everything was truly what I wanted. She sent over info on attractions, how and where to obtain marriage license. Suncoast has an excellent thing going and all the people you communicate with are professional and just want your day to be beautiful.

Suncoast Weddings 11
    Suncoast Weddings 12

Leanne · Married on 04/12/2018

Fabulous communication when planning from the UK. Everything as discussed and over the moon with my ceremony set up. Made my dreams come true. Thank you Sue and Autumn you are brill x

Sylvia · Married on 03/23/2018

Autumn was AMAZING. Our Special Day took place in March 2018 and everything was PERFECT! Everything detail was planned from Chicago either via phone or email (crazy work schedule). My husband and I are extremely happy she was our 'IT' person planning our destination wedding on the beautiful shores of Treasure Island Beach. She knew exactly what we wanted and also helped select a new location after our original spot was ruined by Hurricane Irma. Everything was absolutely perfect and we definitely recommend Suncoast Weddings. They're Friendly and have GREAT Customer Service. Autumn and Jake are wonderful!

Mr. & Mrs. Daniel Gomez
    Chicago, IL

Suncoast Weddings 13

Mona · Married on 03/17/2018

From the first phone call to our special day, Suncoast Weddings made sure to accommodate all our special requests and make it a wonderful day! Autumn was there every step of the way and made sure we were satisfied with everything! All the staff was amazing from the photographer to our officiant, they all were very nice and made our day as special as it could of been!! I highly recommend Suncoast Weddings!

Vanessa · Married on 03/03/2018

I have to say that this place goes above and beyond to ensure you have a memorable experience! My new husband and I are so grateful for our seamless, worry free, intimate, loving, and just overall beautiful wedding day! It was exactly how I we wanted it. AJ, Autumn, Sue , and Simon thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Amy · Married on 02/08/2018

Suncoast made wedding planning v the easiest thing for me!! I was unsure of having a destination wedding but am so happy with my choice! Suncoast is the best, they walked me through everything! Catered to all my wants and needs and made sure everything ran so smoothly!!! It turned out to be a excellent day and absolutely no stress!!! So happy we chose Suncoast!! They truly made our day special!!!!

Emily · Married on 12/30/2017

We used Suncoast Weddings for my daughter's wedding and everything was perfect. I (Mother of bride) live in Indiana, the bride lives in Maryland, and the groom lives in the Bahamas. We were planning a wedding in Florida. Michelle and Autumn were wonderful about replying quickly to all our questions. I had some concerns and was a little nervous but there was no reason - they had everything under control. The pictures were the most beautiful I have ever seen and we had access to them in about 3 business days after the wedding. Haven't seen the video yet, but can't wait. The only thing we would have changed was the temperature; it was a little cold, especially for our Bahamas family. Unfortunately, that was out of Suncoast's control. I would not hesitate recommending Suncoast to my family and friends.

michelle · Married on 12/07/2017

We enjoyed a non stressful wedding, everything was taken care of and now we have wonderful photos and a fantastic video to show off! Thank you Autumn, AJ, Marcio, Curt, and Simon for taking care of our wedding!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Suncoast Weddings's reply:

It truly was our pleasure to be involved in your special day and our thanks to you and Greg for choosing Suncoast Weddings. Congratulations once again from all the team.

Victoria · Married on 11/25/2017

Amazing Wedding! I was in full contact with Autumn up until my wedding and the day of Sarah kept in full contact until my arrival. Everything went fantastic and I couldn't have loved it more. I recommend them to anyone who is wanting a beach wedding in the St. Pete area. In house photographer and minister were completely amazing!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Suncoast Weddings's reply:

Hi Victoria and James - we were very priviliged to get to know you both and to be involved in your wonderful wedding day. Congratulations once again from the Suncoast Weddings team.

Mandi · Married on 10/15/2017

Everyone at Suncoast Weddings was wonderful! I started off talking with Michelle (she is no longer there) who was very responsive to ALL of my annoying questions. Then Sue and Autumn picked up where she left off without a hitch! Again they were very responsive to all of my new annoying questions. Sue personally scouted out my location and gave me great advice on which courtyard to hold our reception. They arranged for all of the tables/chairs/linens and tent to be set up. Sara was there the day of the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly and it did! I cannot thank them enough for everything they did!

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2017

We starting working with Suncoast Weddings around Jan 2017, we planned our date for Oct. 2017. They would always respond to us right away and were very patient with us. We live in the Northwest and wanted out wedding to be in Floridan. Suncoast Weddings was the only venue that got our date and day correct. They were extremely helpful and made our day one to remember. I could not of asked for anything more amazing and beautiful. We wanted a beach wedding in white sand, with sunset pictures, they made everything happen just the way it needed to be.

Autumn is the one who helped up with our final details and the day of our wedding. She listened to what I said and wanted. They even included our boys in the sand pouring. It was amazing to have our boys included in this intimate ceremony being we blended out families together and it was important for them to be apart of such an amazing day. They both felt included and were excited to be apart of everything. Plus the pictures they took were amazing. I'm so thankful for them and everything they did for us. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to get married in that area.

Suncoast Weddings 14
    Suncoast Weddings 15
    Suncoast Weddings 16
    Suncoast Weddings 17
    Suncoast Weddings 18

Melinda · Married on 08/03/2017

I seriously cannot say enough - I'm soooo happy with my choice to go with Suncoast Weddings! I'm not a great planner and I'm a procrastinator...Michelle's gentle nudging throughout the process insured things got done/decisions were made, but I never felt pressured or stressed. She was so relaxed, confident, and professional that my few last-minute decisions didn't phase them one bit. And, as promised, I HAVE to share that she controlled the weather!! Hahaha...but really, it was raining for hours leading up to the ceremony. Michelle didn't stress, which helped me not to stress. She waited it out as long as she could, it dropped to a little sprinkle, she said, "It's go time", and as soon as I reached my groom waiting for me at the end of the aisle, the rain stopped and didn't start again! The ceremony decor was BEAUTIFUL and exactly what we wanted, the officiant was wonderful, and the photographer, Simon, was fun, speedy, and produced some AMAZING photos for us. I'd absolutely recommend Suncoast Weddings, a thousand times over!

Kim · Married on 07/17/2017

Michelle, AJ and Suncoast Weddings were amazing! We are not from Florida so it was a little scary but they were able to recommend hotels, hair and make up salons, and made everything wonderful! I have told everyone I know to use them for a Florida destination wedding!!!

Jillian · Married on 07/17/2017

We could not be happier with our wedding day! Suncoast rocked it all.
    They respond rapidly to my emails and went above and beyond with questions that u did not even think of . Our day was so perfect and amazing. Ashley took all my stress away the day of the wedding and they did a beautiful job.