Suncoast Weddings Reviews

169 Reviews for Suncoast Weddings

• Emily

Emily Block · Getting married on 02/07/2022

So amazing!

My husband and I had to change our original wedding plans due to COVID 19. Simon was awesome and so helpful in planning our elopement (very quickly). The ceremony was incredible and beautiful - Simon was in contact whenever I had questions. I absolutely recommend Suncoast Weddings! :)

Connie Louck · Getting married on 09/09/2021

Our special day!

Simon and his team were amazing at helping us pull together our special day. They provided all of the necessary information for our day to be a success. We got married on Clearwater Beach and the winds were 30+ mph, but Simon took beautiful pictures of the wedding and we will be forever grateful! I highly recommend Suncoast Weddings for your event!

Morgan Barber · Married on 10/01/2020

Awesome! Suncoast made it very easy to plan our beautiful day!

Simon did a amazing job! He made it very easy for us to plan our big day. He was so helpful with any questions I had. He was fast with responding to our emails. The wedding set was beautiful and exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • GINA

GINA JONES · Married on 09/19/2020

So amazing

As as soon as I sat with Simon I knew I was in good hands. He was always available and got my vision exactly. His pictures were just the icing on the cake. Super nice guy to work with and very transparent. Great company has all the extra's you need along with an extensive knowledge of vendors or locations to host your reception. You will not be sorry going with Suncoast Weddings!!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Chris & Ashley · Married on 09/03/2020

Perfection!

We had to re-plan our wedding at the last minute due to COVID. We picked Suncoast Weddings when we changed our location. Simon responded to my frantic evening phone message in less than 10 minutes. He confidently talked me through the process, and we basically had the ceremony planned preliminarily in a 20 minute phone call. What we talked through is exactly what happened! This company is organized, responsive, affordable and sincere. I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding. To further add to our satisfaction, the beautiful wedding photos were finished and delivered very quickly. Thanks for everything!

Dean Keeber · Married on 07/23/2020

First class!!!!!

Suncoast Weddings have been absolutely amazing from the very first email we sent. Always replying to our queries with great detail and always going the extra mile. Unfortunately due to Covid 19 we couldn’t make it to Florida but Sun Coast handled our refund without question. Hopefully we will be able to make it out to Florida one day and we will 100% be using Sun Coast to finally renew our vows!

Sent on 06/12/2020

Sarah Vogel · Married on 06/20/2020

Beach Wedding

Highly recommend working with Suncoast wedding! I worked with Simon, and he was great!! Beautiful set up, and easy to work with! I live in Iowa and Simon made my wedding beautiful in Florida!

Sent on 10/02/2020

Lindsay · Married on 05/23/2020

Amazing Services!

Suncoast made my wedding planning so much easier then I would've ever imagined. They have great packages to choose from or you can create your own. I would recommend Suncoast to anyone looking to get married in the area. Simon was amazing and so helpful with everything.

Sent on 04/30/2020

Jaimie Golden · Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing!!!!

My husband and I were married on 3/7/20 on Sunset Beach in Treasure Island. Simon was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. He was always quick to respond and helped us put together our dream ceremony. The pictures turned out amazing and he got them back to us super fast! Would definitely recommend this company.

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • W

Weslyn F. · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing Company

If you’re getting married and have stumbled upon Suncoast Weddings and this review, please let this be your sign to go with them!! Simon and his team are hands down AMAZING! I loved working with them every step of the way! Simon is so responsive and attentive. He will ease all of your worries, jitters, and scares!! My ceremony was absolutely beautiful! I truly cannot put it in words how thankful my wife and I are for choosing Suncoast Weddings! Please do yourself a favor and pick Simon and his team!

Sent on 10/04/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Warner · Married on 12/11/2019

SunCoast Wedding Awesome Job !!

Suncoast Weddings was awesome especially Autumn. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking to do a beach wedding in St. Petes Fl. Everything was super easy we just had to Show up the day off! They provided us with all details from Hair, makeup, flowers and the reception halls and were always accurate and easy to deal With. The whole team Suncoast was wonderful to deal With . Any questions do not hesitate to ask they were so generous and helpful
    Throughout the whole process.The officiant we had was wonderful as well as the photographer our pictures were Gorgeous as well as the ceremony. My husband and I could not have been any happier with Suncoast everything turned out perfect. Suncoast &Autumn made our special day absolutely effortless and just perfect.If you need a wedding planner for a destination wedding go with Suncoast wedding they are awesome.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Clare Garaty · Married on 11/22/2019

So easy to work with and helpful!

It’s been 6 months since Suncoast Weddings put together our very impromptu wedding at our home. They were so easy to work with and brought together everything seamlessly.

So if you’re thinking about having an impromptu wedding after all this chaos in the world these are the people for you. They will work with whatever you need and it will be amazing - just like ours.

Sent on 06/15/2020
  • Anna

Anna Deshane · Married on 11/05/2019

Outstanding

We couldn't be happier with our wedding. We planned the wedding from Maine with Simon. Whatever I wanted he didn't hesitate to accommodate. The decorating and organization was flawless. Thank you Suncoast for making our day so special.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Judy Palmeri · Married on 11/02/2019

Simply wonderful

We can't thank Simon and Suncoast Beach Weddings enough for such a wonderful wedding. It was better than we could ever hoped for. Simon was very easy to work with. The whole wedding went off without a hitch. Thank you again for making our day so special.

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/26/2019

We had our dream wedding with Suncoast Weddings

We can’t say enough positive things about Suncoast Weddings! We had our dream wedding on a budget we could afford with them. The ceremony was beautiful and the photographer was amazing! We also did a reception package with them and all the vendors they work with are as equally great! Our venue was beautiful, DJ was fun and the cake and food was delicious.
    Everyone at Suncoast worked really hard to make our day perfect -we would recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful beach wedding.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Sherri West · Married on 10/24/2019

Awesome, breathtaking!

Simon was the best! Everything was perfect and just the way we imaged it would be. He was very professional and friendly and funny. I would recommend their service. We didnt have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Stacie Eads · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing, Stress-Free, Perfect

Hired Suncoast Weddings for our 25th Anniversary Vow Renewal. Live in Indiana but was traveling to Florida to get remarried on the beach. Wanted everything to be perfect as we just went to the courthouse and said vows the first time. Called Suncoast Weddings and shared my vision with them. They assured me they would deliver exactly what I wanted and they did so. Everything was flawless. It was absolutely beautiful and exactly as I envisioned. As I was in Indiana, I had to completely trust that they would come through on every detail and they did! From the archway, to the aisle decor, unity sand, blessing stones, photographer/photos (Simon), music, set up (Jake), and officiant (Curt)-everything was perfect! Additionally, the whole event was stress free, all we had to do was show up. I would not hesitate to recommend Suncoast Weddings to anyone. They are the perfect people for your precious occasion!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 06/24/2019

Sunset Beach 6/24/19

Suncoast weddings was my life saver when it came to having a stress free wedding! I thought it would have been difficult doing the planning through email but they made it so easy than I expedited. My wedding was absolutely everything and more and the pictures I loved. It was so hot that day yet there was a breeze from the waves of the ocean but Simon our photographer was a trooper and did amazing even in this florida heat. I appreciate everything they did to give me this amazing memory and being able to do it on my favorite beach 💙

Sent on 07/03/2019

Jackie · Married on 06/22/2019

Fairy tale beach wedding!

Suncoast married us on Treasure Island’s beautiful beach on 6/22/19. This was a destination wedding for us as we are from Michigan and all planning and coordination was done via email. I wasn’t nervous about planning this way but more anxious as to see how every detail would look put together, based on just a sheet of paper. Our wedding was like a storybook fairy tale come to life! Suncoast did an amazing job with our ceremony set up and incorporated every detail we asked for. Everything was more beautiful than I imagined it would be. The minister was a great guy and guided us through the entire ceremony process. I am naturally a nervous person and he put me right at ease. It was very hot on our wedding and we were married at 4:30 in the afternoon when the sun was probably at its hottest point, but no one complained or dragged their feet. Our photographer captured every important shot and then some. Our pictures are AMAZING!! Thank you, Suncoast, for being part of our beach wedding dream team!!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Sommer Neace · Married on 06/15/2019

Superb, perfect, breathtaking!

My husband and I aren’t your typical couple, since we had 2 kids together before tying the knot. We decided that we would have a beach wedding, and to our surprise found Suncoast Weddings almost immediately after beginning our search for a planner due to their awesome reviews. They were amazing! They made our day SO simple. We chose what package we wanted, personalized it to our liking (which they were very accommodating to), picked our colors, and showed up on our day. So simple and breathtakingly beautiful! Our day was perfect and we owe it all to Suncoast Weddings! Not to mention, it was the best price around. Forever grateful for this experience on our special day!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Nancy · Married on 05/11/2019

This made having a beach wedding so easy. Suncoast Weddings took care of everything and my daughter, the bride, and her groom only had to show up.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Kymberly · Married on 04/28/2019

Beautiful and Excellent

They were truly wonderful and the communication was excellent! Our ceremony space was just beautiful!

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Kendal

Kendal · Married on 03/24/2019

Wedding Experience

My husband and I got married on treasure island beach and all I can say is we were speechless! All the beautiful decorations, the most amazing staff who was most helpful, very open with communication, always reached out to me to verify details to make sure the day was perfect. Sue and Jake were the two people I communicated with quite frequently and Simon was our photographer and he did an amazing job, and Kurt was our minister who provided the beautiful service and he was fantastic, and very welcoming. Thank you so much for everything you did to make our day special!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Debb

Debb & Kevin Ellis · Married on 03/05/2019

March 5th-excellent wedding dispite cooler weather

Sue, Jake, Simon, Pastor & Marie, all excellent to work with. Weather was chilly and cloudy, however we came up with plan B which worked our amazingly well. Simon captured the moments and took some amazing photos for us to treasure. Thank you Suncoast!

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Coy · Married on 03/03/2019

Our beach wedding was amazing!

Everyone at this company is great to work with! My husband and I are so happy that we chose Suncoast Weddings for our big day.

Sent on 03/15/2019