Suncoast Weddings Reviews

Suncoast Weddings 6
Suncoast Weddings 7
  • Amanda

Amanda Warner 路 Getting married on 12/11/2019

SunCoast Wedding Awesome Job !!

Suncoast Weddings was awesome especially Autumn. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking to do a beach wedding in St. Petes Fl. Everything was super easy we just had to Show up the day off! They provided us with all details from Hair, makeup, flowers and the reception halls and were always accurate and easy to deal With. The whole team Suncoast was wonderful to deal With . Any questions do not hesitate to ask they were so generous and helpful
    Throughout the whole process.The officiant we had was wonderful as well as the photographer our pictures were Gorgeous as well as the ceremony. My husband and I could not have been any happier with Suncoast everything turned out perfect. Suncoast &Autumn made our special day absolutely effortless and just perfect.If you need a wedding planner for a destination wedding go with Suncoast wedding they are awesome.

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten 路 Married on 06/24/2019

Sunset Beach 6/24/19

Suncoast weddings was my life saver when it came to having a stress free wedding! I thought it would have been difficult doing the planning through email but they made it so easy than I expedited. My wedding was absolutely everything and more and the pictures I loved. It was so hot that day yet there was a breeze from the waves of the ocean but Simon our photographer was a trooper and did amazing even in this florida heat. I appreciate everything they did to give me this amazing memory and being able to do it on my favorite beach 馃挋

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Suncoast Weddings 8

Jackie 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Fairy tale beach wedding!

Suncoast married us on Treasure Island鈥檚 beautiful beach on 6/22/19. This was a destination wedding for us as we are from Michigan and all planning and coordination was done via email. I wasn鈥檛 nervous about planning this way but more anxious as to see how every detail would look put together, based on just a sheet of paper. Our wedding was like a storybook fairy tale come to life! Suncoast did an amazing job with our ceremony set up and incorporated every detail we asked for. Everything was more beautiful than I imagined it would be. The minister was a great guy and guided us through the entire ceremony process. I am naturally a nervous person and he put me right at ease. It was very hot on our wedding and we were married at 4:30 in the afternoon when the sun was probably at its hottest point, but no one complained or dragged their feet. Our photographer captured every important shot and then some. Our pictures are AMAZING!! Thank you, Suncoast, for being part of our beach wedding dream team!!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Sommer Neace 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Superb, perfect, breathtaking!

My husband and I aren鈥檛 your typical couple, since we had 2 kids together before tying the knot. We decided that we would have a beach wedding, and to our surprise found Suncoast Weddings almost immediately after beginning our search for a planner due to their awesome reviews. They were amazing! They made our day SO simple. We chose what package we wanted, personalized it to our liking (which they were very accommodating to), picked our colors, and showed up on our day. So simple and breathtakingly beautiful! Our day was perfect and we owe it all to Suncoast Weddings! Not to mention, it was the best price around. Forever grateful for this experience on our special day!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Nancy 路 Married on 05/11/2019

This made having a beach wedding so easy. Suncoast Weddings took care of everything and my daughter, the bride, and her groom only had to show up.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Kymberly 路 Married on 04/28/2019

Beautiful and Excellent

They were truly wonderful and the communication was excellent! Our ceremony space was just beautiful!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Suncoast Weddings 9
  • Kendal

Kendal 路 Married on 03/24/2019

Wedding Experience

My husband and I got married on treasure island beach and all I can say is we were speechless! All the beautiful decorations, the most amazing staff who was most helpful, very open with communication, always reached out to me to verify details to make sure the day was perfect. Sue and Jake were the two people I communicated with quite frequently and Simon was our photographer and he did an amazing job, and Kurt was our minister who provided the beautiful service and he was fantastic, and very welcoming. Thank you so much for everything you did to make our day special!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Suncoast Weddings 14
  • Debb

Debb & Kevin Ellis 路 Married on 03/05/2019

March 5th-excellent wedding dispite cooler weather

Sue, Jake, Simon, Pastor & Marie, all excellent to work with. Weather was chilly and cloudy, however we came up with plan B which worked our amazingly well. Simon captured the moments and took some amazing photos for us to treasure. Thank you Suncoast!

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Coy 路 Married on 03/03/2019

Our beach wedding was amazing!

Everyone at this company is great to work with! My husband and I are so happy that we chose Suncoast Weddings for our big day.

Sent on 03/15/2019
    Suncoast Weddings 15
  • Christina

Christina Carpenter 路 Married on 02/24/2019

Suncoast weddings is the best!

My husband and I just got married in February! We wanted to have a destination beach wedding. We were a little nervous just because of the distance (9 hr drive) and we weren鈥檛 sure how everything would work out. Let me tell you, Suncoast weddings is the best!! They were there to help me every step of the planning process! Sue, Jake and Autumn were the main 3 people that helped me plan my wedding. They answered the phone every time I called and were so helpful! When the day of my wedding finally came, all I had to do was show up! They set everything up and it honestly looked even better than I had imagined it. was so easy and stress-free! The video of the ceremony and pictures that they took were also awesome!! I recommend Suncoast weddings to anyone looking for a beautiful beach wedding, they will not disappoint!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Susan Pierce 路 Married on 01/03/2019

Breathe taking

Suncoast made sure we had the most special day. Sue and Autumn was easy to talk with to make our plans become reality. The minister and photographer has a charisma about them that made us comfortable. We would highly recommend Sun Coast Wedding.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Doug Montgomery 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent Experience!

Suncoast Weddings made our special day unforgettable. The props they used looked brand new, the colors and fabric were prefect, and the 4 post canopy made us feel like we were the only ones on the beach. Plus they were all very professional. From beginning to end- flawless. THANK YOU!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Kelsea

Kelsea Richardson 路 Married on 11/18/2018

Suncoast weddings is amazing!!!

My husband and I got married on 11/18/18 last year. We knew we wanted a beach wedding but had a hard time choosing a company. We looked at tons of reviews and eventually called Suncoast Weddings. From the first phone call to the wedding day the staff was always there to answer questions quickly and efficiently. Autumn and Jake were amazing in helping us plan our special day. They went above and beyond to make sure it was perfect. Suncoast also has tons of great wedding vendors that they recommend and all of them were just as amazing. We were so happy with the minister, photographer, reception venue, DJ, bakery and hair stylist that they recommended. The entire process was so easy and stress free. We literally just showed up to our wedding and everything was completely taken care of and not only that but the end result was gorgeous. In the end it was very reasonably priced and we spent much less than we would have for a typical wedding. I cannot day enough how great this company was to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to do a beach wedding! They helped to make our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Suncoast Weddings 16

Christina 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful- they made everything easy

Suncoast Weddings was fabulous- we primarily communicated with Autumn and she was great. Extremely responsive and helpful. Sara was our onsite coordinator and she was fabulous as well. They were so accoodating and helpful- the entire day and event flowed so smoothly and effortlessly. We were extremely pleased with the venue and how the entire event went. We held our wedding in Siesta Key- Our only comment re: that location was that the website didn鈥檛 indicate that certain ceremony extras and reception options were not available in Siesta Key- that would have been good to know in advance, but we were able to make other accommodations. We LOVED Siesta Key and would pick the same venue over again if given th choice. Our only suggestion for others would be with the photographer to have a list of what pictures you鈥檇 want in advance- if we had reviewed that with Suncoast ahead of time that would have been helpful. Afterward we realized there were a few photos we didn鈥檛 get that we wished we had gotten. Otherwise everything was perfect-

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Suncoast Weddings 17

Suncoast Weddings's reply:

Thank you for such a great review Christina and Doug. And useful recommendations to other couples regarding photo lists - our photographers are always happy to accommodate these requests. Our very best wishes and congratulations to you both for a wonderful married life.

Lauren Meyer 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Choose suncoast for your wedding

To say that Autumn was amazing to work with would be an understatement. I can not even begin to explain how easy she made everything. I would 100% recommend them to ANY Bride, no matter what you are looking for (and believe me, I DID MY RESEARCH). She always responded to me right away and NEVER made me feel like a burden. You can tell that this company puts their heart and soul into what they do. I can't thank them enough for making our day absolutely perfect. THANK YOU for an amazing day.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Amelia Sting 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Peace of Mind

Autumn was excellent at helping us plan our special day. We had a destination wedding in an area we had never visited before and she helped us with not only our wedding plans, but gave us recommendations on restaurants and places to stay. She kept us in the loop regarding the deadlines we needed to meet. She answered all the emails in a timely fashion. Her assistant Christine was excellent on our big day, making sure we were all in the right place at the right time and everything went very smoothly. We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • X

xiyan 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Easy for me but romantic and memorable for everyone

I鈥檓 glad I chose Suncoast Wedding as my one-stop wedding planner. I didn鈥檛 need to spare any extra time or energy to think about complicated details in my beach wedding. Jake, Autumn and the whole team are wonderful! They are more proactive than I am and think about every details before me. I am the most relaxing bride perhaps and what I did is just enjoying with other guests! Great videographer and photographer too! It is exactly the wedding I want- simple, cost effective, memorable, enjoyable, romantic.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Suncoast Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! It was truly our pleasure to be a part of your special day. Congratulations again from the entire Suncoast Weddings team :)

Jennie 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Luckily I received last minute advice to hire a wedding coordinator for just the day of my wedding - and Suncoast did NOT disappoint! Jake did an excellent job making sure everything we requested for our ceremony was set and ready when we arrived to Caddy's on the Beach and kept all of our vendors at the ceremony in line without either myself or my groom having to say a word. He handled everything brilliantly, but silently from the background. I would highly recommend a wedding coordinator for the day of your event and would tell you to not look anywhere else but Suncoast!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Brittney 路 Married on 08/18/2018

We are thoroughly impressed with our experience with Suncoast Weddings. They guided us through every step of the way and made the process seamless. All we had to do was tell them what we wanted and they made it all happen. From our initial consultation to receiving the images at the end we couldn鈥檛 be more pleased. We are so happy that we chose SunCoast Weddings to assist in our perfect day. Thank you again! - Randy & Brittney <3

Sent on 08/22/2018

Michele 路 Married on 07/25/2018

The whole process was easy and stress free. Autumn was great to work with and explained each step and listened to my request and any questions I had were answered in a timely manner. I am in Indiana but they made planning my wedding a breeze. All we had to do was show up and they did the rest. The photos look great and we have a video to look back on, it was a beautiful ceremony!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Elesha 路 Married on 07/11/2018

I am from Indiana and planning a wedding from out of state I though would be stressful. Autum and at Suncoast made that thought disappear immediately with our first phone conversation. She went over everything and found out exactly what I wanted. She even called me a few days before our wedding to go over everything in case we neeed to change or add anything. The day of the wedding flowed so smoothly and it turned out exactly the way we wanted. Our minister Curt was wonderful, he was so personable and knew exactly what to say making it feel like he knew us for years. Autumn was wonderful and I would not have changed a thing! I looked at numerous wedding companies and Suncoast Weddings was the best one to offer and able to change things to the way we wanted for our special day! I鈥檓 so glad I chose them for my wedding day.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Abigale 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Absolutely amazing!

My husband and I were having such a hard time trying to decide and plan on what we wanted to do for our wedding. When I started talking with Suncoast I loved how helpful they were! I live in Pennsylvania so I was nervous about planning a wedding so far away but Autumn made it so easy. She was there through the whole planning process helping me, and so willing to keep changing everything because of my indecisiveness. When the day came my wedding coordinator was Aj he walked us through everything and made it so easy to just enjoy our wedding day. They set everything up so beautifully and took everything down! Honestly our wedding day was more than we could have ever hoped for. The photographer and officiant were both so wonderful. They are all so helpful and great at what they do! And the packages and prices they have you really can鈥檛 beat them!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Suncoast Weddings 18
    Suncoast Weddings 19

Nekole 路 Married on 05/25/2018

I honestly couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better day. Th planners at suncoast are great to work with and made sure all of my questions were answered. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Alyssa 路 Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I are from Michigan and decided on a destination wedding in Florida. Suncoast Weddings was extremely helpful with every aspect of the wedding. Autumn, our wedding coordinator, was seriously the best. She answered countless questions and emails and made sure our wedding was exactly how we pictured it. Curt, our officiant, did an amazing job. We did not meet him until the day of the wedding but felt like we had known him forever. I wrote our ceremony and you would never know it was his first time reading it. Simon, our photographer was great too! All of our pictures are breathtaking and we only waited a week to get them back. Speaking from experience, I know it is extremely hard to put your trust in a company (that you might not even be able to physically meet until your wedding day) when planning something as special as your wedding day. However, choosing Suncoast Weddings was the reason my day was perfect. To anyone contemplating whether or not to have a destination wedding, do it! (And do it through Suncoast Weddings!)

Sent on 05/17/2018

Jessica 路 Married on 05/19/2018

I am so glad i decided to go with Suncoast weddings!! They are great! All i wanted was a stress Free, beautiful beach wedding at an affordable price and thats exactly what i got!! I am more then satisfied! I loved every thing from the location to the decor! I highly recommend Suncoast weddings!

Sent on 06/04/2018