Suncoast Weddings Reviews

184 | Saint Petersburg, FL

184 Reviews for Suncoast Weddings

• Angel

Angel H. · Getting married on 08/03/2022

Suncoast Weddings makes dreams come true!

I was so nervous planning a destination wedding.....but Simon with Suncoast Weddings made it incredibly easy! He made the vision in my head become a reality & a dream come true! I couldn't have asked for a wedding planner & photographer! I would highly recommend Suncoast Weddings to everyone! They were all so pleasant to work with!

Sent on 04/03/2021
  • Amy

Amy M. · Getting married on 07/12/2022

Suncoast Weddings

My husband and I were extremely pleased with Simon and Suncoast Weddings! Planning a wedding from out of state can be daunting but Simon made it easy for us! Every detail was taken care of and all we had to do was show up and focus on us! Our location on Treasure Island was absolutely amazing and we couldn't be happier with our pictures! Great job, Simon and Suncoast Weddings!

Sent on 01/13/2021
  • Emily

Emily B. · Getting married on 02/07/2022

So amazing!

My husband and I had to change our original wedding plans due to COVID 19. Simon was awesome and so helpful in planning our elopement (very quickly). The ceremony was incredible and beautiful - Simon was in contact whenever I had questions. I absolutely recommend Suncoast Weddings! :)

• Rachael

Rachael F. · Getting married on 01/03/2022

Everything and more

From start to finish Suncoast weddings made everything a dream. With Covid and being out of state they really helped us organize the grand picture of how the day was going to flow and were really helpful and super responsive even with my chaotic hours at work. I couldn't be happier with them! Everything was gorgeous, from pictures to the ceremony decorations and they even let us use their photographer for the reception after. If I could do it all again I would pick them in a heart beat (which I'm not going to but still!).

Sent on 03/28/2021
  • Jen

Jen C. · Getting married on 01/02/2022

Amazing Beach wedding

Simon worked with me from beginning to end, he was able to visualize my request and make it come true. Our wedding day was better than we imagined it. Thank you so much and for the lovely photos!

Sent on 02/18/2021

Connie L. · Getting married on 09/09/2021

Our special day!

Simon and his team were amazing at helping us pull together our special day. They provided all of the necessary information for our day to be a success. We got married on Clearwater Beach and the winds were 30+ mph, but Simon took beautiful pictures of the wedding and we will be forever grateful! I highly recommend Suncoast Weddings for your event!

Amanda M. · Married on 04/12/2021

The most amazing team ever!

I can’t even come up with the right words for how amazing Simon and his team are. From start to finish, Simon was so responsive, amazing, and made our day exactly what we wanted. The entire suncoast team was amazing on wedding day. I cannot recommend them enough. They made our wedding dreams come true. Everyone has told us it was the most beautiful special wedding they have ever attended. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/25/2021

Màme D. · Married on 03/28/2021

Exceptional experience!!

Simon and wife topped it off! They really made our special day one of a kind! Everything was spot on! Beyond what we expected! They are patient! And they want what is best for you! And those amazing pictures, incredible!! They make this experience an unforgettable one! Thank you for all you've done!

Sent on 04/09/2021

Rosemary · Married on 03/16/2021

Married on 03/16/21

If you want to plan a wedding stress free , I recommend Suncoast wedding . Simon is great a d made sure our day was perfect .

Sent on 03/25/2021
  • Pete

Pete A. · Married on 02/27/2021

Perfect day

Simon over and above the call to duty. We had a last minute glitch with Uber transportation and Simon quickly came to our rescue and setup personal transportation. That aside, the ceremony was absolutely perfect and Simon gave us a very memorable day.

Thank you so much Simon and we highly recommend you to anyone wanting a beautiful experience!!

Sent on 03/13/2021

Brandy J. · Married on 02/14/2021

Crystal Wedding

We placed our faith in Suncoast Weddings, and they surely delivered. From day one they responded immediately to my inquiries and made our special day so lovingly easy! All we had to do was show up, and the rest was taken care of. The pictures were beautiful and despite crazy weather predictions it magically cleared up to beautiful skies for our special day! Much thanks to Suncoast Weddings!! 💒

Sent on 02/26/2021
  • Misty

Misty C. · Married on 02/08/2021

Bride & groom

Great experience & beautiful pictures!!

Sent on 02/12/2021

Pamela S. · Married on 10/24/2020

20 year vow renewal

We had the most fabulous time. Simon and the rest of the staff were incredible! We planned this remotely and everything came together perfectly. Thank you for making our renewal amazing!

Sent on 11/12/2020

Kayla H. · Married on 10/14/2020

The perfect wedding!

Simon and his team are an amazing group of people. I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding. I live in Indiana and got married on the beach in Florida. Simon walked me through everything and made this as easy as possible. I would highly recommend Suncoast Weddings. Pictures were beautiful as well.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Morgan B. · Married on 10/01/2020

Awesome! Suncoast made it very easy to plan our beautiful day!

Simon did a amazing job! He made it very easy for us to plan our big day. He was so helpful with any questions I had. He was fast with responding to our emails. The wedding set was beautiful and exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • GINA

Gina J. · Married on 09/19/2020

So amazing

As as soon as I sat with Simon I knew I was in good hands. He was always available and got my vision exactly. His pictures were just the icing on the cake. Super nice guy to work with and very transparent. Great company has all the extra's you need along with an extensive knowledge of vendors or locations to host your reception. You will not be sorry going with Suncoast Weddings!!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Chris A. · Married on 09/03/2020

Perfection!

We had to re-plan our wedding at the last minute due to COVID. We picked Suncoast Weddings when we changed our location. Simon responded to my frantic evening phone message in less than 10 minutes. He confidently talked me through the process, and we basically had the ceremony planned preliminarily in a 20 minute phone call. What we talked through is exactly what happened! This company is organized, responsive, affordable and sincere. I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding. To further add to our satisfaction, the beautiful wedding photos were finished and delivered very quickly. Thanks for everything!

Dean K. · Married on 07/23/2020

First class!!!!!

Suncoast Weddings have been absolutely amazing from the very first email we sent. Always replying to our queries with great detail and always going the extra mile. Unfortunately due to Covid 19 we couldn’t make it to Florida but Sun Coast handled our refund without question. Hopefully we will be able to make it out to Florida one day and we will 100% be using Sun Coast to finally renew our vows!

Sent on 06/12/2020
  • Ivy

Ivy S. · Married on 07/03/2020

Suncoast Weddings is Amazing!

Suncoast Weddings Made our outdoor beach wedding memorable.
    My husband and I rented a beach house that had a private yard that had a path out to the beach. The Suncoast team set all of the chairs out on the beach, set up all the dinner table and chairs, tables for our caterer, our bartender and our DJ. They also strun lights from the beach house out above the back yard so when it came time to dance it had the most romantic feel.
    Also, clean up! What clean up, the team came back and took down chairs and tables.
    Again, Suncoast Weddings was amazing. So kind and friendly, absolutely great to work with.
    They offer beach wedding packages, but they also have ala carte items so they can create the look and experience you are wanting.

Sent on 10/23/2020

Sarah V. · Married on 06/20/2020

Beach Wedding

Highly recommend working with Suncoast wedding! I worked with Simon, and he was great!! Beautiful set up, and easy to work with! I live in Iowa and Simon made my wedding beautiful in Florida!

Sent on 10/02/2020

Lindsay · Married on 05/23/2020

Amazing Services!

Suncoast made my wedding planning so much easier then I would've ever imagined. They have great packages to choose from or you can create your own. I would recommend Suncoast to anyone looking to get married in the area. Simon was amazing and so helpful with everything.

Sent on 04/30/2020

Kathy P. · Married on 04/01/2020

Perfect Beach Wedding.

Suncoast Weddings made our beach wedding dreams come true. Simon was responsive, professional and provided excellent customer service. The process was so easy and smooth to set up, prepare and have our dream wedding. I would highly recommend Suncoast.

Sent on 03/25/2021

Jaimie G. · Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing!!!!

My husband and I were married on 3/7/20 on Sunset Beach in Treasure Island. Simon was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. He was always quick to respond and helped us put together our dream ceremony. The pictures turned out amazing and he got them back to us super fast! Would definitely recommend this company.

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • W

Weslyn · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing Company

If you’re getting married and have stumbled upon Suncoast Weddings and this review, please let this be your sign to go with them!! Simon and his team are hands down AMAZING! I loved working with them every step of the way! Simon is so responsive and attentive. He will ease all of your worries, jitters, and scares!! My ceremony was absolutely beautiful! I truly cannot put it in words how thankful my wife and I are for choosing Suncoast Weddings! Please do yourself a favor and pick Simon and his team!

Sent on 10/04/2020