Sun and Sea Beach Weddings Reviews

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 7
  • Sonia

Sonia · Getting married on 09/19/2019

St Augustine Wedding!

Sun, Sea, & Beach were amazing at helping set up all the little details! They suggested with places to go eat at, and visit! They were also very caring, making sure we felt like we had been friends for years! I would recommend them to my friends and family if they were to get married!

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 17
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 25
  • Talia

Talia Camila Ferro · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Wedding

We recently worked with Nick and Vicky from Sun and Sea Weddings and could not have found better people or a better venue for our wedding. We had our reception at Castlegate and got to enjoy the house a couple days before and after the wedding. Communication with them was perfect. Vicky was in constant contact with me and went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. The staff member Abby and our Dj Shawn, also part of Sun and Sea Weddings, were a joy to work with. You really can't go wrong hiring this group of amazing people. Thank you guys for making our day even better than we could've imagined.

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • W

William Ince · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely amazing

Sun and sea did our wedding and it was so beautiful, had everything just perfect, my wife had no worries and loved the whole set up! Easy from day one! Would highly recommend!!

• Morgan

Morgan Palmer · Married on 06/22/2019

Smooth Process

We initially weren't sure how to even start our wedding process. We both love the water so it just made sense. My fiance, well now wife, found Sun and Sea Beach Weddings and we went with them. Their process was smooth and all we did was filled out these questionnaires they sent us. I really wasn't sure about it but when I arrived on the beach, my mind was blown! The set up was perfect and our families were amazed just as much as I was. Our photographer worked well with us. Michelle Arnold was our wedding planner and she worked diligently with my wife on all the details. The best part was that the process was stress-free. I recommended them to anyone that is looking for a romantic beach wedding.

• Syi

Syi F · Married on 06/22/2019

Stellar Company

This company is amazing!! Our wedding planner was Michelle Arnold and she was all I could as for! I filled out the questionnaires she sent with my then fiance, now hubby!! Truly once we did that, everything else just fell in line. The beach set up was perfect and I can't wait to see our photos from the photographer!! I highly recommended Sun and Sea Beach weddings!!

• Sonya

Sonya Petrohovich · Married on 06/21/2019

Perfect Day

Vicky from Sun & Sea was amazing from start to finish. We were so pleased with my daughters wedding last week at River to Sea Preserve and our reception at the Whitney Lab. Everything was perfect!

• Rebecca

Rebecca Myers · Married on 06/21/2019

Everything we could have asked for and more!!

I was honored to be asked to plan my nieces beach wedding but it was a daunting task from 900 miles away. Vicky and Sun and Sea made it such an easy process for me and my family. They were absolute professionals and patiently answered each and every question with great guidance resulting in a beautiful wedding and incredible reception. Thank you Sun and Sea and Vicky!

Meghan Wine · Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

I had such an amazing experience with Vicky at Sun and Sea Beach Weddings. She truly did everything in her power to make our wedding day perfect. Everything went smoothly and was so beautiful. I am extremely grateful for her and I highly recommend the company!

• Candice

Candice Stanford · Married on 06/15/2019

More than what we expected!!

Michelle was our wedding planner and she was wonderful! She was very good about answering my calls and responding to all of my emails full of questions. Lol We live in Georgia and our wedding was at Jacksonville Beach. I was so worried about if we choose the right location and if we would like the officiant, photographer and planner the day of our wedding. I spoke to Michelle the day before our wedding to let her know that the location that I choose for the wedding on the beach was closed off due to construction. I started to freak out but she reassured me that everything was going to be fine and that they were used to conquering different obstacles that come their way! She told me that unfortunately I was not going to be able to meet her on my wedding day but promised me that I will have one of their best crew at my wedding! Michelle kept her word! She emailed me the new location and my wedding day was perfect! The planner (forgot his name) was excellent! He made sure we knew exactly where the ceremony would take place. The arbor and decorations were so beautiful. We were so glad that we choose to write our own vows and include the “message in a bottle” in our package. Our officiant Derek was AWESOME! I felt like he was part of our family! He helped my family out with pinning the corsages on my dad and uncle. He set up my sand vases for my sand ceremony. He also made sure that my grandmother was seated before we started the ceremony. He wanted to make sure that everyone that was supposed to be there was in attendance! The ceremony went so smoothly. I also love the hand and stone ceremony! It was a added touch to ceremony that I was not expecting. Our photographer was awesome as well. She was very patient and very much prepared! My dress strap was malfunctioning and she had safety pins ready and hair pins for my hair! I absolutely loved everyone! I would highly recommend sun and sea beach weddings!!

• Makayla

Makayla Filback · Married on 06/13/2019

Beyond great♥️

Best service and most sweetest people ever! Beyond pleased with the service thanks so much!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 06/08/2019

Best day ever!!

Wonderful ceremony! Everything was set up perfectly and the staff was so nice and attentive. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for the perfect beach wedding!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • W

Will Dang · Married on 06/06/2019

Most Important Day of Our Lives

My wife and I knew we wanted to get married on the beach. We started to plan everything and soon realized we were in over our heads. That's when we called Sun & Sea Beach Weddings. I spoke with Michelle Arnold and she walked us through the process and gained our trust that she could plan the most important day of our lives. She took care of everything and was very accommodating. I highly recommend Michelle Arnold and Sun & Sea Beach Weddings!

• Lisa

Lisa Barrett · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful wedding

My daughter wanted a beach wedding and the logistics were kind of scary seeing as we live in Middle Georgia. We found this company online and looked through the options - there were many - picked one that we liked and the rest was easy peasy! We literally just showed up! Everything from the flowers to the actual vows was exactly what we wanted! There was a little confusion about the tide times and it was coming in during the service but all in all, everything was just right!

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 26
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 27
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 28
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Smith · Married on 06/01/2019

5 star experience!

We had an amazing experience with Sun and Sea Beach Weddings. Our coordinator, Michelle, was very responsive and worked hard to make our day absolutely perfect! They offer great value and make everything so easy, which was so important for us planning a wedding from out of state. I can't recommend this company enough! Our wedding was everything we hoped it would be and more!

amanda · Married on 05/27/2019

Amazing & perfect!

We recently got married in St Augustine , Sun & Sea Beach Weddings ARE SO FANTASTIC!!! No stress, everyone who works for them was absolutely wonderful. From the Start it was so easy and stress free Michelle was amazing and not one thing was difficult. We live in Canada , so that was awesome we could plan our wedding blind. Derek our officiant did such an amazing JOB!!! I wish we could do it all again it was so great!! Thanks so Much again, for making our big so special and easy!!!!

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 05/25/2019

Super friendly and gave us exactly what we wanted!

We wanted simple and easy and we got it! We got it with quick answers to all questions we loved everyone we came into contact with and the officiant and photographer were amazing and kind! Everything was taken care of and we didn’t have to lift a finger.

Brian Storey · Married on 05/23/2019

Driftwood beach wedding may 2019

Normally reviews are not written by me, not my thing. However our wedding could not have been better and it is thanks to all those folks at Sun Sea and Beach ! We live in TN, wedding was in GA and Sun/Sea is in FLA...talking about worrying over the plans and all when you are states away and cannot meet in person but these people have their act together and we could not be happier. Please if you are reading these reviews and looking for someone to take care of your special day look no further. Lastly a special thanks to all those involved with our special day. The Storey's May 2019

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Susan

Susan Storey · Married on 05/23/2019

Fabulous Beach wedding

There are no words to describe how easy and friendly the Sun and Sea team was to work with. They have absolutely exceeded our expectations.

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 29
  • Edwina

Edwina · Married on 05/19/2019

Customized to Perfection!

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings provided exactly what we had hoped for. I spoke with Nick Dudney about our simple beach wedding with the use of the circular arbor (the most amazing focal point!), we were provided a very reasonable price for a stress free ceremony. We were set up with our wedding coordinator and photographer, Vania. She was wonderful at communicating, coordinating and took spectacular pictures! Derek Dudney was our Reverend, he was wonderful at prepping us for what is to happen as our moment unfolded. We highly recommend their services, their professionalism and flexibility to provide your dream wedding.

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 30
  • Juan

Juan Bostwick · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing Wedding Day!

I was very impressed with our wedding planning and execution. Everything went according to my bride's plan. What more could a groom ask for?

T Hannah · Married on 05/19/2019

The Best Beach Wedding Ever!

A month after the wedding, our guests are still talking about the wonderful experience they had and how beautiful everything was. Having a destination wedding, we didn't want to have to lift a finger. Our planner Michelle took care of us and the details were meticulous. We couldn't ask for more.

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 31
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 32
  • Xiomara

Xiomara Boyd · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Please book with Sun and Sea Beach Weddings you wont be disappointed!! Nick reccomended the GTM Reserve for more of a private setting and the area was gorgeous!! Michelle our planner stayed in contact with me from the very beginning and even after the ceremony. Every detail was beyond our expectations our wedding is still be talked about! Thank you so much for turning our dream into a beautiful reality!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 33
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 34
  • Rachel

Rachel Sala · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing! Everything went perfectly!

They were so amazing! We had a smaller, intimate wedding on the beach and they handled all of the details and it went off perfectly, without a hitch! The flowers, arbor, chairs, etc were absolutely perfect! Loved them!

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 35
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 36
  • Marji

Marji · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful in every way

These guys are awesome! My wedding was absolutely perfect in every way even though it had to be postponed a half hour because of storms. They still made me feel like everything was going to be ok. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2019