Sun and Sea Beach Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Connie
    Connie M. Getting married on 08/03/2022

Outstanding

Michelle with Sun and Sea was above and beyond excellent. The weather was not cooperating with us o n 3-20-2021, but Michelle made sure we were able to find a spot that would shelter us from the wind and rain and it was the best last minute spot.
    R. Lee Getting married on 06/04/2022

Above expectations!

Amidst all the Covid 19 ciaos we had changed our wedding plans multiple times. Finally after an unexpected circumstance we were at a stand still. A last ditch effort I contacted multiple wedding companies in the Georgia/Florida area. Sun and Sea contacted me first and were the only ones that said they could make it happen. they not made it happen in less than a week, it was everything I wanted!
    Blakely R. Getting married on 01/07/2022

Extraordinary Experience Despite Pandemic

Such a great experience provided by Vania and Nick. Due to COVID, my husband and I had to re-coordinate our entire wedding which was originally meant to be in Las Vegas in November using another company. With everything going on, we decided to work with Sun and Sea and we're so happy we did. We had a very small intimate sunrise ceremony on the beach (River to Sea preserve) and we could not have asked for anything better. We did the beach boho package, and Cole as our photographer. Great and quick communication provided by Vania! Thank you again!
    Natalie T. Married on 09/26/2021

professional, attentive & 100% delivered

Sun&Sea went above and beyond. Vicky was organized, prepared & paid extreme attention to detail. Any last minute ideas or changes were accommodated. The day of my wedding was absolutely SEAMLESS. The flowers, the officiant & the set up were perfect. I highly recommend trusting this company with your special day. FYI we chose the create your own wedding - elopement package.
  • Lee
    Lee A. Married on 09/18/2021

What a Perfect Day!

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings made our daughters wedding so special! We started this process with them from out of state and because it was also the pandemic, we also had to change the wedding date to another day that we hoped would allow our out of town guests feel more comfortable attending.Nick and Vicky were very accommodating. We chose the Beach House Celebration package which we highly recommend. The house accommodated all our family and had everything provided to make our stay comfortable as well as a spectacular view! We were able to meet Vicky, our planner, a few times to discuss the wedding and decor ideas. We utilized Vicky as our planner and we’re very happy we did so because she was very professional, organized and kept everyone on time for the wedding to run smoothly. We highly recommend a Sun and Sea Wedding!
    Shanon C. Married on 08/31/2021

Perfect elopement wedding

We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect elopement wedding. They made our wedding so special and handled everything professionally.
    Sierra E. Married on 08/07/2021

Wedding of my dreams

Absolutely loved this company! They made the whole process stress free they responded very quickly. They made my wedding day very special especially with them being very busy they still made me feel special and prioritized.
    Lourdes Married on 07/23/2021

Very Beautiful

Gracias Verónica por oficiar nuestra hermosa ceremonia de una manera tan especial . Una ceremonia mixta fue una perfecta idea fue justo lo que quería . Gracias por todo !!
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 07/22/2021

The best for beach weddings

We had such a great experience. Vania was our wedding coordinator for our ceremony and it was beautiful. The recorded music was on point , DJ was Great . The officiant was great . Our centerpieces were beautiful. We are glad we went with sun and sea . Thank you !!!!!
    Jennifer N. Married on 07/11/2021

Professional, quick to respond and flexible

Sun and Sea Beach weddings was awesome to work with. Michelle was my coordinator and she was very professional, and organized and she made me feel at ease. Derek was the director the day of the wedding and he made our day perfect!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Z. Married on 06/20/2021

Amazing staff!

Michelle and Vania made everything perfect! Even the team that put on our wedding! The tide was coming in and we didn’t feel rushed. It was honestly beautiful and from what I am told there were several weddings they were doing the same day as ours. They were all so attentive and amazing! Shout out to Cole! Such a sweet photographer to work with. He entertained all of our crazy picture ideas. Derek was amazing and made sure the ceremony was beautiful. Our violist, she was so worried about our little girl (who decided to play in the waves with supervision) but she was so professional and wonderful! Anthony, I have to say you got things done quick and effectively! Just overall amazing friendly staff! I HIGHLY recommend them!! Everything was just perfect and beautiful!
    Tammy Married on 06/05/2021

They understood my vision and executed it perfectly. The whole process was simple and smooth.

My wedding was just as I imagined. They understood exactly what I wanted and made it happen. My planner, coordinator, photographer, musician….all amazing!
    Amanda Married on 05/21/2021

Boho wedding on St. Augustine Beach

Sun and Sea Weddings did a beautiful job at my wedding, all my friends were impressed and it was such a memorable beautiful day!
    Highly Recommend them for your special occasion!
  • Rachel
    Rachel O. Married on 05/12/2021

Amazing one stop shop!

My husband and I reside in California, but our family is based out of the east coast. We decided we wanted to have a small ceremony and we wanted to bring the festivities closer to the grandparents in Florida. Sun and Sea provided PEACE OF MIND to this easy-to-stress-out/control freak of a bride! Michelle was quick to respond, extremely open to our schedules and limited availability(time zone issues/being across the country), and was always recommending local services and vendors to help us make our decisions! Derek was our coordinator for the BIG DAY and he was wonderful! This team truly goes above and beyond, for instance, our officiant was given a mic and stood behind our guests to “be out of our shots” and it was a small detail that I never thought about that made me appreciate the team that much more! They were truly a one stop shop that turned our special day into a truly wonderful, stress free event for us and all of our guests! I can’t ever thank this team enough!
    Rachel Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing Experience, Beautiful Decor, Friendly Staff

All I have to say is AMAZING when I think about Sun and Sea Beach Wedding. The set-up and decorations for both the ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful. I was in awe. The entire Sun and Sea team were extremely helpful and friendly both during the wedding planning and the day of the wedding. 10/10 recommend this company for anyone who wants a beach wedding. I promise, you won’t be disappointed.
  • Brittany
    Brittany N. Married on 05/01/2021

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings-Highly Recommend!

My wedding was planned fairly quickly. Sun and Sea Beach Weddings was very thorough and customized everything the way I wanted. I had to change a few things along the way, and they were very easy to work with. They provided driving directions and exact details that I was able to share with everyone attending. Pictures were even provided of the parking area and entrance. All of the staff at the wedding was very personable and extremely nice. It was almost like we had been friends forever. My wedding was perfect thanks to Sun and Sea Beach Weddings! I highly recommend them to anyone planning a beach wedding.
    Amanda T. Married on 04/15/2021

Amazing Company

Everything was beyond my expectations. Planning a beach wedding vow renewal ceremony from 2,000 miles away was made easy by Vania and her team. They were kind, accommodating and put up with my several changes in the officiant as well as the guest count. I would definitely recommend them to EVERYONE as they are an amazing and extremely affordable company who takes care of their clients.
    Rebecca L. Married on 04/03/2021

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings

Sun and sea was absolutely amazing through our whole planning process!! Vania made everything fall into place perfectly and was always available to answer many questions and ease my mind when i got nervous and explained details so good!! The whole team did such a wonderful job from the decorations to the music to our beautiful flower bouquets!! Even Darlene.. our wedding officiant was so nice! And the Photographer Dan was so good..cant wait to see those pictures!! They made our special day magical!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley J. Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing staff!!!

If I could give Sun and Sea a million stars I would. My wedding day was perfect thanks to Michelle. She was such a delight to work with. She was very professional, friendly, and made sure everything I wanted got done! I didn't have any stress at all. I am so glad I chose Sun and Sea to plan my big day. They are awesome!
    Alysia L. Married on 03/27/2021

Fantastic vendor!

Vicky with sun and sea was such a pleasure to work with! She made the process so easy from start to finish, constantly checked in and kept in contact and was an absolute gem with helping to reschedule our wedding, they were so willing to work with us! We absolutely enjoyed working with Vicky and Sun and Sea!
    Katelyn G. Married on 03/20/2021

Excellent!! We were worried about the weather and they accommodated our every need, thank you guys for making our day perfect!

• Karissa
    Karissa K. Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing planner and coordinator

We had our wedding on March 13th. We started planning back around June of 2020, right in the middle of a pandemic. From start to finish Vicki (our assigned coordinator and planner) went above and beyond for us. She was always just a phone call, text, or email away. She has a great eye for detail and knew exactly how to make our vision come true. She was there from day one and for every step of the way. She made the day of so stress free, I don’t think I could ever thank her enough. Everyone always talks about how stressful planning a wedding is, well I can honestly say, with Vicki by my side for this process I never experienced any stress. Vicki planned both our wedding and reception, everything turned our just as we dreamed it would. She allowed us the freedom to make changes to the package we chose, even were able to add chick fila delivery to our ceremony for our guest. I don’t think I could have found a better person to plan with, she was absolutely amazing and made our wedding and reception so perfect, that honestly 5 stars do not even scratch the surface of how great this whole experience was. Thank you again!!!
  • Winter
    Winter D. Married on 03/13/2021

Above and Beyond

Sun and Sea's reception service was top notch! We only have positive things to speak. Our coordinator Michelle was the bomb! She eased the stress of planning for my big day and went out of her way to make out experience once in a lifetime! We will be recommending Michelle and Sun and Sea to all of our friends and family!
  • Jenna
    Jenna B. Married on 03/04/2021

Perfect experience

The Sun and Sea team was easy to work with from the first inquiry to the big day! Vicky, Nick, Derek, and Maria were great. Good value, good quality, and special memories!
  • Kaci
    Kaci H. Married on 02/10/2021

Wonderful!

Michelle and the whole team were so easy to work with!! Our ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful and all we had to do was show up and enjoy it! I highly recommend Sun and Sea If you want to keep wedding planning low stress and still have a beautiful day!!!!