Sun and Sea Beach Weddings Reviews

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 5
Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 6
Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 7

Kelly · Getting married on 03/30/2019

Our experience with sun and sea was fantastic. Vania was our coordinator and she was very responsive and executed everything I asked for perfectly. She even helped entertain our little one while we got photos taken. I highly recommend this company and Vania for a beach ceremony!!

• Pricilla

Pricilla Mabery · Married on 11/13/2018

Amazing and Enjoyable

Sun and Sea Beach is an amazing company! My planner was Vicky and she was beyond helpful. She was informative, professional, and so sweet to us. We were an out of state couple, so our correspondence has all been via phone/email. Vicky was always promt in returning any of my calls or messages. She also surprised us by setting up an arbor, even when it wasnt in our budget. These guys know exactly what they're doing!

Kendall Towner · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing to work with!

I am so glad that we chose to use Sun and Sea Beach Weddings for our wedding! They were so helpful and professional throughout the entire process. Planning a wedding from another state is not easy but every aspect of our wedding that they were taking care of went so smoothly! Any questions or concerns we had were answered honestly. We had Michelle (our planner), her set up team, a guitarist for the ceremony, photographer, and DJ at our reception. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. We could not be happier with the whole experience. They all truly went above and beyond to make our special day that much more special!

• Nora

Nora Adams · Married on 10/13/2018

Sun and sea beach weddings best option for small ceremonies

Sun and Sea Beach Wedding has been an AMAZING experience from the moment we found them! We knew we wanted a low key elopement where we could sit back and enjoy each other throughout our engagement and not worry about planning details. Sun and Sea handled everything with such ease. We chose a simple wedding package with an extra hour of photography. Nick, our officiant did an amazing job and delivered a beautiful ceremony. And although I don't have the photos back yet, we had the BEST time walking around St Augustine with Jeannie taking photos. 10/10 I would definitely recommend Sun and Sea Beach Weddings for your ceremony!

Sabrina · Married on 10/06/2018

I seriously cannot say anything bad about our big day! Michelle, Nick and our photographer did an amazing job. They were so easy to work with and our pictures turned out INCREDIBLE. I highly recommend this company, if you want a stress free, BEAUTIFUL day!! Nick also helped us surprise our whole family with a gender reveal right after we said “I DO”. We are FINALLY getting our girl!! AMAZING COMPANY!

Haley Paratore · Married on 10/06/2018

Truly amazing

We were married on 10-06-18 and took a year to plan it out. Vicky was so hopeful in navigating me in how to work things and worked with me on what I wanted our special day to be like! Vicky and her crew were very professional and kept me in the loop of the status on things prior, during and after the ceremony! I especially appreciated her assistant who pulled a cookie out of her bag when I realized I hadn’t eaten all day and was hitting freakout/nervous point

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 8
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 9
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 10

Panela Ashe · Married on 10/06/2018

Our dream wedding thanks to Michelle!

Our wedding was beautiful and so easy thanks to Sun and Sea and Michelle! Every step of the way she guided us through and then we had the honor of her doing our photos as well. Her attention to detail was amazing, and our photos were the best!

Tamar · Married on 09/29/2018

I had the best experience planning my destination wedding with Sun and Sea. The service was affordable, beautiful and stress free. Michelle made sure my day was seamless and I was able to relax and enjoy having a wedding without the stress of planning. I can’t say enough good things about Sun and Sea.

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 11
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 12
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 13
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 14

Kelly · Married on 09/27/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Sun and Sea! They made everything easy, stress free, beautiful, and memorable! Staff was very professional and responsive! We would highly recommend Sun and Sea if you are looking to have a beach wedding!!! Thank you Sun and Sea!

Bonnie · Married on 09/26/2018

We had such a great experience with Sun and Sea Beach Weddings. Even though we didn't contact them until about
    two weeks prior to our planned elopement to St. Augustine, everything ended up being absolutely perfect and stress free. Michelle, our wedding coordinator, contacted me soon after we booked our wedding and made sure everything was taken care of. We aren't from the area so she steered us towards the perfect location and even suggested a sunrise wedding which turned out to be absolutely beautiful! Vania, our officiant, was amazing and the photographer was extremely thorough and did an outstanding job. Everyone we had contact with from the very beginning was knowledgeable and professional and did their best to make our wedding day everything we hoped it would be.

Bonnie Trotter · Married on 09/26/2018

Our Day was Perfect

My fiancé and I wanted simple ceremony on the beach in St. Augustine with just the two of us. As I was researching I came across the Sun and Sea Beach Weddings website and started reading reviews. Based on what I read, I contacted them. It was only a couple of weeks before we were planning to get married and even with the short notice, they were able to pull together a wedding that exceeded our expectations. Everyone I had contact with was very responsive and so easy to work with. They led us step by step through the process, took care of every detail and promptly answered any last minute questions that we had. We are not from Florida so didn't know a lot about the area, but Michelle was very helpful in suggesting a place for our wedding. She also suggested a sunrise wedding which turned out to be perfect! Vania, our officiant, was wonderful and Appleseed Photography did an amazing job on the photographs! I can't say enough about how great our experience was with Sun and Sea Beach Weddings. Their professionalism and knowledge made planning our wedding stress free.

Curtiss · Married on 09/22/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Sun and Sea weddings from initial consultation to the big day! Everything went according to plan and even surpassed our expectations. Vicky, our planner, made the process very simple and easy while still delivering an amazing wedding ceremony!

Neyva Escalante · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing experience!

The ceremony I arrived to the day of my wedding was beautiful and amazing. I am so thankful to Sun and Sea Beach weddings for making my dream wedding come true and making it as easy as possible for me. I was told over and over how beautiful everything had been set up and how beautiful everything looked. I was so grateful to Amanda for picking out the most perfect details for my special day, so that it could all come together for my love and I.

Alexandra · Married on 09/07/2018

Our experience with Sun and Seas Beach wedding was absolutely amazing! We had a beautiful Driftwood Beach wedding! Nick and Vania were extremely helpful during the entire planning process and were always quick to respond to any emails I sent their way. They were always friendly when I made changes and never made me feel like a burden. The outcome was absolutely beautiful, and everyone was blown away by the setup! Their photography team was better than we could have ever asked for as well! We can’t thank them enough for making our day perfect!

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 15
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 16
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 17
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 18
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 09/01/2018

I had an amazing experience with Sun and Sea Beach Weddings. It was such a beautiful and special day and they exceeded in all of my expectations. The ceremony was set up perfectly and the decor was so beautiful. All of the staff were amazing and very helpful. The photographer was phenomenal. She was great to work with and our pictures were extraordinary! I couldn't imagine our special day going any better and a million thanks to Sun and Sea Beach Weddings for making it better than I could of dreamed.

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 19
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 20
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 21
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 22
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 23
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 24
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 25

Andrea · Married on 08/30/2018

I highly recommend Sun and Sea to plan your beach wedding ! Michelle was prompt in returning calls and emails quickly to answer any questions. They made it so easy to plan a perfect day from 5 hours away . It was a beautiful day and we couldn’t have asked for easier planning . Their recommendations for vendors, Flowers etc... were superb!

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 26

amy · Married on 08/18/2018

The most reliable and dependable service anyone could ask for. Everything that was discussed was done without fault. We are very happy with the entire experience.

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 27
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 28
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 29
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 30
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 31

Beth · Married on 08/18/2018

Ron the officiant and Michelle the photographer made us feel special and their attention to detail made the day even more perfect!

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 32

Christopher · Married on 08/11/2018

I could not recommend this team more! We were in a pinch when our venue canceled on us last minute, they stepped up and provided my wife the wedding she has always wanted in less than a week. It was a phenomenal experience and went beyond every expectation we had. Thank you!

Marian · Married on 08/11/2018

We were very pleased with all of their services. The photographer did a great job and took the pictures we wanted plus other ones we had not even thought about. The DJ also did a good job. We especially want to thank Vicky, our coordinator. She was excellent. Her response time was A+, and she stayed on top of things all the way. We did not have to worry at all. A great venue.

Kristi · Married on 08/10/2018

Great experience! We planned a very last minute elopement to St. Augustine and Sun and Sea accommodated everything perfectly. To top it all off, when we went to get in the car to get to the ceremony our car battery was dead...Vania came and picked us up and took us back to our Inn afterwards!! She went above and beyond and we are eternally grateful!!!

• Debbie

Debbie Parker Fair · Married on 07/28/2018

Our ceremony turned into our rainbow!

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings made our day perfect! It rained up until 15 minutes before our ceremony but everything was still perfect. They had a backup ready just in case it was still raining. We bought umbrellas and were ready for the worse. They turned the umbrellas into props that made the most beautiful pictures!

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 33
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 34
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 35

Aneesah · Married on 07/21/2018

Sun and seas is amazing the whole staff is courteous, and professional. Everyone goes above and beyond to make your day special .

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 36
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 37
    Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 38

Kathleen · Married on 07/19/2018

Wonderful! Sun and Sea made everything so easy for me to plan the perfect day! They were very responsive to questions and concerns...even when it was forecast to pour buckets! I could not have asked for a more professional group of people to help coordinate this day without a hitch. Thank you so much!!! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for an all in one package for a destination wedding or elopement!

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings 39