Sun and Sea Beach Weddings Reviews

541 Reviews for Sun and Sea Beach Weddings

• Connie

Connie M. · Getting married on 08/03/2022

Outstanding

Michelle with Sun and Sea was above and beyond excellent. The weather was not cooperating with us o n 3-20-2021, but Michelle made sure we were able to find a spot that would shelter us from the wind and rain and it was the best last minute spot.

Sent on 03/29/2021

R. Lee · Getting married on 06/04/2022

Above expectations!

Amidst all the Covid 19 ciaos we had changed our wedding plans multiple times. Finally after an unexpected circumstance we were at a stand still. A last ditch effort I contacted multiple wedding companies in the Georgia/Florida area. Sun and Sea contacted me first and were the only ones that said they could make it happen. they not made it happen in less than a week, it was everything I wanted!

Sent on 06/01/2020

Blakely R. · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Extraordinary Experience Despite Pandemic

Such a great experience provided by Vania and Nick. Due to COVID, my husband and I had to re-coordinate our entire wedding which was originally meant to be in Las Vegas in November using another company. With everything going on, we decided to work with Sun and Sea and we're so happy we did. We had a very small intimate sunrise ceremony on the beach (River to Sea preserve) and we could not have asked for anything better. We did the beach boho package, and Cole as our photographer. Great and quick communication provided by Vania! Thank you again!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Rebecca L. · Married on 04/03/2021

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings

Sun and sea was absolutely amazing through our whole planning process!! Vania made everything fall into place perfectly and was always available to answer many questions and ease my mind when i got nervous and explained details so good!! The whole team did such a wonderful job from the decorations to the music to our beautiful flower bouquets!! Even Darlene.. our wedding officiant was so nice! And the Photographer Dan was so good..cant wait to see those pictures!! They made our special day magical!!

Sent on 04/14/2021

Alysia L. · Married on 03/27/2021

Fantastic vendor!

Vicky with sun and sea was such a pleasure to work with! She made the process so easy from start to finish, constantly checked in and kept in contact and was an absolute gem with helping to reschedule our wedding, they were so willing to work with us! We absolutely enjoyed working with Vicky and Sun and Sea!

Sent on 04/01/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley J. · Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing staff!!!

If I could give Sun and Sea a million stars I would. My wedding day was perfect thanks to Michelle. She was such a delight to work with. She was very professional, friendly, and made sure everything I wanted got done! I didn't have any stress at all. I am so glad I chose Sun and Sea to plan my big day. They are awesome!

Sent on 04/06/2021
  • Karissa

Karissa K. · Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing planner and coordinator

We had our wedding on March 13th. We started planning back around June of 2020, right in the middle of a pandemic. From start to finish Vicki (our assigned coordinator and planner) went above and beyond for us. She was always just a phone call, text, or email away. She has a great eye for detail and knew exactly how to make our vision come true. She was there from day one and for every step of the way. She made the day of so stress free, I don’t think I could ever thank her enough. Everyone always talks about how stressful planning a wedding is, well I can honestly say, with Vicki by my side for this process I never experienced any stress. Vicki planned both our wedding and reception, everything turned our just as we dreamed it would. She allowed us the freedom to make changes to the package we chose, even were able to add chick fila delivery to our ceremony for our guest. I don’t think I could have found a better person to plan with, she was absolutely amazing and made our wedding and reception so perfect, that honestly 5 stars do not even scratch the surface of how great this whole experience was. Thank you again!!!

Sent on 03/29/2021
  • Jenna

Jenna B. · Married on 03/04/2021

Perfect experience

The Sun and Sea team was easy to work with from the first inquiry to the big day! Vicky, Nick, Derek, and Maria were great. Good value, good quality, and special memories!

Sent on 04/08/2021
  • Kaci

Kaci H. · Married on 02/10/2021

Wonderful!

Michelle and the whole team were so easy to work with!! Our ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful and all we had to do was show up and enjoy it! I highly recommend Sun and Sea If you want to keep wedding planning low stress and still have a beautiful day!!!!

Sent on 02/04/2020

R An W. · Married on 01/08/2021

Very very pretty wedding ceremony

We loved everything about Sun and Sea Beach Weddings Inc. The Staff was great, all of them! The wedding was beautiful!

Sent on 08/13/2020

Lisa W. · Married on 01/07/2021

Cool, Calm, Collected

Michelle did AWESOME! At a time of much chaos from coming multiple directions simultaneously, Michelle helped keep things running smooth all the while keeping us cool, calm, and collected. Once the tedious job of getting our ducks in a row and details hammered out, it was such a relief to hand that over to her and her staff and let her run with it. We couldn't have asked for anything better!!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Sheila R. · Married on 01/02/2021

Less stress and very professional

We had an absolutely perfect vow renewal. It went smoothly! Exactly what we wanted. I must say a HUGE thank you to all the staff.

Sent on 01/12/2021
  • Barbara

Barbara T. · Married on 10/18/2020

Amazing Experience

Sun and Sea is the best beach wedding company in Florida. We were planning our wedding while both of us lived in a different state. It was very stressful but Vicky, our coordinator, paid attention to every little detail. Our wedding ceremony was absolutely beautiful. Everything turned out perfectly! We received so many compliments from our guests. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Harry R. · Married on 10/13/2020

Michelle also Robin at the Westin

Great time👍😃 Everyone was Very professional the layout was great the trip is great also the hotel was great and everything about it

• Karen

Karen S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful wedding planners

Sun and Sea were amazing to work with. They were very reasonable, flexible, responsive and easy to work with from the first contact. Lots of options so they can make your special day as casual or formal as you want. Kept in contact with us from day one and sent reminders to make sure things were completed on time to make the day special.
    We would highly recommend Sun and Sea for your special occasion.

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Briana

Briana M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding Planners and Coordinators

Made my big day SMOOTH & easy!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole K. · Married on 10/10/2020

Big wedding or small intimate wedding, they will not disappoint!

If you are looking for a company to take away a lot of the stress around your ceremony and reception look no further, Sun and Sea is your vendor! We got married during the Covid pandemic, and let me tell you, we had changed our venue location at least 3 times, our guests count changed drastically, and I changed my mind on a few things. I know I probably wasnt an easy Bride to deal with with all the revolving changes (my husband can attest to that) but needless to say: Sun and Sea was able to keep up with every change made, handle Covid so easily, and could communicate at the drop of a hat. Whether if it was Vania, my coordinator, or Nick, the owner, someone was always there for Frank and I. They are complete professionals! The day of the wedding, we were supposed to get married on the beach. Mother Nature decided to rain and Nick and his assistants did a fantastic job maneuvering everything into a good location, all with huge smiles on their faces. Nick captivated the dream I had of a gorgeous ceremony and put it into real life. Down to the minor details! If they can handle a covid wedding with constant changes, they can handle anything! Big wedding or small intimate wedding, they will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Debbie R. · Married on 10/10/2020

Great experience

Our wedding on Jekyll Island was stress free thanks to Michelle and the great staff at the Westin Inn.

Elaine E. · Married on 10/10/2020

fantastic!

On time, very professional, attentive, easy to work with, flexible. Most definitely recommend them!!!!👏

Elizabeth S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Guest of Wedding

I attended this wedding as a guest. Everyone was fabulous! It was beautifully set up, wonderfully coordinated by Michelle and they were willing to help in any way needed! Very accommodating and even gave my toddler a special banana since she was hungry right before the ceremony.

• Monica

Monica S. · Married on 10/10/2020

They're Nothing but Great!!

My husband and I came across this company by accident but we are so glad that we found them. We really interested doing our wedding at a beach house and found the perfect house to do it in through VRBO.com but to our surprise the house is owned by a wedding coordinator. We were now more than ecstatic to do our wedding at this venue site and more than pleased that Sun and Sea Beach Wedding assisted us every step of the way. There are various packages that can fit your budget and needs. There's also a lot of customization available, the team is as involved/not involved as much as you want them to be. My husband and I did two (Cambodian and American) ceremony in one day. Vicky was our Wedding Coordinator and she was just absolutely wonderful. She helped us planned prior to the wedding day and assisted us the day of, making sure we stayed on top our timeline as best as possible. Her and her team's professionalism was above standards, she is detailed oriented and a problem solver. When it comes to weddings, you definitely will be pleased with her and the entire team's work. They rolled with the punches, when there were last minute changes or issues, Vicky was quick to step in/solve it. She even stepped in as our officiant due to ours being unable to make it. You will be so happy if you choose to have Sun and Sea Beach wedding assist you!!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Lia F. · Married on 09/12/2020

Sun and Sand

We had the simplest wedding, just the two of us eloped. Michelle Arnold and Nick Dudley made it very easy and answered all of our questions in a very timely manner. We had a perfect day.

Sent on 09/26/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey B. · Married on 08/15/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Sun and Sea was absolutely amazing to work with! They did our wedding ceremony on Driftwood Beach, Jekyll Island on August 15th. Vicky was our planner and she killed it! She knocked every detail out of the park. Our florals were amazing, the arbor was beautiful, and the ceremony went smoother than I could have ever imagined. I didn’t have to think about a thing! Our day of coordinators were on it and were calm and collected when it rained right before our start time. They also provided the photographer and DJ for us and both were awesome. Can’t recommend this company enough!!

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Erin

Erin R. · Married on 08/08/2020

Top Notch Company & Turn Key Experience for our last minute wedding plan!

We can not say enough amazing things about our experience with Sun and Sea Beach Weddings. We booked with them last minute after cancelling our big wedding due to Covid. They really went above and beyond for us. Their attention to detail, punctuality, professionalism and communication were all top notch. We enjoyed working with Vania and Nick. Vicky was a fabulous officiant and didn't miss a beat. Dan was also an amazing and passionate photographer. The added details the day of our wedding made us feel so special. Also, I upgraded the bouquet and it was over $200 BUT it was worth every penny. I got so many compliments and people were saying it was the most beautiful bouquet that they have ever seen. If you are looking for a turn key experience, hire this company! You won't regret it!!!!!
    Erin & Rudi - 08.08.20, Crescent Beach Park, St Augustine

Sent on 08/12/2020

Jillian R. · Married on 06/20/2020

Do not hesitate to book them!

We had an AMAZING experience with Sun and Sea!! I wanted something that was all inclusive and thats definitely what I got. They are great with recommendations because we were from out of town and were doing a small wedding (under 20 people). We did their Lucky In Love package and it seriously couldn't have turned out any better. We are shy people and they went out of their way to find us a more secluded beach to get married on. It was so perfect and I would love to relive that day!!

Sent on 08/11/2020