Sultry Cosmetics Reviews

Sultry Cosmetics 5
Sultry Cosmetics 6
Sultry Cosmetics 7

Kaci · Married on 06/29/2014

Sandra was amazing. She was quick, professional, responsive to what the girls in my wedding party wanted, and everyone looked absolutely gorgeous afterwards. There is no doubt that she was the perfect person for the job of my crazy friends!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Christina · Married on 06/21/2014

Sandra is an amazing make up artist! She is extremely professional and truly is the best around. She has done my makeup many times for weddings and has never failed to impress. She makes my face look flawless and the makeup she uses is phenomenal. The eyelash extensions always look amazing! Each time Sandra has done my make up early and it always lasts and looks flawless all day long.

Sandra caters to whatever look I have in mind and provides professional advise when needed. She is great to work with and everyone always leaves extremely happy with her services.

Book with Sultry Cosmetics if you want nothing but the best!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Jill · Married on 06/15/2014

I was blown away by how beautiful Sandra made me feel on my wedding day. My guests were complimenting me all night long I couldn't have been happier with my decision to choose Sultry cosmetics! Thank you so much for making the day even more special :)

Sent on 06/17/2014

kimberly · Married on 06/14/2014

Sandra did my wedding makeup as well as makeup for my 6 bridesmaids, my mother and my mother in law and was so thorough and quick to get through so many people!! We loved our makeup and it lasted the entire day.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/30/2014

Sandra did an amazing job! I rarely wear makeup, so I wanted the makeup to look natural and Sandra did just that and more. Everyone complimented my makeup. She was very professional and friendly. She did 7 people and everyone's makeup looked beautiful and stayed on all night. Sandra also recommended a hair stylist, Destinee, who also did an amazing job. I would highly recommend Sultry Cosmetics!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Ryan · Married on 05/26/2014

Sandra recently did my makeup for my friends wedding, it looked so beautiful. My makeup lasted all day, photographed amazing- I received tons of compliments and I am booking her for my upcoming wedding in September! Very, very happy!

Sent on 05/27/2014

What can I say...besides Sandra is THE makeup artist you want for your big day!!! The makeup she does is just phenomenal, and this is coming from me who is an extreme perfectionist...everything has to be just perfect! I went on 3 trials before finding Sandra, and she was the only one who hit the mark. You will look the best you've ever looked after shes through with you!! One of my bridesmaids, who is getting married in 4 months booked her on the spot on the day of my wedding. Im telling you, you wont be disappointed!! Thank you Sandra, you the best!!!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Sunitha · Married on 05/24/2014

Sandra is talented and amazing! She was prompt and efficient. She arrived early and completed 7 gorgeous looks, including a bride in 3 hours. Her makeup lasted all day, and most importantly no one looked overly made up. She created natural, beautiful looks while working with a variety of skin tones and textures that suited each persons individual tastes. She is pleasant to work with and I would definitely use enlist her services again! Many guests have already asked for her contact info!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Valerie · Married on 05/23/2014

Love Love Sandra. She did a wonderful job on myself as the bride and bridesmaids, mom, etc. could not have asked for more beautiful faces on a beautiful day! And her company while doing our makeup was friendly and social!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Marla · Married on 05/03/2014

Sandra did an amazing job!! She sweet, Professional She comes prepared and on time I even had to change the time and she had no problem accommodating my party I had 6 girl get their makeup done and every single one of them loved it! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Melissa · Married on 04/26/2014

Sandra is amazingly talents and very knowledgeable about all the latest trends. If responds to any questions right away. She even keeps in touch with you as your wedding date approaches. She was able to work in myself, my bridesmaids, and my mom with ease. She did not rush through any of us. She was a pleasure and made the whole wedding day more relaxing and carefree. Ps- she is an outstanding make up artist. Hire her and it will be the best decision you will.make!!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Bianca · Married on 03/01/2014

I really can't say enough amazing things about Sandra and her quality of work. To me, a true make up artist is someone who can look at you and know exactly what colors/shades would look great and Sandra definitely fits this description. I showed up to my make up trial without a picture or look in mind and she got it perfect on the first shot. On my wedding day there were 12 girls having their hair and make up done and Sandra made everyone look absolutely stunning and in a very timely fashion. My friends and family still can't stop talking about everyone's makeup! I would strongly recommend her services.

Sent on 03/18/2014

Jean · Married on 02/28/2014

Sandra did my make up for my wedding along with all my bridesmaids and my mother. Everyone was thrilled with the way their makeup looked. Many of my bridesmaids have been in other weddings and have never been so happy with their makeup. Sandra is truly talented. She took one look at my dress and knew exactly what to do. My makeup looked flawless and it stayed perfect the entire night. I recieved dozens of compliments throughout the night. I would strongly recommend Sandra if you don't want to have any worries on your wedding day she will rock it! She is also extremely professional and a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 03/08/2014

Christine · Married on 01/18/2014

I was planning my wedding in under 3 months and I didn't have much time to have trials with various make-up/beauty vendors. However, I am so glad I chose sultry cosmetics! Sandra was extremely flexible and I was able to get 2 trials before my wedding to finalize my look... one of which was done on a night I had to go to a formal event and got many compliments on my makeup. And on the day of my wedding I loved my final look even more. I'm usually really picky about how my make up is done and I definitely wanted a specific look which she was able to create on my wedding day. Not only that, my bridesmaids were extremely pleased with their makeup. They were even asking me after the wedding to ask her the type of foundation/products she used on them!

Sent on 03/08/2014

Serafina · Married on 12/20/2013

Sandra is an amazing make up artist that totally exceeded my expectations. I was nervous like most brides because I wanted to look beautiful but also natural on my wedding day. Sandra mastered this and I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. My make up looked great in person, in pictures and stayed on flawlessly all night!

She also did my bridesmaids and overwhelming everyone was thrilled with the way they looked. If you are looking for a great experience and want to love the way you look, I highly recommend Sandra Calabrese!!!

Sent on 02/05/2014
  • DANIELLE

DANIELLE · Married on 11/10/2013

Sandra is amazing at her ability to make any woman look flawlessly. She has many years of experience and it shows. Before booking Sandra for my wedding in November, I tried several different MUA and looks but was never completely satisfied. There wasn't anything majorly wrong with my makeup done from the other artists but I never looked in the mirror and thought "Yes! This is the look I want!".

I had seen her work through many photographer blogs and websites so I knew she was very popular in the wedding industry. When I sent her an inquiry she was super quick to respond to emails and I decided to go for a trial. I'm so glad I was able to have Sandra beautify me for my wedding! She will look at your face and knows what will work and what won't. On the day of the wedding, she would constantly touch base with me to let me know what she was doing with the makeup and make sure I was okay with how it looked.

Another great thing about Sandra is because of her expertise, she is very quick and efficient. We had allotted over 3 hours that morning in case we ran late but she showed up, bright and early and promptly at 9am and were finished about 2.5 hours later. When she was finished with my makeup, I checked myself in the mirror and can say i was 100% so happy with the results. My eyes smoky but not too dark and I still looked like myself. That was the best part; still feeling like I was me. I had tons of compliments on my makeup and will definitely recommend her to anyone! My wedding photos look flawless and perfect!

As brides, you have enough to worry about on your big day. If you don't want to worry about looking your best, hire Sandra as your MUA!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Sultry Cosmetics's reply:

WOW!!! Thank you for this OUTSTANDING review! I really appreciate this!! <3

kristin · Married on 11/09/2013

I had found Sandra by luck, she did the make up for my girlfriends wedding and I was a bridemaide . I knew Sandra and her team was the one for me as soon as the first girl was done. Sandra did my makeup for both weddings and I have never had so many complaments. For my wedding I showed her a pic of what I wanted and she did it even better thsn the pic. For my friends wedding I had no idea what I wanted and she just knew what I needed and I looked stunning. I would absoultly reccomend her she is a true artist st her craft!!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Nicole · Married on 11/02/2013

I heard about sultry cosmetics through wedding wire. I went for a bridal makeup trial with Sandra. It is very difficult to find someone that can give you the look you exactly want. I saw so many great reviews about this artist, so i gave it a shot. Can't say nothing but amazing! I have gotten my makeup professionally done before and either they make me look like a clown or unrecognizable. I have very sensitive eyes and always when i get my makeup done, i look tired because the girls are so rough.

Sandra was the complete opposite. Very gentle which is a big plus in my books! When I went to contact Sandra, she got back to me that night and we set up an appointment. Sandra is very friendly, understands what her client wants, and enhances your beauty without making you like a different person.

That night i had my makeup on, i received so many compliments! It also lasted all night long which is also very important for your wedding day. Sure, you can always touch it up but I doubt you will need to!

I have booked her for my wedding day and can't wait! She is reasonably priced for the beautiful work that she does! You will not be disappointed if you book with sultry cosmetics!

Sent on 02/20/2013

Working with Sandra from Sultry Cosmetics was so pleasurable. She was so easy to work with and was able to perfect the look I was going for the day of the Wedding. Everything from the make-up trial to the day-of could not have been better. Myself, bridesmaids, mother and grandmother were more than thrilled with the way our make-up turned out AND lasted the entire day and night. (My make-up even lasted until the end of the after party at 5am!). Sandra really knows how to put a smile on your face and make you look the best you can possibly look for the day of the wedding. She is extremely professional, easy to get in touch with and flexible. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing make up service.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Maria · Married on 09/27/2013

Sandra was my make-up artist for my wedding. I had previously met with her for a trial and decided to book her right away. When I showed pictures of my make up trial to my bridesmaids and mom, they did not hesitate to book her as well. During my trial and on my wedding day,I explained exactly what I wanted and she nailed it. She is truly amazing, and very professional. I went for a very natural look with a little bit of a smokey eye and a soft color on my lips and she did exactly what I wanted. I looked absolutely flawless and I felt amazing.
    Sandra, it was a pleasure having you as my make up artist on my wedding day.Everything was perfect and we all truly loved how we looked. Cannot wait for the chance to book you again!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Andrea · Married on 09/21/2013

Sandra of Sultry Cosmetics was a pleasure to work with. I did not even feel the need to have another make-up trial with anyone else after my first meeting her. On my wedding day she arrived on time and ready to go, she made me, my bridesmaids and my mother look and feel extra beautiful. I was very happy with my make-up on my wedding day and would recommend Sandra's services to anyone! Thanks again for being so good at what you do!

Sent on 10/28/2013
  • Jenniphure

Jenniphure · Married on 08/30/2013

If you are looking for flawless, lasting makeup Sandra at Sultry Cosmetics is who you need! Sandra is talented, friendly, professional and a pleasure to work with but most importantly her artistry will bring out the most beautiful version of you!

I was lucky enough to come across Sandra on WeddingWire and from our first trial I knew she was just what I had been looking for! As a woman who has had much experience with wearing makeup and having my makeup professionally done Sandra is a standout artist and I recommend her to women of all ages and races. Sandra and her assistant did my entire bridal party, my mother, my aunt and my husbands mother and I have never seen any of them look more radiant.

Thank you Sandra for bringing out the best in all of us!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Jackie · Married on 08/17/2013

It was such a pleasure working with Sandra on both days, my bridal trial and the day of my wedding. She is extremely nice, professional, prompt and above all perfected the exact look I wanted. I am someone who wears makeup every day, so when I told her I wanted to look like me on an average day but a better version, she nailed it. I got so many complements on my makeup the day of my wedding and it made me feel amazing. I truly loved the final product and so did all the girls in my wedding party who also used her. Will definitely use her again in the future for events!! So thankful my friend recommended her!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Andrezza · Married on 07/26/2013

One of my friends referred Sandra to me, from the first email forward Sandra was very professional and understanding. When I went for my trial I was amazed and very happy with her professionalism and ability to understand what I wanted as a Bride. I cannot express enough how happy I was on the day of my wedding with my make up, it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, exactly how I wanted, natural and flawless. She also worked on my bridesmaids and my mom and mom in law and everyone was amazed with her work. I will always refer her to my friends, in matter fact one of my friends already had her trial with Sandra and loved as well.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Stacy · Married on 07/06/2013

Sandra, from Sultry Cosmetics, is an extremely talented makeup artist! For my recent wedding, Sandra did makeup for myself, my mom, and my bridesmaids. Sandra listened to the looks that we each envisioned for ourselves, and gave us just that. In the end, we all looked stunning! I felt absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day and I thank Sandra for being a part of that. I would definitely recommend Sultry Cosmetics to other brides...you will not be disappointed by Sandra's professionalism and talent!

Sent on 07/16/2013