Sultry Cosmetics Reviews

Sultry Cosmetics 6
Sultry Cosmetics 7
  • Dayna

Dayna · Married on 07/08/2016

Sandra is an exceptional make-up artist. Her knowledge of make-up and what would work best for my face/skin was evident immediately during my makeup trial for my wedding. She takes meticulous notes during the trial to ensure that you have exactly what you asked for on the day of. Additionally, she allowed me to come back for a second "eye" trial free of charge to ensure that I felt 100% comfortable with how my eyes would look on the day of.
    Not only is she super talented, she is also very responsive, professional, and prompt! It was pouring on the morning of my wedding day, but she was all set up and waiting for myself and my bridesmaids to arrive on location. Each of my bridesmaids said they felt their absolute best after Sandra worked her magic! I will most definitely use her services for special events in the future.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Simply the best ... She's the most efficient with time management and has the ability to make everyone in the bridal party look amazing !
    We have used her for two weddings of two of my daughters! I love her!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Sivan · Married on 01/14/2016

I had my brothers wedding in New York and contacted about 5 makeup artists more than once and only heard back from one who was not able to accommodate me at my hotel. I went online, crossed my fingers and looked for makeup artists in the Great Neck area. I found Sultry Cosmetics and figured I have nothing to lose, so I e-mailed to receive a quote. Sandra called me within five minutes, and we set up my appointment that day. That is professionalism! I was a bit scared at first but after reading all the incredible reviews she received I felt I was in good hands. All the reviews I read online were true and more. She was so sweet and makes you feel really comfortable. The makeup came out incredible I got compliments all night long. It stayed perfect throughout the night. Sandra, thank you so much for making this night even more special!!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Sultry Cosmetics's reply:

What a great review! thank you! It was my pleasure!

Amanda · Married on 01/10/2016

Sandra is amazing! She did my best friend's make-up at her wedding, as well. She understood exactly what I wanted and created a look even more beautiful then I could have imagined. I had so much fun at the trial and the wedding morning. All of my bridesmaids loved their make-up and the experience. The lashes she applied were so beautiful and I never even felt them. And of course our make-up lasted through dancing the night away. I highly recommend Sandra!!!

Sent on 01/30/2016

Rosa · Married on 12/19/2015

Sandra you are a make up artist rockstar! Not only did I love my make up but my mom, sisters and entire bridal party did as well. You made everyone look stunning in the most natural way (which is truly amazing) and super fast too! I met you a year and a half ago when you did my make up at one of my best friends wedding and knew you were perfect for my wedding too. Thank you for being awesome and not only beautiful on the outside but the inside too!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/09/2015

Sandra was referred by a friend of mine after 3 different trial mishaps. The trial went great, but my wedding makeup and bridal party's makeup was amazing! I absolutely loved the look and how beautiful all the girls were as well!
    Sandra worked extremely quick as well.

Sent on 10/12/2015

DIANA · Married on 09/26/2015

Sandra did my make up a while ago I loved it so much that I only wanted her to do my make up on my wedding day I lost her card and couldn't remember the name of her business until I was washing dishes one day and it all came back to me sultry cosmetics I googled the name and Sandra popes up it was meant to be thank you Sandra for doing my make up again I want to go would anyone else

Sent on 10/02/2015

Geraldine · Married on 07/25/2015

Sandra was great!! She was fast and did an amazing job. She listened to exactly what we wanted and did a remarkable job implementing it. All my bridesmaids, including myself were extremely happy with her work. It was very natural (as I wanted) and lasted all night! I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 09/23/2015
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/03/2015

Sandra did a wonderful job on my makeup and makeup for the bridal party. I felt confident that my makeup was flawless the day of the event. She is quick and efficient and can handle a large group on her own.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Kelsey · Married on 06/26/2015

Where to start with Sandra.. I had a wedding on a very busy Friday morning- we started getting our hair done at a hair salon which Sandra came to and set up shop which was a HUGE help to me and my 10 bridesmaids. I had originally gone to her house for a trial and it was absolutely amazing. I have nothing but amazing things to say about Sandra and her work ethic. She knows exactly how to make a bride feel special on her very special day. She really takes into consideration your coloring and skin type and makes you feel like the most beautiful girl in the room. I would recommend Sandra one million times over!!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Meghan · Married on 06/26/2015

This was the best makeup I have ever had done! I had my makeup done along with all of my friends for my best friends wedding and everyone looked stunning! No one looked cakey or fake. It was so natural looking and I will definitely be using Sandra when I get married in the future!! I highly recommend, you will look gorgeous!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Arielle · Married on 06/05/2015

I highly recommend Sultry Cosmetics because I had an amazing experience with them. Sandra is a very talented make-up artist who truly transformed my bridal party and I into the best looking versions of ourselves. I requested a more natural look for my own personal bridal make-up and Sandra was able to create that while allowing me to be captured well in my pictures. Sandra was flexible and accommodating and able to create the requested look for each individual bridesmaid and for my mother. She was able to create a more dramatic look and used air brushing and contouring for those who requested. She was also able to create a natural sunkissed look for those who requested. Sandra was punctual, professional, polite and accommodating, She was able to complete her work in a timely, ahead of schedule manner and her prices were very fair for the beautiful work that she completed. I would definitely use her again for future events and some of my bridesmaids who are getting married in the near future are interested in booking her as well.

Sent on 06/13/2015

Alexandra · Married on 05/23/2015

I've worked with Sandra twice: once as a bridesmaid and once as the bride. The quality of work is outstanding. What I love most about the way she does make up is that as the evening progresses the make up gets better and better. At my wedding I cried like a baby for half the day and my make up stayed perfectly in tact. She also makes sure that everyone she works with is happy and doesn't leave until each customer is satisified, which I love. Also, very affordable. Especially for the high quality.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Maie · Married on 05/16/2015

Sandra was great to work with. She was very patient and helped with my indecisiveness and was very nice about it. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a reliable person to help make their special day that much easier.

Sent on 06/01/2015
  • I

Irene · Married on 05/08/2015

Sandra is a master at her craft. She was highly recommend to me by several people. I didn't even think about using anyone else. I was so happy with the outcome of my make up on my wedding day! All my girls looked fabulous as well. Thanks for the amazing job Sandra!!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Samantha · Married on 02/07/2015

What can I say about this amazing woman that the other brides haven't???? Sandra lights up a room and makes you feel like the most beautiful bride in the world!! Her work is impeccable. She is prompt, and made all my bridesmaids feel so comfortable and they are look STUNNING on my wedding day. She has such attention to detail and her work speaks for itself. I gotten so many compliments and have recommended Sandra to so many women!! Thank you for making for feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day. <3

Donna Marie · Married on 02/07/2015

I was the Mother of the Bride for my daughter Samantha's wedding. Sandra did a beautiful job on my makeup. I received many compliments. My eyes looked amazing. She was very professional and the entire bridal party loved her ( and it was a big bridal party).
    Thank you again Sandra for being a part of making my daughter's wedding even more beautiful.
    Donna Marie

Jennifer · Married on 12/05/2014

Sandra did an amazing job on both myself and all of my bridesmaids! Everyone was very happy with their makeup. I would highly recommend her to all brides who want to look gorgeous! She's amazing!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Dana · Married on 11/22/2014

Amazing!!

My bridesmaids looked absolutely gorgeous and I was so thrilled with my makeup!! We all received compliments throughout the wedding day!
    Sandra was prompt, worked quickly and listened to exactly what we asked for while still adding her own touch. Everyone was ready early too!
    She was easy to contact ahead of time and give suggestions for lip colors so I could buy for touch ups.
    I would recommend her to my friends any day!

Sent on 11/24/2014

courtney · Married on 10/17/2014

Words cannot describe how sandra made me, my family feel on this very special day. Shes beyond courteous, professional, and does a make up job thats to die for. The complements we all received, were overwhelming. I can go on for hours on how happy I was on my special day
    I hope I have many more reasons to call sandra to do my make up.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Sultry Cosmetics's reply:

Thank you Beautiful! It was a pleasure!! <3

Kristine · Married on 09/13/2014

Sandra was a great make up artist for my wedding day! I had 11 girls, all of which she delivered an amazing result. My bridesmaids and Mom looked so great, and everyone was so happy with her work. No one looked cakey or overdone, all flawless and very classy.

I will definitely be using her again. She was easy to book my trial as well, and executed based off of the direction I gave her. Plus, she made payment easy for me and my girls, and she arrived early!

Kelly · Married on 09/07/2014

Sandra is absolutely an outstanding makeup artist! She had the talent and professionalism I was looking for in a makeup artist to get me and my bridal party ready for the big day. The best part is Sandra really made me feel and look so beautiful the day of my wedding. She's the best!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Tara · Married on 08/31/2014

My daughter's wedding- she is fast and gets everyone's makeup right

Sent on 09/02/2014

Samantha · Married on 08/16/2014

Sandra came highly recommended to me and I can see why... She is extremely talented and professional. I used Sandra for every event of my wedding journey! She was beyond attentive to my needs, and delivers nothing less of your expectations! I used her for my bridal party of 11 plus 2 moms, I was extremely concerned that we would be crunched on time. Sandra had everyones makeup done with time to spare. Every single person in my bridal party was happy with there makeup! I highly recommend her and will refer her to all my friends and future brides!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Katie · Married on 07/26/2014

Sandra was immediately responsive when I first inquired about my wedding, I did not have to wait days or weeks to hear back from her, which is so refereshing when so many vendors are the total opposite. She did beautiful makeup for my bridal party, everyone had different looks but all were reflective of that person (Not over done at all). I was very happy with how the MOB and MOG makeup looked. The makeup lasted throughout the day and night and looks beautiful in all my wedding photos

Sent on 10/14/2014