Styled by Anna Fazio Reviews

Styled by Anna Fazio 6
Styled by Anna Fazio 7

Tory · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing hair!!

Anna did an amazing job for me and my bridal party. She had to deal with A LOT of indecisiveness from me. I did 2 trials and did neither of those styles on my wedding day and she didn't even bat an eyelash. She listened to exactly what I wanted and it looked incredible. All of my bridesmaids were so happy. They all did up-dos by choice because each one looked better than the next. My hair held all night through a lot of dancing and summer heat. Aside from her amazing work, her overall demeanor was so calm and accommodating. She replies quickly and is just great to work with. I highly recommend working with Anna!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Marie-Elena · Married on 06/22/2019

Loved how my hair turned out

Anna is such a magician with hair. I loved how my hair looked after my trial and it was an easy decision to book Anna. She was so kind and funny and really wanted to make sure I loved my look. She also did a great job with my bridesmaids and mother-in-law. She worked quickly and did amazing work. When one of my bridesmaids wasn’t 100% sure of her look, Anna quickly fixed it for her to make sure she loved it. I highly recommend Anna. I wish she could blow my hair out ever day!!

Sent on 09/07/2019
    Styled by Anna Fazio 8
    Styled by Anna Fazio 9
    Styled by Anna Fazio 10
    Styled by Anna Fazio 11
    Styled by Anna Fazio 12

Annette Allard · Married on 04/06/2019

Anna was perfect

I’m very picky about my hair, which is long fine and difficult to style with volume. Anna listened to what I wanted and was able to achieve a perfect wedding style for me with curls that lasted all day and night. She’s also amazingly pleasant and fun to be around- she’s a gem!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Erica · Married on 09/14/2018

I had been following Anna for a long time on Instagram, loving her work. When I got engaged, I knew I wanted her to do my hair. She was amazing. Responsive and the most lovely, calming presence to have in the room with us while we were getting ready. I barely had to describe what I wanted and she completely nailed my vision. All of the bridesmaids loved their hair too. Anna is amazing at what she does and lovely to be around!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Styled by Anna Fazio 13
    Styled by Anna Fazio 14
    Styled by Anna Fazio 15

Victoria · Married on 07/07/2018

Anna's professionalism, talent, and energy were a perfect fit for my wedding. She was open to any suggestions I may have had, but also was very helpful in providing guidance for what kind of hairstyle would look nice with my dress and the venue. My hair was quite short and I wanted to use clip-in extensions, so Anna helped me in picking them out and knew exactly what to do with them the day of the wedding. The finished product was a gorgeous and elegant updo that was absolutely perfect. My bridesmaids looked beautiful and she was very receptive to anything they wanted to do with their hair the day of the wedding. Thank you so much, Anna!!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Erika · Married on 06/30/2018

Anna was a delight. She is a wizard with braids and flowers and did my hair to perfection. It was even better than I imagined. She was also so lovely to talk to and my bridesmaids all had amazing hair as well. They couldn't stop talking about how impressed they were will her skills. She also did a great job of listening to what they all wanted but making sure everyone's hair looked cohesive. You will not regret hiring Anna I promise!!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Stefanie · Married on 06/01/2018

Anna is simply the best! I wanted a very specific dramatic look and knocked it out of the park! I still have people asking for pictures of my hair so they can use it for their wedding! Not only is she is a hair goddess, she is also the sweetest person ever! Chatting with her at my trial and on my wedding morning helped calm my nerves and was effortless! If you want amazing hair for your wedding day that lasts all night, book Anna and yuh won’t be sorry!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Styled by Anna Fazio 16
    Styled by Anna Fazio 17
    Styled by Anna Fazio 18

Hillary · Married on 05/12/2018

Cannot say enough amazing things about Anna! I had no idea what I wanted for my big day, so all I told her was "I want something elegant, effortless looking, and out of my face". With only that direction, Anna knocked by vision out of the park! I felt like a movie star on my wedding day, and my volume lasted through the (many) hours of dancing at our reception. I'm so impressed by this incredible woman and her talent for unique (and beautiful) hair styles.

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Styled by Anna Fazio 19
    Styled by Anna Fazio 20
    Styled by Anna Fazio 21
  • Alina

Alina · Married on 05/05/2018

Anna is the best!

Anna was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! I was extremely apprehensive about my hair as I have had some bad luck with wedding hair as a bridesmaid in the past, but Anna was able to find hairstyles that worked perfectly with my hair type during our trial. I liked two different styles and ended up going with both (which I highly recommend)! Anna stayed on to style down my hair after our ceremony and I still can't decide which style I loved more! Because she was able to touch up me and my bridesmaids, our hair stayed perfect the entire evening.

Not only is Anna talented, but she is also an amazing person and stayed with me and helped calm my nerves throughout the day, especially when there were looming storms before our outdoor ceremony! This review is long overdue and I seriously can't thank Anna enough. I'd give her my highest recommendation to any bride!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Melanie · Married on 03/25/2018

Anna could not have done a better job on my hair for my wedding. I knew I wanted some sort of braid in the back, but I didn't do a great job describing what I wanted. Somehow, Anna knew exactly what type of braid I was looking for! My mom, my sister, and my maid of honor also had Anna do their hair. They were SO impressed with how professional she was and how beautiful she made them feel.

What I love about Anna is that she is so calm and down to earth (which I definitely wasn't on my wedding day!) I highly recommend Anna to anyone!

Anna worked with an assistant and they did a great job together. Thanks again Anna!!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Styled by Anna Fazio 22
    Styled by Anna Fazio 23
    Styled by Anna Fazio 24

Alexandra · Married on 09/16/2017

Anna was absolutely AMAZING! She's very affordable, easy to work with and listens to your requests. I changed my hair style a few times and Anna was able to work with me. She did a FABULOUS job on my wedding day on all of the girls hair, including mine. I highly recommend her! She is very professional and responds to emails and phone calls in a timely manner.

Sent on 10/03/2017
  • Sheariah

Sheariah · Married on 08/10/2017

Anna was incredible! When it comes to hair, ladies, you want the best and with Anna, you'll get just that! I have very long hair that doesn't curl well but Anna worked wonders! My hair was not only beautiful and stayed in place alll evening, but I felt beyond elegant and graceful with the style. She was perfect, and I would highly highly recommend her to any bride looking for the perfect lady for the job.

Sent on 09/18/2017
  • 2YearsAway

Heather · Married on 08/05/2017

Anna is a hair magician! She is so great at what she does - especially updos - and I am so happy I found her. She came and did a trial for both me and my daughter, because my daughter is bi-racial and has very thick and curly hair. She made recommendations about what would work best the day off and planned ahead for possible August humidity. She suggested doing a pre-blow out a few days before for my daughter so we would not have to dedicate hours the day of to blow her hair straight. It was a great idea because the day of she finished my hair and 6 others with plenty of time to spare. Thankfully we didn't have the normal DC August humidity but I danced all night and my hair looked just as good at the end of the night as it did in the beginning. She can do everything from a messy curly bun look to a sleek pinned updo and everything inbetween. Also the blow out she did for my daughter was the best she has ever had and she gets blow outs at least once a month. Anna is as sweet as can be, professional, always on time and schedule and will make sure your hair looks amazing.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

I absolutely LOVED working with Anna for my wedding. From the hair trial to the wedding day, she was kind, creative, and flexible. My hair, as well as my bridesmaids' hair for my wedding day were, in a word, perfection. It is obvious that she is gifted at her craft and treats it as an art. She was able to help me select a hairstyle that complemented my wedding gown well, and create hairstyles for five bridesmaids, each with very different types of hair and personal tastes, all with ease. She is a total gem!

Sent on 09/10/2017

pamela · Married on 06/11/2017

I LOVED working with Anna. She was super responsive with my emails and coordinating times. She was able to figure out what I wanted without me even knowing. Everybody loved my hair and it stayed throughout the night. She also did all my bridesmaids hair and they were amazed how fast she was able to do their updos/halfdos and how beautiful they all came out. I couldn't have been happier! She really has a gift with styling hair. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/09/2016

Anna is incredibly talented and did a fantastic job on hair for my bridesmaid, my mother, and me on my wedding day. We all loved her and her work. I did not have a clear vision of what I wanted but Anna was able to take vague ideas and create something beyond perfect. It was a windy day due to hurricane Matthew and thanks to Anna my hair stayed stellar during the outdoor ceremony all the way through the wee hours of the after-party. Just as important, Anna is good people. She is professional but also down to earth and fun. She is prompt, responsive and reasonably priced. What more could you want? Thank you, Anna!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Erika · Married on 07/30/2016

Anna was such a pleasure to work with! She was so accommodating to all of my bridesmaids and myself. We each showed a picture of what we wanted to have done and she matched each picture perfectly. We absolutely loved all of our hair! She was so easy to get in touch with and very responsive. I highly recommend and am so glad she was able to be part of my Wedding Day!

Sent on 08/18/2016

I knew I wanted to book Anna as soon as I was engaged (we first crossed paths when she was working as a stylist at Drybar). Her prices are extremely reasonable for the Washington, D.C. area (plus, she travels to your location). Her Instagram is a great resource for looking at her portfolio of previous weddings and engagements. She did my hair for my engagement photos (the shoot was in a park so she gave me tousled waves and a small braid for a bohemian, relaxed look). She is so easy to work with, personable and quick to respond to all my emails. We decided on my wedding day hairstyle when she came to do my trial. I liked that she didn't try and sway me to put my hair up when I told her I wanted to wear it down. She also did my bridesmaids hair and they all looked great! My hair held up great throughout the wedding day for photos and the reception thanks to Anna!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Anna was an absolute joy to work with! Throughout the whole process, she was responsive, helpful, and so kind. After my trial, I changed my mind about the style I wanted - Anna listened to what I wanted, and on my wedding day, gave me a hairstyle that was even better than I had envisioned. Also, I have fine/thin hair and it's something I'm self-conscious of, being able to trust my hairstylist was really important to me - after Anna finished working her magic, all my stress about how my hair would look totally evaporated! She also did a fantastic job with my mom, mother-in-law, and bridesmaids. On the day of, she took her time with everyone and still managed to get us ready ahead of schedule - and her energy was so positive and fun all day! Thanks for everything, Anna!!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Roma · Married on 08/29/2015

I highly recommend bridal hair designs by Anna Fazio. Anna is extremely talented, confident, knowledgeable, and very easy to work with. Anna was first referred to me when I was helping my sister look for a stylist for her wedding. We had such a great experience during her wedding that I knew I wanted her for mine! She did my hair on three occasions throughout my wedding weekend and each look was so different and looked beautiful. Anna made the process easy as well fun; I am so glad she was with me on big day and I look forward to using her services again in the future!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Sheryl · Married on 06/27/2015

Anna was recommended to me by Lauren from Real Doll Makeup for my bridal hair. Anna is so sweet, fun, and wonderful to work with. She was able to come to me for a hair trial and, on the big day, she rocked it! My hair looked absolutely amazing! When I showed off my wedding pictures to friends, all remarked on how great my hair looked. Anna is professional and a master hair artist. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/26/2015

I highly recommend bridal hair designs by Anna Fazio. Anna is extremely talented, confident, and knowledgeable. She has tremendous experience, and her manner is so calming, which was most appreciated in the hectic hours before the wedding. She came to our house for a "practice session", and was very flexible on arrangements for the day of the wedding. She was easy to communicate with by email. We were totally please that we had chosen Anna.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Anna did my sisters (the bride) and my hair for my sisters wedding. We had a stylist cancel last minute and Anna was able to move some things around to accommodate my sister and make a 45+ min drive to our venue to do our hair. Our hair lasted all light and stayed fresh. We were so happy with her artistry. Thanks for helping her special day even more beautiful!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Joanne · Married on 10/11/2014

I love Anna! I honestly can't say enough good about her. First, she is a miracle worker with hair - I showed her a picture of the style I wanted for my big day, and by some sort of wizardry, she made my hair look exactly like the photo! I've had my share of bad experiences getting my hair professionally done, but after my trial with Anna, I knew I didn't have to worry about anything for the day of. She and her assistant did a great job on my hair and all of my girls' hair, basically recreating any photograph they threw her way. On top of that, she was one of the sweetest, most joyful people I worked with, and that's exactly the type of person you want to have around you on your wedding day. She was especially kind when it came to my mom, who had gone through chemotherapy and was going to be wearing a wig at my wedding, making sure I knew that my mom would be taken care of and look beautiful the day of! I can't recommend her highly enough - book her before someone else does!! :)

Sent on 04/14/2015

Victoria · Married on 09/27/2014

Anna was great! She drove over an hour to our waterfront wedding site to do my hair and several ladies from my bridal party. She is so easy to work with and I really felt comfortable asking her to change this piece or that piece until it was just right. She is really focused on making it perfect for you. I have a few hair trials and Anna was by far the best and easiest to work with!

Sent on 10/15/2014