Stunning Soirees Reviews

Stunning Soirees 6
Stunning Soirees 7

Patience Dean · Married on 12/10/2018

1st class service!

AWESOME every step of the way!

Kellee · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing Team

This team is amazing! My cousin recently got married in Baltimore and they hired Stunning Soirees to coordinate their big day. Hiring Stunning Soirees was the best decision ever! They did a fabulous job with day-of coordination. They were on it from beginning to end -- extremely professional, responsive, very organized, and detail oriented. The wedding was seamless and so much fun! If you're in the DMV area and looking for a planner, I highly recommend this team. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Stunning Soirees's reply:

Thanks so much Kellee!!!!! It was an honor to coordinate your cousins big day!!!!!! We will be ready to plan your big day soon! :-)
  • Proptography

Proptography Photo Booth · Married on 10/05/2018

We look forward to working together again soon!

The team at Stunning Soirees has been great. They are very organized and on top of their game. We provided photo booth services and the Stunning Soirees team kept a line of open communication with us, which we found to be EXTREMELY helpful. The timeline they provided us was very effective and detailed. It helped make us feel apart of a TEAM! We hope to work alongside them in the near future.

Stunning Soirees's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, it's greatly appreciated!! We enjoyed working with you also and can't wait to work with you again! :-)
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Longmire-Wright · Married on 09/30/2018

Wedding Coordinator

I am a wedding coordinator that worked with Stunning Soirees for a wonderful wedding. They were great, their on site and day of management let me focus squarely on the bride and groom, and the various components and planning that lead up to the beautiful, big day.

Stunning Soirees's reply:

Thanks so much for your feedback Jennifer. We enjoyed working with you to ensure the Fulton's wedding was stunning!

Sadie · Married on 08/08/2018

My husband and I are planning to renew our vows next year on 8/8/18.  After doing some research, we decided to hire a wedding planner to ensure that our day is perfect and runs smoothly.  The team at Stunning Soirees have been great!  Kristy is my event planner and is turning our vision into a reality.  She is very responsive and consistently communicates with us.  Kristy is such a pleasure to work with.  My husband and I cannot wait to renew my vows next year in front of all of our family and friends!

Sadie A.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Stunning Soirees's reply:

Thanks so much! It has been our pleasure to work with you. We are very excited to celebrate the milestone you and your husband have achieved. :-)

Cory · Married on 05/10/2018

Amazing to work with. Very on top of things and very organized. I was the photographer for the day of and they were such a great resource for me to look to. Amazing!!

Megan · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I had the best time working with Krista and Kristi! They were amazing and helped make our day the absolute best!! Would recommend them to anyone!

Stunning Soirees's reply:

Aw, thanks Megan! You were such a joy to work with. We enjoyed working with you and Chris! We wish you much love and marital bliss!

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2017

My husband and I loved working with Stunning Soirees.  Krista was the BEST! Her vendor recommendations were on point and she made sure that we stayed within our budget.  She is the reason why  our entire day was seamless and all we had to do was show up and enjoy our special day.

Jess H.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Stunning Soirees's reply:

Thanks Jessica! You and Mike are such an awesome couple. So fun and full of life, it was our pleasure to work with you. We wish you much luck in your future together.

Nicole · Married on 08/05/2017

I love Stunning Soirees!   Brittany was great to work with when organizing my friend's bridal shower and bachelorette party. She listened to our vision and made sure that we incorporated everyone's ideas.  She was a great communicator and easy to reach at all times.  She provided each of us with tasks to ensure that we were all involved.  Both events ran smoothly. and the Bride to be  was so EXTREMELY HAPPY!! I will definitely use their services again!

Nicole T.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Stunning Soirees's reply:

Thanks for trusting Stunning Soirees. It was a delight to plan your friends baby shower.

Hasan · Married on 10/15/2016

Kristy played an instrumental role in helping ensure our wedding day was a huge success! She is very knowledgeable about the wedding industry. She provided great vendor recommendations, helped us stay on budget, and made sure we always stuck to our timeline. We enjoyed having her as a planner and highly recommend Stunning Soirées.

Hasan A.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Stunning Soirees's reply:

Thanks for placing your trust in Stunning Soirees. We enjoyed working with you and your gorgeous bride. Much luck to you both in all of your future endeavors.

Natasha · Married on 03/14/2015

Our experience was FANTASTIC! We love their timeliness and effectiveness of helping plan out the details and coordinate our wedding day. Also, they helped with decor and set up for not only the ceremony and the reception. Thank you again!!!!!!

Sent on 12/17/2017
    Stunning Soirees 15
    Stunning Soirees 16
    Stunning Soirees 17

Stunning Soirees's reply:

Natasha, you and Drew are amazing. It was a complete joy to work with you both. I am happy we were able to execute your vision, everything turned out awesome. Much luck in your future.
  • Sharahn

Sharahn Thomas-Fulton · Married on 09/30/2018

4.2

Willing partners

Stunning Soirees helped me and my husband achieve the wedding we had dreamed about. The team was helpful with vendor suggestions and other resources to aid in the planning, and on the big day they were there to help ensure that that everything went as smooth possible.

Stunning Soirees 18
    Stunning Soirees 19
    Stunning Soirees 20
    Stunning Soirees 21
    Stunning Soirees 22

Stunning Soirees's reply:

Thanks so much for your review! We really enjoyed working with you and Michael! The day was beautiful! We wish you a lifetime of martial bliss!