{storehouse} vintage rentals Reviews

4 | Grass Valley, CA

4 Reviews for {storehouse} vintage rentals

Alissa · Married on 08/03/2013

Storehouse Rentals had the most beautiful pieces that fit my wedding style perfectly! I would not have been able to pull off my wedding without the supplies from Storehouse. They offer handpicked pieces that bring a sense of magic and beauty, not trendy fads, to any event.

Brenda from Storehouse is very organized and willing to go the distance for your event. Although Storehouse Rentals is based in California, I got married in Michigan, and she found a way to transport boxes of goods without any issues. I'd recommend Storehouse Rentals to anyone!

Sent on 10/20/2013

{storehouse} vintage rentals's reply:

It was my pleasure, Alissa!

Karen · Married on 07/06/2013

fabulous selection and we even mixed with some of our own vintage pieces. I was impressed that she was able to get everything back to me while making sure I did not get anything of hers. God rave reviews from our guests. I highly recommend.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Thanks, Karen...

Kayla · Married on 06/22/2013

Storehouse Vintage Rentals has A LOT of awesome things for decorating any sort of event, whether a shower, wedding, photo shoot, etc.

SVR provided most of our decor for our wedding, including things like beautiful mismatched china, blue mason jars, vintage bottles, fruit baskets, our sweetheart table, a beautiful vintage rug we stood on during the ceremony, and much, much more.

I definitely recommend checking out Brenda's supply of items if you're looking to rent for a great price.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Thanks, Kayla!

Storehouse Vintage Rental was WONDERFUL at working with my last minute needs at my husband and my wedding! She was understanding and flexible of our situation which really helped us out a lot!!!

I would recommend Storehouse Vintage Rental to anyone - great prices, very friendly and wonderful service!

Sent on 10/20/2013