Steven Dangerfield Photography Reviews

Steven Dangerfield Photography 5
Steven Dangerfield Photography 6
  • Nikaela

Nikaela · Married on 12/22/2018

Detailed shots while keeping it comfortable

Steven and his assistant Amber were incredible!! Steven was incredibly responsive and helpful in my pre-wedding question stage and, while we haven't gotten our photos back yet, I'm sure they will be beautiful. He was so aware of all the little details we added, and he found all these little nooks and gardens to take our first-look shots in. He immediately set us at ease, and made potentially awkward moments more comfortable. He was able to put up with our crazy family and rein us to get our shots and stay on schedule. Once the wedding started, Steven was in all the right places while also staying out of the way. We can't wait to get our photos back!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Sheena · Married on 09/19/2018

Not only did Steven take photos that perfectly captured the spirit of our wedding but he helped make sure that things ran smoothly. He even came up with a plan to make sure that we could get married outside when the rain wouldn't stop and we were at risk of getting married in the living room!! We weren't sure about paying the money to have a professional photographer but I am so glad that we did and that Steven was our photographer - these photographs will last us a life time and captured events that, as the bride, I didn't see or notice on the day. Steven managed to capture both candid and staged photos for a beautiful portfolio. He also had great ideas such as getting up for sunrise photos (along with the surfers!). I would recommend Steven for his welcoming and open personality, his ability to capture the spirit of each individual couple and his unique perspective behind the lens.

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Steven Dangerfield Photography 7
    Steven Dangerfield Photography 8
    Steven Dangerfield Photography 9

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2018

We interviewed a few Seattle-area wedding photographers before selecting Steven Dangerfield for our September wedding. What stood out about him was not only his stunning portfolio of past work, but also that he projected both professionalism and trustworthy ease. We made the perfect choice! From our engagement pictures and wedding pictures Steven was one of our favorite vendors. He was responsive, prompt, and always punctual. And in addition his personality and good humor, he made us feel comfortable and at ease. With a remarkable ability to catch every important moment without interrupting the organic flow of our wedding schedule, he was also creatively involved in our wedding day – ensuring we would have some unique shots tailored to our venue and our theme. We are so grateful for his work preserving the joy of our day and we would absolutely recommend Steven to our family and friends.

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Steven Dangerfield Photography 10
  • Ian

Ian · Married on 09/01/2018

Best photographer in Seattle

Steven was an amazing vendor from the jump, with great ideas and a great sense of humor. On wedding day he was in the right spot at all times, capturing the best shots while staying out of the way. I recommend him 110%.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Steven Dangerfield Photography 11
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 08/18/2018

You won’t regret hiring Steven!

This review is long overdue... Steven shot our engagement photos and wedding last year and we couldn’t have been happier with the photos. He’s friendly, professional, reliable, and so easy to work with! On the day of the wedding, he made us feel comfortable and calm despite all of the emotions and high energy. When we received our wedding day photos I was surprised to see how much he captured, even the moments I didn’t even notice he was there! I also loved how he was able to capture different angles and artistic shots that were unexpected and phenomenal. We highly recommend Steven!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Rachel · Married on 08/04/2018

Favorite Photographer Ever. Book Him Immediately.

Hello! I love every photo that Steven returned to us! We have a huge family, and Steven was able to wrangle everyone in for group photos in an efficient and professional manner-- and capture everyone with open eyes! He captured the overall feel of our wedding, as well as intimate moments and details. Steven was also very good at keeping us to the timeline we put together, without taking away from the natural flow of the day. He's witty and personable, and will make you feel at ease during photos. I would highly recommend Steven to anyone who wants their perfect day captured perfectly.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Claire · Married on 12/30/2017

Do not hesitate to hire, Steven! We loved his photography style, personality, and superior attention to detail. He is creative, fun, yet professional. Steven was the perfect fit for our wedding, our wedding party, and everyone loved working with him. Our photos turned out perfect; timeless and well composed. We can't thank him enough for the pictures we will treasure forever!

Sent on 02/09/2018
    Steven Dangerfield Photography 12

Marisa · Married on 10/28/2017

Steve is a delight! I cannot recommend him enough! He is extremely responsive and knowledgeable. I leaned on his expertise heavily before the wedding, asking for his opinion on "first look" versus not, timeline scheduling, etc and each time he gave a thoughtful reply. He was very accommodating. We were long distance planning so we did not have the ability to meet with him for engagement photos / before the wedding, so we had to wait to meet him the day of the wedding and it was fascinating to watch him continually work out creative photos and logistics. For instance, we had ripped some flowers out of our bouquets (they were not what we'd asked for), so they were sitting in a pile on a table. Steve arranged them and used them as a backdrop for jewelry photos. He helped "herd cats" all day long (he didn't stop moving!) and even helped keep us on-track for timing between photos. I wish things had been slightly less busy so I could've interacted with him more, but I absolutely owe him a beer for all the extra help. I can't wait to see our photos. If you're considering Steve as your photography then stop considering - and just hire him!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Sharon · Married on 09/09/2017

Book Steven now before someone else snaps him up! A pro at his job, both in terms of photography skill and dealing with the practicalities of this unique time in your life, Steven takes time to listen to what you want, get to know you and create a record of your wedding that you’ll look back on fondly forever. We have had so many compliments on our wedding photographs that go beyond being polite- people simply hadn’t seen wedding photography as good as his, and the way he captured both formal family portraits and the party were amazing. Steven is patient when working with elderly relatives and even managed to get a pack of over excited children to behave for photos- he’s as good with people as he is with his camera! I honestly can’t recommend him enough- and I don’t need to as his work speaks for him. Check out his website and Instagram - you’ll see that Steven is clearly a cut above the rest, his skill and talent shine through his work. Your big day is important and you wouldn’t miss out on getting the details important to you right, so don’t miss out on getting the best photographer!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Sydney · Married on 07/29/2017

Steven was great! We love his work and he did such a great job at capturing memories at our wedding. He's got a wonderful sense of humor and knows how to wrangle a crowd into taking family photos. He also was willing to make a special trip out before the wedding to view the venue since it was at my parents' house. We are so glad he was our photographer and we would highly recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Amelia · Married on 07/14/2017

Working with Steven was amazing! There are so many things to consider when planning a wedding and at no point in the planning process was I concerned about whether or not Steven was the right choice. We moved from Delaware to Nebraska while trying to plan a wedding in Tacoma, and Steven was so accommodating. Oh and the pictures were PERFECT!!!!!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Paige · Married on 07/07/2017

Steven was an incredible part of our wedding. On the day of, he was extremely thoughtful in capturing moments and memories from the day that someone wouldn't think of unless they were truly an expert professional. He was patient and entirely accommodating with any requests we had and he was a very effective "relative wrangler." Our pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous and in looking through them, we were amazed at some of the shot angles he had gotten because he obviously had moved around so much and been present at all of the key moments, but we never once noticed him (in a good way!!!). We are so glad to have worked with Steven!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Erin · Married on 06/16/2017

Steven was absolutely wonderful from start to finish with our wedding photos! He drove a ways to meet us for an initial talk and through the whole process was responsive and kind. He was great at the wedding - not at all intrusive like some photographers can be, and he got amazing shots. It was a slightly chaotic day and he adapted gracefully at every turn. We'd hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Ben · Married on 06/10/2017

Steven was easy to work with and produced amazing pictures. My wife and I are very pleased with our experience and would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2017

Steven went above and beyond with our engagement & wedding photos! We loved his photography style, personality, and attention to detail. Everyone at our wedding commented on his quality of work. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Tessa · Married on 04/08/2017

Steven was amazing to work with he. He was creative, attentive and fun. We couldn't have asked for a better experience - or photos!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Mary · Married on 04/01/2017

Steven was amazing! He is very professional, organized, and helpful. He even helped with fixing my boutonnière when it started to come off. His professionalism and personality really helped keep things from getting stressful. He was a perfect fit for our wedding and our wedding party. We love our photos and would definitely recommend Steven.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Robert · Married on 12/12/2016

Steven Dangerfield:

Engagement Photos:
    Steven was an amazing person to work with. He made is feel very comfortable right from the start. My Wife and I never had professional pictures done before. So, having Steven be the first was a good experience for us. He made everything feel very natural during our engagement photo shoot.

Wedding Photos:
    Simply amazing. My Wife is Chinese and I’m a Filipino-American. Steven was VERY patient with all the pictures our relatives wanted to take with their own cameras. I felt annoyed for Steven…. But you can see in his eyes that he was very patient and understanding. I was very pleased with Steven’s professionalism, he also made sure he stayed for every part of the night to make sure he got all the photos we might have wanted. We loved Steven so much that we made him a guest at our wedding. I would highly recommend Steven as a photographer. He also helped me with my Boutonniere on my Wedding Tux because it kept falling off. (Thank you very much Steven)

PS: He is also Dog friendly!!! Our French Bulldog is a very big part of our life. He was willing to take pictures of our dog at our engagement and wedding photos.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Bryanna · Married on 12/03/2016

Steven was a wonderful asset to our wedding day (and engagement shoot). Not a moment was missed and we have so many lovely pictures to look back on. We asked for some poses but mostly candid memories and we got exactly what we wanted. We couldn't be more please with finding Steven and having him photograph such an important day!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Judy · Married on 09/24/2016

Steven was super accommodating for our multi day wedding! A pleasure to work with and beautiful photos! We couldn't be happier??

Sent on 12/11/2016

Denise · Married on 08/27/2016

Steven was just amazing to work with. He definitely knew how to handle directing us, we felt so awkward at first! With some tips, he really helped us to chill and enjoy what we were doing (the mimosa in a bottle that we brung for our engagement shoot didn't hurt either!). On our wedding day, he was right on time and got right to work. He is definitely a pro, and knew exactly what he needed to do and when. We knew we were in good hands with him, and of course all the photos turned out beyond what we expected - they are perfect! We highly, HIGHLY recommend Steven, and look forward to working with him again for our next milestones.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/20/2016

Steven was the perfect choice for us to photograph our wedding day, ceremony, and reception. He was always prompt, professional, and a pleasure to spend time with. The photos turned out perfectly- lots of candid and natural looking shots as well as goofy and elegant shots. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for exceptional photography!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Serena · Married on 08/13/2016

Steven was just awesome. We couldn't have picked a better photographer. He had a great sense of humor and an eye for the amazing shots. He went out of his way to arrive early for getting ready photos and stayed all the way until the end of the wedding despite going beyond the agreed time. He really captured our special day for us and made us laugh along the way. :)

Additionally, I have a very demanding and kind of crazy family and he took all the requests in stride and did an awesome job. These are the memories we'll have for a lifetime and I'm so glad Steven was able to share it with us. I highly recommend him to any bride/groom looking for a fun, flexible, and artistic photographer!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Nikki · Married on 08/06/2016

Steven was such a pleasure to work with! My husband and I met him at my sister in laws wedding, we were so blown away by his professionalism, humor, and eye for photography we had to go with him too. And let me tell you, we were even more impressed!! The planning process was a breeze. We wanted to explore multiple locations for photographs before our ceremony, and Steven guided us to the best itinerary and we all had a blast. During the ceremony and reception we didn't notice Steven, he was so discreet which we really appreciated and upon reviewing our pictures he captured every last detail, even the pizza ovens we didn't have time to check out!

I'm obsessed with our photos and recommend Steven to all of our friends and family. He was just a blast to work with and we couldn't be happier with our experience!

Sent on 12/12/2016

nathan · Married on 06/18/2016

Steven is a boss. Very poised. Very on point. Makes folks feel at ease and gets it done. He's hella flexible and will deliver rain or shine (we had rain).

Sent on 07/25/2016