Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown Reviews

174 | Eatontown, NJ

174 Reviews for Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 1
Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 2
Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 3
Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 4
Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 5
  • Julie

Julie Czwakiel · Getting married on 11/07/2020

They made picking a venue a no brainer!

My fiancé and I are getting married here on 11/07/2020 and could not be more excited! One of the biggest deciding factors in choosing the venue was working with Sue. She was incredible from the moment we got in contact with her and made us feel special throughout both of our site visits. She was so friendly, eager to answer any of our questions, super knowledgeable about all of the options, and transparent about the process. This was the first venue we saw and she couldn’t have made the experience any easier or more perfect!

My fiancé and I are thrilled with the service so far and appreciate that Sue went above and beyond. We look forward to working with the team in the months to come!!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown's reply:

We're so excited to help you plan your big day! Thank you so much!
    -With much love from the Sterling Ballroom team at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown
  • Rebeca

Rebeca Giannotto · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Just booked for 2020

Amazing experience! Great staff, great food, great deal. They worked with us to make a package just like we wanted. Super easy...everyone should at least give them a shot. Very happy!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown's reply:

Congratulations! We can't wait!
  • Leanne

Leanne · Married on 11/08/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I could not of asked for a better to have my wedding! Sue and Reena were absolutely amazing they made my experience over the top with all of there help. They would answer any question I had in a timely fashion, and were there to support me on my big day! Nemo did an amazing job setting up all of the extras I brought with me for my special day and he helped make my night perfect! My guests cannot stop raving about the food and the atmosphere. It was such a beautiful day, and I would not change a thing! Everything about the Sterling Ballroom was absolutely amazing and I am so thankful I had my wedding here with such great staff to help make my night complete!

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 6
    Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 7
    Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 8
    Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 9
    Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Tonian

Tonian · Married on 10/13/2019

Amazing Wedding Experience!

We had our wedding at the Sterling Ballroom this past Sunday, 10/13/19, and we could not have asked for anything better! Everything was flawless and perfectly executed. The staff here is SO beyond helpful and accommodating. Reena and Sue were amazing throughout the entire planning process before the big day. They were always so positive and helpful with answering any and all questions we had! Nemo was wonderfully helpful from our first meeting with him as we dropped all of our decor and day-of items off, and was constantly present and asking us if we needed anything throughout the night. Our guests could not stop complimenting the venue and food. All in all we had an amazing time and literally could not have asked for anything more. They really went above and beyond to make our day as perfect as it was! Would definitely recommend!!

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 10
    Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 19
    Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 20
    Sent on 10/16/2019

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown's reply:

Thank you! It was such a pleasure working with you and Mark to create your perfect wedding day. We wish you a lifetime of happiness. Congrats!

Julie · Married on 10/12/2019

Best venue !!!!!!!

My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams at the Sterling Ballroom! We fantasized about a large ballroom wedding, but were concerned we had to give that dream up when we saw pricing for many venues. Thankfully, we visited the Sterling Ballroom and knew immediately this was our dream venue!! The food was AMAZING and you get sooooooo much for your pricing! The cocktail hour was tremendous with so many unique personalizations. My guests haven’t stopped raving about it!! The entrees were amazing — totally not your “average wedding food”. Many of my guests have told me this was one of the few weddings they thoroughly enjoyed their entree at. The venue is local to a bunch of great picture stops (we went to Monmouth University and loved it). Guests also loved the convenience of staying at the hotel after. Our wedding ended at 10:30 and we all partied in the hotel bar until about 2am. Most importantly- Reena and Sue are a DREAM to work with! I worked with Reena most often. She was extremely accommodating, professional, fun, and the best spirit to work with! I never felt stressed out when working with her. She has such a contagious positive energy that we always looked forward to when going to the hall. We even had a few issues with our contract from a previous employee that we booked with and when I brought them to Reenas attention she immediately apologized and corrected everything- didnt give me the runaround at all. On the day of the wedding, the Matri’d Nemo was so professional I literally didn’t worry about a single thing and trusted him 100%, and everything came PERFECT! This venue was absolutely above and beyond amazing!!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown's reply:

Thank you so much, Julie! Your beautiful review brought happy tears to our eyes. We are so pleased that you and Nick had an absolutely amazing wedding day. We cannot thank you enough for all your kind words, and we hope you stop by to see us soon!

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2019

I had an amazing experience!!!

I had the best time at our wedding! Working with Reena and Sue made everything easy! They both took time to answer all my questions and concerns! There was not a detail missed! Their passion for the job they do and genuine excitement for you, as the bride and groom definitely is part of what made us have such a great day! Down to the moment I was walking down the aisle, Reena was there giving my gown the final “fluff” ! I just can’t say enough amazing things about this wedding duo !! Sterling ballroom has an amazing team including Nemo who set the ballroom into our dream wedding and helped us coordinate our ceremony ! Words can’t express my gratitude enough for making the wedding of our dreams happen! Don’t even second guess it the sterling ballroom is the best !!

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 21
    Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 22
    Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 23
    Sent on 09/26/2019

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review, Jessica! You and Donald had an absolutely beautiful wedding, and we're so happy we would help make it everything you dreamed of. Congrats again!

Joseph Lopez · Married on 09/20/2019

Thank you Reena, Sue and Nemo!

Reena Chitkara and Sue Zambrana, hands down made our wedding so seamless. Now mind you, we live in Florida but our families live in NY and NJ and this team has made this experience/planning very easy. They were always available if we had any questions and they were very friendly, professional and accommodating. We were married on 9/20/19 and they made it so memorable. The venue, and food and beverage offerings were top notch. Not to mention, the staff working the event were first class. If you get a chance to work with our Maître D, Nemo he will not disappoint. He is there for whatever you need and when you need it. I am thoroughly impressed with our experience and the whole team. Please get in contact with Reena and Sue ASAP for your wedding inquiries, they really made ours an unforgettable one!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown's reply:

We cannot thank you enough for your kind words! We are thrilled that your wedding, from start to finish, was perfect! We're so happy for you and Rebekah, and we wish you all the best in your lives together!
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely amazing

My husband and I got married at the Sterling Ballroom last night.  Our wedding day was an absolute dream come true and I would give this venue 10 stars if I could.  We worked closely with Reena, Sue, and Nemo.  Reena and Sue answer your emails literally within minutes.  They are the most caring, accommodating, and kind people you could ever meet.  They truly will do everything in their power to make sure your day is perfect. I cannot say enough about how amazing they are.  Nemo helped us with all of the set up and made sure everything ran smooth the day of the wedding.  He did a phenomenal job and ran around like a maniac to make sure we always had a drink and were always happy.  All of our guests raved about the food, the service, and how beautiful the ceremony area and the reception room were.  These people gave us our dream wedding and we really cannot say enough good things about them.  Reena, Sue, and Nemo are truly amazing at what they do and we are so so happy that we chose the Sterling Ballroom!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown's reply:

This review absolutely warms our hearts! Thank you so much! We are beyond thrilled that your wedding was a dream, and we are sure you and James are enjoying wedded bliss. Congrats again!
  • Keisha

Keisha Booker · Married on 09/06/2019

Happily Ever After Wedding

My wedding day (9/6/19) was Absolutely Fabulous!! Dream come true. Thank you Reena, Sue, and Nemo for making everything so perfect!! The food, the cake, and cocktail hour was great!! Everyone was amazed at how everything was so beautiful! Can't thank you enough for such a Wonderful job!!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Keisha! We are so glad we were a part of your "dream come true," and we wish you and Broderick a happy, love-filled life together.

Dianne Carroll · Married on 08/26/2019

Perfect place for whatever you're planning!

I just had my daughter's bridal shower and it was terrific! The room was beautiful, the staff great and everyone loved the food. Sue and Rena were so helpful and made the planning stress free. I highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown's reply:

Thank you, Dianne! It was our pleasure to host your daughter's bridal shower, and we hope her wedding is everything that you've been hoping for and more.
  • Steven

Steven Cummings · Married on 08/04/2019

A wonderful experience (8/4/19 wedding)

My husband and I found the Doubletree By Hilton in Tinton Falls / Eatontown to be an overall wonderful experience. Their representatives extended offers to communicate regularly, from the initial consultation to several days before our big event. They offer great packages that include bonuses such as extra appetizers served during the cocktail hour and an ice cream / sundae station for dessert. We felt the package we chose was reasonable for everything they offered, and within this package was much flexibility to personalize our event. The Doubletree definitely delivered on the day of the wedding. The tables were set beautifully, the uplighting was atmospheric, and the bar was generous. Several guests remarked that ours was the best wedding they ever attended. Thank you Doubletree At Hilton for an extraordinary experience!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown's reply:

Steven, thank you so much for the outstanding review! We're so happy you and Joseph had a beautiful day. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness. Congrats again!
  • Michelle

Michelle Martins · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing, wonderful service!

Had a site tour at this venue on November, absolutely loved the place and the service. Even though we did not end up booking because the minimum capacity needed was over the amount of people we had, I absolutely fell in love with the place!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown's reply:

Thank you for your feedback - we truly appreciate it!

Victoria Napoli · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing night!!

We just had our wedding here on 06.14.2019 and words cannot explain how perfect it was. The food was great, amazing service from the staff, everything was clean and the rooms were beautiful. Reena, Sue and Nemo the maitre de were so helpful during the planning and making sure the night ran smoothly. We initially chose this venue because it is local to us but easy to get to for those traveling, and it’s also affordable! It was also important to us to choose a place that only does one wedding a night, because they were really able to focus on us and making our night so special. You can make your package as simple or extravagant as you want. I would definitely recommend this place a million times.

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 24
    Sent on 06/16/2019

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown's reply:

Thank you, Victoria! What a beautiful picture! We're proud to host one wedding at a time, and we're proud that we helped make your big day perfect. Congratulations!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/07/2019

A dream come true

There are so many good things I could say about all of the wedding coordinators at Sterling Ballroom. Wedding planning was a breeze. All emails were answered within hours of sending them. They were so helpful every step of the way. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda! It was our pleasure to help make your wedding planning a breeze. You and Ryan are the best, and we wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Kenneth · Married on 05/25/2019

We've had a fantastic experience working with the staff at Sterling Ballroom.

From email to personal visits, every concern or question is handled with utmost professionalism and extremely friendly personality. We are constantly impressed by their swift responses and the amount of work and details goes into their planning for events.

We highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Thank you!
  • Taylor

Taylor Haines · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing, Beautiful and Responsive!

We just got married here this past Friday and this vendor was everything my husband and I dreamed of! He wanted something convenient for our guests and Sterling was it. From the time we booked last February up until now the staff was wonderful, and we had the best night of our lives. Sue is amazing and makes sure every little detail is taken care of, and Heidi and Nemo as well. The weather was not supposed to be great that day so we had moved the ceremony inside and around 5pm they had asked if I wanted to move it outside since it’s what I dreamed and the weather was holding out. They really care of their couples, and Nemo is wonderful! He set up everything in the ballroom perfectly and to be honest better than I would. Thank you again Sterling for a night we will never forget!

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 25
    Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 26
    Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 27
    Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 28
    Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 29
    Sent on 05/12/2019

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown's reply:

Such beautiful photos. Thank you!
  • Angelica

Angelica Rivera · Married on 04/05/2019

Excellent!

My husband and I would like to thank The Sterling Ballroom & everyone who helped us plan and make this day stress free & absolutely beautiful! We got married April 5, 2019. It was everything I dreamt of & more! I didn’t have to worry about anything just show up & party! That is exactly what we did. This was my first venue choice & I’m glad we choose the Sterling Ballroom! Thank you again for making our special day even more memorable & remarkable!

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 30
    Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 31
    Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 32
    Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 33
    Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 34
    Sent on 04/23/2019

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown's reply:

You two look so beautiful and so happy. Thank you and congratulations again!
  • Dom & Allie P

Dominick · Married on 12/31/2018

Wedding was perfect

My wife and I got married here on 12/31/18 (NYE). We had the best night of our lives and the venue was perfect. Nemo our Maître d’ Nemo made our entire night smooth and absolutely perfect. The entire venue crew and staff also did an outstanding job. Rena was great from start to finish. Having a venue attached to a hotel is very convenient and easy for the bridal party as well as your family and friends. I would highly recommend this venue for your upcoming wedding.

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 35
    Sent on 01/12/2019

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown's reply:

Thank you so much! We're very proud of Nemo.

Kassandra Boehmer · Married on 11/30/2018

Sterling Ballroom

We just had our wedding on November 30th and it was absolutely beautiful!!! It was a night we will never forget! The food was outstanding and our guests are raving about the enormous cocktail hour!! Everything went so smooth from getting ready in the bridal suite, to the ceremony, to cocktail hour, and then to the reception. Reena was absolutely amazing leading up to our big day and answered every single question we had (especially the million emails we sent daily the whole month before)! She even went out and bought the groom his favorite drink of choice (monster energy drink) since he doesn’t drink alcohol. Nemo, the Maitre D, was fantastic. He made sure everything was perfect and was fully present the entire night! We honestly can’t say enough great things about The Sterling Ballroom!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown's reply:

This means the world to us - thank you!

jenn · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing in every way

I couldn't have asked for a better venue. All the ladies are so accommodating and helpful in every step of your planning. They made my day beautiful and people are still raving about it to me today. I am forever grateful to them for making it a perfect stress free day.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown's reply:

We're so happy that we helped make your day beautiful and stress-free. Congratulations and best wishes always!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2018

Best venue ever!

We could not have chosen a better venue than this one! Their packages include SO MUCH and the price is so worth it! The food was DELICIOUS, our guest could not stop raving about how much food there was during cocktail hour! The service was FLAWLESS, My Husband and I felt catered to the whole night and our guest, again, was saying the service they were given was amazing as well. I could not have been any happier. Literally they said no wedding goes perfect as planned, AND MY WEDDING WAS PERFECT as planned! NOT ONE MISTAKE OR SLIP UP. I worked with Reena so closely and she was AMAZING, through the work she has done, I felt like she truly loves her job and genuinely cares about the couples happiness and satisfaction. She was SO responsive through e-mail and honestly, made this whole process so much easier than I thought possible. My Maitre-D, Nemo, was super efficient as well! If you hire this venue, I PROMISE you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown's reply:

This means so much to us - thank you!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/02/2018

Happy Bride & Groom!

We got married at the beginning of November and could not have been happier we chose The Sterling Ballroom! The months leading up to our wedding Reena was fantastic! We can’t say enough about her and the calm she brought to our wedding planning! Patiently answering every question and helping us ensure all details of our wedding were exactly what we wanted! The day of, I couldn’t believe how beautiful the ballroom looked when I walked in! It brought me to tears! The staff went out of their way to make sure all our decor and starry night theme was perfected! The large dance floor, attentive staff, & and delicious food (best wedding cocktial hour!) have had our guests raving! We also highly reccomend the Sundae Bar! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Sarah Botzenhart · Married on 10/21/2018

Sarah Botzenhart

Everything was stunning. When you look for venues sometimes the photos don't match the experience and this couldn't be further from the truth for us. It was so easy to book an appointment for a viewing, and everyone we worked with was so patient and flexible and willing to work with us on everything. And I can't rave enough about the Maitre D Nemo!!! He made our wedding what it was. Hands down.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2018

The most perfect venue to make our most perfect day

Melissa and the staff at the Sterling Ballroom could not have made our wedding any better. My husband and I did not expect to book our reception at the first place we looked at but we fell in love. We had heard great things from other people. The ballroom being in the Hilton had everything we were looking for our out of state guests. From blocking out rooms at the hotel was so easy and everyone did make effort to make our guest a priority. Melissa and coordinators answered emails in timely fashion. We had people say our wedding was better than their own kids. People are continuing about the food. It was hot and delicious. Could not have asked for better food! The staff made our day super stress free. Was able to drop off our welcome bags and all decorations. They set up everything the day or our reception amazing and had perfect vision. Nemo was there helping my husband and I have a great time with drink in hand. The best moment was when my husband and I got to walk into the ballroom before all the guests and see our vision a reality. Thank you so much to the entire staff. We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding. We wish we could relive the day over and over! Thank you everyone for our most perfect day.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Theoni-Nikki · Married on 09/08/2018

The very moment we looked into the sterling ballroom we were amazed by their professionalism and the overall look of the ballroom. The food was unbelievably good and our guest can’t stop raving about it!!! Everyone in the catering department that we worked with whether it was Tara from when we first booked our wedding to Melissa who was there to finalize every detail of our special day! The day of our wedding the maiter d Nemo was spectacular he was at our every beck and call anything we needed or any issue he may have come across he took care of it in the most precessional and courteous manner!!! This is the best venue no matter how small or large your wedding is, we had slightly over 200 people and the venue fit everyone well!

Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls - Eatontown 36