Stephen Salazar Photography Reviews

23 Reviews for Stephen Salazar Photography

Stephen Salazar Photography 1
Stephen Salazar Photography 2

Myndi · Married on 10/28/2017

Stephen and Jenelle take the time to get to know their clients. They are very personable, which makes the client feel comfortable with them. Stephen was our photographer and videographer at our wedding in October 2017. I am very pleased with our pictures, prints, canvas prints, and video. I couldn’t ask for a better duo to capture our special day. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Stephen Salazar Photography 3
    Stephen Salazar Photography 4
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 09/24/2016

Stephen Salazar is amazing and makes getting great pictures so easy! Our pictures from our engagement and our wedding are beautiful and fun! He has helped us to re-live our special day. Thank you to Stephen and his crew for doing an amazing job and being so flexible with our wants. I will never go to another photographer!! Thank you again!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Lindsay · Married on 03/31/2016

Why can't I give more than 5 stars?!? I seriously could not be any happier with Stephen! Coming from Canada was a bit of a challenge with choosing vendors, but when I saw Wedgewood's recommended photographer had such an amazing portfolio I was so excited! We met him in August of 2015 and I knew he would be great! We just had our big day 2 weeks ago and I can't say enough! Things ran a little late but he took the opportunity to get as many shots as he could. He was so flexible and easy going and really knew what he was doing. He was professional but friendly and it was easy to be ourselves around him. He responds quickly to emails and I really could not have asked for more! I only wish I had upgraded the package (and that we lived in Las Vegas so he could do all of our photos!)

Sent on 04/14/2016

Christina · Married on 10/23/2015

We loved working with Stephen from the first moment we were in contact with him. It was the best money spent and now we have beautifully captured memories that will last a lifetime! We absolutely loved our engagement session that was included with our package and couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer. We chose the package that included 2 photographers because we knew this was the one area we didn't want to scrimp on. We didn't regret it. They were able to capture our guests and my husband and I during the ceremony and reception. During our bridal party pictures one of the bridesmaids made the comment "wow, you can tell he really knows what he is doing!" This was because he was so efficient with time and knew the exact places he wanted the pictures taken. It was no fuss and the pictures came out beautiful! He made us all look flawless...great lighting! Prior to the wedding he asked us to brainstorm the variations of pictures/people we wanted and it was seamless. My husband and I don't love taking pictures, but Stephen was so calm, patient, and relaxed, yet knew exactly what he needed to do with us to get great pictures. We loved him so much that if we ever want to get professional pictures done in the future, we'd travel back just to have him as the photographer.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2015

My husband and I cannot say enough about Stephen and Janelle! We are in absolute awe of our engagement photos and cannot wait to see the amazing moments they captured from our wedding day! They made us feel so comfortable through every step of the process, with amazing attention to detail. If distance wasn't an issue, we would have them take all of our pictures!

Sent on 10/18/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Stephen. He did our engagement photos and they were incredible. He also did our wedding photos and he had great ideas and poses for us. We weren't sure how to pose but Stephen made us comfortable and gave us instructions to create gorgeous images. He was great on our wedding day keeping everyone on time and ensuring we got all of the images we wanted. He creates art with your photos rather than just images. I highly recommend Stephen!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Marianne · Married on 05/30/2015

My husband and I chose the Platinum package with Stephen Salazar for our wedding. We met with Stephen, and he was extremely kind and professional. So, we signed a contract with his company.

First, we had an engagement photo session, which we took Downtown in the Arts District and the Fremont Street experience. Doing the engagement session was great because it allowed us to get to know Jenelle, Stephen Salazar's partner, and also, get a better understanding of what kind of photographs we wanted for the wedding. The engagement photos turned out well, but they were full of posed photos that were meant to look romantic and candid. My husband didn't like this as much. (He's particular, and very cheese-sensitive.) So, we decided to look at other types of photographs, and realized that we wanted photographs that were more rambunctious and fun, rather than ultra-romantic.

Before our wedding, I spoke to Jenelle, and gave her ideas of what we wanted. I also sent her pictures by email, and she was extremely flexible, extremely versatile, and took the exact type of photographs we wanted. She was constantly available by email and often available by phone. I don't think we could've asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Karyn · Married on 05/01/2015

Love Stephen & Jenelle! My only complaint is that they didn't make me purchase the video package. lol

Sent on 06/05/2015

Chelsea · Married on 03/21/2015

AMAZING is the first word that comes to mind when I think about my experience with this company. Stephen Salazar Photography completely made my wedding going above and beyond what I ever expected from a wedding photographer. Stephen and Jenelle personally visited the private garden that hosted my wedding and completely transformed my original plans for the space, making what would have been a lovely but very average wedding into an extraordinary and elegant experience that I will get to cherish forever. After speaking with so many people in the wedding industry I started to feel like my special day was nothing but a dollar sign to everyone around me, but Jenelle and Stephen took the time to engage with me, learn who my fiancé and I were, what we wanted and what our personal style was, leaving us with stunning pictures that captured every moment with beauty and completely reflected who we are as a couple. With their expertise they were able to make my fiancé (who is not very comfortable with being photographed) look like a model, set myself and bridesmaids at ease and help my wedding go off without a hitch.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Claire · Married on 12/27/2014

This company is a fantastic photographer for weddings. They know what they are doing and are very professional. If there is something specific you want, all you have to do is voice your desire and they'll do whatever they can to do it for you. If you are looking for more direction in your photos, they will definitely help you. If you choose them, you will be happy with the outcome.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/28/2014

Stephen Salazar and his assistant, Jenelle, were very professional, pleasant photographers. Our engagement photos and our wedding photos are perfect. All of our special moments were captured, and the many photos we received truly tell our wedding story. We initially planned to have only Stephen, but we upgraded our package to have a second photographer. We got more photos and different angles, which was great. Stephen is a talented photographer and he offers a lot of direction; he knows what he is doing, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Miguel · Married on 09/13/2014

We used Stephen Salazar as part of our package from Wedgewood. He did an amazing job the day of the wedding. He took his time and made sure everything went well. He was every knowledgeable and worked with is on what we want.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Stephen has been an amazing person to work with. You can tell he really loves what he does, and it shows through his work. Stephen did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. As a result we have so many beautiful photos. I mean, just absolutely gorgeous!!! So much so, that we don't even know what to do with all of them! The day of our wedding was kind of rushed as far as timing with the photos go, but only because we have such a large family. The day of the wedding we didn't get a lot of shots where it was just my husband and I, so Stephen actually suggested meeting up at a later date to do just a "Couple's Shoot". We took him up on that offer, and not only was it fun to wear my wedding dress again, but we were able to get great shots and really take our time with them. You can not go wrong by choosing Stephen for your photographer!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Kelli · Married on 04/28/2014

Stephen was amazing. He made us feel so relaxed that taking pictures was actually fun. He has a great eye for unique shots and we love the artistic flair he brings to his photography. We are looking forward to seeing the final shots and sharing them with friends and family.

Sent on 04/30/2014
  • Kenny

Kenny · Married on 06/22/2013

Stephen truly has an amazing eye for photography and people! Me and my wife are both pretty picky when it comes to these types of things (esp in terms of finding the BEST VALUE). I love photography myself; can definitely tell the difference between avg/good/great. We scoured the net sifting through all the different Vegas photographers; and if you go to Stephen's site/blog, you can see the ARTISTIC QUALITY he brings to the table! Stephen was our 'TOP CHOICE' for our wedding this past June. The pictures came out truly breath-taking and memorable! All our fam/friends were very happy with the pictures.

Me/Wife live in Hong Kong. Stephen took the time to FaceTime us beforehand and go over all the details with us. Also, just really really responsive throughout-- truly a great/nice guy!

We did the "2 photographer" package for our wedding, 6 hrs approx (but they were there much earlier, worked longer than that), and included a free 2 hr. engagement session (which is huge bonus, other photographers won't do that)-- all for $2500 approx (REALLY GREAT VALUE, considering the quality of work again). The 2nd photographer for the wedding helped do a "photo booth" type background/scene for us w/ Vegas props/etc; was really really cool (all our guests had so much fun with that!).

Me/Jessie both want to Thank Stephen so much for being our wedding photographer. We would recommend him to anyone with a upcoming wedding. :)

Sent on 11/19/2013

April · Married on 05/05/2013

Stephen was absolutely amazing throughout the whole process! He worked with me for many months before my wedding fine tuning all the specefic photos photos we wanted taken, the different styles of shots, the when and the where-I completely loved him for this because we wanted shots at multiple different locations around town and he was all for it. He even suggested other areas and shots I hadn't thought of-feeding into exactly what I was looking for and trying to create. The day of the event, both Stephan and his assistant were completely professional and prompt but also had a relaxing, friendly, "one of the family" quality to them that just made the stress of my wedding day go away. And I have to give extreme "props" and credit to the two of them because they were able to make my "husband-to-be" completely comfortable and at ease that day and got some AMAZING shots of him and his guys( completely and extremely hard to do because my husband is "over the top" high strung)!

Stephan's unsurpassed eye to capture moments and create amazing pictures has given me unforgetable memories, stunning breath-taking photos, and a wedding day above and beyond my dreams! Thank you Stephen Salazar Photography!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Ashley · Married on 11/09/2012

Stephen is absolutely AMAZING!! I have recommended him to everyone I know and will continue to do so! He is very professional and captures the perfect moments! He is very accommodating and patient! My family is crazy and it was such a hassle to get everyone together at the same time and to cooperate! But Stephen was so patient and got amazing shots! He cares about what you want to get out of the shoot and makes sure you are truly happy! My sister got a video from Stephen for her wedding... ( I did not) and I am SOOO jealous!! The video is so great as well! So 100% I would recommend Stephen and I know whoever gets the opportunity to work with Stephen will feel the same!! =)

Sent on 03/12/2014

Samantha · Married on 09/02/2012

Stephen is an absolute joy to work with. He did the photography for our friends wedding and as soon as I saw the pictures I knew I wanted him to do ours. From the first meeting to the engagement shoot he was such a big help and answered any crazy questions we had. He gave us tips on what colors look best on camera and tells you exactly how he wants you to pose. He's so creative and has so many amazing ideas. He was more than just our photographer on our wedding day; he helped keep the flow of the reception going. While everyone is running around like crazy he's taking amazing pictures and was such a great help at the reception. All of our family keeps asking when he is going to post more pictures because they are so amazed by them. Just seeing the couple pictures that he has posted so far my husband and I are blown away. You cannot hire anyone else for his price and get the amazing quality he gives you. Stephen Salazar is one of a kind!

Sent on 09/14/2012

Stephen did an amazing job on our photos for our wedding. He made us feel so comfortable and made it very easy for us. He really cares about what he does and that shows. He's also done family photos for us and he did our engagement photos too. You will not be dissapointed if you decide to book him. Also, His prices are GREAT!!!

Sent on 09/07/2012

Stu · Married on 11/05/2011

Stephen has a wonderful personality that helps you get your best look. During the photo sessions, he was fantastic at giving clear and concise pose directions. He got all the key moments at our wedding and our reception. Stephen is a Pro through and through which shows in his beautiful contemporary wedding pictures.

Sent on 05/20/2012

Christina · Married on 09/16/2011

Stephen was not only incredibly professional, but my mind was so scattered with planning our wedding and I was so flakey with him and he just stuck around and was so patient with me! He had the best locations, and positions for us to take pictures in. I was dreading engagements and bridals, i mean it's awkward to have someone take hundreds of pictures of you, but he made it fun and relaxing. After the engagements we didn't need to go shopping around for invitations because HE DID THEM FOR US! That was the best, most convenient thing. PLUS they were gorgeous! We got so many compliments on them, and still do. Then lastly, the wedding day. He was there early, and left late. Captured all the moments we asked for, and then some! We got our pictures on cd's with a cute cover shorty after also. Not to mention extremely fairly priced. It's safe to say, I would recommend him to any and everyone!!

Sent on 05/03/2012

Britney · Married on 07/14/2006

I unfortunately didn't know Stephen when I got married but met him 2 years later. I had a horrible experience with my wedding photographer and didn't like any of the bridal pictures she took of me. Thankfully Stephen came to the rescue! Two years after my wedding he made me feel like a beautiful bride all over again! Stephens photography talent just oozes from his pictures. This guy knows what he is doing with ALL aspects of the photo shoot. From you posing, to him snapping the shot, and everything in between he has it all planned out in his mind to get the perfect shot of you and your surroundings. I seriously have never had better pictures taken of me. I still have the pictures he took of me all over my house and always will. (I swear they should be in a magazine some where they are so beautiful!) He is a seriously talented photographer and I highly recommend him to anyone who asks. HE IS THE BEST!

Sent on 05/31/2012