Stephanie Bailey Photography Reviews

10 | Charlotte, NC

10 Reviews for Stephanie Bailey Photography

Nicole B · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Extremely Talented Photographer

Stephanie is an extremely talented photographer! Not only does it show in her work, she really gets to know her clients and gives them an incredible experience. Her love and passion for weddings and photography is very apparent. Everyone should book Stephanie for their wedding day, they will not be disappointed!!!

Anna Perez · Married on 09/07/2019

Book her!!!

Stephanie was the absolute perfect photographer for our engagement shoot!!! The photos were so much more amazing than I could have ever imagined. She truly captured my fiance, Robby, and my personalities and our love for each other so well. She is professional, makes you feel comfortable, listens to what you want, and follows through with amazing results. She is one to keep you calm, feel confident, and help you be yourself. I promise Stephanie won't disappoint. She is absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Jaimie · Married on 07/14/2019

Working with Steph

I had the pleasure of working with Steph on a styled shoot. It was an amazing experience all around. It would be an honor to work with her in the future!

Adrien Savariego · Married on 04/04/2019

Amazing experience for our family session!

Steph was great. Her style is clean and crisp and she produces amazing pictures to capture the smallest moments so you can remember them anytime. She is professional and will guide you through the session, yet she is super friendly and keeps it fun, especially if you have a little one like us. I would recommend Steph to anyone wanting to have great pictures and enjoy a fun experience!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Stephanie Bailey Photography's reply:

Gosh! Thank you so much for the kind and encouraging words. I had so much fun with you Megan and Jack. I am so proud of the images we created and hope you continue to treasure them all!

Miranda Whitley · Married on 10/06/2018

Top notch in all areas!

I recently worked with Steph on a large styled shoot. Having Steph there was such a great decision because her professionalism, quality of work, and overall friendliness is TOP NOTCH! She made the models feel so comfortable and it truly shows in the photos. I would highly recommend Steph for your wedding day!

• Adriana

Adriana · Married on 09/28/2018

Boudoir Session

Stephanie shot a boudoir session that I used to create a wedding gift for my husband. I was hesitant at first thinking the experience would be awkward but she made me feel so comfortable and the photos came out beautiful!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Stephanie Bailey Photography's reply:

Still can’t get over our time together!!! So thankful you trusted me with this. Your gallery will always be my top favorite!

Katie Perez · Married on 03/31/2018

Fun, creative, easy and beyond expectations!

Steph has a way of making you feel so comfortable in front of the camera! She blew me away with her confidence, quick timing and creativity. If you want to love your photos and love your photographer - she’s who you want!!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Stephanie Bailey Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! You’re words mean the world. I had a blast with you! Can’t wait to get you in front of the camera again.

Erin M Cross · Married on 01/12/2018

She is the best!

Stephanie is fantastic and is so easy to work with. She's passionate about her work and it shows. She's thoughtful, detailed oriented and takes the time to capture the shots (memories) you want. I would recommend her to anyone and I plan to use her for many years to come.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Stephanie Bailey Photography's reply:

Thank you!! You are the absolute BEST! I had so much fun having you in front of my camera. I’m also so thankful for our friendship. Cannot wait till the next time I get to hang with you and the pups!
  • Rosemary

Rosemary · Married on 06/03/2017

Easy & fun to work with

Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with. Look forward to working with her again in the near future

• Lexie

Lexie · Married on 04/30/2015

Best decision we made for our wedding

Stephanie is not only so talented at her craft, but she handles every detail of her job with so much grace, professionalism, and is so kind to each person she works with! She got our photos to us SO quickly, communicated so well between us, the venue, our wedding party, and everyone else involved with our wedding, and the photos were absolutely amazing. 10/10 will recommend her to anyone I know looking for a photographer!

Sent on 01/26/2020