Stephanie Axtell Photography Reviews

Stephanie Axtell Photography 6
Stephanie Axtell Photography 7
  • Madison & Nick

Madison · Married on 04/30/2017

Booked stephanie for wedding and reception and got a free engagement shoot with that package. She's open to be flexible with your budget, I highly recommend being open about your budget with her, she'll help you decide what to get for the best bang for your buck!
    Our engagement photos came out wonderful! And I cannot wait to see how the wedding photos turn out. Thanks stephanie!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Krista · Married on 04/15/2017

Stephanie and her husband were fantastic! Super sweet and very helpful! Don't hesistate to hire her as a videographer because you will not be disappointed. I just can't wait to see the finished video!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Stephanie Axtell Photography's reply:

Ohh thats so kind! We're so happy that you had an incredible day, and always such a pleasure to be invited to be a part of a couples big day! We cant wait for you to see these videos!

carolyn · Married on 03/26/2017

I was an out of state bride searching for all of my vendors. But once I came across Stephanie, I stopped looking for a photographer. And I'm so glad I did. She is an absolute dream to work with. It took 6 months after our initial email for us to meet in person, but once she met w my (then) fiancé and me, it was like talking to an old friend. She is so sweet, has the best personality, and does amazing work. By the time my wedding rolled around (march '17), she had begun training her husband to make this a family business. He tagged along with her, and also did an amazing job. Our wedding photos came out like a dream and I couldn't imagine finding anyone else. I highly recommend Stephanie!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Stephanie Axtell Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh!! This is so incredibly sweet - I can't thank you enough for letting me be a small part of your wedding day!

Daniel · Married on 03/25/2017

I was very impressed with Stephanie from the very fist time we met with her. She was very professional during our engagement session and also during our wedding on march 25 2017. She handled her self very well with some of my pusher family members about photos. Me and my wife were very impressed with her level of professionalism. We were even more impressed with her photos from our engagement session to my wife's bridal session and the wedding photos. We had a blast with her as our photographer and we couldn't of asked for a better one. We will definitely use her for future photography. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Marisol · Married on 03/25/2017

Stephanie is just amazing! I absolutely love her work she is a very talented and amazing photographer there are no words to describe how happy and thankful I am not only did she make sure we got all of our memories captured on camera but she's all about making her bride and groom happy! I highly recommend her she is very professional, talented, friendly, easy to get along with and fun to be around I've always been nervous of posing for pictures but she made it so natural, easy and fun. If you don't know exactly what poses you want she always has great ideas she's a pro! I couldn't be happier with our pictures she gave us beautiful engagement, bridal portrait and wedding pictures! Her and her husband Charles made sure we got all the pictures we've always dreamed of! We had a few bumps on the road when some of our family were being a little pushy but Stephanie handle herself well and made sure my husband and I got all the pictures we wanted. I have no words to thank her for everything she did for us. Thank you so much Stephanie my husband Daniel and I will definitely recommend you to family and friends! We are definitely booking with her for future portraits!

Sent on 04/02/2017
  • Y

Yasmin · Married on 12/20/2016

This was our first time doing a couples shoot and we didn't really know what to expect. My fiancé and I had so much fun during our shoot, we felt so relaxed and comfortable. Stephanie was great to work with, she definitely made sure we were enjoying ourselves. I am completely in love with all of our engagement photos, they're perfect! Thank you Stephanie for everything. We will definitely be coming back very soon!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Stephanie did an absolutely amazing job on our photos!! Me and my husband have never been able to take a good posed photo but somehow she manage to make us look so natural and in love!! I can not say enough great things about her and her photographs!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Megan · Married on 10/21/2016

Stephanie was a dream to work with. From the very beginning when I met her until the moment she sent my pictures, she has been nothing but professional and kind. My husband and I were very nervous to be in front of the camera but Stephanie made us feel comfortable and not pressured. I plan to use her again in the future and think you should too!!!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Julia · Married on 10/08/2016

Stephanie was a pleasure to work with. She is super nice and professional. She was very flexible when it came to coming up with a package and price that worked for my wedding budget. She even made herself available to us when we had to change our wedding date and venue due to hurricane Matthew headed our way. And our wedding pictures turned out beautiful.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Bess · Married on 10/08/2016

Stephanie was just like calling up a friend to come take your pictures...and her photography skills are amazing. She was super friendly and easy to work with and we loved the engagement pictures that we got! I highly recommend Stephanie...you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Marie · Married on 10/01/2016

Having Stephanie as our wedding photographer was the cherry on top of our special day! She is a true professional in every sense of the word. Her flexibility in the face of demanding guests, veil-tangling winds, and much more was more than appreciated. She does her homework and comes with great ideas for great photos, helping to make our day relaxing and enjoyable! Not only did we love her but we were approached constantly by guests who were singing her praises. I would HIGHLY recommend Stephanie for all of your photography needs!!!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Katherine · Married on 09/10/2016

Stephanie was amazing! She was very professional, prompt and super cool and sweet! She fit right in at our wedding, not one of the vendors that akwardly are there just to do their job. We just received our photos and they are perfect! The quality is top of the line with out paying for the top of the line price, she really worked with us for our budget. I would use her again and again if I had that many events lol, highly recommend her for anything. Our wedding was perfect and we get to re-live it with awesome pictures, thanks again Stephanie!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Brooke · Married on 08/07/2016

Stephanie is absolutely wonderful! My fiancé and I have loved working with her and the pictures are beautiful. I am not one of those people that likes to have my picture taken so Stephanie really made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I would definitely recommend a friend.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Tara · Married on 08/06/2016

An absolute pleasure to work with; a first class job worthy of the priciest photographers , overcoming short notice and windy conditions. All service should live up to this high standard.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Meghan · Married on 06/18/2016

Stephanie did our videography for our wedding last month and after receiving her very first email after I inquired about her videography services, I knew she was the one I was going to choose. She is the sweetest, most genuine person and has the most amazing talent when it comes to photography/videography. We spoke for months before the wedding and she really took the time to ask and learn about everything I dreamed of for my wedding video. She also sent video samples and offered great ideas she had to incorporate into it as well, which I appreciated a ton! She is so passionate about her work and made me feel so confident that she would provide an amazing video for us. We received our video recently and I would say I was blown away by it, but that would be an understatement. It was honestly the best wedding video I have ever seen, and I do not say that lightly. She went above and beyond with this and exceeded my expectations more than I thought possible. She put the best footage and added the most perfect music to the background and the end result is just breathtaking. If you are searching for a videographer, trust me, choose Stephanie and you will be so happy you did. Best decision I have made, and I am eternally grateful for her for such a beautiful video that captured the best day of my life ?? thank you Stephanie, we love you!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Emily · Married on 05/21/2016

Totally loved having Stephanie as my photographer!! There was a chance of rain on my wedding day and she called me a few days before hand to schedule a back up plan. Thankfully, the weather held out and we got to go take our formal pictures. The park closed early before all the pictures were taken and she offered to relocate and didn't charge any extra! She really did an amazing job! We love all the pictures we've seen so far!!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Alyssa · Married on 05/14/2016

We found Stephanie for our wedding kind of last minute (we owere engaged a month) and she was so easy to work with from payment to flexibility of the ceremony the day of. The images of Joshua and I are the beach are my favorite they are so beautiful. I can't thank her enough for capturing our day in stunning pictures!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Christina · Married on 05/07/2016

We couldn't have picked a better photographer for our day thanext Stephanie! She was so sweet and professional, amd fun to work with. Thee looks I wanted..she tried her best to capture..if my kids would've cooperated, lol!! I would recommend her to anyone, and if we have another big event, we will definitely be calling her!! Thank you so much Stephanie, our pictures are gorgeous!!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Donna · Married on 01/30/2016

Very professional. She did a great job

Sent on 02/27/2016

Lynette · Married on 12/20/2015

Stephanie was fantastic! We had our vow renewal in 2015, and we couldn't have asked for a kinder and talented photographer to capture photos of my whole family. She was so easy to work with and made the session fun and easy. And still to this day, the best photos that we have ever had done. We are over the moon pleased with our photos, and plan on returning very soon. Can't say enough about this girl's talent!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Amanda · Married on 11/28/2015

We loved our photos by Stephanie Axtell Photography! Stephanie was so much fun and easy to work with and she made our experience a ton better! The photos turned out fantastic! We will definitely be using this company again for future events!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Stunning and beautiful photos! Stephanie was professional and courteous to all of our guests which we had asked her to photograph everyone at the wedding as we consider them all to be family. She went above and beyond catching candid and formal photos of everyone. I'm obsessed with the photos of my husband and I and I can't recommend Stephanie enough!

Sent on 02/03/2016

macy · Married on 09/20/2014

No need to look are further... you just found GOLD.

I am going to start off by saying that it is SO hard for me to put into words how amazed I am by Stephanie. I am continuously stunned by her work.. her professionalism is top notch, and her photos, ALL of them, take my breath away. Stephanie has taken multiple shoots for me (headshots, family photos, etc.) and if I didn't look vain doing it, I would cover every square inch of my house with them ;) She is worth every penny, and so much more. I could never thank her enough for capturing such amazing photos for us, but more so, for creating incredible memories. I can't recommend her enough!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

nicole · Married on 10/16/2010

Stephanie was amazing! She is so sweet and extremely talented (and reasonably priced). She took some amazing photos despite the challenges we had that day, with all the rain. You wouldn't even know it had rain, with the photos she took. They were better than I could ever imagine. I was the bride who didn't really have an idea of what she wanted or any Pinterest ideas, I left it all up to Stephanie and she come up with some very creative and beautiful poses and the pictures were stunning. If I didn't know where to look or put my hand, she gave me some great tips and pointers to help make my photos look amazing. I felt very comfortable with her and she captured every moment of our special day! I cannot thank her enough and I highly recommend her for any special occasion you want photographed. I can't wait to use her in the next chapter of our lives!

Sent on 03/19/2017