34 Reviews for Stephanie Axtell Photography

Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
34 Stephanie Axtell Photography Reviews

Stephanie was wonderful to work with! She was amazing at capturing my wedding. I chose her for her natural light photography and she did not disappoint. Stephanie captured photos that I never thought I would get from my wedding based off of the location but she used the spaces to her advantage. She knew of a hidden garden downtown that allowed me to get great outside photos.

Stephanie worked my wedding by herself since it was a smaller wedding and she stayed on time, captured photos throughout the ceremony that I did not think one person alone would be able to capture all in a short time period. She kept on hand some of my inspiration photos I gave her and used her knowledge to get a wide range of different photos. Stephanie was patient, funny and used great tactics to get us smiling and laughing for good candid shots. She also had my sneak peek to me within 48 hours!

An engagement session was included in our wedding package and this showcased Stephanie’s amazing editing skills. The day was hot and super humid which led us to being a little sweaty. Stephanie was able to edit the sweat droplets off of our faces and our clothes, for a great outcome.

I would definitely recommend Stephanie and I am beyond impressed with her professionalism and service!

Profile Picture Hollie, 11/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

I am so glad we chose Stephanie to be our wedding photographer. She was amazing to work with from day one -super responsive, knowledgeable and friendly. And her work does not disappoint -she is an incredible photographer. We are super happy with how our wedding photos have turned out so far. We highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Whitney, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Boudoir Shoot

Stephanie was fantastic. Unfortunately due to some error on my part we weren't able actually work together but she still took time out of her day to talk with me and give me some other recommendations and gave me her card with the offer of more assistance if I needed it. I was so sad this didn't work out! Hopefully we will be able to work with her in the future. :)

Profile Picture Allison, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stephanie was absolutely amazing! I literally can not say enough great things about her! I had several photo shoots with her (engagement, boudoir, and bridal). I received my photos back in a timely manner and they were breathtaking! My husband is not photogenic and can become quite awkward infront of the camera but she even managed to make him feel at ease and capture great photos of him. Of all the photographers I contacted (which was a lot) Stephanie was the most professional and offered the best value hands down! She takes direction well. She took some of my ideas and ran with them and made them look even better than I imagined. I also hired her to do the videography at my wedding and I haven't gotten it back yet but I know it won't be anything less than amazing! I would highly recommend her and I know I will be using her again in the future for other photo sessions!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We could not have asked for a better photographer! Stephanie's professionalism and dedication showed in every picture! She is wonderful at making everything go as smoothly on her part as possible and is amazing at capturing those perfect moments! If you're looking for someone personable and dedicated to capturing photos you will cherish for years to come this is your girl!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files

Stephanie was absolutely amazing! She was there with me throughout the whole process of my wedding planning and wedding day to document everything. Before the wedding day, we did a boudoir and bridal shoot which were a ton of fun! Stephanie has a great way of getting you at your best! On our wedding day we worked with her and husband Charles and they were truly a wonderful and professional team! We are so thankful for the wonderful services she offered us and will be certain to use her for anymore of our photography needs!

Profile Picture Elena, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images

Stephanie was absolutely amazing! She was extreme patient and kind with every interaction we had. She genuinely listened and it was very obvious she cared a great deal about us and the work she was doing. I would hire her again and again!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved having Stephanie as our photographer. She was fun to work with and took great pictures. If I have another event where I need a photographer, I would have Stephanie do it again.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had a great experience with Stephanie! Originally I chose her because she was starting up her business and was a fellow military spouse, so I wanted to support her! I enjoyed that she let you customize her packages. Having Stephanie was one of the best decisions for our wedding! She captured gorgeous images and had a sneak peak preview within a couple days of the wedding! She was able to capture smiles of my husband (that NO ONE has been able to capture before). These will be images that I will hold close for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Booked stephanie for wedding and reception and got a free engagement shoot with that package. She's open to be flexible with your budget, I highly recommend being open about your budget with her, she'll help you decide what to get for the best bang for your buck!
Our engagement photos came out wonderful! And I cannot wait to see how the wedding photos turn out. Thanks stephanie!

Profile Picture Madison, 4/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stephanie and her husband were fantastic! Super sweet and very helpful! Don't hesistate to hire her as a videographer because you will not be disappointed. I just can't wait to see the finished video!

Profile Picture Krista, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was an out of state bride searching for all of my vendors. But once I came across Stephanie, I stopped looking for a photographer. And I'm so glad I did. She is an absolute dream to work with. It took 6 months after our initial email for us to meet in person, but once she met w my (then) fiancé and me, it was like talking to an old friend. She is so sweet, has the best personality, and does amazing work. By the time my wedding rolled around (march '17), she had begun training her husband to make this a family business. He tagged along with her, and also did an amazing job. Our wedding photos came out like a dream and I couldn't imagine finding anyone else. I highly recommend Stephanie!

Profile Picture carolyn, 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was very impressed with Stephanie from the very fist time we met with her. She was very professional during our engagement session and also during our wedding on march 25 2017. She handled her self very well with some of my pusher family members about photos. Me and my wife were very impressed with her level of professionalism. We were even more impressed with her photos from our engagement session to my wife's bridal session and the wedding photos. We had a blast with her as our photographer and we couldn't of asked for a better one. We will definitely use her for future photography. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Daniel, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stephanie is just amazing! I absolutely love her work she is a very talented and amazing photographer there are no words to describe how happy and thankful I am not only did she make sure we got all of our memories captured on camera but she's all about making her bride and groom happy! I highly recommend her she is very professional, talented, friendly, easy to get along with and fun to be around I've always been nervous of posing for pictures but she made it so natural, easy and fun. If you don't know exactly what poses you want she always has great ideas she's a pro! I couldn't be happier with our pictures she gave us beautiful engagement, bridal portrait and wedding pictures! Her and her husband Charles made sure we got all the pictures we've always dreamed of! We had a few bumps on the road when some of our family were being a little pushy but Stephanie handle herself well and made sure my husband and I got all the pictures we wanted. I have no words to thank her for everything she did for us. Thank you so much Stephanie my husband Daniel and I will definitely recommend you to family and friends! We are definitely booking with her for future portraits!

Profile Picture Marisol, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This was our first time doing a couples shoot and we didn't really know what to expect. My fiancé and I had so much fun during our shoot, we felt so relaxed and comfortable. Stephanie was great to work with, she definitely made sure we were enjoying ourselves. I am completely in love with all of our engagement photos, they're perfect! Thank you Stephanie for everything. We will definitely be coming back very soon!

Profile Picture Yasmin, 12/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stephanie did an absolutely amazing job on our photos!! Me and my husband have never been able to take a good posed photo but somehow she manage to make us look so natural and in love!! I can not say enough great things about her and her photographs!

Profile Picture User7453251, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stephanie was a dream to work with. From the very beginning when I met her until the moment she sent my pictures, she has been nothing but professional and kind. My husband and I were very nervous to be in front of the camera but Stephanie made us feel comfortable and not pressured. I plan to use her again in the future and think you should too!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stephanie was just like calling up a friend to come take your pictures...and her photography skills are amazing. She was super friendly and easy to work with and we loved the engagement pictures that we got! I highly recommend Stephanie...you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Bess, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Stephanie was a pleasure to work with. She is super nice and professional. She was very flexible when it came to coming up with a package and price that worked for my wedding budget. She even made herself available to us when we had to change our wedding date and venue due to hurricane Matthew headed our way. And our wedding pictures turned out beautiful.

Profile Picture Julia , 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having Stephanie as our wedding photographer was the cherry on top of our special day! She is a true professional in every sense of the word. Her flexibility in the face of demanding guests, veil-tangling winds, and much more was more than appreciated. She does her homework and comes with great ideas for great photos, helping to make our day relaxing and enjoyable! Not only did we love her but we were approached constantly by guests who were singing her praises. I would HIGHLY recommend Stephanie for all of your photography needs!!!!

Profile Picture Marie, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Stephanie was amazing! She was very professional, prompt and super cool and sweet! She fit right in at our wedding, not one of the vendors that akwardly are there just to do their job. We just received our photos and they are perfect! The quality is top of the line with out paying for the top of the line price, she really worked with us for our budget. I would use her again and again if I had that many events lol, highly recommend her for anything. Our wedding was perfect and we get to re-live it with awesome pictures, thanks again Stephanie!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Stephanie is absolutely wonderful! My fiancé and I have loved working with her and the pictures are beautiful. I am not one of those people that likes to have my picture taken so Stephanie really made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I would definitely recommend a friend.

Profile Picture Brooke, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

An absolute pleasure to work with; a first class job worthy of the priciest photographers , overcoming short notice and windy conditions. All service should live up to this high standard.

Profile Picture Tara, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Stephanie did our videography for our wedding last month and after receiving her very first email after I inquired about her videography services, I knew she was the one I was going to choose. She is the sweetest, most genuine person and has the most amazing talent when it comes to photography/videography. We spoke for months before the wedding and she really took the time to ask and learn about everything I dreamed of for my wedding video. She also sent video samples and offered great ideas she had to incorporate into it as well, which I appreciated a ton! She is so passionate about her work and made me feel so confident that she would provide an amazing video for us. We received our video recently and I would say I was blown away by it, but that would be an understatement. It was honestly the best wedding video I have ever seen, and I do not say that lightly. She went above and beyond with this and exceeded my expectations more than I thought possible. She put the best footage and added the most perfect music to the background and the end result is just breathtaking. If you are searching for a videographer, trust me, choose Stephanie and you will be so happy you did. Best decision I have made, and I am eternally grateful for her for such a beautiful video that captured the best day of my life ?? thank you Stephanie, we love you!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/18/16, 1 Review