Starlight Meadow Reviews

Starlight Meadow 6
Starlight Meadow 7

Lindsey Miller · Married on 10/05/2019

Wouldn't Change A Thing

The Starlight Meadow team made our wedding the best day possible. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful, Jeremy (the owner) is literally one of the nicest guys we've ever met, and his staff kept the whole night moving smoothly. Throughout the planning process, Jeremy responded to every single email within hours. I remember sending off an email with about 10 questions, then receiving a response almost immediately with answers that all made us say "oh, that was easy!". Jeremy gave us the freedom to plan the exact wedding we envisioned and the support to make that happen. There were no surprise extra charges, and he worked hard to make sure we had everything we needed.
    At the end of the night, an older family member slipped getting onto the bus and Jeremy and his team handled everything perfectly, and Jeremy even asked us, with genuine concern, to keep him posted with how she was doing the following day.
    I don't know how many times we reflected that Jeremy made what could have been a stressful experience unbelievably easy. We can't recommend Starlight Meadow highly enough!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • W Douglas

W Douglas · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful and Easy to Work With

My daughter was married at Starlight Meadow this past weekend. It was beautiful from start to finish. The venue was perfect, and we took full advantage of all of the space. Jeremy and his staff were great and easy to work with. They are very accommodating. The ceremony site was in front of the beautiful stone arch and we decorated the gazebo for pictures. Reception was in the pole barn and on the patio, while dinner and dancing were in the barn. At nightfall, the lights inside and outside the barn were stunning! Highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Starlight Meadow 12
    Starlight Meadow 13

Chelsea · Married on 03/31/2019

Beautiful and seamless

Starlight Meadow was the perfect setting and environment for our wedding. Jeremy, the venue owner, was completely amazing from start to finish with the whole process leading up to our fantastic wedding day. Jeremy was attentive and informative and made sure everything was seamless down to every single detail the day of our wedding. We got married down in the woods of this property with a newly added stone path that looked so beautiful. It was such an honor to be the first couple to use that space with that pathway. The property was beautiful, but Jeremy and his staff were what made this venue the most perfect and hands down best option to get married at. I didn't stress one single thing the day of our wedding, and it was mostly thanks to Jeremy and his staff. Grant and I are so grateful for the beautiful experience you guys gave us and if you're looking for a beautiful venue with great customer service then this is your venue. Thank you so much Jeremy!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Barn Venue

If you're looking for the perfect barn setting for your wedding, look no further. Starlight Meadow presented us with everything we were looking for and ended up being the only venue we visited. From the moment we stepped onto Starlight Meadow's property we were welcomed and shared lots of laughs with the venues owner, Jeremy. He was available for all of my silly questions leading up to the big day and always responded promptly to emails. He made my husband and I feel like our wedding day was going to be special right off the bat and he and his staff did a wonderful job ensuring the perfection we had dreamed of. The venue itself is rustic, clean, and unique - not too much decor is needed because of the views of the NC sky and surrounding pasture. We surprised all of our Northern family with a ceremony in the middle (or at least that's what it felt like) in the woods, followed by cocktails, appz and games in the pull barn and a night of food, dessert and dancing in the main barn. There are many ways to configure your celebration and Jeremy will give you a variety of diagrams and maps to help assist you with planning. My family is still raving about the location, venue and staff and I'd recommend Starlight Meadow to everyone looking for a laid back, beautiful atmosphere. Thanks to Starlight Meadow my day was perfectly imperfect!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Starlight Meadow 14
    Starlight Meadow 15
  • Ebony

Ebony · Married on 10/13/2018

The perfect day

My husband and I had such an amazing wedding at Starlight Meadow, the weather was perfect and everyone had a blast. The owner Jeremey will literally work with you through anything you need. He is wonderful and the venue staff is great as well! The sunset over the field is breathtaking, my guests were over the moon. We danced the night away and even made s’mores at the little fire pit they have, it was the perfect fall wedding. Thank you so much Starlight Meadow for being a part of our big day!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Emily · Married on 01/08/2018

Starlight Meadows is a dream venue. The property is beautiful and well maintained. The staff is friendly and helpful. The scenery makes for amazing photos! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Jaime · Married on 11/10/2017

The Starlight Meadow staff was SO nice and helpful during the entire process! We loved every second of our event -- so much fun and all thanks to Starlight Meadow! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Starlight Meadow 16
    Starlight Meadow 17
    Starlight Meadow 18
    Starlight Meadow 19
    Starlight Meadow 20
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/27/2017

Starlight Meadow is beyond breathtaking! It was the perfect venue for our perfect day. Jeremy is genuinely the nicest guy ever! He welcomed us with open arms and helped us with our entire wedding. From recommending other venders, letting us come to the venue on the drop of a hat, to helping set up and clean up. We HIGHLY recommend Starlight Meadow and Jeremy!!!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Starlight Meadow 21
    Starlight Meadow 22
    Starlight Meadow 23
    Starlight Meadow 24
    Starlight Meadow 25

Catherine · Married on 09/23/2017

Starlight Meadow was a dream to work with and so absolutely beautiful for my farm wedding! Many of my 160 guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended! We got married in the woods and had our reception in the barn. Jeremy was so wonderful with helping us in every way! I have absolutely no complaints and feel lucky to have been able to have my wedding there!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Megan · Married on 09/02/2017

We have officially signed our contract with Starlight meadow and we are so excited. Jeremy was so easy to work with and really helped us with accommodations and referred us to other local vendors to make it more hassle-free for us. We look forward to working with him more as our wedding day approaches.

Sent on 09/01/2015

jill · Married on 07/11/2017

Jeremy and his staff do an excellent job! We held a surprise party for my father's 85th birthday with 60 guests. If you need a nice place, casual atmosphere, unique, stunning at night, I'd bet it would be hard to find something equal to Starlight Meadows. Prompt courteous staff, open to ideas, calm and welcoming. Bluetooth music from my playlist was perfect. An all around wonderful event for us.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Holly · Married on 05/06/2017

What a PERFECT location for my daughter's wedding! Jeremy and his staff were fabulous to work with! From the moment we arrived, they were readily available to assist us with our every need. The grounds were in immaculate condition and they went over and beyond to make sure the day was perfect for Kaelyn and David Simmons. When the limo didn't show up after the reception, Jeremy saved the day (and put me- the Mother of the Bride at ease) by personally taking the newlyweds to their hotel in Greensboro!!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Laura · Married on 11/12/2016

I could not have asked for better people to work with than Jeremy and his staff. We chose Starlight Meadow over venues closer to home because of how accommodating he was and how much space we had to ourselves! It was a beautiful site and felt very intimate and away from the noisy downtown scene we had initially looked into. We pretty much had free reign over the site and they did everything they could to help us out. It was well worth the money and we recommend this site to any and everyone looking for a wedding or party venue!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Jake · Married on 10/09/2016

Our experience at Starlight was wonderful. They are very fast and efficient. They are willing to make last minute changes if needed to make your special day just what it should be. Their staff is extremely friendly and very reliable and helpful. If you need anything all you have to do is ask and they make sure you get what you want. We highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 12/06/2017

April · Married on 09/03/2016

5 stars does not equate to how fantastic this venue and staff are!! From the initial contact about looking into the property, up until we left the farm after our wedding, we were treated like family by the Starlight Meadow team. Jeremy is the quickest vendor to respond (literally within minutes of hitting "send" on an email), and down to earth. There was never any pressure to be anything other than ourselves and felt like we were just having our wedding on an Uncle's farm...that's how at ease their team made this process.
    Bridal portraits, engagements...or just wanting to walk the property for ideas, Jeremy is more than willing to have you come out anytime at no extra cost, whereas other venues require extra $$ for these things.
    He and his team were around to help with parking, answer any guest questions and even checked on my now husband and I when we stepped away from the venue to cool off where one sweet staff member brought us bottles of water. They helped with set-up, tear down, and had the ceremony site taken down in record time. This venue is not only beautiful but was the cherry on top of our wonderful day. Phenomenal.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Jeremy at Starlight was extremely accommodating to my crazy wedding brain self. There were several times that I had to come out to the venue before hand for measurements and such, and each time he was very helpful. Another spectacular thing about this venue is the things that are included that a new bride might not think about: CLEAN, nice bathrooms on a rustic themed property; tables, chairs and tablecloths included; many, many outlets; etc. For the price and what you get, this venue is really unbeatable (not to mention the incredible atmosphere and views). -Megan W.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Susie · Married on 06/11/2016

This venue is outstanding and the staff is the best. They were so helpful with set up, clean up and attending to the parking. The price is incredible for all this venue provides as a package deal. I highly recommend this venue to anyone who is hosting an event or wedding and wants an upscale rustic feel. My daughter and her family are more than satisfied with this venue, owners and staff.

Sent on 06/28/2016
  • jhenderson88

Jessica · Married on 05/01/2016

Loved everything about this venue. Jeremy is so great and will answer all your questions quickly! The staff is great. It was a beautiful day and the barn was perfect! Loved that they provided tables, chairs, linens, and benches. They even have ice on location just in case! I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a beautiful outdoor barn wedding.

Sent on 05/07/2016

JoEllen · Married on 04/23/2016

The beauty of the venue alone speaks for itself! AmaZing! However, the helpfulness and professionalism of the owner, Jeremy Olering, and his staff is unmatched. Every detail, every question or concern was immediately addressed from the beginning of planning for our daughters wedding until the very end of the actual night. He even followed up two days after with a call to make sure everything went as planned. Jeremy exceeded our expectations with his genuine care and anticipation of needs for such a big event. When we suddenly couldn't locate the utensils as guests were going through the buffet line, he already had someone on their way to the store to purchase some without our asking. (Thankfully we found the utensils however!) We can't say enough about this venue. Jeremy has thought of everything, from a golf cart to help transport elderly guests, to corn hole games, a fire pit for marshmellows, amazing tractors, trucks, silos, patio and lights to add to the decor! Most amazing of all the gorgeous rennovated barn and beautiful Amish handmade doors. It is a spectacular venue for any event! Thank you Jeremy for all your help to make our daughter and son in laws wedding dream come true!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Bethany · Married on 10/31/2015

My husband and I got married at Starlight Meadow on Halloween. Working with Jeremy couldn't have been easier and the venue was beautiful and versatile. All of our friends are already asking if we can reserve this venue for next Halloween. From the very 1st phone call and the multiple visits all the way to the wedding night Jeremy was great. He spent time answering all of our questions, listened to our ideas and even gave his opinion when needed. As a bride, I felt like Jeremy and his staff went out of their way to make sure that our day was perfect. The venue offers multiple choices for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. It is really easy to make your wedding day unique. I would recommend Jeremy and Starlight Meadow to any of our friends and would definitely keep them in mind for any future parties.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Sherri · Married on 10/24/2015

Starlight Meadow is a wonderful place to have your wedding and reception. Jeremy and his entire staff were wonderful to work with. Everyone that attended my daughters wedding had nothing but wonderful things to say about the venue. The size of the property allows for so many different things to take place at the same time.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Heather · Married on 10/10/2015

Starlight Meadow was a perfect venue for my wedding. Jeremy and his staff were so friendly and helpful all throughout the whole planning process. Especially the day of my wedding because it rained and my ceremony site had to be moved indoors! It was so much more than I ever imagined! So thankful to have had the pleasure to work with such a beautiful venue and a great owner! Throughout my wedding planning process Jeremy was so helpful and so much fun to work with! Any questions or concerns I had, they responded back in a timely manner! Everything about choosing this venue was exactly what I wanted! Thanks again Starlight Meadow staff!!

Sent on 11/23/2015

I honestly cannot express enough gratitude for discovering this venue and working with Jeremy and his wife (owners). We only met his wife once (although she is very cool as well :) ), but Jeremy is one of the coolest and most laid-back vendors we have ever met. In researching for a wedding venue, we quickly became frustrated with all the rules and regulations each venue outlined. I mean for goodness sake, you invest thousands of dollars into a venue and they have a laundry list long of not-to-dos and we-will-charge-yous that can make you feel nauseous. While Starlight Meadow of course has rules of decorum and good sense, everything is practical and totally feasible. Jeremy was willing to accommodate all of our requests, provide insight for vendor recommendations, and made us feel so comfortable. He has a wonderful positive attitude and makes you feel at home. This is very crucial when you are bringing your most precious loved ones to a place and making the biggest commitment of your life. Now the venue. Wow. This venue is absolutely breathtaking. Set among a green rolling valley, it is the quintessential image of NC in its finest hour. It's incredibly open, serene, and above all: stunning. We highly recommend this venue to any bride and groom that embrace nature and the outdoors as we do. Thank you so much for making our wedding day so much more than we could have ever imagined Starlight Meadow!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Jane · Married on 06/27/2015

My niece as married at Starlight Meadow last weekend. I have to say that this venue was so perfect and beautiful and maintained. The most important part of my feedback is that the staff is EXCEPTIONAL. Jeremy, the owner, is wonderful and will do anything in his power to make your event special and stress free. His staff was on hand for every step of the way and so kind and helpful and friendly. I have to say it was the best service that I have every seen....for the most important day of my niece's life! We had terrible thunderstorms, but the staff was able to keep everything under control. (They have clear/strong curtains that kept the STRONG wind and rain out. My niece wanted an outside wedding....and it happened....with the help and support of the staff and their willingness to change anything even at the very last minute! I really cannot say enough to compliment this venue and the people that make it happen. Thank you for making dreams come true!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Judy · Married on 05/16/2015

Great venue !! Clean! Jeremy was very helpful. His staff was terrific! What ever we needed they were there to help, always polite and always with a smile. Would definitely recommend for any event.

Sent on 05/18/2015