Stapleton Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Adrienne
    Adrienne K. Married on 02/09/2022

One of my favorite vendors!

I've been trying to put into words just how much I appreciate the Stapleton's...and it's hard. Because EVERYTHING about our experience was amazing and easy. We planned our wedding for May and due to Covid had to reschedule. They were so flexible and willing to change the date and STILL photographed our microceremony in May. We redid everything in September (ceremony & reception) and the photos are...breathtaking!! I can't tell if I'm crying from smiling so much or laughing so hard as I look through them and relive such a perfect day. Their professionalism and expertise played such a role in making our day so beautiful. We even had comments from our guests at how great they were! They captured all of the moments I requested and so much more. They were the perfect team to work with! And I'd recommend them to anyone!! I can't wait to look back on these memories for years to come.
    Juanita M. Married on 10/25/2021

Maternity photos

We absolutely loved our whole experience during my maternity photo shoot. Heather and John were so fun and pleasant to be around. My husband and I have waited 10 years for our little miracle and wanted to capture the memories of the journey. Heather and John’s pictures surpassed my expectations. We recommend them anytime someone asks for any recommendations because they are wonderful to work with! I can’t say it enough I LOVE our maternity photos! Thank you!!!!!
    Hannah S. Married on 10/02/2021

Not only wonderful Photographers they are wonderful people!!

Heather and John were my favorite vendors to work with during the stressful season of wedding planning. I did not hire a wedding planner but Heather was there to help with any wedding questions I had, she even helped me create a day of timeline. I recommend doing your engagement sessions with them as well because you get to meet them before your big day, they are amazing at what they do, and they are SOO fun to be around. They had many wonderful ideas but two that really stood out to me: 1. parents of the bride and parents of the groom sit on the opposite side of their child so they could see their face during the ceremony AND 2. Do the grand exit after ceremony because you still get the day time light, get a good look at all your guests faces, and just incase people leave before the grand exit at the end of the night! If you do not want to do a first look but don't want to have your guests waiting for ages you have picked the right people!!! They are so fast!!! They are wonderful at getting everyone lined up in a timely manner for family photos and wedding party photos!! They truly are amazing!!! It was a blessing to get to work with such a wonderful team!
    Jaimee S. Married on 06/13/2021

Hands down the best choice!

Hiring this husband and wife duo was the best decision we made! Such a fun couple with years of talent and experience that won't break the bank! They made us feel so comfortable through every meeting, engagement and wedding sessions. Reach out and see what they offer in their packages, you will not be disappointed!
  • Lori
    Lori Married on 05/30/2021

Absolutely wonderful!

John & Heather were so great for our daughter's wedding! We received so many pictures from them and not one of them were a bad picture! They were very accommodating to all of us! From the engagement pictures to the wedding we couldn't have asked for better photographers! Choose them, you won't be disappointed!
  • Judy
    Judy M. Married on 06/20/2020

Wedding photography

Heather and John Stapleton of Stapleton Photography made our day very special! They captured every picture we ask them to and provided us with beautiful photos formal and candid. Heather always made sure the jacket to my dress was perfect for every photo!😂
    Besides beautiful pictures they are a delight to work with. Thank you John and Heather for everything we wanted!
  • Melody
    Melody Married on 06/06/2020

Working w the Stapleton’s was the best decision we made in planning our wedding!!

John and Heather are THE wedding photographers you want to work with, they are 1,000% amazing! They are incredibly creative, professional and so very kind. But the best part about working with them is how ridiculously fun they are to be around. Forget forced smiles, these two will have you laughing so much they feel more like longtime friends. Our wedding was postponed from June to September due to Covid, and they were absolutely so flexible, accommodating and supportive. I felt so much comfort and reassurance that they were there on our big day after getting to know them so well at the engagement picture shoot! They kept our timeline streamlined in their relaxed yet efficient manner and caught every special moment of the day! Their photos are absolutely gorgeous, I am so over the moon thrilled. I can not recommend working with the Stapletons highly enough!! They are THE BEST out there!

Melody and Brian Married 9-13-20
  • Briana
    Briana H. Married on 10/12/2019

Stapleton photography are a duo that you don’t want to miss out on. They’re not only professional but fun to work with.

Stapleton photography was a dream to work with. They are professional and SO MUCH fun. They give clear instruction when needed (engagements and bridals) but let you loose and do their thing the rest of the time. If you’re on the fence about hiring them, don’t be! We can’t wait to work with them again.

By the end of the wedding, they felt like family.
  • Deidre
    Deidre K. Married on 08/04/2019

So worth the money!.

Heather and John make taking photos fun and exciting. They made my husband and I feel at home and welcomed. They did a wonderful job at my wedding, I couldn’t be happier with how the photos came out. Heather and John also helped and gave advice throughout the wedding which was beyond nice. So worth the money to spend!.
  • Victoria R
    Victoria Married on 06/21/2019

Heather and Jon are the BEST!!!

We never really worked with photographers before so we weren’t sure what to expect for the wedding. But after getting to know them and learn their photography style during the COMPLIMENTARY engagement session we knew our wedding day would be wonderful. They were so fun to work with and had lots of ideas for photos. We even got to have some pictures taken with our puppy during the engagement session. They made all the colors and lights pop in the photographs. They helped capture everything that we didn’t even get to see at the wedding. And helped us plan out the timeline for the wedding day. They are such a great team and we enjoyed working with them and their assistant!
  • Ron
    Ron O. Married on 05/26/2019

The best ever!

I own a local marketing agency and work with photographers every day. When it comes to wedding photography there is none better than John and Heather. They are the masters of their craft and the kindest people you will ever meet. They exceeded our expectations in evey way! We will cherish their work for life.
    Danara Married on 08/18/2018
    I would like to give a HUGE thank you to our wedding Photographers!!!!!! It doesn’t get much better than Heather and John. When searching for a photographer we ran across their information on google. All of the reviews were great so we decided to set up a meeting and INSTANTLY fell in love with Heather. Even with great reviews, it doesn’t do the Stapletons ANY justice. She’s so loving and makes you feel like you’ve known her your whole life. She’s the sweetest person I’ve ever met. After meeting Heather we later met John and just when we thought it’ll get no better.... IT DID!!!!! They’re a great DUO. We could never express how much we appreciate you both Heather Stapleton ... THANK YOOOU!!!

If you’re looking for photographers, HERE THEY ARE.
    You guys can Thank me later.
    Diane Married on 07/06/2018

Stapleton Photography Review

Heather and John Stapleton are amazing photographers! They are both very professional, but also a lot of fun! They captured my daughter’s wedding perfectly through the pictures that they took. I promise, you will not be disappointed with them!
  • Madison
    Madison H. Married on 07/06/2018

Joy to work with!!

Heather & John are a joy to work with! They are so personable & caring- they made us feel so comfortable the second we met them. We are so thankful for how perfectly they captured our wedding day! We appreciated that they took time to get to know us, so that on our wedding day they knew just what we would want! Also, they take some incredible pictures!!! We can’t recommend them enough. :)
    C Married on 05/12/2018
    Heather and John Stapleton were our photographers for our daughter's wedding. In our opinion Stapleton Photography is the best we have ever experienced!! The wedding was on our property and the Stapletons's capitalized on the lush landscaping and natural lighting. The photos from the drone were breathtaking! As mother of the bride, I did not have to worry about anything regarding photos. Everything was seemless. The photos were OUTSTANDING!! Stapleton Photography will be our photographers for life. We would highly recommend Stapleton Photography. Thank you John and Heather for your personalized attention in making this special day so memorable for our daughter as well as mom and dad.
    Jami Married on 05/12/2018
    We used them for our wedding a few weeks ago and the did phenomenal!! Heather and John are exceptional photographers and really know their craft. Both their personalities put people at ease and you just know they are going to take care of you and they are going to capture your day perfectly. We are definitely going to keep them as our family photographers for life.
    Emily Married on 03/31/2018
    More than just a wedding photographers-Heather and John are amazing! Our wedding photos turned out better than I could have imagined. They are very professional and easy to work with! Heather and John also have many years experience and you can tell! Also, I had my wedding photos within the week! Overall great experience! I cannot wait to work with them again on our family photos!!
    Amy Married on 03/24/2018
    Photos were the most important to me when choosing vendors, and I cannot say enough great things about the photographers I used. I would recommend them to anyone who is needing an incredible photographer for any event. They are a husband/wife team, and they work so well together and got every detail of my wedding. My husband and I used them for our engagement photos, my bridal photos, and the wedding. All of the photos were amazing and I am so proud to show off the work that they did.
    Jeanie Married on 01/18/2018
    Our pictures by the Stapleton's are amazing, we love them! I can't say enough about how much they genuinely show that they care. Heather and John are such a wonderful couple themselves and an outstanding photography team.
    Nichole Married on 08/26/2017
    Heather and John are amazing!!! They are the sweetest couple and their work is incredible! The pictures from my wedding day are absolutely stunning! They were able to capture the magic of that day forever in the pictures. I highly recommend them for any pictures you need, whether that is a wedding, engagement pictures, special occasions, etc. You will NOT be disappointed with their work!
  • W
    Willo Married on 07/07/2017
    I just received the link to my daughter's wedding pictures! I am ECSTATIC!! They are beyond beautiful!! They did such a great job! They helped make the entire wedding go seamlessly! Not only did they take amazing images and produce them in a timely manner, but even before the wedding day they gave us advice on all aspects of a wedding. I STRONGLY recommend Stapleton Photography no matter where you are getting married!!
    Kevin Married on 07/01/2017
    After searching long and hard for a team of photographers (we wanted 2 for sure) we came across Stapleton’s Photography.
    We had our initial meeting with Heather, and when we left the meeting we both had a VERY good feeling about the kind of people Heather and John were. After our first meeting, we were pretty sure we would be using Stapleton’s but had a few questions about packages and pricing. They welcomed us into their home again to discuss different packages for wedding pictures and throughout the meeting, we grew more and more comfortable with them. While they did not have a package that fit our needs exactly, it was wonderful to know they were willing to bend and flex on a few items to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted on our wedding day. Coming to an agreement on what our package would consist of, we were scheduled next to have an engagement session. We meet The Stapleton’s at the Tulsa Rose Garden and did a few different shoots there. When finished, we traveled downtown where Heather and John showed us some amazing places to get a few more pictures for our engagement session. Every image they captured turned out amazing and being able to work closely with them before the wedding made things so much easier come wedding day.
    When the wedding day arrived, we knew we would not have to worry about missing any images as we had one final meeting a few days prior to the wedding to go over any last minute ideas we wanted to make sure we got pictures of (for instance, a dip at the end of the first dance). Having one less thing to worry about was wonderful. Heather and John were there for every second of our wedding day and by the end of the day they felt like part of the family.
    We would ABSOLUTLY recommend anyone looking for a wonderful team of photographers to meet with Heather and John Stapleton. After one meeting, you will realize their love for each other and photography is what makes them stand out among all others.
    Briana Married on 06/24/2017
    The Stapletons could not have been more perfect. They were so helpful, professional, and took the most beautiful pictures of my wedding. Heather and John are so friendly and truly want your special day to be absolutely perfect. Would definitely recommend!
    Kim Married on 04/29/2017
    Heather and John were fantastic and very easy to work with. Every picture was thought out and beautiful!
    Kiersten Married on 04/01/2017
    I can not say enough about Stapleton!! They put my mind at ease the moment that i first met with them! Every single picture is flawless!! I cant recommend them enough!! Thanks John and Heather!!