Stapleton Photography Reviews

Stapleton Photography 7
  • Deidre

Deidre King · Married on 08/04/2019

So worth the money!.

Heather and John make taking photos fun and exciting. They made my husband and I feel at home and welcomed. They did a wonderful job at my wedding, I couldn’t be happier with how the photos came out. Heather and John also helped and gave advice throughout the wedding which was beyond nice. So worth the money to spend!.

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Stapleton Photography 14
    Stapleton Photography 15
  • Victoria R

Victoria · Married on 06/21/2019

Heather and Jon are the BEST!!!

We never really worked with photographers before so we weren’t sure what to expect for the wedding. But after getting to know them and learn their photography style during the COMPLIMENTARY engagement session we knew our wedding day would be wonderful. They were so fun to work with and had lots of ideas for photos. We even got to have some pictures taken with our puppy during the engagement session. They made all the colors and lights pop in the photographs. They helped capture everything that we didn’t even get to see at the wedding. And helped us plan out the timeline for the wedding day. They are such a great team and we enjoyed working with them and their assistant!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Stapleton Photography 29
  • Ron

Ron Owens · Married on 05/26/2019

The best ever!

I own a local marketing agency and work with photographers every day. When it comes to wedding photography there is none better than John and Heather. They are the masters of their craft and the kindest people you will ever meet. They exceeded our expectations in evey way! We will cherish their work for life.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Danara · Married on 08/18/2018

I would like to give a HUGE thank you to our wedding Photographers!!!!!! It doesn’t get much better than Heather and John. When searching for a photographer we ran across their information on google. All of the reviews were great so we decided to set up a meeting and INSTANTLY fell in love with Heather. Even with great reviews, it doesn’t do the Stapletons ANY justice. She’s so loving and makes you feel like you’ve known her your whole life. She’s the sweetest person I’ve ever met. After meeting Heather we later met John and just when we thought it’ll get no better.... IT DID!!!!! They’re a great DUO. We could never express how much we appreciate you both Heather Stapleton ... THANK YOOOU!!!

If you’re looking for photographers, HERE THEY ARE.
    You guys can Thank me later.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Diane · Married on 07/06/2018

Stapleton Photography Review

Heather and John Stapleton are amazing photographers! They are both very professional, but also a lot of fun! They captured my daughter’s wedding perfectly through the pictures that they took. I promise, you will not be disappointed with them!

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Madison

Madison Hagen · Married on 07/06/2018

Joy to work with!!

Heather & John are a joy to work with! They are so personable & caring- they made us feel so comfortable the second we met them. We are so thankful for how perfectly they captured our wedding day! We appreciated that they took time to get to know us, so that on our wedding day they knew just what we would want! Also, they take some incredible pictures!!! We can’t recommend them enough. :)

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Stapleton Photography 30

C · Married on 05/12/2018

Heather and John Stapleton were our photographers for our daughter's wedding. In our opinion Stapleton Photography is the best we have ever experienced!! The wedding was on our property and the Stapletons's capitalized on the lush landscaping and natural lighting. The photos from the drone were breathtaking! As mother of the bride, I did not have to worry about anything regarding photos. Everything was seemless. The photos were OUTSTANDING!! Stapleton Photography will be our photographers for life. We would highly recommend Stapleton Photography. Thank you John and Heather for your personalized attention in making this special day so memorable for our daughter as well as mom and dad.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Jami · Married on 05/12/2018

We used them for our wedding a few weeks ago and the did phenomenal!! Heather and John are exceptional photographers and really know their craft. Both their personalities put people at ease and you just know they are going to take care of you and they are going to capture your day perfectly. We are definitely going to keep them as our family photographers for life.

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Stapleton Photography 31
    Stapleton Photography 32

Emily · Married on 03/31/2018

More than just a wedding photographers-Heather and John are amazing! Our wedding photos turned out better than I could have imagined. They are very professional and easy to work with! Heather and John also have many years experience and you can tell! Also, I had my wedding photos within the week! Overall great experience! I cannot wait to work with them again on our family photos!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Amy · Married on 03/24/2018

Photos were the most important to me when choosing vendors, and I cannot say enough great things about the photographers I used. I would recommend them to anyone who is needing an incredible photographer for any event. They are a husband/wife team, and they work so well together and got every detail of my wedding. My husband and I used them for our engagement photos, my bridal photos, and the wedding. All of the photos were amazing and I am so proud to show off the work that they did.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Jeanie · Married on 01/18/2018

Our pictures by the Stapleton's are amazing, we love them! I can't say enough about how much they genuinely show that they care. Heather and John are such a wonderful couple themselves and an outstanding photography team.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Nichole · Married on 08/26/2017

Heather and John are amazing!!! They are the sweetest couple and their work is incredible! The pictures from my wedding day are absolutely stunning! They were able to capture the magic of that day forever in the pictures. I highly recommend them for any pictures you need, whether that is a wedding, engagement pictures, special occasions, etc. You will NOT be disappointed with their work!

Sent on 09/20/2017
  • W

Willo · Married on 07/07/2017

I just received the link to my daughter's wedding pictures! I am ECSTATIC!! They are beyond beautiful!! They did such a great job! They helped make the entire wedding go seamlessly! Not only did they take amazing images and produce them in a timely manner, but even before the wedding day they gave us advice on all aspects of a wedding. I STRONGLY recommend Stapleton Photography no matter where you are getting married!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Kevin · Married on 07/01/2017

After searching long and hard for a team of photographers (we wanted 2 for sure) we came across Stapleton’s Photography.
    We had our initial meeting with Heather, and when we left the meeting we both had a VERY good feeling about the kind of people Heather and John were. After our first meeting, we were pretty sure we would be using Stapleton’s but had a few questions about packages and pricing. They welcomed us into their home again to discuss different packages for wedding pictures and throughout the meeting, we grew more and more comfortable with them. While they did not have a package that fit our needs exactly, it was wonderful to know they were willing to bend and flex on a few items to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted on our wedding day. Coming to an agreement on what our package would consist of, we were scheduled next to have an engagement session. We meet The Stapleton’s at the Tulsa Rose Garden and did a few different shoots there. When finished, we traveled downtown where Heather and John showed us some amazing places to get a few more pictures for our engagement session. Every image they captured turned out amazing and being able to work closely with them before the wedding made things so much easier come wedding day.
    When the wedding day arrived, we knew we would not have to worry about missing any images as we had one final meeting a few days prior to the wedding to go over any last minute ideas we wanted to make sure we got pictures of (for instance, a dip at the end of the first dance). Having one less thing to worry about was wonderful. Heather and John were there for every second of our wedding day and by the end of the day they felt like part of the family.
    We would ABSOLUTLY recommend anyone looking for a wonderful team of photographers to meet with Heather and John Stapleton. After one meeting, you will realize their love for each other and photography is what makes them stand out among all others.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Briana · Married on 06/24/2017

The Stapletons could not have been more perfect. They were so helpful, professional, and took the most beautiful pictures of my wedding. Heather and John are so friendly and truly want your special day to be absolutely perfect. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Kim · Married on 04/29/2017

Heather and John were fantastic and very easy to work with. Every picture was thought out and beautiful!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Kim · Married on 04/01/2017

Stapleton was amazing! Photos are flawless. We are so thankful for the moments they captured of our daughters and new sons big day!!! Worth every penny spent.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Kiersten · Married on 04/01/2017

I can not say enough about Stapleton!! They put my mind at ease the moment that i first met with them! Every single picture is flawless!! I cant recommend them enough!! Thanks John and Heather!!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Becky · Married on 03/19/2017

John and Heather are the BEST! You are crazy not to work with them! I know there are dozens of other photographers in the Tulsa area, but I personally don't think that they pay as much attention to detail like the Stapletons do. John and Heather are so focused on making everything about you and your big day, and they make sure to capture the moments that matter most! From our "Get To Know You" session, to our engagement photos, and to our big day John and Heather were a blast to work with.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Stacy · Married on 02/19/2017

Words cannot express how impressed we were with Stapleton Photography! John and Heather are absolutely amazing and truly feel like family! From our engagement session to photos for the wedding, John and Heather kept everyone at ease and so perfectly captured the moments that were most special to us! We HIGHLY recommend Stapleton Photography and look forward to using them for our future photography needs!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Kaci · Married on 12/10/2016

The Stapleton's are the best photographers EVER! You meet with them multiple times and they're constantly in contact with you which is amazing because when you're wedding day comes they're not your photographers but they're family! They have such creative ideas and also welcome you're own suggestions. They will do any pictures you ask. Truly professional in every way! Our pictures turned out amazing and we even said we didn't want to take too long of a time before we made it to the reception and they made it come true! They knew exactly the order they were going to do pictures and we got everything we wanted and more! So efficient and fabulous; we can't believe we were so lucky! We've gained two new fabulous friends ;-)

Sent on 12/19/2016

Sharon · Married on 12/10/2016

John and Heather were absolutely wonderful to work with, so professional, accommodating and fun! We loved them and the photos! They captured so many wonderful moments in a beautiful way. Would definitely highly recommend Stapleton Photography to all future couples.

Sent on 12/20/2016

shirley · Married on 11/19/2016

Talk with Heather, review the options and see samples of their work!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Jacob · Married on 11/05/2016

These two were not just photographers they were a part of our wedding. I couldn't imagine having anyone else. The photos they took were the best I'd ever seen and not just because they were of us. I've never liked pictures of myself, but John's ability to get the shots that made me so proud of my wife and myself in our special moment made them the only choice for us!

Sent on 12/19/2016
  • Y

Yamile · Married on 10/22/2016

When looking for a photographer who gives you the sense of family, laughter, love and respect Stapleton Photography is the way to go. As my mother and I were preparing for the "Big Day" we took a day and went to the Tulsa Wedding Show when we first met John. John was so friendly and professional. I remember telling my mom that I was glad we made an apt with him because he stood out the most to me and made me feel very welcomed and loved. Stapleton Photography is a team of a wonderful husband and wife. They work with your schedule and are willing to take any photos you want. Heather in particular made it so much easier and better for us for taking our "Get to know you" pictures because she helped me help my husband feel comfortable for our sessions. Stapleton Photography captured moments in my life I didn't think were possible. From an amazing smile from my fiancé now husband in our engagement session to capturing the true love of a father-daughter/mother, and so much more. I would recommended them to anyone I know getting married! They are great and worth booking.

Sent on 11/07/2016