Stapleton Photography Reviews

Stapleton Photography 5
Stapleton Photography 6
Stapleton Photography 7

Danara · Married on 08/18/2018

I would like to give a HUGE thank you to our wedding Photographers!!!!!! It doesn’t get much better than Heather and John. When searching for a photographer we ran across their information on google. All of the reviews were great so we decided to set up a meeting and INSTANTLY fell in love with Heather. Even with great reviews, it doesn’t do the Stapletons ANY justice. She’s so loving and makes you feel like you’ve known her your whole life. She’s the sweetest person I’ve ever met. After meeting Heather we later met John and just when we thought it’ll get no better.... IT DID!!!!! They’re a great DUO. We could never express how much we appreciate you both Heather Stapleton ... THANK YOOOU!!!

If you’re looking for photographers, HERE THEY ARE.
    You guys can Thank me later.

C · Married on 05/12/2018

Heather and John Stapleton were our photographers for our daughter's wedding. In our opinion Stapleton Photography is the best we have ever experienced!! The wedding was on our property and the Stapletons's capitalized on the lush landscaping and natural lighting. The photos from the drone were breathtaking! As mother of the bride, I did not have to worry about anything regarding photos. Everything was seemless. The photos were OUTSTANDING!! Stapleton Photography will be our photographers for life. We would highly recommend Stapleton Photography. Thank you John and Heather for your personalized attention in making this special day so memorable for our daughter as well as mom and dad.

Jami · Married on 05/12/2018

We used them for our wedding a few weeks ago and the did phenomenal!! Heather and John are exceptional photographers and really know their craft. Both their personalities put people at ease and you just know they are going to take care of you and they are going to capture your day perfectly. We are definitely going to keep them as our family photographers for life.

Stapleton Photography 8
    Stapleton Photography 9

Emily · Married on 03/31/2018

More than just a wedding photographers-Heather and John are amazing! Our wedding photos turned out better than I could have imagined. They are very professional and easy to work with! Heather and John also have many years experience and you can tell! Also, I had my wedding photos within the week! Overall great experience! I cannot wait to work with them again on our family photos!!

Amy · Married on 03/24/2018

Photos were the most important to me when choosing vendors, and I cannot say enough great things about the photographers I used. I would recommend them to anyone who is needing an incredible photographer for any event. They are a husband/wife team, and they work so well together and got every detail of my wedding. My husband and I used them for our engagement photos, my bridal photos, and the wedding. All of the photos were amazing and I am so proud to show off the work that they did.

Jeanie · Married on 01/18/2018

Our pictures by the Stapleton's are amazing, we love them! I can't say enough about how much they genuinely show that they care. Heather and John are such a wonderful couple themselves and an outstanding photography team.

Nichole · Married on 08/26/2017

Heather and John are amazing!!! They are the sweetest couple and their work is incredible! The pictures from my wedding day are absolutely stunning! They were able to capture the magic of that day forever in the pictures. I highly recommend them for any pictures you need, whether that is a wedding, engagement pictures, special occasions, etc. You will NOT be disappointed with their work!

• W

Willo · Married on 07/07/2017

I just received the link to my daughter's wedding pictures! I am ECSTATIC!! They are beyond beautiful!! They did such a great job! They helped make the entire wedding go seamlessly! Not only did they take amazing images and produce them in a timely manner, but even before the wedding day they gave us advice on all aspects of a wedding. I STRONGLY recommend Stapleton Photography no matter where you are getting married!!

Kevin · Married on 07/01/2017

After searching long and hard for a team of photographers (we wanted 2 for sure) we came across Stapleton’s Photography.
    We had our initial meeting with Heather, and when we left the meeting we both had a VERY good feeling about the kind of people Heather and John were. After our first meeting, we were pretty sure we would be using Stapleton’s but had a few questions about packages and pricing. They welcomed us into their home again to discuss different packages for wedding pictures and throughout the meeting, we grew more and more comfortable with them. While they did not have a package that fit our needs exactly, it was wonderful to know they were willing to bend and flex on a few items to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted on our wedding day. Coming to an agreement on what our package would consist of, we were scheduled next to have an engagement session. We meet The Stapleton’s at the Tulsa Rose Garden and did a few different shoots there. When finished, we traveled downtown where Heather and John showed us some amazing places to get a few more pictures for our engagement session. Every image they captured turned out amazing and being able to work closely with them before the wedding made things so much easier come wedding day.
    When the wedding day arrived, we knew we would not have to worry about missing any images as we had one final meeting a few days prior to the wedding to go over any last minute ideas we wanted to make sure we got pictures of (for instance, a dip at the end of the first dance). Having one less thing to worry about was wonderful. Heather and John were there for every second of our wedding day and by the end of the day they felt like part of the family.
    We would ABSOLUTLY recommend anyone looking for a wonderful team of photographers to meet with Heather and John Stapleton. After one meeting, you will realize their love for each other and photography is what makes them stand out among all others.

Briana · Married on 06/24/2017

The Stapletons could not have been more perfect. They were so helpful, professional, and took the most beautiful pictures of my wedding. Heather and John are so friendly and truly want your special day to be absolutely perfect. Would definitely recommend!

Kim · Married on 04/29/2017

Heather and John were fantastic and very easy to work with. Every picture was thought out and beautiful!

Kim · Married on 04/01/2017

Stapleton was amazing! Photos are flawless. We are so thankful for the moments they captured of our daughters and new sons big day!!! Worth every penny spent.

Kiersten · Married on 04/01/2017

I can not say enough about Stapleton!! They put my mind at ease the moment that i first met with them! Every single picture is flawless!! I cant recommend them enough!! Thanks John and Heather!!

Becky · Married on 03/19/2017

John and Heather are the BEST! You are crazy not to work with them! I know there are dozens of other photographers in the Tulsa area, but I personally don't think that they pay as much attention to detail like the Stapletons do. John and Heather are so focused on making everything about you and your big day, and they make sure to capture the moments that matter most! From our "Get To Know You" session, to our engagement photos, and to our big day John and Heather were a blast to work with.

Stacy · Married on 02/19/2017

Words cannot express how impressed we were with Stapleton Photography! John and Heather are absolutely amazing and truly feel like family! From our engagement session to photos for the wedding, John and Heather kept everyone at ease and so perfectly captured the moments that were most special to us! We HIGHLY recommend Stapleton Photography and look forward to using them for our future photography needs!

Kaci · Married on 12/10/2016

The Stapleton's are the best photographers EVER! You meet with them multiple times and they're constantly in contact with you which is amazing because when you're wedding day comes they're not your photographers but they're family! They have such creative ideas and also welcome you're own suggestions. They will do any pictures you ask. Truly professional in every way! Our pictures turned out amazing and we even said we didn't want to take too long of a time before we made it to the reception and they made it come true! They knew exactly the order they were going to do pictures and we got everything we wanted and more! So efficient and fabulous; we can't believe we were so lucky! We've gained two new fabulous friends ;-)

Sharon · Married on 12/10/2016

John and Heather were absolutely wonderful to work with, so professional, accommodating and fun! We loved them and the photos! They captured so many wonderful moments in a beautiful way. Would definitely highly recommend Stapleton Photography to all future couples.

shirley · Married on 11/19/2016

Talk with Heather, review the options and see samples of their work!

Jacob · Married on 11/05/2016

These two were not just photographers they were a part of our wedding. I couldn't imagine having anyone else. The photos they took were the best I'd ever seen and not just because they were of us. I've never liked pictures of myself, but John's ability to get the shots that made me so proud of my wife and myself in our special moment made them the only choice for us!

• Y

Yamile · Married on 10/22/2016

When looking for a photographer who gives you the sense of family, laughter, love and respect Stapleton Photography is the way to go. As my mother and I were preparing for the "Big Day" we took a day and went to the Tulsa Wedding Show when we first met John. John was so friendly and professional. I remember telling my mom that I was glad we made an apt with him because he stood out the most to me and made me feel very welcomed and loved. Stapleton Photography is a team of a wonderful husband and wife. They work with your schedule and are willing to take any photos you want. Heather in particular made it so much easier and better for us for taking our "Get to know you" pictures because she helped me help my husband feel comfortable for our sessions. Stapleton Photography captured moments in my life I didn't think were possible. From an amazing smile from my fiancé now husband in our engagement session to capturing the true love of a father-daughter/mother, and so much more. I would recommended them to anyone I know getting married! They are great and worth booking.

Holly · Married on 10/15/2016

We met the Stapletons while at our venue and just knew immediately that they had to be our photographers! They somehow were able to capture our true personalities in every picture they took. We loved every minute of working with them and will surely go to them again for our future pictures. Thank you so much Heather & John for making our special day so amazing.

Chris · Married on 10/14/2016

I highly recommend Stapleton Photography and know that you will do no wrong if you choose them! Ultimately, John and Heather ended up becoming a member of our extended family almost just because they are just such great people, not even counting the incredible photos they took! When you consider John and Heather, know that you are getting so much more than your ordinary photographer. These two will bend over backwards to help in any way they can at any point and will do it with pure enjoyment in their eyes! We love both of them so much and are so incredibly thankful that we had them photograph our wedding. If there is anything you want to get right, it's photography and they will not disappoint! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :)

Stacey · Married on 10/08/2016

My husband and I had no idea how important photographers were to the wedding going in - from my sister's experience, we thought it was either negative or neutral. John and Heather completely changed my perception. They were creative, professional, made us both feel very comfortable and, most importantly, like ourselves. Somehow, they were absolutely everywhere at once during the ceremony and accompanying events without being intrusive. They know exactly what they're doing, and the proof is in the results. Their lack of pretension belies their incredible depth of experience, and I couldn't recommend them more.

jenny · Married on 10/08/2016

The supremely talented, caring professionals John and Heather Stapleton are simply top-notch, the best in their business!
    My family couldn't have been more fortunate to have had this amazing duo photograph our daughter's wedding, as they captured every special detail making for a lifetime of memories. We hired John and Heather with confidence and great expectations, and yes, they delivered with stunning perfection!

Shelby · Married on 07/23/2016

These two are the BEST photographers you will find in Oklahoma. Their dedication to their couples is BAR NONE. John and Heather work so hard and put forth every effort to make sure your photo sessions and especially your big day are everything you ever hoped for. They capture EVERY little detail and even help with the flow of events the day of the wedding. We will cherish every photo they took for the rest of our lives. I cannot tell you enough how amazing they are.
    -Shelby & David Willis