Riann Hassell Photography

Tulsa, OK View map Visit website
$1,250 Most Popular Price

$1,250 Most Popular Price

Riann Hassell Photography is a couples and wedding photographer based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. A lover of adventure and experiencing new places and people, owner Riann Hassell is happiest when looking through a lens to share her perspective with others. Passionate about photography from a young age, she started her company in 2018 to apply her knowledge of business to do what she enjoys most. Riann is a visual storyteller who is ready to capture exquisite details all the way from to-be-weds’ engagements to receptions.

Riann Hassell Photography’s goal is to capture the joy-filled highlights and unexpected moments of couples’ milestone occasions for them to relive for a lifetime. Whatever vision you have and wherever you may be celebrating, Riann is happy to help. This photographer’s style can be described as bright and dreamy as she strives to document authentic emotions through her images. To simplify the planning process, Riann has curated a variety of packages. Options include services such as timeline creation, up to nine hours of coverage, a second photographer, a complimentary engagement session, and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1250

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

Karen S. Married on 06/27/2021

Wedding Photographer

We absolutely loved working with Riann! She was very flexible with everything. From setting up payment plans to capturing beautiful pictures of our special day. She made us feel like she knew us and made taking pictures in the heat worth it!!

Riann Hassell Photography's reply:

So happy to hear I could help on your big day!!! It was truly a beautiful wedding and I am so happy to know you. Thank you for the kind words, it means a lot!
    Coresa H. Married on 06/05/2021

Wedding Review

I LOVE Reinn. She is so amazing! Im so happy I booked her for my wedding. She has been very responsive throughout this whole process. I couldn't of hired a better photographer!

Pricing

Riann Hassell Photography Price Rates

Team

RIANN HASSELL
RIANN HASSELL
Owner

Hi! I am a 21 year old wedding photographer based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I am all about the next adventure and spending time with those I love! When I am not behind the camera, you will often catch me somewhere between going on a run with my fur babies, binge watching movies with my boyfriend, or on a trip to wherever the wind takes me and meeting new people.

I love all things creative and real, and aspire to make your weddings reflect in the same- each a little fun in their own way, but showing ALL the real emotions to make memories for you to forever look back on. On wedding day, you will usually find me more than just a photographer- I often double up as your personal assistant, hype woman, or backup dancer.. and you will more than likely ALWAYS catch me tearing up during the ceremony!

I have captured weddings for over 3 years now and no two the same, whether it's a different type of love, color, or vibe.. all couples are welcome and I will do my absolute best to ensure your wedding day is everything you dreamed of! I am so excited to hear your story and would love to take part in your big day.

Oklahoma Tulsa, OK, 74112
918-205-8510
Location of (Riann Hassell Photography)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding