Stacey K Photo Reviews

Stacey K Photo 6
Stacey K Photo 7
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/14/2014

Stacey K Photo has been so amazing for us! From the moment we met her for our engagement photos, we knew we wanted her to photograph our wedding. Not only is she gifted in photography, she's an awesome person to be around! Stacey and Jigisha captured the most beautiful photos for us. They were very professional, came well prepared and remembered to capture all the important shots you don't want to miss. Receiving all the photos on a USB flash drive was convenient and affordable as well! We will cherish these gems the rest of our lives!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Latoya · Married on 05/17/2014

It was really helpful to have 2 photographers present so while we were off taking photos during the cocktail hour, pictures were still being taken of our guests having a great time! We really wanted to have this option for our wedding and Stacey actually made it affordable for us! After she had sent us all of the photos, there were a few that I wanted touched up (somehow my strap got in the way) and she fixed them for me at no extra charge which was awesome since I really loved the photos. Thank you so much for the great job you did Stacey and working within our budget!

Sent on 07/14/2014

danielle · Married on 04/05/2014

Stacey and her work caught my eye as I searched online for wedding photographers in the area. We were drawn to her shots in her portfolio and the straightforwardness of the wedding package she provides. The package was within our budget, and definitely did not feel like we were settling (which, with other photographers/prices, we would have had to limit our time to 4 hours/no second photographer/no frills). Stacey and her crew provided anything but a 'simple' service. Corresponding with us through email, reviewing examples of photos/shots we liked from online searches/pinterest, meeting with us to talk through details-it all felt very natural and seamless. I let Stacey know that my now husband and I, and family, definitely needed direction in regards to taking photos that didn't seem posed/forced-Stacey's ideas were fresh and fun! Though she indicated she doesn't prefer to over-direct/instruct her subjects, and works best capturing natural moments, Stacey listened to our needs and absolutely delivered exactly the right amount of coordination. Once the day was over-it flew by for me, I'm sure it was a long day at work for Stacey and her assistants!-Stacey was in touch a couple days later (3 at the most) and provided a link to a sneak-peek slideshow preview of our photos set to music. It was such a fun surprise! Within two weeks of our wedding, we received the photos (tons) from the day. She selected which to edit (giving us the option of adding any we wanted) and clearly labeled each set--and they were in an adorable packaging! In the midst of returning from a honeymoon and packing up and moving, my husband and I hadn't gotten a chance to review the photos immediately. Stacey touched base to check in and make sure we had gotten the package-clearly caring for our memories as much as we do. We couldn't have had a better experience and will recommend Stacey K Photo to anyone who will listen!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Katie · Married on 11/02/2013

Such a pleasure to work with. Really nice to be able to trust someone to do a fantastic job. Will definitely use her again!!

Sent on 12/21/2013

Stacey was amazing! We got rained out of our ceremony but she rolled with the chaos and tried to get photos even when the environment wasn't conducive to it. We were heartbroken about the rain and the fact that we only got 45min with Stacey and the whole wedding party but once I saw the photos I felt so much better. On top of everything else Stacey made a video of the photos and sent it to me right away. This was a surprise and it made our day, lifted our spirits and made my mama cry! Its stunning. She is very talented. I would recommend her to anyone interested in a photographer who can roll with change, is a great value and has a lot of heart to put into her work.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Clare · Married on 05/25/2013

Stacey was great. I couldn't have asked for a more professional, helpful, fun person to capture my wedding.

Sent on 05/27/2013

April · Married on 04/20/2013

We loved having Stacey K Photo photograph our wedding. She was completely professional and really tried to listen to what we wanted. We've received so many compliments on our wedding photos!

Sent on 06/05/2013

M · event on 03/22/2013

Stacey took photos of my preschoolers for the parents. It takes a special photographer to photograph children. The pictures were amazing!

Sent on 04/10/2013
  • User3171121 · event on 02/08/2013

Stacey was very professional, she did not miss any photos we had asked for and took so many candid shoots that we were very grateful for. She went above and beyond what we had expected and we would use her again for any type of an event.

Sent on 04/02/2013

Stacey was awesome at our wedding! She wore professional clothing. Awesome ideas for shots! They came out great! Thank you for making our day so wonderful!

Sent on 04/02/2013

Maria · Married on 06/10/2016

Stacey and her team were very friendly and worked so hard to capture lots of photos on our wedding day. As with any photographer, I recommend giving them a detailed list of photos you definitely want captured. Stacey had that list on here phone and made sure she got them throughout the day.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Michael · Married on 10/14/2015

Great job, sorry for the late reply....thank you so much for punctuality, professionalism and so much more. I tried to give you a 5 on everything but the website wouldn't let me or my thumb is too big, lol

Sent on 11/09/2016

Stacey K Photo's reply:

Hi Michael. Thank you so much for the kind words! If at all possible, it would really be wonderful if you have a second to go back and bump those 4.5s up. Not a huge deal, but every little point helps, especially on Wedding Wire, where there are quite a few 5.0 rated photographers :) Again, thank you so much for the review! Hope all is well.

Holly · Married on 05/03/2014

Stacy is great! She was extremely flexible and wonderful to work with! You can't beat her cost, and she was loads of fun.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Megan · Married on 10/11/2014

Stacey was wonderful to work with! She made us feel completely comfortable. Her and her assistance stayed the whole night and never stopped taking pictures.

Sent on 11/25/2014