Stacey K Photo Reviews

37 | Raleigh, NC

37 Reviews for Stacey K Photo

37 Stacey K Photo Reviews

Rach · Married on 06/22/2018

Amazing to work with! She made sure to capture all of the pictures we wanted plus way more! All 3 photographers were kind, fun, and professional.

Erika · Married on 06/02/2018

Best photographer ever!!! We met with Stacey well before our wedding and she really understood our vision. We really trusted her from the moment we met with her. The day of the wedding her and her helper were amazing!!! They were really very creative with the photography shots and captured a lot of great candid photos. She made us feel just very relaxed and comfortable like the camera wasn’t even there! We are so happy with our photos and would use her again for future photos shoots!!!

Stacey K Photo 11
    Stacey K Photo 12
    Stacey K Photo 13
    Stacey K Photo 14

Meghan · Married on 11/11/2017

Yall Stacey K is AMAZING! Her team were at our wedding ALL DAY and caught the most amazing moments at our wedding! They are so inventive and creative in what they do and their vision. You HAVE to give them a call!

Stacey K Photo 15
    Stacey K Photo 16

Morgan · Married on 10/21/2017

Absolutely fantastic photos... Stacey and her team work well together to ensure your experience is something to remember for a lifetime

Jacqueline · Married on 10/20/2017

Stacey and her team did a great job with our wedding photos! She really has an eye for awesome shots! She spent 10 hours with us on our wedding day making sure nothing was missed- that is dedication! We were very happy with the way our photos turned out, and would definitely recommend Stacey K!

Sydney · Married on 10/14/2017

Stacey and her team did exactly what we asked and we received so many wonderfully candid photos from our wedding! They were great to work with and I would recommended them to anyone!

Sarah · Married on 04/29/2017

Hands down, the best photographer in the triangle area. I worked with Stacey and Mike from the very beginning of the wedding planning process starting with my engagement photos. They absolutely take the time to get to know what you want, you and your spouse's personalities, and put these ideas together to give you not just photos, but memories you will never forget. They are so laid back, up for anything, and accommodate to whatever needs you have. Their prices can't be beat, and the quality is tenfold to what I've seen from the rest out there. This vendor was by far the best out of everyone I worked with. I would, and have been recommending Stacey K Photo for anyone lookong for a photographer.

Dana · Married on 09/17/2016

Stacey and her team were amazing! Stacey goes the extra mile to ensure she has complete a understanding of what memories the bride and groom want to capture and the atmosphere they wish to create.
    We chose Stacey for the uniqueness and quality of her photos but, what we received was so much more. Stacey captured not only the formality of the occasion but, also unique one-of-a-kind moments that truly made it Josh & Jessica's day! I promise you will not find a more gifted photographer or "ninja"!

• MrsBuildaBear

Melissa · Married on 08/20/2016

We contacted Stacey to do our Engagement Photos. Throughout the entire process she was very responsive, helpful, and full of knowledge. We selected Stacey because of her photographic style. She is very down to earth and easy to work with. We had no idea of what type of photos we wanted, just that we wanted some nice pictures. Needless to say, she gave us very beautiful pictures. Thank you to Stacey for all of your work. We will definitely be contacting her again in the near future.

Steven · Married on 06/10/2016

Stacey and crew were very professional yet easy going. I would recommend looking at their wedding album examples for the kinds of pictures that you might want them to capture. Stacey is very quick at composing a picture and moving to the next subject. One of our goals was to capture both the people and the look and feel of Raleigh. We were thrilled with the digital images provided.

Erin · Married on 04/29/2016

We have not gotten all of the photos yet, but if they are any thing like the ones we have gotten they will be fantastic! I am eagerly anticipating the rest!!!!!

Stacey K was our first choice as a photographer, and I am very glad that everything worked out for her and the two photographers with her to be at our wedding. Stacey, Beca, and Niyah were all great to be around. They were extremely personable, and easy to talk to. Even though there were three of them, it didn't seem like three people were following us around or floating around the wedding. They had great advice and direction to get all of our wedding party (who are jokers and hard to corral sometimes) to behave for the photos. Our venue was outside, and they used everything around us for numerous backgrounds and props.

I was told that if we were going to splurge on any part of the wedding, it should be the photographer. The one thing that you will look at time and time again are the photos. I feel that we got a great group of women to shoot our wedding, and also paid a very reasonable price!

I absolutely recommend all three of them.

If I could give them even more stars I would.

First, Stacey is great at answering her emails. She usually responds from within a few hours to a day at the latest. She is extremely nice and energetic over emails. She helped us organize our shooting locations for our pre-wedding and post ceremony shots around Pine Knoll Shores.

At our wedding, Stacey and her team were on time. Also, Stacey and her team worked really well together. Stacey is very professional and is also really fun to be around. Everyone at our wedding was complementing on how great of a person she was and she was very patient with everyone when taking group shots when the kids would not stay still. Stacey was able to get one of her team to take video of our ceremony which was great to see. Each member of her team took different aspects of the day which was great not to just see 100 photos of the same thing. I am very self conscious of photos that are taken of me and was anticipating hating every photo there was of me from every angle. Just the first 6 photos she posted on Facebook i loved and I can't thank her enough.

To date, Stacey K Photography team has been worth every penny.

If you choose ( and you definitely should) Stacey K Photo, make sure to get the extra photographer because it is well worth it when you get to see all the great pictures her team comes up with.

Jessica · Married on 11/07/2015

I worked with Stacey for my bridal portraits, boudoir, and wedding day. During the boudoir she made me feel extremely comfortable and the pictures turned out great. My new hubby loves them! For the bridal portraits she found the perfect place for us to go that included all of the elements I wanted and the pictures are gorgeous. The day of my wedding Stacey and her team were great. They remained professional and captured everything I asked them to. I will definitely be hiring Stacey in the future for any maternity and family pictures I may need.

Malissa · Married on 10/10/2015

Thank you to Stacey K and her staff!! They were able to adapt to the change in wedding plans due to Mother Nature! She was always smiling and made me feel comfortable. She was able to capture us in our candid moments which is what I wanted! I am so grateful!!!! Thank you, Mr & Mrs Pinette

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2015

Stacey and her team were great! They captured every tiny moment that we didn't even notice! She was flexible with meeting for my bridal portraits when we were possibly getting rain. She was quick to respond to emails and such. She made us very comfortable throughout the entire wedding and we were confident in her services, as she was constantly taking pictures!

Michelle · Married on 09/05/2015

Stacey and her group of assistants made my day! They were so upbeat and helped us feel very comfortable, even though we've never met prior. I absolutely love the photography style that she produced and they all listened very well. I just really appreciated all the little details and the kindness of her team. I would recommend her 100 time over to another couple on their special day, or any day for that matter!

Michael · Married on 07/11/2015

Stacey K photo is a phenomenal group of photographers who captured three instances of our engagement and wedding. She did an engagement session, a bridal portrait session, and our entire wedding, preparation to confetti. My husband and I are each unique individuals and we each had unique preferences regarding our photoshoots.

Stacey and her assistants were flexible and accommodating once they got an idea of our personalities, and the results were fabulous! Definitely recommended, and Stacey is just one of the sweetest people to work with.

Gwenyth · Married on 07/11/2015

Stacey was wonderful to work with, and her students were very sweet! They had three working with us, and each had so much good to show after the wedding when we got our pictures back. Quick turnaround time, too - you can tell Stacey loves her job! We hired her for the engagement shoot, the bridal portraits, and our wedding day, and were not disappointed for any of them. Once we learned each other's personalities, she was able to capture my husband and me as natural as we are every day. Definitely recommended and so pleased with our results!

I loved how down to earth and flexible Stacey was. She calories our special day perfectly.

Amanda · Married on 05/09/2015

Stacey and her assistants were wonderful! During the planning process, she was quick to respond, very professional, and very friendly. I recommend her services for your special day!

Plenty of pictures for our special day!! Actually took hours to go through them and that was fun.

Melanie · Married on 08/10/2014

Stacey K is wonderful to work with and I highly recommend her! The prices are very reasonable, she is quick to respond, flexible with time and location, and most of all her skill is amazing! She is creative and thoughtful and listens to the needs of the client. I could not be happier with the photos of my special day!

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/14/2014

Stacey K Photo has been so amazing for us! From the moment we met her for our engagement photos, we knew we wanted her to photograph our wedding. Not only is she gifted in photography, she's an awesome person to be around! Stacey and Jigisha captured the most beautiful photos for us. They were very professional, came well prepared and remembered to capture all the important shots you don't want to miss. Receiving all the photos on a USB flash drive was convenient and affordable as well! We will cherish these gems the rest of our lives!

Latoya · Married on 05/17/2014

It was really helpful to have 2 photographers present so while we were off taking photos during the cocktail hour, pictures were still being taken of our guests having a great time! We really wanted to have this option for our wedding and Stacey actually made it affordable for us! After she had sent us all of the photos, there were a few that I wanted touched up (somehow my strap got in the way) and she fixed them for me at no extra charge which was awesome since I really loved the photos. Thank you so much for the great job you did Stacey and working within our budget!