SposiamoVi Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Erica L. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing Wedding in Tuscany

Sara was an absolutely amazing wedding planner! Planning a wedding in Italy during the midst of a Pandemic was nothing short of stressful but Sara did everything to ensure we had the most flexibility. Luckily we ended up not needed it and were able to host our event as planned. It was truly stunning, everything was perfect from the vendors to the style, we could not have done it without Sara and her team! Sara was especially helpful at managing a rain crisis for our friday welcome event and always advocated for what we wanted!
  • Crissi
    Crissi C. Married on 05/09/2021

Italian Dream in Tuscany Countryside

Sposiamovi was the the best decision we made for planning an Italian wedding from New York. We we so impressed with their work, professionalism, taste and talent. The planning process was easy & they did an amazing job selecting the vendors and organizing it all. And the wedding... oh my gosh... it was a fairytale. In tuscany italy at a tuscan countryside with 30 of our very best friends & family for 4 days. We felt like we were dreaming. Tt was truly perfecto, every detail accounted for and NOT ONE THING WHEN WRONG. Instead the extra touches wowed us. Zero complaints Pleasure to work with, and handled everything so professionally, so calm, and I truly miss working with them.
    Vanessa S. Married on 09/26/2019

Best in class!

Many thanks to Valentina and the rest of her team for helping coordinate the most perfect wedding day in Capri on September 6! The entire day was a dream come true for John and I. Ever vendor she recommended from the string quartet to the photographer, videographer, hair and makeup team were top notch. The parade musicians were incredible and we will never forget being serenaded through town with so many bystanders watching and enjoying!

Even the smaller details like the delicious cake, the decor at Da Paolino, the transportation and the flowers - Valentina took care of everything with ease and made 10 months of planning the most stress-free and enjoyable process ever!
    Sara Married on 08/17/2019

Beyond perfect weekend in Lake Como!!

Silvia and her team exceeded well beyond my expectations in planning my wedding weekend in Lake Como! From day 1 of planning, Silvia was extremely organized and on top of the entire process. She took time to understand what was important to us and held my hand throughout every step, making sure we didn't forget anything and that we had everything we needed to plan my wedding from abroad. People always assume that it must’ve been difficult to plan a wedding from another country, but I truly found it to be relatively easy and stress-free – and I know that is thanks to Sivlia! I trusted her to make sure everything was perfect, and she went beyond that. I truly could not have done it without her!

After we booked the venue, we visited Lake Como only once to check off the most important things. Silvia met me, my husband and my parents there to take us around for three packed and planned out days so that we could accomplish everything we needed to in such a short time. Throughout the year of planning, she let me know when each decision had to be made. She'd then give us a list of her favorite vendors, helped guide us in where to splurge and where we could save (and negotiated on our behalf), and ultimately helped us create the wedding weekend of our dreams.

We had four days of wedding celebrations for 100 people, and every detail was perfect. We had asked to plan the beach party on our own to save some costs, but when we found it to be more challenging than expected to negotiate contracts with the vendors, Silvia went above and beyond to step in, no questions asked, and help us plan everything. I am still in awe when I look at all the photos. The rehearsal dinner and wedding venue were even more spectacular than we could've imagined. Everything was executed perfectly, and no one wanted to leave at the end of the night thanks to the amazing band! My friends and family are still raving about the whole weekend and I know it will be a weekend to never forget for more than just me and my husband!

SposiamoVi's reply:

Dear Sara and Adam, I cannot thank you enough for this amazing review! I truly enjoyed every moment with you and your families! Thanks a million, Silvia
  • O
    Oaimisnic Married on 08/03/2019

Sara Bartolini is amazing!

My husband and I discovered our wedding venue in Fiesole by accident during our Europe trip in 2018, we left the place with both excitement and cluelessness in terms of how to pull it off. After coming back to NY, we started searching online for a wedding planner, when I saw Sara’s profile and examples of previous weddings she organized, I immediately knew inside that she would be the one. Our first phone call confirmed my thoughts and I cannot be happier about my choice! Over the 9 months preparation period Sara and I exchanged hundreds of emails, Sara has been extremely responsive, patient and helpful. She provided recommendations of vendors based on our budget and ideas and they turned out to be all perfect! She gave us the wedding exactly as we envisioned and even went beyond our expectations! We were initially not sure if we should have a firework show, but Sara convinced us and it turned out to be the most memorable moment of the wedding and best decision made. Almost all of our guests told us that this was the best wedding they’ve been to and none of these would have happened without Sara and her team! They gave us a wedding we will never forget and we cannot thank Sara and her team enough.
    Ashley S. Married on 06/30/2019

Simply priceless

A year and a half ago I had a vision for my destination wedding in Positano- lemons, ceramics and colorful flowers, simply an authentic Amalfi Coast experience. At this time, a friend recommended Sposiamovi and today, I am left speechless with their services and especially their wedding planner, Valentina. Rewind to 3 weeks ago, I could have not been more pleased with the four days of events, Valentina had put together for us. From our rehearsal to welcome dinner to boat excursion to wedding day to farewell beach & brunch party. Each event was unique and left my wedding guests talking about each day wondering how the next day would possibly get any better.

While I knew Valentina had a lot on her plate, being the only wedding planner for the Amalfi Coast and surrounding area, she always made me feel special and as if I was the only wedding she was planning in that moment. My husband, Luigi & I could have done this without Valentina. Our situation was a bit different where we had 50% of the guests coming from the USA & the other 50% from Italy. She always did double the work without even being asked. She would explain everything in English and Italian so, no one was left out. I have no words to describe Valentina’s professionalism, determination and creativity. She exceeded my expectations. She was there for us every step of the way even upon my arrival home, she sent us a warm message.

When you think about planning the “best day of your life” you feel excited and happy. However, imagine planning that day and leaving it in someone else’s hands in another country? Well, from day 1, I put my trust and confidence in Valentina because of the person she was- organized, understanding, personable and honest. She made me feel at ease when planning my dream wedding. Valentina communicated with me EVERY day, for a year and a half and kept me updated on the good, bad and ugly. If something was bad and ugly, she always had a solution or plan b, to fix that. I made some changes last minute and she always was there to assist me and make it a reality. I want to share a story about something that was not necessarily wedding related to explain the type of person Valentina is. I was feeling sick the night before my wedding. I was a worried mess and losing my voice. Valentina had ice cream delivered to my villa and the following morning went to the pharmacy to buy me medicine and a nebulizer. These are some of the little things I will never forget. She is the most genuine person I met. She is not only my wedding planner but, now a lifelong friend.

I can go on and on about what an amazing wedding planner Valentina is but, words can never describe what she made happen for my wedding weekend. What she did is priceless. Luigi & I are forever grateful. GRAZIE!
    Li Xian Married on 10/13/2018

Sara is amazing!

My husband and I were so lucky to have Sara Bartolini as our wedding planner in Florence. Sara was wonderful, from our first Skype call with her and Silvia, we felt confident with Sara planning our big day. Because of her, the entire planning process was easy and stress free. She understood exactly what we wanted and made our dream wedding a reality. Sara was diligent, organised and very reliable. During our pre wedding trips to Florence, she set up extremely useful meetings for us with all the vendors and really helped to negotiate on our behalf to ensure we got everything we wanted for our big day.
    We had a 3 day wedding celebration and all the events were executed perfectly and Sara was there to ensure everything ran seamlessly. Her calm and kind personality also made all the difference.

We had just over a 100 guests attending from all over the world and so we also opted for the concierge service. As well as assisting our guests, this service included building our wedding website, managing our guest list and assembling our gift bags which was so helpful. Linda was fantastic and all our guests were extremely impressed with her and very appreciative of her assistance. She helped them with everything from making restaurant reservations, finding them baby sitters, their hotel bookings as well as recommendations for those wishing to travel around Italy before/after our wedding. It is definitely worth having the concierge service if you have a lot of international guests.

We could not recommend Sara and Sposiamovi enough! We are so grateful to Sara and her team for making our day so special and memorable. Our guests were really impressed by our wedding and many said it was the best they had been to and it looked like something out of a fairytale - none of which would have been possible without Sara!
    Robyn Married on 09/18/2018

Amazing team to work with

One of the many reasons that made us pick Alice& her team was they deliver things faster than other wedding planner. We both had a lot of fun in planning our wedding, and actually missed planning it with Alice! Everything seams seamless and stress-free. We were worried at the beginning if Sposiamovi would be able to handle our guests, who are mostly Asians, however after our 3-day wedding event, all our guests were amazed by how accommodating and how helpful the team was in getting in & out of the events. We are both super lucky to be able to have Alice & her amazing team as part of our wedding planning. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
    Kathryn Married on 08/25/2018
    Three weeks ago we held our wedding at Castel Monastero-a beautiful hotel and grounds in Castelnuovo Berardenga in Tuscany. We had 70 guests, mostly coming from the US and some with no international travel experience, who gathered for a 3-day event under the expert care of SposiamoVi-and particularly of Sara. We began working with her approximately 9 months before the wedding date, and her gentle demeanor and professionalism were apparent from the beginning. We slowly realized just how much help we needed, and she designed a plan that also brought in her colleagues (notably Linda with concierge service to help guests with their personal arrangements.) Sara made sure we had the best quality vendors for the wedding ceremony and reception, but also worked with us increasingly in the side-events that we wanted on the days leading up to the wedding (a cooking class on a farm and elegant dinner on a vineyard.) We were impressed by how she managed our various relationships-including stepping in and helping us with all the legalities of getting married in Italy -a task much larger than we envisioned! She worked constantly with and for us, and handled last-minute changes with ease and patience. Sara was calm, supportive, always smiling and kind—even in times of obvious stress like when rain threatened two of our three outdoor events. She pushed us when she needed decisions, but never too hard and always with professionalism and care. When we had a last-minute crisis over color and decoration for the guests, she personally went outside and picked beautiful sprigs of olive branches and tied them with her personal ribbon around every gift bag. In summary, she and her team facilitated the most beautiful wedding we could have ever imagined, and the vendors she brought to us were just as excellent-from the large (flowers, jazz band, cake), to the small elements (lights, candles, ) that demonstrated that every single piece and moment were carefully curated. Thank you!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 07/30/2018

Sposiamovi is best investment you can make in your wedding

Sposiamovi made planning my wedding a really fun, creative experience. They handled all the stressful logistics and encouraged me every step of the way. They were incredibly thorough, my wedding was a 3 day affair and never once did I have to worry that something would not go exactly as planned. At Sposiamovi my wedding planner was Carlotta. Not only is an amazing strategist, she is incredibly kind and patient. I spent a year planning my wedding. Every time I changed my mind about something Carlotta and her team found another solution. My wedding day exceeded all my expectations, on my honeymoon my husband kept thanking me for such a special day and all my efforts. Really Carlotta Sposiamovi made the foundation of our marriage so special.
  • F
    Francesca Married on 07/08/2018
    We are based in London and planning the wedding from abroad was so daunting. We knew we needed a wedding planner and were so lucky to have Sara Bartolini and the team at SposiamoVi to plan our special day at Castello di Vincigliata in Florence. Sara and the team went above and beyond for us. I really appreciated her responsiveness - I think I emailed poor Sara about 15 times a day at one point and she always responded quickly which was so reassuring for me. Sara is also a really calm and kind person, which made the really stressful parts of wedding planning so much easier! She was on hand to help with everything, even if it wasn't strictly related to the wedding. Some of my guests had their accommodation cancelled at the last minute and Sara even helped us find alternative options.
    SposiamoVi have a great range of wedding suppliers and you are guaranteed to be offered the best of everything. I was so happy with everyone we chose - caterer, celebrant, florist, furniture supplier, lighting - I honestly could not fault a single one and Sara managed all of the different suppliers so flawlessly. While everything in the lead-up to the wedding was fabulous, I was most impressed by Sara and the team on the wedding day. They really made everything run so impeccably and beautifully - my guests were totally taken care of and I was able to really enjoy the day and not worry about anything. I've had so many guests comment on how incredible the day was and I really have to thank Sara for everything. She honestly gave us the best day of our lives!
    Hugo Married on 07/01/2018

Wedding in Umbria

With Silvia Galli and her whole team at SposiamoVi you are in perfect hands!
    Katherine Married on 06/25/2018

Francesca in Tuscany

There is not one thing I would change about my wedding weekend. There was no stress, only joy.

The single best (and most important) decision we made for our 150 people wedding in Tuscany was choosing Francesca from sposiamovi as our planner. We interviewed 8 service, and 4 of those with a follow on phone interview. We are extremely busy couple from New York with little time to spend on event planning yet specific defined taste and preferences. And high expectations.

Francesca made the whole process feel extremely smooth. No chaos, no surprises, no tears, no Fights. She was extremely responsive, available, resourceful, and well organized. We felt like she got us. It was such a relief to be able to send over a 3line request via email and feel confident she would handle it, without having to follow up.

She also was extremely respectful of our budget, which we actually ended up increasing because we had low balled her after horror stories from friends whose planner exceeded the initial number by 50-100%. She helped us decide where you can decide to save and where she recommends splurging. She didn’t try to impose her preferences on us. She also helped us find an incredible DJ. I very strongly recommend paying for the guest concierge option which was worth its weigh in hold habdling all guest requests and payments.

To this day our friends tell us this is the best most fun yet fluid wedding they have ever attended. Not a small feat for a 3-day affair with three native tongue in play and 150 international guests. I opened this account simply with purpose to give back to Francesca without whom this wouldn’t have been possible. Thank you thank you!!!!!
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 06/25/2018

Valentina and SposiomoVi planned the most amazing Italian wedding for us!

We worked with Valentina at SposiamoVi and she helped us plan our dream wedding! She turned every one of our ideas into reality and went above and beyond to give us the fairytale wedding we were hoping for. Valentina and SposiamoVi and Valentina exceeded all of our expectations, from the time that she spent putting together the perfect mood board to executing the vision on the wedding day. We would definitely recommend Valentina and SposiamoVi! Now only if we could do it all over again :)
    Aida Married on 06/18/2018
    Dear SposiamoVi and Valentina Di Tinco

From the moment we met Valentina we were absolutely certain that SposiamoVi and Valentina Di Tinco would be our wedding planner.
    Now after our wedding saying THANK YOU doesn't seem enough for bringing to reality the dreams for our magical wedding. Valentina we could have NOT done it without your input, ideas, understanding,patience and hard work. You obviously have talents that are immeasurable and are done with such love. Every detail was better than we could have imagined. When people would say "you seem really relaxed for a bride" I was thinking "its not like I had to do anything anyway, you did everything for me!! Our wedding was beyond words and you and your team made it the best day of our lives! It was exactly how we hoped it would be and much more! Our only wish was that it could have lasted longer!
    Here is to the beginning of a beautiful friendship
    Diana Married on 06/18/2018
    I think Valentina was a wonderful wedding planner and she exceeded my expectations in every way. She was always incredibly responsive to me - even during weekends when she was busy with other weddings she would make sure to respond to let me know when she could get back to me. Anytime I asked her a question she was informative - when I had to make decisions about locations, she sent me her personal experience, pictures, anecdotes she had. I very quickly grew to trust her judgment and ended up going with her picks rather than my first instincts and was SO HAPPY I DID. She also has fantastic style - everything she proposed for me was tasteful and I felt like she really understood my aesthetic, even just sharing pictures over email.
    Catherine Married on 06/08/2018
    Another OUTSTANDING review for Francesca.. she made planning our 145-people 3-day wedding in Tuscany seem easier than most of our friends planning a small local NYC event! By far the best decision we made.. we interviewed over 6 planners and she really stood out. Being both in highly demanding busy jobs, we’re very busy AND demanding ourselves... and she delivered on everything. Francesca was very responsive and always went above and Beyond to make our wishes realities. She is extremely organized and made sure nothing fell through the cracks. Also, she kept to the budget and didn’t push. BRAVO AND THANK YOU!!!

Also the concierge service option is GAME CHANGER... made it so much easier taking dealing with guest bookings out of the equations. Best extra money we spent.

SposiamoVi's reply:

Catherine!!!I loved planning your wedding, it was a very fun process also from my side. I am so happy for how all the events turned out, despite of the bad weather on the Friday.
    We wish you all the best for your life together! Francesca and the SposiamoVi team
    Lori Married on 06/06/2018
    Professional, experienced, multiple high quality vendor resources. SposiamoVi created an enchanting evening.
    Several guests commented that the flowers and table set up were the prettiest and most elegant they had seen at a wedding.
    Angela Married on 05/28/2018
    I genuinely don't know what my husband or I would have done without Clea as our wedding planner! I can't say enough great things about her and the company. We started our planning about nine months out from our wedding and Clea was there every step of the way. I'm American and my now-husband is British, so having an Italian wedding planner who was able to handle everything from afar with grace, love and attention was incredible. We had FaceTime meetings with Clea and she sorted everything. She reminded us what tasks we needed to complete, so we didn't have to worry about a thing. I'm an event planner myself, so I have a high standard, but right away I could tell that I could trust her with everything! The team at Sposiamovi is incredible. Their concierge helped arrange airport transportation for our guests and the team they work with to design our wedding specifically for us was perfect! I can't stress enough the importance of a wedding planner - especially when you're planning a wedding in a country that is not home to you! It was a fun and relaxing experience and Clea is now one of our close friends! Thank you so so much for giving us the perfect day!
    Tone Married on 10/03/2017
    Francesca is a very skilled project manager /wedding planner. She was professional from the first e-mail and was very efficient and prompt in response throughout the process. This is important since we live in Norway and had never been to the wedding venue. She responded to my e-mails regardless of whether she was ill, busy with other weddings or it was weekend! She was easy to communicate with, directly, come up with good advice and creative solutions when we were unsure or chose solutions that were difficult to implement. She sent all options in a clear way with prices and pictures and never too many choices at once. She reassured us and made us relax when we were stressing a “little” towards the end. She responded patiently to all our strange questions. She made us feel confident that our wishes and needs were really taken into account!
    The suppliers she recommended were top class, from the catering company, flower decorator, hairdresser to musician, photographer, Dj, barmen and the Celebrant. She followed up before, during and after the wedding and we are forever grateful for the perfect completion of the entire process. Our guests went to her on our wedding day and celebrated her work. They felt everything was incredible and that they were living a dream! We are so grateful and happy to conclude that due to her thorough planning the wedding was perfect! You can feel confident that you will have a perfect wedding planning process if you choose proficient Francesca from SposiamoVi. She exudes warmth, patience and determination.
    We highly recommend lovely Francesca

Sammy Married on 09/02/2017
    Sara Bartolini at SposiamoVi planned our wedding and it was well beyond our wildest dreams. We got married over Labor Day weekend 2017 in Tuscany at the small resort Borgo Pignano. We had only been to Italy once before, a year earlier to scout venues, so we knew next to nothing about the region, the language or the culture (other than loving the food!). Sara walked us through every single aspect of the process seamlessly: from sourcing vendors to negotiating costs on our behalf; from making our design inspirations a reality to translating any cultural differences with vendors; from top-line budgeting to second-to-second coordination on the big day, Sara executed every aspect with tact, professionalism and creativity. Simply put: We couldn't have pulled it off without her — nor would we have wanted to! She's amazing.
    Naseem Married on 07/03/2017
    Words can't describe how amazing Silvia Galli and the SposiamoVi team were. Our dream Lake Como wedding could not have happened without them. Silvia is so talented and what every bride needs - professional, organized and patient! Wedding planning is such a long and difficult process and having a destination wedding means it is even more difficult. Silvia will hold your hand every step of the way. I changed my mind a million times and she was always patient and accommodating and never seemed to get flustered. Even more importantly, you will never feel like your budget is a problem or that you are being judged for the choices you make (which is how we felt with some of the other planners we met with before choosing SposiamoVi). Silvia worked exceptionally hard to give us exactly what we wanted and all of her recommendations were spot on. She gives you 100% of her attention and is always responsive over email, and you will be the only wedding she works on during a particular weekend.

As a self-proclaimed perfectionist and control freak, I have never been so calm and happy as I was on my wedding day and I owe that all to Silvia, Clea and Carlotta who put me at total ease. I didn't worry about a single thing because I knew I could trust it was all being taken care of. Even when there were inevitable issues that came up, it was all handled smoothly without my or my husband needing to get involved or distracting from our wedding night.

We had guests from all over the world and they are still talking about the best wedding they have ever attended (some admittedly tried to find something to complain about and couldn't; others said we aimed for perfection and surpassed it). I highly recommend SposiamoVi and especially Silvia Galli's services - they will exceed all of your expectations and really make your dream wedding come true! I just wish I could do it all over again!
    Lisa Married on 05/27/2017
    I am a New Yorker in the wedding business (I own a luxury wedding venue), so I wanted to do something very different than what I see every day. Italy is our favorite place on Earth, so my fiance and I decided to have the wedding there. Although I am a professional and I plan weddings every day of my life, I simply do not know how I would have done it without Valentina of Sposiamovi. It is ABSOLUTELY 100% IMPERATIVE that you hire an Italian wedding planner for an Italian wedding, especially in Ravello. And I couldn't recommend Sposiamovi more.

From day 1, Valentina and Sylvia warned me that weddings in Ravello are "complicated" and "difficult," which I know now is VERY VERY TRUE, but I forged ahead anyway and they supported all of my crazy ideas and made it all happen flawlessly, despite all of the challenges! They were both patient, kind, available, and flexible. They understood the kind of wedding I wanted to have and did everything to make sure it was perfect. They both have exquisite taste and wonderful personalities. You will love every day of planning with Valentina and the special days of working with Sylvia too! I love them and I know every bride will love them too.

All in all, it was the most magical weekend of my life thanks to Valentina and Sposiamovi. They are the BEST in the biz!

SposiamoVi's reply:

Thank you Lisa! It was a great team work, and we could have not done it without your inputs and creativity either! It was very inspiring and motivating to work with such a great Colleague! Love to you both and families! Silvia & Vale
    Allison Married on 05/06/2017
    My husband and I were incredibly lucky to have Sara Bartolini as our wedding planner from SposiamoVi. When we realized we had to plan our whole wedding in less than 6 months, we immediately looked for a wedding planning service in Italy. After speaking to a few companies, SposiamoVi was by far the most responsive, and understanding. Sara was immediately attentive and incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. Because of our time restraint, it was certainly stressful at times, but I was always reassured knowing that Sara was in charge. Our wedding ended up being far better than we could have ever imagined. Sara paid attention to every little detail and knew exactly what I had envisioned. She was a calming presence on the day and had everything under control. It was such a relief to have someone there to constantly check up on me and see if I needed anything. We could immediately tell how much she truly cared about our wedding and making sure everyone was happy. Both of our families immediately loved Sara and were so blown away by how beautiful the wedding was and how smoothly everything went. Even though we dealt with bad weather and a few changes in plans, Sara kept everything running efficiently and seamlessly. We cannot thank Sara and SposiamoVi enough for the work that went in to our wedding. It is a day we will never forget.
    Amanda Married on 09/18/2016
    Sara Bartolini was literally an angel sent from heaven to help us plan our wedding. She was incredibly diligent, knowledgeable, and organized. Sara very quickly went from wedding planner to instrumental asset and ended as a lifelong friend. She seamlessly coordinated not only all of the wedding planning but she also (without demonstrating to any guests) last minute wedding mishaps (e.g. wind, rain, change of locations). Having a wedding planner like Sposiamovi allows you several benefits if planning a wedding in Italy: 1) prime list of amazing vendors, 2) guidance on which expenses should and should not be spared (e.g. for us, Sara encouraged us to get a wedding video done when we weren't sure this was worth the money - in the end, this is our absolute favorite wedding keepsake as it captures all of the live emotion of the day and a lovely way to share our destination wedding with people who could not make it), 3) a flat fee service (meaning a wedding planner is not incentivized to drive up cost) and 4) incredibly reliable and competent wedding planners.

We would wholeheartedly recommend Sposiamovi, and specifically, Sara to anyone!! Absolutely loved every moment of our experience.

The only thing I would have done differently is not purchase the additional concierge and website teams. These are serviced by individuals other than the core wedding planner teams and we found the expense didn't justify the work done.