SposiamoVi Reviews

SposiamoVi 6
SposiamoVi 7
  • O

OaimisNic · Married on 08/03/2019

Sara Bartolini is amazing!

My husband and I discovered our wedding venue in Fiesole by accident during our Europe trip in 2018, we left the place with both excitement and cluelessness in terms of how to pull it off. After coming back to NY, we started searching online for a wedding planner, when I saw Sara’s profile and examples of previous weddings she organized, I immediately knew inside that she would be the one. Our first phone call confirmed my thoughts and I cannot be happier about my choice! Over the 9 months preparation period Sara and I exchanged hundreds of emails, Sara has been extremely responsive, patient and helpful. She provided recommendations of vendors based on our budget and ideas and they turned out to be all perfect! She gave us the wedding exactly as we envisioned and even went beyond our expectations! We were initially not sure if we should have a firework show, but Sara convinced us and it turned out to be the most memorable moment of the wedding and best decision made. Almost all of our guests told us that this was the best wedding they’ve been to and none of these would have happened without Sara and her team! They gave us a wedding we will never forget and we cannot thank Sara and her team enough.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Ashley Sodano · Married on 06/30/2019

Simply priceless

A year and a half ago I had a vision for my destination wedding in Positano- lemons, ceramics and colorful flowers, simply an authentic Amalfi Coast experience. At this time, a friend recommended Sposiamovi and today, I am left speechless with their services and especially their wedding planner, Valentina. Rewind to 3 weeks ago, I could have not been more pleased with the four days of events, Valentina had put together for us. From our rehearsal to welcome dinner to boat excursion to wedding day to farewell beach & brunch party. Each event was unique and left my wedding guests talking about each day wondering how the next day would possibly get any better.

While I knew Valentina had a lot on her plate, being the only wedding planner for the Amalfi Coast and surrounding area, she always made me feel special and as if I was the only wedding she was planning in that moment. My husband, Luigi & I could have done this without Valentina. Our situation was a bit different where we had 50% of the guests coming from the USA & the other 50% from Italy. She always did double the work without even being asked. She would explain everything in English and Italian so, no one was left out. I have no words to describe Valentina’s professionalism, determination and creativity. She exceeded my expectations. She was there for us every step of the way even upon my arrival home, she sent us a warm message.

When you think about planning the “best day of your life” you feel excited and happy. However, imagine planning that day and leaving it in someone else’s hands in another country? Well, from day 1, I put my trust and confidence in Valentina because of the person she was- organized, understanding, personable and honest. She made me feel at ease when planning my dream wedding. Valentina communicated with me EVERY day, for a year and a half and kept me updated on the good, bad and ugly. If something was bad and ugly, she always had a solution or plan b, to fix that. I made some changes last minute and she always was there to assist me and make it a reality. I want to share a story about something that was not necessarily wedding related to explain the type of person Valentina is. I was feeling sick the night before my wedding. I was a worried mess and losing my voice. Valentina had ice cream delivered to my villa and the following morning went to the pharmacy to buy me medicine and a nebulizer. These are some of the little things I will never forget. She is the most genuine person I met. She is not only my wedding planner but, now a lifelong friend.

I can go on and on about what an amazing wedding planner Valentina is but, words can never describe what she made happen for my wedding weekend. What she did is priceless. Luigi & I are forever grateful. GRAZIE!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    SposiamoVi 13
    SposiamoVi 14
    SposiamoVi 15

Robyn · Married on 09/18/2018

Amazing team to work with

One of the many reasons that made us pick Alice& her team was they deliver things faster than other wedding planner. We both had a lot of fun in planning our wedding, and actually missed planning it with Alice! Everything seams seamless and stress-free. We were worried at the beginning if Sposiamovi would be able to handle our guests, who are mostly Asians, however after our 3-day wedding event, all our guests were amazed by how accommodating and how helpful the team was in getting in & out of the events. We are both super lucky to be able to have Alice & her amazing team as part of our wedding planning. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    SposiamoVi 16
    SposiamoVi 17
    SposiamoVi 18
    SposiamoVi 19
    SposiamoVi 20
    SposiamoVi 21

Kathryn · Married on 08/25/2018

Three weeks ago we held our wedding at Castel Monastero-a beautiful hotel and grounds in Castelnuovo Berardenga in Tuscany. We had 70 guests, mostly coming from the US and some with no international travel experience, who gathered for a 3-day event under the expert care of SposiamoVi-and particularly of Sara. We began working with her approximately 9 months before the wedding date, and her gentle demeanor and professionalism were apparent from the beginning. We slowly realized just how much help we needed, and she designed a plan that also brought in her colleagues (notably Linda with concierge service to help guests with their personal arrangements.) Sara made sure we had the best quality vendors for the wedding ceremony and reception, but also worked with us increasingly in the side-events that we wanted on the days leading up to the wedding (a cooking class on a farm and elegant dinner on a vineyard.) We were impressed by how she managed our various relationships-including stepping in and helping us with all the legalities of getting married in Italy -a task much larger than we envisioned! She worked constantly with and for us, and handled last-minute changes with ease and patience. Sara was calm, supportive, always smiling and kind—even in times of obvious stress like when rain threatened two of our three outdoor events. She pushed us when she needed decisions, but never too hard and always with professionalism and care. When we had a last-minute crisis over color and decoration for the guests, she personally went outside and picked beautiful sprigs of olive branches and tied them with her personal ribbon around every gift bag. In summary, she and her team facilitated the most beautiful wedding we could have ever imagined, and the vendors she brought to us were just as excellent-from the large (flowers, jazz band, cake), to the small elements (lights, candles, ) that demonstrated that every single piece and moment were carefully curated. Thank you!

Sent on 09/15/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/30/2018

Sposiamovi is best investment you can make in your wedding

Sposiamovi made planning my wedding a really fun, creative experience. They handled all the stressful logistics and encouraged me every step of the way. They were incredibly thorough, my wedding was a 3 day affair and never once did I have to worry that something would not go exactly as planned. At Sposiamovi my wedding planner was Carlotta. Not only is an amazing strategist, she is incredibly kind and patient. I spent a year planning my wedding. Every time I changed my mind about something Carlotta and her team found another solution. My wedding day exceeded all my expectations, on my honeymoon my husband kept thanking me for such a special day and all my efforts. Really Carlotta Sposiamovi made the foundation of our marriage so special.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • F

Francesca · Married on 07/08/2018

We are based in London and planning the wedding from abroad was so daunting. We knew we needed a wedding planner and were so lucky to have Sara Bartolini and the team at SposiamoVi to plan our special day at Castello di Vincigliata in Florence. Sara and the team went above and beyond for us. I really appreciated her responsiveness - I think I emailed poor Sara about 15 times a day at one point and she always responded quickly which was so reassuring for me. Sara is also a really calm and kind person, which made the really stressful parts of wedding planning so much easier! She was on hand to help with everything, even if it wasn't strictly related to the wedding. Some of my guests had their accommodation cancelled at the last minute and Sara even helped us find alternative options.
    SposiamoVi have a great range of wedding suppliers and you are guaranteed to be offered the best of everything. I was so happy with everyone we chose - caterer, celebrant, florist, furniture supplier, lighting - I honestly could not fault a single one and Sara managed all of the different suppliers so flawlessly. While everything in the lead-up to the wedding was fabulous, I was most impressed by Sara and the team on the wedding day. They really made everything run so impeccably and beautifully - my guests were totally taken care of and I was able to really enjoy the day and not worry about anything. I've had so many guests comment on how incredible the day was and I really have to thank Sara for everything. She honestly gave us the best day of our lives!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    SposiamoVi 22
    SposiamoVi 23
    SposiamoVi 24
    SposiamoVi 25
    SposiamoVi 26

Hugo · Married on 07/01/2018

Wedding in Umbria

With Silvia Galli and her whole team at SposiamoVi you are in perfect hands!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 06/25/2018

Valentina and SposiomoVi planned the most amazing Italian wedding for us!

We worked with Valentina at SposiamoVi and she helped us plan our dream wedding! She turned every one of our ideas into reality and went above and beyond to give us the fairytale wedding we were hoping for. Valentina and SposiamoVi and Valentina exceeded all of our expectations, from the time that she spent putting together the perfect mood board to executing the vision on the wedding day. We would definitely recommend Valentina and SposiamoVi! Now only if we could do it all over again :)

Sent on 12/05/2018

Katherine R · Married on 06/25/2018

Francesca in Tuscany

There is not one thing I would change about my wedding weekend. There was no stress, only joy.

The single best (and most important) decision we made for our 150 people wedding in Tuscany was choosing Francesca from sposiamovi as our planner. We interviewed 8 service, and 4 of those with a follow on phone interview. We are extremely busy couple from New York with little time to spend on event planning yet specific defined taste and preferences. And high expectations.

Francesca made the whole process feel extremely smooth. No chaos, no surprises, no tears, no Fights. She was extremely responsive, available, resourceful, and well organized. We felt like she got us. It was such a relief to be able to send over a 3line request via email and feel confident she would handle it, without having to follow up.

She also was extremely respectful of our budget, which we actually ended up increasing because we had low balled her after horror stories from friends whose planner exceeded the initial number by 50-100%. She helped us decide where you can decide to save and where she recommends splurging. She didn’t try to impose her preferences on us. She also helped us find an incredible DJ. I very strongly recommend paying for the guest concierge option which was worth its weigh in hold habdling all guest requests and payments.

To this day our friends tell us this is the best most fun yet fluid wedding they have ever attended. Not a small feat for a 3-day affair with three native tongue in play and 150 international guests. I opened this account simply with purpose to give back to Francesca without whom this wouldn’t have been possible. Thank you thank you!!!!!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Diana · Married on 06/18/2018

I think Valentina was a wonderful wedding planner and she exceeded my expectations in every way. She was always incredibly responsive to me - even during weekends when she was busy with other weddings she would make sure to respond to let me know when she could get back to me. Anytime I asked her a question she was informative - when I had to make decisions about locations, she sent me her personal experience, pictures, anecdotes she had. I very quickly grew to trust her judgment and ended up going with her picks rather than my first instincts and was SO HAPPY I DID. She also has fantastic style - everything she proposed for me was tasteful and I felt like she really understood my aesthetic, even just sharing pictures over email.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Aida · Married on 06/18/2018

Dear SposiamoVi and Valentina Di Tinco

From the moment we met Valentina we were absolutely certain that SposiamoVi and Valentina Di Tinco would be our wedding planner.
    Now after our wedding saying THANK YOU doesn't seem enough for bringing to reality the dreams for our magical wedding. Valentina we could have NOT done it without your input, ideas, understanding,patience and hard work. You obviously have talents that are immeasurable and are done with such love. Every detail was better than we could have imagined. When people would say "you seem really relaxed for a bride" I was thinking "its not like I had to do anything anyway, you did everything for me!! Our wedding was beyond words and you and your team made it the best day of our lives! It was exactly how we hoped it would be and much more! Our only wish was that it could have lasted longer!
    Here is to the beginning of a beautiful friendship

Sent on 09/14/2018

Catherine · Married on 06/08/2018

Another OUTSTANDING review for Francesca.. she made planning our 145-people 3-day wedding in Tuscany seem easier than most of our friends planning a small local NYC event! By far the best decision we made.. we interviewed over 6 planners and she really stood out. Being both in highly demanding busy jobs, we’re very busy AND demanding ourselves... and she delivered on everything. Francesca was very responsive and always went above and Beyond to make our wishes realities. She is extremely organized and made sure nothing fell through the cracks. Also, she kept to the budget and didn’t push. BRAVO AND THANK YOU!!!

Also the concierge service option is GAME CHANGER... made it so much easier taking dealing with guest bookings out of the equations. Best extra money we spent.

Sent on 07/23/2018

SposiamoVi's reply:

Catherine!!!I loved planning your wedding, it was a very fun process also from my side. I am so happy for how all the events turned out, despite of the bad weather on the Friday.
    We wish you all the best for your life together! Francesca and the SposiamoVi team

Lori · Married on 06/06/2018

Professional, experienced, multiple high quality vendor resources. SposiamoVi created an enchanting evening.
    Several guests commented that the flowers and table set up were the prettiest and most elegant they had seen at a wedding.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Angela · Married on 05/28/2018

I genuinely don't know what my husband or I would have done without Clea as our wedding planner! I can't say enough great things about her and the company. We started our planning about nine months out from our wedding and Clea was there every step of the way. I'm American and my now-husband is British, so having an Italian wedding planner who was able to handle everything from afar with grace, love and attention was incredible. We had FaceTime meetings with Clea and she sorted everything. She reminded us what tasks we needed to complete, so we didn't have to worry about a thing. I'm an event planner myself, so I have a high standard, but right away I could tell that I could trust her with everything! The team at Sposiamovi is incredible. Their concierge helped arrange airport transportation for our guests and the team they work with to design our wedding specifically for us was perfect! I can't stress enough the importance of a wedding planner - especially when you're planning a wedding in a country that is not home to you! It was a fun and relaxing experience and Clea is now one of our close friends! Thank you so so much for giving us the perfect day!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    SposiamoVi 27
    SposiamoVi 28
    SposiamoVi 29

Tone · Married on 10/03/2017

Francesca is a very skilled project manager /wedding planner. She was professional from the first e-mail and was very efficient and prompt in response throughout the process. This is important since we live in Norway and had never been to the wedding venue. She responded to my e-mails regardless of whether she was ill, busy with other weddings or it was weekend! She was easy to communicate with, directly, come up with good advice and creative solutions when we were unsure or chose solutions that were difficult to implement. She sent all options in a clear way with prices and pictures and never too many choices at once. She reassured us and made us relax when we were stressing a “little” towards the end. She responded patiently to all our strange questions. She made us feel confident that our wishes and needs were really taken into account!
    The suppliers she recommended were top class, from the catering company, flower decorator, hairdresser to musician, photographer, Dj, barmen and the Celebrant. She followed up before, during and after the wedding and we are forever grateful for the perfect completion of the entire process. Our guests went to her on our wedding day and celebrated her work. They felt everything was incredible and that they were living a dream! We are so grateful and happy to conclude that due to her thorough planning the wedding was perfect! You can feel confident that you will have a perfect wedding planning process if you choose proficient Francesca from SposiamoVi. She exudes warmth, patience and determination.
    We highly recommend lovely Francesca

Sent on 10/16/2017

Sammy · Married on 09/02/2017

Sara Bartolini at SposiamoVi planned our wedding and it was well beyond our wildest dreams. We got married over Labor Day weekend 2017 in Tuscany at the small resort Borgo Pignano. We had only been to Italy once before, a year earlier to scout venues, so we knew next to nothing about the region, the language or the culture (other than loving the food!). Sara walked us through every single aspect of the process seamlessly: from sourcing vendors to negotiating costs on our behalf; from making our design inspirations a reality to translating any cultural differences with vendors; from top-line budgeting to second-to-second coordination on the big day, Sara executed every aspect with tact, professionalism and creativity. Simply put: We couldn't have pulled it off without her — nor would we have wanted to! She's amazing.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Naseem · Married on 07/03/2017

Words can't describe how amazing Silvia Galli and the SposiamoVi team were. Our dream Lake Como wedding could not have happened without them. Silvia is so talented and what every bride needs - professional, organized and patient! Wedding planning is such a long and difficult process and having a destination wedding means it is even more difficult. Silvia will hold your hand every step of the way. I changed my mind a million times and she was always patient and accommodating and never seemed to get flustered. Even more importantly, you will never feel like your budget is a problem or that you are being judged for the choices you make (which is how we felt with some of the other planners we met with before choosing SposiamoVi). Silvia worked exceptionally hard to give us exactly what we wanted and all of her recommendations were spot on. She gives you 100% of her attention and is always responsive over email, and you will be the only wedding she works on during a particular weekend.

As a self-proclaimed perfectionist and control freak, I have never been so calm and happy as I was on my wedding day and I owe that all to Silvia, Clea and Carlotta who put me at total ease. I didn't worry about a single thing because I knew I could trust it was all being taken care of. Even when there were inevitable issues that came up, it was all handled smoothly without my or my husband needing to get involved or distracting from our wedding night.

We had guests from all over the world and they are still talking about the best wedding they have ever attended (some admittedly tried to find something to complain about and couldn't; others said we aimed for perfection and surpassed it). I highly recommend SposiamoVi and especially Silvia Galli's services - they will exceed all of your expectations and really make your dream wedding come true! I just wish I could do it all over again!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/27/2017

I am a New Yorker in the wedding business (I own a luxury wedding venue), so I wanted to do something very different than what I see every day. Italy is our favorite place on Earth, so my fiance and I decided to have the wedding there. Although I am a professional and I plan weddings every day of my life, I simply do not know how I would have done it without Valentina of Sposiamovi. It is ABSOLUTELY 100% IMPERATIVE that you hire an Italian wedding planner for an Italian wedding, especially in Ravello. And I couldn't recommend Sposiamovi more.

From day 1, Valentina and Sylvia warned me that weddings in Ravello are "complicated" and "difficult," which I know now is VERY VERY TRUE, but I forged ahead anyway and they supported all of my crazy ideas and made it all happen flawlessly, despite all of the challenges! They were both patient, kind, available, and flexible. They understood the kind of wedding I wanted to have and did everything to make sure it was perfect. They both have exquisite taste and wonderful personalities. You will love every day of planning with Valentina and the special days of working with Sylvia too! I love them and I know every bride will love them too.

All in all, it was the most magical weekend of my life thanks to Valentina and Sposiamovi. They are the BEST in the biz!

Sent on 11/01/2017

SposiamoVi's reply:

Thank you Lisa! It was a great team work, and we could have not done it without your inputs and creativity either! It was very inspiring and motivating to work with such a great Colleague! Love to you both and families! Silvia & Vale

Allison · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I were incredibly lucky to have Sara Bartolini as our wedding planner from SposiamoVi. When we realized we had to plan our whole wedding in less than 6 months, we immediately looked for a wedding planning service in Italy. After speaking to a few companies, SposiamoVi was by far the most responsive, and understanding. Sara was immediately attentive and incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. Because of our time restraint, it was certainly stressful at times, but I was always reassured knowing that Sara was in charge. Our wedding ended up being far better than we could have ever imagined. Sara paid attention to every little detail and knew exactly what I had envisioned. She was a calming presence on the day and had everything under control. It was such a relief to have someone there to constantly check up on me and see if I needed anything. We could immediately tell how much she truly cared about our wedding and making sure everyone was happy. Both of our families immediately loved Sara and were so blown away by how beautiful the wedding was and how smoothly everything went. Even though we dealt with bad weather and a few changes in plans, Sara kept everything running efficiently and seamlessly. We cannot thank Sara and SposiamoVi enough for the work that went in to our wedding. It is a day we will never forget.

Sent on 05/14/2017

amanda · Married on 09/18/2016

Sara Bartolini was literally an angel sent from heaven to help us plan our wedding. She was incredibly diligent, knowledgeable, and organized. Sara very quickly went from wedding planner to instrumental asset and ended as a lifelong friend. She seamlessly coordinated not only all of the wedding planning but she also (without demonstrating to any guests) last minute wedding mishaps (e.g. wind, rain, change of locations). Having a wedding planner like Sposiamovi allows you several benefits if planning a wedding in Italy: 1) prime list of amazing vendors, 2) guidance on which expenses should and should not be spared (e.g. for us, Sara encouraged us to get a wedding video done when we weren't sure this was worth the money - in the end, this is our absolute favorite wedding keepsake as it captures all of the live emotion of the day and a lovely way to share our destination wedding with people who could not make it), 3) a flat fee service (meaning a wedding planner is not incentivized to drive up cost) and 4) incredibly reliable and competent wedding planners.

We would wholeheartedly recommend Sposiamovi, and specifically, Sara to anyone!! Absolutely loved every moment of our experience.

The only thing I would have done differently is not purchase the additional concierge and website teams. These are serviced by individuals other than the core wedding planner teams and we found the expense didn't justify the work done.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/17/2016

Cinzia and her team turned my fairytale dream wedding into reality in Portofino this past September. All of our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever attended and will ever attend. Everything I could have ever imagined came to life not only on the wedding day itself, but for the entire wedding weekend including welcome dinner, rehearsal dinner, farewell brunch and farewell dinner (yes there were many events) - with many other activities planned in between. Cinzia and her team were always gracious in responding to all of our emails and concerns, even our guests. Cinzia, Alice and Clea were extremely helpful during our initial visit to Portofino 6 months before the wedding to help us with menu tastings and my hair and makeup trial. They also helped us throughout all of the events during the wedding weekend. The wedding went perfectly smooth, and turned out more beautiful than I ever expected. Huge thanks to Carlotta for being by my side on the wedding day as I was getting ready and needed help getting into and out of my dress. Working with SposiamoVi was really fun and exciting to see everything unravel. I can't thank them enough for thinking of every little detail to make our wedding day so special.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Kay · Married on 09/16/2016

I contacted SposiamoVi after reading great reviews about the company and also finding them to be the most responsive and helpful of the vendors I reached out to. After our first face-to-face Skype call with Alice and Sara, I knew we had made the right decision. Every single step of the way, they were on top of everything I needed to know. Wedding planning can be stressful, but SposiamoVi ensured not to overwhelm me at any time, making sure that once one aspect of the wedding was dealt with and paid for, we'd then concentrate on the next. Their proposal pdfs are phenomenal; laid out so beautifully, prices always stated and examples always shown. In emails I received, I was always given every option available to me laid out perfectly and in a very easy to understand way. It's one thing having quality pdfs/proposals, but another thing for the service provided to live up to the standard expected - but at no time was I let down by any of the vendors they work with. Our catering company was fabulous, from the outstanding food right to the layout of the tables. The castle we chose was decked out so beautifully, it's hard to believe just how stunning our special day was. Alice worked closest with us and from our rehearsal dinner, to our big day and even afterwards, she was always there when we needed her. Alice took control of our event and is a very special, warm and beautiful person. We felt like our day was as big a priority to her & SposiamoVi, as it was to us, the bride and groom. To say she went above and beyond the call of duty would be an understatement. To give an example; at the end of the night, more guests than anticipated had stayed until the very end of the event, meaning that our transport numbers on the shuttle service became a little lopsided. Alice and her brother kindly drove my husband and I back to our hotel in their own time, along with other guests, which meant we could fit more guests on the transport we booked. Super service all round.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Gazal · Married on 09/12/2016

SposiamoVi made our dreams come true!! We worked with Alice to plan a wedding in Pienza for September 2016. Although we had only 8 months to plan, Alice and her team were able to deliver a wedding much more beautiful than I had ever hoped for. For the last 8 months, I exchanged emails with Alice almost daily - no question or request was too small or insignificant. She paid the utmost attention to every detail and was always available to assist when I needed her. She was even able to book a tailor for me when I had a complete dress emergency a few days before the wedding. She came to four appointments with me and translated everything, as the tailor did not speak English. The dress came out beautifully and I have Alice to thank for it!

Having a destination wedding can seem daunting, and frankly, I don't think it's possible to do it without the help of an experienced and professional wedding planner. SposiamoVi is just that. They took care of everything leading up the wedding and on the wedding itself so that I could just sit back and enjoy the day. Everything went off without a hitch and I am and will always be truly grateful for Alice and her amazing team.

If you are considering a destination wedding in Italy, look no further than SposiamoVi for wedding planning services. You will not regret it!

Sent on 10/04/2016

SposiamoVi's reply:

Dear Gazal, thank you so much for your precious and kind words. I sincerely loved planning yours and Tyler's wedding and it has been a real pleasure realizing all of your dreams.

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

Francesca,

You will obviously get a much longer thank you from us, but I wanted to let you know quickly how amazing you were in helping us sort out our wedding - we had the most amazing weekend and can't have wished for a more lovely person to have helped us with our planning! You were truly incredible and we were so lucky to find you!

Thank you for all of your hard work.

Sarah and Tom xxxxx