153 Reviews for Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht

Single Religion (1)
Vow Renewal (1)
Jewish (1)
153 Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht Reviews

Mmmm!! My heart is so happy. Katrina could not have been more Heaven Sent! My Husband and I booked Katrina on a Wednesday evening for our Elopement that same week on a Friday! She agreed to HIKE up to the Pennybacker Bridge Overlook to marry us and it was MAGICAL! I did not want to use a Judge and Court. It seemed unaligned with my truth and my stand for Love and "Forever Honeymoons" so finding someone to marry us that had the same beliefs and values of Life, Spirituality, and Love was definitely a Blessing.

Katrina, thank you so much for your Loving energy, Truthful and Loving words, and for living your passion! We are so grateful for you!

Profile Picture Grecia, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Katrina was incredibly helpful with creating the perfect ceremony for me and my husband. We struggled with finding the right words to express ourselves and she scheduled a meeting with us to have an "interview" which was almost theraputic. She took our stories and humor and created a masterpiece. She is personable, creative, professional, and well, she's just really good at what she does.

Profile Picture Teresa, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Katrina was PERFECT. We could not have asked for a better officiant. We originally wanted someone that we knew personally to marry us and were pretty nervous when we realized we were going to have to go another route. Katrina quickly became part of our family. She read us both so well and wrote the most touching and personal ceremony for us. We had a few non-traditional elements to include, and she did not bat an eye. Katrina was simply perfection.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Katrina is THE BEST! She spent an incredible amount of time working with us to make sure that our ceremony would be personal and perfect!. She was professional, personable, flexible, and was even early to our wedding. I am a local wedding photographer, and as such, have experience with many different officiants. I can tell you that Katrina is the best of the best! Book her NOW...you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Donny, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Katrina is absolutely the best.

When we began to plan our wedding, my wife and I quickly realized that we needed to find somebody special to perform the ceremony but had no idea where to begin.

Then late one night, while googling through Austin celebrants on my phone, I came across Katrina's page. Her style and philosophy spoke directly to me, and when my wife woke up, she agreed.

When we first met with Katrina, our positive impressions were confirmed. She has a lovely heart and personality. Katrina quickly put us at ease - asking all the right questions and helping us develop the perfect ceremony.

Every time my wife and I read through the ceremony in advance, we would start crying, and the wedding itself was no exception.

It was a truly beautiful ceremony that we will never forget, and we couldn't have done it without Katrina.

Not only did Katrina help us better articulate our love for each other, but we made a new friend and had fun in the process.

Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Tony, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Katrina was AMAZING! She did a wonderful job with our ceremony. Many of our friends commented after at how great it was. Katrina took the time to meet with us, listen to our story, and make the ceremony about us. She had a great information packet and ceremony ideas and we really got to custom tailor it to fit us. It was just what we wanted. Thank you Katrina

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Katrina was exactly what we were looking for! We met once and person and got to know her and she got to know us. She is very professional and personable. She really listened to our story and what was important to us about our relationship. She is very organized and guided us towards our perfect ceremony! Even when I added a last piece to the ceremony about 20 minutes before we walked down the isle she was flexible and talked through some options with me. The ceremony was just wonderful, she is was amazing. Every word was spoken with such meaning that I think that is what really made it special . Katrina truly cares about the couples and it really shows. I would highly recommend her to all couples getting married!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/17/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, No Denomination

Katrina was amazing, we couldn't have asked for a better officiant. She did a really great job of getting us to open up to her when telling her about ourselves and our relationship. She then comes up with a "couple's story" that she reads as part of the ceremony. The first time she read it back to us we both wanted to cry. It's strange hearing your story and why you love each other put into words, but I'm so glad that she does this. It was so unique! I've never been to a wedding where the ceremony was so personal. There is nothing cookie-cutter or generic about Katrina's ceremonies. She was extremely easy to work with and always prompt when responding to emails and questions. I would book her again in a heart beat, and I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend her to anyone getting married in the Austin area.

Profile Picture Brandi, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Agnostic, No Denomination

Katrina was wonderful! We couldn’t have been more pleased with our ceremony. She took the time to help us create a deeply personal, meaningful experience. We highly recommend to anyone getting married in the Austin area.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I'm so happy that we went with Katrina as the officiant for our wedding!! She was so helpful and the ceremony was so beautiful. She helped keep it sweet and simple which was perfect for our little private ceremony :)

Profile Picture Megan, 10/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Katrina was an absolute joy! From the moment I met, she put me at ease about how the ceremony would go. She had an answer to every ridiculous question I had. She sent a whole packet for us to fill out via email to get to know my husband and I a little better. We were able to pick exactly how the ceremony was going to in terms of length, mood, different rituals, and our vows. Every detail was chosen by us and I loved that. But she also had a guiding hand that helped us shape the most perfect ceremony for us. And she followed exactly what she said she would during the ceremony. She was always very professional and I would 150% recommend Katrina for your big day!

Profile Picture Autumn, 10/1/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Customized Vows

I don’t think I’ve ever been so passionate about a review before in my life. Katrina was an absolute delight to work with. I still tear up thinking about our day and whole heartily believe that I wouldn’t have been what it was without her there. She is a dream and you need her, trust me.

Profile Picture Alexis, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

There aren't enough words to describe how perfect Katrina is. Let me just say, you get a BANG for your buck with her. She goes above and beyond and out of her way to provide you with guidance, feedback and structure. I had little to no idea how a wedding is typically structured/run, but she's done this so many times, she has it down to a science. Additionally, I grew up in a Hindu family and married an American man. We wanted our ceremony to blend in both of our cultures and Katrina made it so easy and was so flexible with integrating Hindu traditions into our wedding. She also provided wonderful guidance to make our ceremony smooth. Lastly, she has a calming influence and has such wonderful insight. She truly puts you at ease with her positive and relaxed energy. She truly gave us the perspective that this is not a theater, people are not paying to watch a performance, this day is about YOU and nothing you can do would ruin your day. Be exactly who you are and how you'd like to be, the moment is about your love. I don't have enough great things to say about her. Oh, there is one more thing - my hair was splitting and she busted a brush and hair spray out of her purse and fixed my hair before the ceremony! Like HOW much more perfect can she be!?!?

Profile Picture Priya, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Katrina was amazing! We had a hard time finding an officiant that we really connected with, luckily we found Katrina three months before our wedding. Even though we were pressed for time, Katrina took her time to walk us through everything and was very responsive and supportive. She's an amazing writer and I loved hearing "our story". Such a unique and awesome experience.

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Katrina is the best you'll find! She takes the time to make your Ceremony personal and interesting. I've been to wedding after wedding where's it's "Blah blah blah say I do". Not with Katrina. I first saw her do a friend's wedding and she told all these stories about them - how they met, what they loved about each other, all these special and unique things I didn't even know about them! It was the most interesting and touching and meaningful wedding ceremony I had ever seen. I knew immediately I had to have her for my wedding. And it was amazing! And people were asking me for her info after. How often is the wedding ceremony that amazing?! Most people are just itching to get to the reception but not with Katrina. Everyone will be fully captivated by your ceremony with her. She also has wonderful ideas on meaningful ceremonies or poems, etc. you can chose from. Love love love! It was perfect!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Katrina was great! We planned our wedding in Texas while living in Vermont and Katrina was always available to Skype, chat or email. She performed a beautiful ceremony and really took the time to get to know us, and our story.

Profile Picture Liz, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Katrina is truly a magician with words and wove a touching personal story for us that I didn't think was possible. I've been to a number of weddings and very rarely do I find an officiant that pulls you in, regardless of whether you're the bride, groom, family, or friends.

My husband was shocked at the initial estimate we received from Katrina, but I assured him this was pretty standard, if not slightly lower, for the industry in this city especially if she lived up to all the great reviews I had read. He was still concerned about the price tag after our first meeting, but the second meeting turned it around 180. Katrina interviewed us for a while (which was slightly nerve-wracking but fun) and then took 10 minutes to whip up a story from our responses. She took everything we gave her and turned it into a beautiful story that flowed seamlessly and represented us perfectly. We're nerdy, we're not super classy folks, and we love to joke around. Katrina incorporated this feel into our story. She put US into words in less than an hour. MAGIC.

She will walk you through every step of the way in creating the ceremony that you want and offer honest advice when she thinks it may not go over well. Katrina cares and her words and actions show it. Our guests still compliment us about how beautiful and personal the ceremony was.

Don't hesitate. Get on this right now!

Profile Picture Tomi, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Katrina was the perfect choice for our June wedding. We met with her almost a year ago, and found her so personable and relatable. We then sat down with her a few months before the wedding to go over our ceremony. We talked about what we loved about each other, how we grew together etc. We though she was taking notes the whole time, but at the end she asked if we wanted to hear it. She read us the most beautiful, personal, and touching ceremony that she wrote right there on the spot! The day of the wedding, Katrina came early and prepared. Not only did she have copies of our vows, but tissues folded perfectly sticking out of her portfolio for us to use as needed during ceremony. She delivered a beautiful and eloquent ceremony. Our family and friends are still raving over how personalized and unique the ceremony was. Katrina was a breeze to work with. She offered guidance and advice without being pushy or bossy. She was flexible when I decided that I wanted to change our reading. Overall, I can absolute say that Katrina is the best and truly loves what she does. Words can't express how thankful we were to have her as a part of our wedding. We will cherish our ceremony for the rest of our lives. Thank you Katrina!

Profile Picture allison, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

Katrina is a wonderful, amazing, perfect officiant. She saved our wedding and wildly exceeded all my expectations!

My husband's family is Jewish and my family is Christian and both of our families wanted to include traditional aspects of each faith in the ceremony. We had a really difficult time finding the right officiant for our wedding who would make all parties happy. It was becoming a real source of stress and sadness! We needed someone who came across as serious but could be flexible and blend traditional & modern. When we met with Katrina, I joked that "there was no pressure- she just had to be all things to all people and make everyone happy." Well, I didn't really think it was possible, but she actually did! I got so many compliments on her and our ceremony. Many people told me it was the best ceremony they had ever been to. My mother-in-law told me our officiant was a good choice and imbued everything with a lot of meaning. Flawless victory!

I am very sure we weren't the easiest couple to work with! Our ceremony was complicated! Katrina performed it completely flawlessly. I honestly cannot think of a single thing she could have improved. And I love the fact that we got married by an English professor. She was also consistently responsive, very organized, provides lots of quality material to help you craft your ceremony, and was wonderful at our rehearsal.

I'm so glad Katrina officiated our wedding. She was the right choice and then some. You won't regret hiring Katrina!

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Agnostic, Jewish, Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony

Katrina was everything and more!! She met with us, got to know us, gave great ceremony recommendations, and was very patient. She had so many great ideas for our ceremony and we think it was just perfect for us and exactly what we were imagining. We are still getting comments about how lovely the ceremony was! I highly recommend Spoken Heart Ceremonies :)

Profile Picture Paige, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Katrina was a superstar! It went so smoothly and we couldn't ask for a better officiant! I felt so calm and relaxed with her. She is an excellent writer and made our ceremony so personable and special. We got so many compliments from our guests about her. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She made the day beautiful.

Profile Picture Adrienne, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Katrina was extremely easy to work with. She had everything ready for us to customize our ceremony. She performed a beautiful ceremony and was very flexible on the day of the wedding as I was so stressed out!

Profile Picture Angela, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Katrina is wonderful! I am a fellow officiant and own my own wedding venue. I referred Katrina to a couple whose wedding I was unable to perform. I knew she would be professional, warm, and kind, and that her ceremony would be heartfelt. When checking in after the wedding, SMILES ALL AROUND! Our couple loved her, my coordinator adored her, and I will be sending many more weddings her way. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Katrina is an amazing person and professional.
We really wanted someone who understood that we did not want a traditional ceremony. We had many ideas, but did not know where to start. Katrina's organizational and writing skills made it super easy for us to come up with what we wanted in just a couple days. We also appreciated that she included the steps we needed to take in order to make everything official - such as the marriage license and changing a last name.
Most importantly, we felt confident and relaxed with Katrina. All of our close family guests thought every word and piece of our ceremony was absolutely unique and beautiful.
We highly recommend Katrina! We can't thank her enough.

Profile Picture Lainie, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews