Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events Reviews

Kim · Married on 10/01/2016

2.2
      0.5
      1.5

Make sure you have clarity on roles/accountability for break-down and clean up, especially if something is lost or misplaced.

Sent on 10/30/2016
  • I

Iesha · Married on 05/09/2015

3.0

My fiancé and I hired Vanessa about 2 1/2 months from our wedding date. We pretty much planned our own wedding but we really did need someone to help us tie up the last loose ends for our wedding. Upon our first meeting with her, she seemed like the perfect coordinator that could assist us in our big day and help relieve some stress off of us. She in fact proved to be different...the last venues that we needed to book was recommended to us within the final weeks leading up to the wedding. Leaving us to find our own final venues, a service I hired her for. Sometimes, it was very difficult to get in contact with Vanessa and she would only touch bases with us through email which took days for a response from her and even a follow up email from myself. My fiancé and I had to let Vanessa on the week of our wedding because she wasn't fulfilling her part as our wedding coordinator for our ceremony and reception. We ended up spending extra money on another coordinator that made our wedding spectacular and very well perfect. We really hired Vanessa because of all the awesome reviews of her quality work as other clients have mentioned...but as a former client, I wouldn't recommend Vanessa unless you and your fiancé are DIY people that only needs coordination for your wedding.

Sent on 05/13/2015