Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events Reviews

Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events 5
Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events 6
Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events 7

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2012

Vanessa and her team really made my day stress free ! I booked her for her Day of package and couldn't be more happier ! She contacted all my vendors and made a strict timeline for the whole day ! Everything happened when it was suppose to happened and smoothly ! She was defiantly "Johnny on the spot" ! Her prices are also extremely reasonable ! I would recommend her to all my friends ! Thank You Spectacular Saturdays for helping make my day a dream come true !

Sent on 06/01/2013
  • User3120757 · 2+ years ago

Best wedding planner in savannah Georgia! Very helpful and fair prices ! Stress free !

Sent on 03/08/2013

Chelsea · Married on 06/07/2014

Vanessa was awesome! My fiancé and I were from out of town and she was so helpful to make Savannah connections with my florist, bakery, etc! We came to Savannah and she did the rest! We didn't have to worry about a thing! Thank you for making our big day Spectacular. We didn't stress at all and our wedding day was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 06/22/2014
  • ktv92284

Kimberly · Married on 11/16/2013

I hired Vanessa as a “ceremony only” coordinator for my wedding day. She relieved me of SO much stress, I really don’t know what I would have done without her. I am normally a very calm person but it doesn’t matter on your wedding day…..I may have seemed calm on the outside but I was freaking out. I literally did not have to worry about a single vendor the day of. Everyone was on time, things were perfectly in place and we actually ended up starting the ceremony EARLY which gave us more time to celebrate with our guests at the reception. Brides, you do not need the added stress of having to plan your own timeline and deal with all the vendors on your wedding day. Spend a little extra money and hire Vanessa….she truly was one of our most important “purchases”. Thank you so much for everything, Vanessa!

Sent on 12/24/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/25/2014

2.5
      3.5

I had a hard time staying in contact with Vanessa. I would call her and she wouldn't return calls. I was very disappointed during the week of my wedding when I didn't hear from her at all. I had to contact her to inquire about why I hadn't heard from her. She in fired me that she was busy with another previous wedding. Also, my wedding rehearsal was rushed and there were various issue during my wedding that should have been handled. Overall, I would not recommend this wedding planner. However, if you are on a tight budget this planner may be an option.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events's reply:

We will not make excuses and will always strive to become better than we were yesterday. We are a very very good company respected throughout the city of Savannah. We are constantly referred to brides by this city’s best wedding cake designers, photographers, venues, resorts and of course other brides. We are not referred because of our extremely friendly prices. We are referred because we call back our clients quicker than expected, we are available almost 24 7, we go beyond what’s expected constantly and we do all of this and more because of our passion for your event. We understand how important this day is and we deliver all we have into it.

In this particular event as with all events we had plans to talk the week of the wedding. We understand this can be a busy week and when this bride could not find the time to catch up we offered to meet a half hour before the rehearsal. This was also impossible for the bride. The only issue during the wedding was the grooms grandmother could not find the ceremony location. This is a huge deal, but she was not part of our wedding party and not our responsibility. All we can do is what we offered, wait until she shows up. Everything else was perfect. As for the rehearsal, there were dinner reservations to meet after the rehearsal and unfortunately the wedding party was 30 minutes late to the rehearsal. I felt we still had a great walk through and we offered to go over it again.

Overall we thought it was a Spectacular Wedding. The bride and family seemed very happy and we received compliments after the ceremony from the guest. We will be left confused by the review.

Kim · Married on 10/01/2016

2.2
      0.5
      1.5

Make sure you have clarity on roles/accountability for break-down and clean up, especially if something is lost or misplaced.

Sent on 10/30/2016
  • I

Iesha · Married on 05/09/2015

3.0

My fiancé and I hired Vanessa about 2 1/2 months from our wedding date. We pretty much planned our own wedding but we really did need someone to help us tie up the last loose ends for our wedding. Upon our first meeting with her, she seemed like the perfect coordinator that could assist us in our big day and help relieve some stress off of us. She in fact proved to be different...the last venues that we needed to book was recommended to us within the final weeks leading up to the wedding. Leaving us to find our own final venues, a service I hired her for. Sometimes, it was very difficult to get in contact with Vanessa and she would only touch bases with us through email which took days for a response from her and even a follow up email from myself. My fiancé and I had to let Vanessa on the week of our wedding because she wasn't fulfilling her part as our wedding coordinator for our ceremony and reception. We ended up spending extra money on another coordinator that made our wedding spectacular and very well perfect. We really hired Vanessa because of all the awesome reviews of her quality work as other clients have mentioned...but as a former client, I wouldn't recommend Vanessa unless you and your fiancé are DIY people that only needs coordination for your wedding.

Sent on 05/13/2015