Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events Reviews

Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events 5
Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events 6
Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events 7

Vanessa · Married on 04/04/2015

My daughter's wedding was everything I wanted it to be thanks to Vanessa and her team. She worked with me throughout the entire planning process and always got back to me with answers and recommendations quickly. I used vendors off her preferred list, the florist, the photographer and the bakery and they all did an amazing job. She took care of the chair rentals and booked rooms for me. She truly goes above and beyond. Having her as my liaison and contact person for the rehearsal and the wedding was such a blessing, she kept things moving and took charge. The ceremony and wedding ran so smoothly. I was stress free because I knew Vanessa was attending to the details, therefore I truly enjoyed every minute of the weekend. I was so nervous about having a destination wedding and could not have done it without Vanessa on board. Vanessa's advice, support and guidance is priceless. She would reassure me and always calmed me down. She said the wedding was going to be wonderful and she was absolutely correct. She was a pleasure to work with, my voice of reason and I will miss working with her.

Carol

Sent on 11/08/2016

Beth · Married on 02/28/2015

Vanessa and her team were fabulous! The wedding reception was great fun for us because they took care of everything and kept the event running smoothly. From start to finish they made sure that all the details were perfectly executed. They were a pleasure to work with and showed great professionalism and commitment before, durning and after the wedding!! Thanks Spectacular Saturdays!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Tracie · Married on 02/22/2015

Vanessa Saturday was awesome. From the moment we hired her, she was all in with us in coordinating the many activities and tasks for the day. We simply shared with her our vision, and she did it. Vanessa was there for our rehearsal to walk us through (we had basically no idea what we were doing!) She took the lead, and that's what we needed. On the day of, she was there well in advance preparing everything. She was really punctual, and got right down to business, which is exactly what we needed. Couldn't say enough good things. Thanks, Vanessa :)
    -Tom/Tracie

Sent on 02/26/2015

Mariah · Married on 01/03/2015

Paying for Vanessa Saturday of Spectacular Saturdays was probably the best money I spent on the entire wedding. We paid for her month-of package and she helped us sooo much on every single to ensure that our wedding went flawlessly. I was most concerned about finalizing with coordinating all of the vendors, especially on the day of our wedding. She handled every phone call and organized everything. We made some DIY decorations and she laid those out for us. During the reception, she gathered all of our DIY decorations, gifts, etc and brought them up to the room for us. She even helped me out with several small day-of emergencies. There is no way you will find a better coordinator than Vanessa Saturday. Seriously the best money I spent on the entire wedding. I was in no way paid or forced into writing this review!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Jocelyn · Married on 11/29/2014

Vanessa is a dream! I reached out to her about 6 months before my wedding and she stepped right in and owned it! I was nervous being in Atlanta and the wedding being in Savannah, but she handled everything for me and did it all very efficiently and without any problem!!! She thought of things I would have never anticipated, created a wonderful timeline and did day of execution like a champ! I don't know what we would have done without Vanessa! Even my husband is saying what a wonderful job she did! She allowed me to be the bride and not to worry about a thing. I highly, highly recommend her! :-)

Sent on 12/03/2014

Kelly · Married on 11/15/2014

Vanessa Saturday is the best wedding planner in the Savannah, Georgia area. Her knowledge, skills and experience in weddings is unbelievable. I could not have done this without her. Every detail was planned, thought and sought after. She went above and beyond her job title. Vanessa you have made a very special place in our lives that will last us forever. You made our wedding day the most Spectacular event we have ever experience. All the guest are still calling and talking about every detail and how beautiful this ceremony and reception was. Thank you for your hard work. You did it all.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Jenny · Married on 10/04/2014

Vanessa and her team are absolutely wonderful - she found me great vendors within our budget and made the day truly special.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Ellyn · Married on 08/30/2014

When my daughter suggested we engage a wedding planner for her wedding I had some doubts about just how necessary it really was. Vanessa made all the difference to our event. From checking in monthly during the planning phase to answer questions, to handling the emergency of dress alternations needed the week of the wedding, she provided all the services needed with a personal touch. We met with Vanessa on Friday afternoon before the wedding and from that point she took control of all the details beginning with rehearsal that evening though the entire day of the wedding - start to 11 PM finish. I can not thank her enough for her support and professionalism during this time. You can count on her to make things happen!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Susannah · Married on 05/10/2014

Vanessa was amazing! We used Spectacular Saturdays to help us coordinate our wedding day and I don't think we could have gotten through it without Vanessa and her assistant! They took care of all the details and helped me with anything I asked! They were there all day and stayed until I left. I couldn't of asked for better people to help me out on my big day!

Natacha · Married on 05/10/2014

Vanessa was so easy to work with and very flexible. She set up our reception beautifully!

Audrey · Married on 05/10/2014

I chose Vanessa of Spectacular Saturdays as my Day-of-coordinator for my wedding last Saturday. She was absolutely amazing in every way. She went above and beyond for months before the wedding... we met on multiple occasions at the venue to discuss lay-out, she suggested other vendors at my request, and she emailed me to check in on a regular basis - this is WAY more than I expected from her. On the actual day of the wedding she went to the venue and worked VERY hard to set up all of my decorations and made sure the lay-out was perfect (she didn't even call me on the day of because she just knew exactly what I wanted and it looked amazing)- she even stuck around to set-up the reception even though I had technically only contracted her to work up until the ceremony. She made my wedding an absolute success and was my favorite vendor in the whole process. I was able to completely relax and enjoy my day! She is also quite competitively affordable and should charge much more for the quality of service she provides!

Brian · Married on 04/26/2014

Vanessa Saturday saved our wedding. My fiancé and I live in NYC and we didn't think a destination in Savannah would work within our budget until we met our wedding savior, Vanessa.

She is amazing, professional, detail-oriented and truly a pleasure to be around. She went above and beyond what most planners would do and you could tell she was sincere about wanting us to have the best wedding ever.

Vanessa has connections for cake, music, flowers, rehearsal dinner locations, etc... Her expertise and attention to detail made our wedding a truly special experience.

I can't even fully articulate how much she did for us with a smile on her face the entire time. I would recommend her to anyone and I can guarantee you'll be happy with her services.

In all seriousness, she is the best wedding/event planner in Savannah and will be a big star one day. She's be perfect for any couple looking for a wedding planner. I can't stress enough how she saved our wedding.

She made two young people from NYC that only had three days in Savannah to "plan" a wedding pull off one of the most amazing weddings ever.

Sent on 04/29/2014

julie · Married on 04/12/2014

I found spectacular Saturday event planning services one afternoon after my fiance told me I could hire a wedding planner. She was the first planning services I contacted and after speaking with her on the phone, I knew I had found my match! Vanessa was such a wonderful person to work with and very reasonable. She got us the best price quotes with chair rentals. The officiant she had hired for us was all around amazing. She made our ceremony all about us. Our wedding cake was the best cake I've ever eaten in my life. We live about 3.5 hours from Savannah, but my husband is from there and if we were to ever plan another event in Savannah, I would choose this company all over again, for any event! She had a fast response and anytime I needed her to calm my bridezilla moments down, she was there, no matter if it was 10am or 10pm!!! Our ceremony and reception was everything we had envisioned plus so much more!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Laura · Married on 03/22/2014

We moved away from Savannah right in the middle of wedding planning, and I quickly realized I was going to need some help with logistics. After speaking with several event folks in the Savannah area, we decided to go with Vanessa based on value and her quick response. We chose her "month of" package, as most of the bookings for vendors had already been made and I really needed someone to decorate the day of and coordinate the vendors. Vanessa made great suggestions throughout the process (especially for my hair dresser!) and really helped things run smoothly the last few days before the wedding (we were only in town for four days prior). It was also really great to have someone orchestrating the reception and making things happen on time. If you're mostly DIY, but want some professional help to relieve some stress, definitely go with Vanessa.

Sent on 04/24/2014

Jessica · Married on 02/22/2014

To sum it up, VANESSA IS AMAZING. She's worth her weight in gold and I can't begin to describe how much I appreciate her making our day absolutely perfect.
    From start to finish (and after) she did an EXCELLENT job... she was prompt, professional, knowledgeable, calming and confident. My wedding was flawless and I owe it all to Vanessa, who went above and beyond to make sure we were stress free. She handled everything- rentals, vendors, ceremony, set up, etc. Vanessa was a blessing, we feel so lucky to have found her and through the process she's become a friend. If you're looking for a planner she's the best. Consider yourself lucky if you're able to work with her.

Sent on 02/24/2014

Lane · Married on 02/22/2014

Vanessa Saturday did a fabulous job! Her organizational skills are terrific....everything went off without a hitch!

Sent on 03/14/2014

Emily · Married on 12/14/2013

EXCELLENT!! I had my dream wedding!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Kenyatta · Married on 11/20/2013

I contacted Vanessa in less than two months before my big day and she responded immediately. She begin to work on my wedding as soon as we hung up the phone. There wasn't anything that I could think of that wasn't taken care of.. She handled it all. My wedding day came together so beautifully thanks to Spectacular Saturdays. My husband and I were very pleased.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Melissa · Married on 10/25/2013

Vanessa and Spectacular Saturdays were amazing!!! I could not have asked for a better planner for my wedding. She made everything so easy and stress free! I did not have to worry about a single thing on my wedding day. She took care of anything I needed!! I would recommend her for your wedding or event plus her price is great!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Caroline · Married on 04/13/2013

Vanessa was AMAZING! She had great recommendations & suggestions for everything. Seriously, everything! Best of all, she kept me totally calm when I started to freak out over the little things. I always felt so much better after talking to her. Though I had somewhat simple decorations, she made the venue look super elegant! Quite simply, she exceeded my expectations. Thanks so much Vanessa for making my perfect day, well, PERFECT!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Meagan · Married on 03/17/2013

So I only hired Vanessa for the month prior to my wedding, but from the second I stepped into the city for my food and wine tasting, she was with me every step of the way. She was flexible, and even offered me her own wedding veil because I lost mine in my move into my new home! She's one of those people that goes above and beyond the scope of what she's been hired for to make your special day as stress-free as possible, while also rolling with whatever conflict may arise. We had lots of random little things come up, but I didn't even feel like they were a big deal because I knew Vanessa had covered it :) If you want a seamless wedding weekend, she definitely is the one to hire. I actually feel like she's more of a friend now than she is a wedding planner. LOVE YOU VANESSA!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Michelle · Married on 03/09/2013

Thank you so much for everything Spectacular Saturday's did for me and my new hubby. We couldn't have asked for a better planner... It was the best day of my life and I didn't worry about a thing. You were definitely worth every penny!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Spectacular Saturday's is truly a full service business! Vanessa really listened to my ideas and made my dreams come true! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/01/2013

Van is awesome! She has the most amazing ideas and can make anyone's wedding beautiful and FUN! I was amazed at how she pulled it all together and gave us the most wonderful day.

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2012

Vanessa and her team really made my day stress free ! I booked her for her Day of package and couldn't be more happier ! She contacted all my vendors and made a strict timeline for the whole day ! Everything happened when it was suppose to happened and smoothly ! She was defiantly "Johnny on the spot" ! Her prices are also extremely reasonable ! I would recommend her to all my friends ! Thank You Spectacular Saturdays for helping make my day a dream come true !