Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events Reviews

114 | Savannah, GA

114 Reviews for Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events

Thank god for Vanessa. The Mansion On Forsyth Park hired her to do our ceremony for our wedding. Had I known how great she was and what a let down the staff at MOFP's event management team was we would have hired her as the coordinator for the reception and all! She was calm, cool, collected, such a professional and truly without her I don't know what I would have done on my wedding day. Vanessa was at the rehearsal and then wedding and helped us to a non-traditional processional, get everyone in place and went so above and beyond in all that she did. Loved her!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Madeline · Married on 05/16/2015

We hired Spectacular Saturdays for our May wedding in Savannah. Vanessa was always so accommodating and responsive throughout the planning process. She made planning a destination wedding easy and enjoyable. She was very knowledgeable of all the local vendors and was most helpful when selecting important wedding details.
    As for the week and day of the wedding- it would not have been as smooth or seamless without Vanessa and her team. Very happy we chose Spectacular Saturdays :)

Sent on 06/09/2015

Morgan · Married on 05/15/2015

I don't even think I have enough words to describe how awesome Vanessa and her team are...these guys were seriously the BEST decision I made out of all the thousands of decisions that come with wedding planning. They helped me find vendors, stay on top of contracts, fix any problems. They also helped to keep my stress level at a minimum the entire time! Vanessa and Bonnie were always easily reached, friendly, and were on top of everything. They also consistently checked in to make sure I was doing alright and to offer their help with whatever I needed. I literally couldn't have done it without them. Thank you guys for making my wedding so incredible!

Sent on 05/19/2015

We were very pleased with Vanessa and everything she did to make our wedding a success! She was pleasant, professional and had tons of suggestions for making the wedding planning less stressful. From coordinating vendors to assembling our gift bags, Vanessa made sure that everything was taken care of. We were planning our Savannah wedding while living in Chicago, so it was important that we had a wedding planner who could handle everything on the ground for us while we weren't there...Vanessa excelled and made sure that our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception were flawless! She offers a wide array of services to fit any couples needs. What a joy to work with!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Kristina · Married on 05/02/2015

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner than Vanessa. We chose Savannah as our venue for our destination wedding and we live over 5 hours away. She was so easy to work with and her follow up and responsiveness was superior. She worked so hard at making our wedding so special and it truly was. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. Her professionalism, patience, and compassion really shined through and ensured us that our day was just as important to her as it was to us and because of this, our destination wedding truly was perfect in Savannah!!! She was worth every penny and very affordable I might add as well! Vanessa truly knows her weddings and has a true gift with wedding event planning.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Christina · Married on 04/25/2015

Vanessa was wonderful to work with. Unlike most brides I did not have many ideas on how I wanted things. Vanessa was so easy to talk to and everything was so well organized. At the actual wedding and reception I was amazed how good it looked. I definitely have her to thank for that!! I think hiring a wedding and planner was the best wedding decision I made! Money well spent!!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Susan · Married on 04/11/2015

We contracted with Vanessa of Spectacular Saturdays to provide partial wedding planning services for my daughter's destination wedding in Savannah. Vanessa worked with my daughter and me over the course of 14 months. She was invaluable in helping us select the best vendors and work through every d

Sent on 05/06/2015

Vanessa and her team helped me plan the most beautiful wedding that has given us memories of a lifetime. Planning a wedding out of town can be stressful but having Vanessa and her team provide the vendors to coordinate my rehearsal/wedding day, allowed me to relax and enjoy myself with out having to worry. You don't even realize how much a planner is needed, till you're in it and see how it's effortless for you the bride but that's because your planners take on all the work you would have to worry about and do yourself not giving me the full opportunity to just enjoy each moment. I had to write this review because I desire to pay it forward in someone else having such an awesome experience as we did the weekend of our big day. We couldn't be more pleased and it's so nice to hear how much our guests enjoyed themselves.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Vanessa · Married on 04/04/2015

My daughter's wedding was everything I wanted it to be thanks to Vanessa and her team. She worked with me throughout the entire planning process and always got back to me with answers and recommendations quickly. I used vendors off her preferred list, the florist, the photographer and the bakery and they all did an amazing job. She took care of the chair rentals and booked rooms for me. She truly goes above and beyond. Having her as my liaison and contact person for the rehearsal and the wedding was such a blessing, she kept things moving and took charge. The ceremony and wedding ran so smoothly. I was stress free because I knew Vanessa was attending to the details, therefore I truly enjoyed every minute of the weekend. I was so nervous about having a destination wedding and could not have done it without Vanessa on board. Vanessa's advice, support and guidance is priceless. She would reassure me and always calmed me down. She said the wedding was going to be wonderful and she was absolutely correct. She was a pleasure to work with, my voice of reason and I will miss working with her.

Carol

Sent on 11/08/2016

Beth · Married on 02/28/2015

Vanessa and her team were fabulous! The wedding reception was great fun for us because they took care of everything and kept the event running smoothly. From start to finish they made sure that all the details were perfectly executed. They were a pleasure to work with and showed great professionalism and commitment before, durning and after the wedding!! Thanks Spectacular Saturdays!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Tracie · Married on 02/22/2015

Vanessa Saturday was awesome. From the moment we hired her, she was all in with us in coordinating the many activities and tasks for the day. We simply shared with her our vision, and she did it. Vanessa was there for our rehearsal to walk us through (we had basically no idea what we were doing!) She took the lead, and that's what we needed. On the day of, she was there well in advance preparing everything. She was really punctual, and got right down to business, which is exactly what we needed. Couldn't say enough good things. Thanks, Vanessa :)
    -Tom/Tracie

Sent on 02/26/2015

Mariah · Married on 01/03/2015

Paying for Vanessa Saturday of Spectacular Saturdays was probably the best money I spent on the entire wedding. We paid for her month-of package and she helped us sooo much on every single to ensure that our wedding went flawlessly. I was most concerned about finalizing with coordinating all of the vendors, especially on the day of our wedding. She handled every phone call and organized everything. We made some DIY decorations and she laid those out for us. During the reception, she gathered all of our DIY decorations, gifts, etc and brought them up to the room for us. She even helped me out with several small day-of emergencies. There is no way you will find a better coordinator than Vanessa Saturday. Seriously the best money I spent on the entire wedding. I was in no way paid or forced into writing this review!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Jocelyn · Married on 11/29/2014

Vanessa is a dream! I reached out to her about 6 months before my wedding and she stepped right in and owned it! I was nervous being in Atlanta and the wedding being in Savannah, but she handled everything for me and did it all very efficiently and without any problem!!! She thought of things I would have never anticipated, created a wonderful timeline and did day of execution like a champ! I don't know what we would have done without Vanessa! Even my husband is saying what a wonderful job she did! She allowed me to be the bride and not to worry about a thing. I highly, highly recommend her! :-)

Sent on 12/03/2014

Kelly · Married on 11/15/2014

Vanessa Saturday is the best wedding planner in the Savannah, Georgia area. Her knowledge, skills and experience in weddings is unbelievable. I could not have done this without her. Every detail was planned, thought and sought after. She went above and beyond her job title. Vanessa you have made a very special place in our lives that will last us forever. You made our wedding day the most Spectacular event we have ever experience. All the guest are still calling and talking about every detail and how beautiful this ceremony and reception was. Thank you for your hard work. You did it all.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Jenny · Married on 10/04/2014

Vanessa and her team are absolutely wonderful - she found me great vendors within our budget and made the day truly special.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Ellyn · Married on 08/30/2014

When my daughter suggested we engage a wedding planner for her wedding I had some doubts about just how necessary it really was. Vanessa made all the difference to our event. From checking in monthly during the planning phase to answer questions, to handling the emergency of dress alternations needed the week of the wedding, she provided all the services needed with a personal touch. We met with Vanessa on Friday afternoon before the wedding and from that point she took control of all the details beginning with rehearsal that evening though the entire day of the wedding - start to 11 PM finish. I can not thank her enough for her support and professionalism during this time. You can count on her to make things happen!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Susannah · Married on 05/10/2014

Vanessa was amazing! We used Spectacular Saturdays to help us coordinate our wedding day and I don't think we could have gotten through it without Vanessa and her assistant! They took care of all the details and helped me with anything I asked! They were there all day and stayed until I left. I couldn't of asked for better people to help me out on my big day!

Natacha · Married on 05/10/2014

Vanessa was so easy to work with and very flexible. She set up our reception beautifully!

Audrey · Married on 05/10/2014

I chose Vanessa of Spectacular Saturdays as my Day-of-coordinator for my wedding last Saturday. She was absolutely amazing in every way. She went above and beyond for months before the wedding... we met on multiple occasions at the venue to discuss lay-out, she suggested other vendors at my request, and she emailed me to check in on a regular basis - this is WAY more than I expected from her. On the actual day of the wedding she went to the venue and worked VERY hard to set up all of my decorations and made sure the lay-out was perfect (she didn't even call me on the day of because she just knew exactly what I wanted and it looked amazing)- she even stuck around to set-up the reception even though I had technically only contracted her to work up until the ceremony. She made my wedding an absolute success and was my favorite vendor in the whole process. I was able to completely relax and enjoy my day! She is also quite competitively affordable and should charge much more for the quality of service she provides!

Brian · Married on 04/26/2014

Vanessa Saturday saved our wedding. My fiancé and I live in NYC and we didn't think a destination in Savannah would work within our budget until we met our wedding savior, Vanessa.

She is amazing, professional, detail-oriented and truly a pleasure to be around. She went above and beyond what most planners would do and you could tell she was sincere about wanting us to have the best wedding ever.

Vanessa has connections for cake, music, flowers, rehearsal dinner locations, etc... Her expertise and attention to detail made our wedding a truly special experience.

I can't even fully articulate how much she did for us with a smile on her face the entire time. I would recommend her to anyone and I can guarantee you'll be happy with her services.

In all seriousness, she is the best wedding/event planner in Savannah and will be a big star one day. She's be perfect for any couple looking for a wedding planner. I can't stress enough how she saved our wedding.

She made two young people from NYC that only had three days in Savannah to "plan" a wedding pull off one of the most amazing weddings ever.

Sent on 04/29/2014

julie · Married on 04/12/2014

I found spectacular Saturday event planning services one afternoon after my fiance told me I could hire a wedding planner. She was the first planning services I contacted and after speaking with her on the phone, I knew I had found my match! Vanessa was such a wonderful person to work with and very reasonable. She got us the best price quotes with chair rentals. The officiant she had hired for us was all around amazing. She made our ceremony all about us. Our wedding cake was the best cake I've ever eaten in my life. We live about 3.5 hours from Savannah, but my husband is from there and if we were to ever plan another event in Savannah, I would choose this company all over again, for any event! She had a fast response and anytime I needed her to calm my bridezilla moments down, she was there, no matter if it was 10am or 10pm!!! Our ceremony and reception was everything we had envisioned plus so much more!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Laura · Married on 03/22/2014

We moved away from Savannah right in the middle of wedding planning, and I quickly realized I was going to need some help with logistics. After speaking with several event folks in the Savannah area, we decided to go with Vanessa based on value and her quick response. We chose her "month of" package, as most of the bookings for vendors had already been made and I really needed someone to decorate the day of and coordinate the vendors. Vanessa made great suggestions throughout the process (especially for my hair dresser!) and really helped things run smoothly the last few days before the wedding (we were only in town for four days prior). It was also really great to have someone orchestrating the reception and making things happen on time. If you're mostly DIY, but want some professional help to relieve some stress, definitely go with Vanessa.

Sent on 04/24/2014

Jessica · Married on 02/22/2014

To sum it up, VANESSA IS AMAZING. She's worth her weight in gold and I can't begin to describe how much I appreciate her making our day absolutely perfect.
    From start to finish (and after) she did an EXCELLENT job... she was prompt, professional, knowledgeable, calming and confident. My wedding was flawless and I owe it all to Vanessa, who went above and beyond to make sure we were stress free. She handled everything- rentals, vendors, ceremony, set up, etc. Vanessa was a blessing, we feel so lucky to have found her and through the process she's become a friend. If you're looking for a planner she's the best. Consider yourself lucky if you're able to work with her.

Sent on 02/24/2014

Lane · Married on 02/22/2014

Vanessa Saturday did a fabulous job! Her organizational skills are terrific....everything went off without a hitch!

Sent on 03/14/2014

Emily · Married on 12/14/2013

EXCELLENT!! I had my dream wedding!

Sent on 01/07/2014