Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events Reviews

Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events 1
Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events 2
Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events 3

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

I can't say enough great things about Vanessa. She was instrumental in insuring everything ran smoothly. I had very little stress the month leading up to the wedding and felt at ease the day of. Having Vanessa there allowed me to enjoy my day and the time I had with my friends and family. The only responsibility I had was to hang out with my bridesmaids and relax. When people ask me for advice I tell them higher a wedding planner at least for the day of the wedding. It was the best decision I made towards the wedding... Other than marrying my husband. Lol

Sent on 06/02/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/23/2016

Vanessa is amazing! She kept our day running smoothly and helped me in the weeks running up to the wedding with logistics and advice. Our day was perfect thanks to her!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Sue · Married on 04/02/2016

I highly recommend Vanessa Saturday of Spectacular Saturdays based on the outstanding results of our destination wedding. We weren’t really prepared for the entire process of planning the wedding of our dreams.
    Vanessa helped us envision the perfect wedding day, guided us through the planning process, and kept us focused on the vision for our wedding. She was instrumental in selecting the perfect and ideal venue, having a vast network of excellent resources, providing exceptional advice when we were confused, and making sure all the details received outstanding attention.
    She assisted us with establishing and remaining within our budget limitations, and when necessary kept us on track with deadlines as we moved closer to the day.
    Spectacular Saturdays vendor suggestions were fabulous, all of her recommendations exceeded our expectations. In addition, her exceptional knowledge of local vendors came to save us when certain vendors we had selected on our own failed to meet our expectations. She jumped right in, arranged for amazing local vendors that truly impressed us and our guests.
    Additionally, Vanessa has an exceptional sense of style. She incorporated our décor items tastefully with the venue’s ambiance, assisted us with ordering the right flatware and dinnerware, and arranged the centerpieces and table décor with elegance creating a totally glamorous experience.
    While it was our wedding, it was plain to see that it was Vanessa's event and she took the time to make sure the smallest details we never imagined received thoughtful consideration.
    Vanessa impressed us as well as our guest with creating a memorable event that everyone’s still talking about. The whole process would have been impossible without her, we are truly grateful.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Jenn · Married on 01/09/2016

Vanessa was absolutely 100% available to me throughout the entire wedding planning process (which lasted around 18 months for me) and I could not have asked for a more perfect day. She is just great at her job and goes above and beyond to meet the needs of her clients. I would recommend her to any and everyone. I felt genuinely cared about as a person, I didn't feel like she treated me as just another client. She is a wonderful person and a spectacular wedding planner. My wedding day was the best day of my life and I would absolutely hire her 100x over!!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Cristy · Married on 12/12/2015

Vanessa worked her magic to make our big day the best day of our lives! She was full of good advice throughout the planning process and was extremely friendly and easygoing! I was blown away with how amazing our reception looked when I walked in, and she did a fabulous job making everything flow smoothly throughout the night! I highly reccomend Spectacular Saturdays!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Amanda · Married on 12/05/2015

Vanessa made my wedding the prettiest and most fun wedding I could ever imagine! She took the time to get to know me and know exactly what I wanted and made it a reality all within my budget. If I were to get stressed for any reason she say something that would automatically make me feel better and calm! People are still talking about how great my wedding was and it's all because of her! She thinks of things that I would never have thought of but are important. Her tireless work ethic is amazing! She is also a very easy person to talk to! I can't say enough great things about Vanessa! She is spectacular!!

Sent on 01/07/2016
  • User5619405 · 2+ years ago

Vanessa was incredibly helpful throughout the entire wedding process. As an out of town bride, it was nice to have someone who is knowledgeable of Savannah and the local wedding industry, vendors, etc. She was very responsive and always had an answer for me. I would certainly recommend Vanessa to anyone looking for a wedding planner.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Tiffany · Married on 10/11/2015

Vanessa was absolutely great to work with. I found her because I knew her assistant. I was able to get in contact with her quickly to set up a meeting between my mother and sister (who both live out of town) and her. I felt that we clicked automatically, since she knew exactly what I wanted as for as the wedding. I was able to book her for the month of the wedding and set up weekly meetings. And from that point on, everything ran smoothly. From the rehearsal to the ceremony to the reception. I can't thank her enough for relieving that stress from my mother and I. I would recommend her to a million people if I could. Vanessa and Sharon were great!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Katherine · Married on 10/10/2015

Vanessa was excellent throughout the entire wedding process. We had a very stressful decision to make of moving the wedding inside, and she and her staff made the ceremony beautiful. Everything at the wedding ran very smoothly. I felt that she advocated for us with every vendor, and my family and I saw and felt how much she truly cared about making our day special, beautiful, and memorable. I highly recommend Spectacular Saturdays!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2015

I cannot say more good things about Vanessa Saturday-she was wonderful!! I have an extremely busy job and still decided to do a destination wedding-great for getting away from work that weekend but bad for finding time to plan and meet with vendors. I have loved the city of Savannah my whole life but knew nothing about vendors/locations etc because I lived 2 hours away in Charleston. Needless to say-I could not have planned my wedding without her! She was very professional and responsive and all of the vendors that she recommended were just what we were looking for. Prior to the wedding, she kept our wedding planning on track and was very available for questions and updates by email, text or phone call. During the wedding, she was behind the scenes making sure my wedding day ran seamlessly-even when we had to shift things around due to weather. Aside from being an excellent wedding planner, she is a lovely person to be around and I definitely overheard that a lot of the venues and vendors love working with her as well because of how pleasant and professional she is :) Thank you for making my wedding day so special Vanessa!! You can't go wrong by choosing her as your wedding planner!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Kimberly · Married on 09/19/2015

Vanessa is excellent to use one word. For the package I bought she was in contact with me monthly for almost a year leading up to the wedding and then frequently the week of. Considering she just had a child a few days before our special day she didn't skip a beat! She is extremely organized and resourceful. I had a beautiful day and can say for real that nothing went wrong. She took care of EVERYTHING! Vendor organization, guest questions and even things that I added the day of. I am so happy I decided to do something for myself and book a wedding planner! Thanks Vanessa.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Vanessa · Married on 09/19/2015

I can't say enough good things about Vanessa. I originally chose her because I found her online through a sea of wedding planners in Savannah and she had great reviews and we had the same first name so I thought - it's a sign! I am from Boston and was planning a destination wedding for 75 guests in Savannah. Vanessa literally took care of everything. I told her what i wanted, she sent me options, and then an invoice. Not being from Savannah, this alone made everything easier. I didn't get really stressed about my wedding until the day of my rehearsal when Vanessa showed up, having just had a baby 3 days earlier (!!!!), and said "I have this all under control. What are you worried about?" And that was so true. I did not worry about a single thing the day of my wedding. We had an outdoor ceremony followed by a reception at the 45 Bistro/The Marshall House and she and her coordinators had everything under control. She came by while we were getting ready for the wedding and I had a few errands and she took my programs and my updates to 45 Bistro and got everything set up. If you are looking for a wedding planner, stop looking now! Vanessa is AMAZING. She's nice, easy to work with, knows what she's doing, and made my wedding day the best day of my life. Thank you Vanessa!!! XO

Sent on 10/23/2015

Vanessa was fantastic! She helped the last month of planning (and then some) go so smoothly. She is so organized and handled all my vendors so I could focus on other things. She made sure that everything was set up just the way I wanted. I cannot speak highly enough of how she kept the entire ceremony and reception flowing. All my friends said it was the smoothest wedding they had ever attended. This efficiency was all thanks to Vanessa. She kept the flow going without making the reception feel rushed. We became friends and she was so amazing! Great value for what she charges! She is amazing! BOOK HER NOW!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Jason · Married on 07/25/2015

My new bride and I couldn't be more happy with Vanessa. If its your first wedding or your third wedding Vanessa will take the worry out of the planning. We had a tight budget and Vanessa worked with us to meet it. If you've just gotten engaged and have set a date, but are worried how it will all come together on your special day please call Spectacular Saturdays. Our day was so wonderful and the best part was we got to enjoy it without the hassle.

Sent on 08/07/2015

mallori · Married on 06/13/2015

My wedding and wedding planning was absolutely perfect because of Vanessa at Spectacular Saturdays. She was extremely professional, kind, responsive, and ever so helpful! I cannot wait to have another event to have her amazing help with!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Thank god for Vanessa. The Mansion On Forsyth Park hired her to do our ceremony for our wedding. Had I known how great she was and what a let down the staff at MOFP's event management team was we would have hired her as the coordinator for the reception and all! She was calm, cool, collected, such a professional and truly without her I don't know what I would have done on my wedding day. Vanessa was at the rehearsal and then wedding and helped us to a non-traditional processional, get everyone in place and went so above and beyond in all that she did. Loved her!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Madeline · Married on 05/16/2015

We hired Spectacular Saturdays for our May wedding in Savannah. Vanessa was always so accommodating and responsive throughout the planning process. She made planning a destination wedding easy and enjoyable. She was very knowledgeable of all the local vendors and was most helpful when selecting important wedding details.
    As for the week and day of the wedding- it would not have been as smooth or seamless without Vanessa and her team. Very happy we chose Spectacular Saturdays :)

Sent on 06/09/2015

Morgan · Married on 05/15/2015

I don't even think I have enough words to describe how awesome Vanessa and her team are...these guys were seriously the BEST decision I made out of all the thousands of decisions that come with wedding planning. They helped me find vendors, stay on top of contracts, fix any problems. They also helped to keep my stress level at a minimum the entire time! Vanessa and Bonnie were always easily reached, friendly, and were on top of everything. They also consistently checked in to make sure I was doing alright and to offer their help with whatever I needed. I literally couldn't have done it without them. Thank you guys for making my wedding so incredible!

Sent on 05/19/2015

We were very pleased with Vanessa and everything she did to make our wedding a success! She was pleasant, professional and had tons of suggestions for making the wedding planning less stressful. From coordinating vendors to assembling our gift bags, Vanessa made sure that everything was taken care of. We were planning our Savannah wedding while living in Chicago, so it was important that we had a wedding planner who could handle everything on the ground for us while we weren't there...Vanessa excelled and made sure that our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception were flawless! She offers a wide array of services to fit any couples needs. What a joy to work with!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Kristina · Married on 05/02/2015

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner than Vanessa. We chose Savannah as our venue for our destination wedding and we live over 5 hours away. She was so easy to work with and her follow up and responsiveness was superior. She worked so hard at making our wedding so special and it truly was. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. Her professionalism, patience, and compassion really shined through and ensured us that our day was just as important to her as it was to us and because of this, our destination wedding truly was perfect in Savannah!!! She was worth every penny and very affordable I might add as well! Vanessa truly knows her weddings and has a true gift with wedding event planning.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Christina · Married on 04/25/2015

Vanessa was wonderful to work with. Unlike most brides I did not have many ideas on how I wanted things. Vanessa was so easy to talk to and everything was so well organized. At the actual wedding and reception I was amazed how good it looked. I definitely have her to thank for that!! I think hiring a wedding and planner was the best wedding decision I made! Money well spent!!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Susan · Married on 04/11/2015

We contracted with Vanessa of Spectacular Saturdays to provide partial wedding planning services for my daughter's destination wedding in Savannah. Vanessa worked with my daughter and me over the course of 14 months. She was invaluable in helping us select the best vendors and work through every d

Sent on 05/06/2015

Vanessa and her team helped me plan the most beautiful wedding that has given us memories of a lifetime. Planning a wedding out of town can be stressful but having Vanessa and her team provide the vendors to coordinate my rehearsal/wedding day, allowed me to relax and enjoy myself with out having to worry. You don't even realize how much a planner is needed, till you're in it and see how it's effortless for you the bride but that's because your planners take on all the work you would have to worry about and do yourself not giving me the full opportunity to just enjoy each moment. I had to write this review because I desire to pay it forward in someone else having such an awesome experience as we did the weekend of our big day. We couldn't be more pleased and it's so nice to hear how much our guests enjoyed themselves.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Vanessa · Married on 04/04/2015

My daughter's wedding was everything I wanted it to be thanks to Vanessa and her team. She worked with me throughout the entire planning process and always got back to me with answers and recommendations quickly. I used vendors off her preferred list, the florist, the photographer and the bakery and they all did an amazing job. She took care of the chair rentals and booked rooms for me. She truly goes above and beyond. Having her as my liaison and contact person for the rehearsal and the wedding was such a blessing, she kept things moving and took charge. The ceremony and wedding ran so smoothly. I was stress free because I knew Vanessa was attending to the details, therefore I truly enjoyed every minute of the weekend. I was so nervous about having a destination wedding and could not have done it without Vanessa on board. Vanessa's advice, support and guidance is priceless. She would reassure me and always calmed me down. She said the wedding was going to be wonderful and she was absolutely correct. She was a pleasure to work with, my voice of reason and I will miss working with her.

Carol

Sent on 11/08/2016

Beth · Married on 02/28/2015

Vanessa and her team were fabulous! The wedding reception was great fun for us because they took care of everything and kept the event running smoothly. From start to finish they made sure that all the details were perfectly executed. They were a pleasure to work with and showed great professionalism and commitment before, durning and after the wedding!! Thanks Spectacular Saturdays!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2015