Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events Reviews

114 | Savannah, GA

114 Reviews for Spectacular Saturdays Weddings & Events

Melanie · Married on 02/25/2017

I cannot rave enough about Vanessa Saturday and Spectacular Saturdays! Savannah was a destination wedding for my daughter Melanie and Vanessa was thoroughly familiar with the venue. We clicked instantly and hired her for month of planning, however, every visit to Savannah the year prior to the wedding Vanessa always made herself available to us to discuss our planning activities. We brought so much with us to Savannah for the event to include linens, chargers, candles, lanterns, place cards, etc. and Vanessa truly brought our vision to life that so far exceeded our expectations! She was a joy to work with, always accommodating, professional and just a lovely person! Thank you Vanessa for helping us ensure the wedding was stellar and all of our guests had a wonderful time. You kept us on track, never faltering. I highly recommend Vanessa for anyone who is thinking of Savannah as their wedding location!

Cyndi Martinez (mother of the bride)

Sent on 03/07/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 02/12/2017

Vanessa was a great asset to my big day. She made sure everything went off without a hitch. Thanks for making it a magical couple of days. :)

Sent on 03/13/2017

Casey · Married on 12/10/2016

Vanessa is amazing!! She made everything perfect, and she made my dream wedding a reality! Love her!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2016

AMAZING! I cannot say enough nice things about Vanessa! Not only was hiring her one of the best wedding decisions made, but I feel like I gained a friend in doing so. She helped me through the entire process including: Vendor management/selection, timelines, décor selection/setup, answering all my insane questions night and day, day of coordinating, advice, budget management and so so so much more! She's lived in Savannah for quite some time, so having her experience and knowledge of the areas vendors and venues was so helpful. I appreciated having her around more than she knows! Thank you so much, Vanessa!!! :)

Sent on 11/22/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/22/2016

I lost count of the number of times my fiance (now husband!) have said "worth every penny". She was actually the last vendor we hired for wedding, as we had gone back & forth deciding if it was necessary or if we could handle it ourselves. After attending other friends' weddings with and without coordinators ... the decision ended up being completely obvious!

Vanessa helped us coordinate our ceremony (the more DIY part of our wedding) and now knowing all the intricacies and moving parts - we really couldn't have done it without her help and expertise. She speedily replied to all our emails, always knew the right questions to ask (it was our first wedding ;)), and everything day-of was completely seamless. She is simply wonderful and helped us literally have the best day of our lives (the cliche is true!).

Sent on 10/27/2016

Kim · Married on 09/24/2016

I was a photographer in a wedding that Vanessa coordinated. Her professionalism and attention to detail are impressive. Vanessa was super easy to work with and made my job less stressful. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Kelsey · Married on 08/27/2016

My advice: Get a wedding planner and go with Spectacular Saturdays! Vanessa is a SAINT!!! I highly recommend the FULL SERVICE package. I no joke probably had 1000s of text and emails with Vanessa over my year of wedding planning. She offered amazing advice. She was knowledgeable but not pushy. She gave you her professional opinion and let me and my husband decide and then executed all of our dreams. My wedding was flawless and having a destination wedding (we moved out of the area 4 months before the wedding) could not have been as stressfree if it were not for Vanessa. I had tons of people ask if i was nervous and I wasn't nervous about anything for a single second because I was confident Vanessa had all the details worked out and had all kinds of Plan Bs. Vanessa puts on beautiful events and is amazing to work with.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Shannon · Married on 07/30/2016

Vanessa is incredible. I would recommend her to any bride in Savannah. She is so easy to work with and such a pro.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Bridgette · Married on 06/25/2016

Vanessa was an AMAZING wedding planner! She took all the stress off, in both the planning stages and day of. She was very flexible and calm throughout which kept me at ease. We had a couple hiccups at our rehearsal and day of and Vanessa was always right there to save the day. She was very professional and always there when I needed her. She was also willing to do anything and everything it took. When the reception was over - we realized one of the bridesmaids had left their purse behind at the venue. When I called Vanessa about it she was already on her way to drop it off - proving that she was always a step ahead of everything. I highly recommend Spectacular Saturdays for your event! You won't regret it!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Angie · Married on 06/24/2016

If you want someone who is going to pay extra close attention to your needs and go the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect....Vanessa is right choice!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

I can't say enough great things about Vanessa. She was instrumental in insuring everything ran smoothly. I had very little stress the month leading up to the wedding and felt at ease the day of. Having Vanessa there allowed me to enjoy my day and the time I had with my friends and family. The only responsibility I had was to hang out with my bridesmaids and relax. When people ask me for advice I tell them higher a wedding planner at least for the day of the wedding. It was the best decision I made towards the wedding... Other than marrying my husband. Lol

Sent on 06/02/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/23/2016

Vanessa is amazing! She kept our day running smoothly and helped me in the weeks running up to the wedding with logistics and advice. Our day was perfect thanks to her!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Sue · Married on 04/02/2016

I highly recommend Vanessa Saturday of Spectacular Saturdays based on the outstanding results of our destination wedding. We weren’t really prepared for the entire process of planning the wedding of our dreams.
    Vanessa helped us envision the perfect wedding day, guided us through the planning process, and kept us focused on the vision for our wedding. She was instrumental in selecting the perfect and ideal venue, having a vast network of excellent resources, providing exceptional advice when we were confused, and making sure all the details received outstanding attention.
    She assisted us with establishing and remaining within our budget limitations, and when necessary kept us on track with deadlines as we moved closer to the day.
    Spectacular Saturdays vendor suggestions were fabulous, all of her recommendations exceeded our expectations. In addition, her exceptional knowledge of local vendors came to save us when certain vendors we had selected on our own failed to meet our expectations. She jumped right in, arranged for amazing local vendors that truly impressed us and our guests.
    Additionally, Vanessa has an exceptional sense of style. She incorporated our décor items tastefully with the venue’s ambiance, assisted us with ordering the right flatware and dinnerware, and arranged the centerpieces and table décor with elegance creating a totally glamorous experience.
    While it was our wedding, it was plain to see that it was Vanessa's event and she took the time to make sure the smallest details we never imagined received thoughtful consideration.
    Vanessa impressed us as well as our guest with creating a memorable event that everyone’s still talking about. The whole process would have been impossible without her, we are truly grateful.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Jenn · Married on 01/09/2016

Vanessa was absolutely 100% available to me throughout the entire wedding planning process (which lasted around 18 months for me) and I could not have asked for a more perfect day. She is just great at her job and goes above and beyond to meet the needs of her clients. I would recommend her to any and everyone. I felt genuinely cared about as a person, I didn't feel like she treated me as just another client. She is a wonderful person and a spectacular wedding planner. My wedding day was the best day of my life and I would absolutely hire her 100x over!!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Cristy · Married on 12/12/2015

Vanessa worked her magic to make our big day the best day of our lives! She was full of good advice throughout the planning process and was extremely friendly and easygoing! I was blown away with how amazing our reception looked when I walked in, and she did a fabulous job making everything flow smoothly throughout the night! I highly reccomend Spectacular Saturdays!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Amanda · Married on 12/05/2015

Vanessa made my wedding the prettiest and most fun wedding I could ever imagine! She took the time to get to know me and know exactly what I wanted and made it a reality all within my budget. If I were to get stressed for any reason she say something that would automatically make me feel better and calm! People are still talking about how great my wedding was and it's all because of her! She thinks of things that I would never have thought of but are important. Her tireless work ethic is amazing! She is also a very easy person to talk to! I can't say enough great things about Vanessa! She is spectacular!!

Sent on 01/07/2016
  • User5619405 · 2+ years ago

Vanessa was incredibly helpful throughout the entire wedding process. As an out of town bride, it was nice to have someone who is knowledgeable of Savannah and the local wedding industry, vendors, etc. She was very responsive and always had an answer for me. I would certainly recommend Vanessa to anyone looking for a wedding planner.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Tiffany · Married on 10/11/2015

Vanessa was absolutely great to work with. I found her because I knew her assistant. I was able to get in contact with her quickly to set up a meeting between my mother and sister (who both live out of town) and her. I felt that we clicked automatically, since she knew exactly what I wanted as for as the wedding. I was able to book her for the month of the wedding and set up weekly meetings. And from that point on, everything ran smoothly. From the rehearsal to the ceremony to the reception. I can't thank her enough for relieving that stress from my mother and I. I would recommend her to a million people if I could. Vanessa and Sharon were great!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Katherine · Married on 10/10/2015

Vanessa was excellent throughout the entire wedding process. We had a very stressful decision to make of moving the wedding inside, and she and her staff made the ceremony beautiful. Everything at the wedding ran very smoothly. I felt that she advocated for us with every vendor, and my family and I saw and felt how much she truly cared about making our day special, beautiful, and memorable. I highly recommend Spectacular Saturdays!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2015

I cannot say more good things about Vanessa Saturday-she was wonderful!! I have an extremely busy job and still decided to do a destination wedding-great for getting away from work that weekend but bad for finding time to plan and meet with vendors. I have loved the city of Savannah my whole life but knew nothing about vendors/locations etc because I lived 2 hours away in Charleston. Needless to say-I could not have planned my wedding without her! She was very professional and responsive and all of the vendors that she recommended were just what we were looking for. Prior to the wedding, she kept our wedding planning on track and was very available for questions and updates by email, text or phone call. During the wedding, she was behind the scenes making sure my wedding day ran seamlessly-even when we had to shift things around due to weather. Aside from being an excellent wedding planner, she is a lovely person to be around and I definitely overheard that a lot of the venues and vendors love working with her as well because of how pleasant and professional she is :) Thank you for making my wedding day so special Vanessa!! You can't go wrong by choosing her as your wedding planner!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Kimberly · Married on 09/19/2015

Vanessa is excellent to use one word. For the package I bought she was in contact with me monthly for almost a year leading up to the wedding and then frequently the week of. Considering she just had a child a few days before our special day she didn't skip a beat! She is extremely organized and resourceful. I had a beautiful day and can say for real that nothing went wrong. She took care of EVERYTHING! Vendor organization, guest questions and even things that I added the day of. I am so happy I decided to do something for myself and book a wedding planner! Thanks Vanessa.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Vanessa · Married on 09/19/2015

I can't say enough good things about Vanessa. I originally chose her because I found her online through a sea of wedding planners in Savannah and she had great reviews and we had the same first name so I thought - it's a sign! I am from Boston and was planning a destination wedding for 75 guests in Savannah. Vanessa literally took care of everything. I told her what i wanted, she sent me options, and then an invoice. Not being from Savannah, this alone made everything easier. I didn't get really stressed about my wedding until the day of my rehearsal when Vanessa showed up, having just had a baby 3 days earlier (!!!!), and said "I have this all under control. What are you worried about?" And that was so true. I did not worry about a single thing the day of my wedding. We had an outdoor ceremony followed by a reception at the 45 Bistro/The Marshall House and she and her coordinators had everything under control. She came by while we were getting ready for the wedding and I had a few errands and she took my programs and my updates to 45 Bistro and got everything set up. If you are looking for a wedding planner, stop looking now! Vanessa is AMAZING. She's nice, easy to work with, knows what she's doing, and made my wedding day the best day of my life. Thank you Vanessa!!! XO

Sent on 10/23/2015

Vanessa was fantastic! She helped the last month of planning (and then some) go so smoothly. She is so organized and handled all my vendors so I could focus on other things. She made sure that everything was set up just the way I wanted. I cannot speak highly enough of how she kept the entire ceremony and reception flowing. All my friends said it was the smoothest wedding they had ever attended. This efficiency was all thanks to Vanessa. She kept the flow going without making the reception feel rushed. We became friends and she was so amazing! Great value for what she charges! She is amazing! BOOK HER NOW!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Jason · Married on 07/25/2015

My new bride and I couldn't be more happy with Vanessa. If its your first wedding or your third wedding Vanessa will take the worry out of the planning. We had a tight budget and Vanessa worked with us to meet it. If you've just gotten engaged and have set a date, but are worried how it will all come together on your special day please call Spectacular Saturdays. Our day was so wonderful and the best part was we got to enjoy it without the hassle.

Sent on 08/07/2015

mallori · Married on 06/13/2015

My wedding and wedding planning was absolutely perfect because of Vanessa at Spectacular Saturdays. She was extremely professional, kind, responsive, and ever so helpful! I cannot wait to have another event to have her amazing help with!

Sent on 06/26/2015