Special Day Beauty Reviews

31 | Austin, TX

31 Reviews for Special Day Beauty

Hannah · Married on 10/28/2017

Looooved working with Latasha! My wife and I both had a hair trial first and on the day we both asked for a few changes to those styles and she was able to fix it perfectly. All of our bridesmaids looked great and our hair stayed all day and night. She's also just a lot of fun and we felt very comfortable with her. I didn't use her for makeup but my wife and two of her bridesmaids did and they all looked great!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Special Day Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much Hannah, it was great working with you and your wife and family. Wishing you both years of happiness and love..

Latreece · Married on 09/09/2017

She is AWESOME! There is nothinglike having someone bring your dreams to a reality.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Bailey · Married on 04/08/2017

Me and my two sisters used Tasha for our weddings and we couldn't have been happier. She was so flexible and willing to do whatever she could to make our big day as special as it could be. I highly recommend her and her services!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Avery · Married on 12/10/2016

Tasha is so great! She listens to what you want, and will work with you to make sure you feel confident on your special day! She is so sweet and fun to hang out with and I would definitely recommend her for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Megan · Married on 12/09/2016

Tasha is hands down, the best. I showed her pictures of what I wanted to do with my makeup, and did my best to tell her how I wanted my hair, and she did them both perfectly for my consultation AND for the big day. She is one of the few makeup professional who offered a package deal for the bride, 6 bridesmaids and both moms. She came to my in-laws house the day of the wedding and knocked out hair and makeup for 9 girls, and got us off to the venue when we wanted to leave. All of the girls looked incredible and were so happy with how everything turned out. She even calmed down my nerves by playing a wedding playlist, which helped distract me. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs an incredibly talented hair and makeup artist.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Renee · Married on 11/19/2016

Tasha made me feel so comfortable. She exceeded my expectations in every single way. I couldn't be happier with all the photo shoots she did with me for my wedding. If you are wanting to look your best and feel gorgeous, Tasha will make that happen! Love her!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Shawna · Married on 11/12/2016

Tasha was AMAZING!!! Everyone got tons of compliments on the looks she did for my wedding. HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Erica · Married on 11/05/2016

Book her right NOW! Seriously. Tasha was beyond amazing. When I started my search for hair I was beginning to feel stressed out because I felt as though I wasn't finding a diverse hairstylist. Meaning, I wanted someone that was comfortable and experienced with doing all types of different textured hair. Tasha was perfect. I simply showed her the styles I wanted for my girls and it wasn't a problem. Each of my girls LOVED their hair and so did I. My hair was simply beautiful. It stayed in place the entire night and so did the girls. And did I mention how fast she was. Just so talented!!! Folks words can't describe how wonderful Tasha is. Please look no further and book her now. :)

Sent on 12/29/2016

Carmen · Married on 10/08/2016

Latasha was a great makeup and hair artist! My bridesmaids and mothers looked stunning on my big day and I felt very confident in my look. We did a trial that cemented all the details so that we were ready for everything when the time came. She was very professional and I would highly recommend her and her team to anyone needing some beauty professionals.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Andrea · Married on 10/07/2016

Tasha was absolutely amazing! I don't think I've ever met anyone that can turn untamable, frizzy curls into a gorgeous, natural and wedding do! I couldn't quite figure out how to describe what I wanted, but some how she did exactly what I was thinking. She was so sweet and professional and did an amazing job at listening to me and my bridesmaids wishes for our wedding day hair. We all had so many different hair types and she was able to do it all! I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Taheera · Married on 09/24/2016

Tasha was amazing! During my consultation we worked with different makeup looks and she took her time with me until we got it just right. I had a morning wedding so we had to start extra early and she did mine and my bridesmaids makeup! Tasha was there ready to work and did a great job on all of us. I highly recommend her for your wedding day!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Tri'Sha · Married on 08/14/2016

I feel like I can conquer the world and my hair looks amazing after being styled by Tasha!!!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2016

Special Day Beauty was exactly what I looking for! Airbrush makeup INCLUDING eyelashes and hair stylist all through one vendor! When researching, I realized that was hard to find with my budget. Latasha was great through my whole planning process, we spoke quite a few times leading up to my wedding, so that she knew exactly what I wanted! The day of the wedding was PERFECT, she came to the hotel and her team fit right in with my family and bridal party! We had a lot of hair and make up applications, but her team worked efficiently and made sure everyone was happy! The makeup and hair lasted all night, even after my outdoor ceremony in August! I would HIGHLY recommend Special Day Beauty for your big day!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Latasha is amazing! She listen to what I wanted and truly made my dream come to life. We had a 50's themed wedding and she made my four bridesmaids, my mom, mother-in-law, and myself look like we walked out of the 1950's, while keeping each style true to the person. I can't say enough good things. Some of my wedding party want to book her for their weddings and they live in Arkansas! Do yourself a favor and hire her, she will not let you down.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Special Day Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much Kara for your kind words. It's was a pleasure to Service you and your bridal party and family for your special day.

Carlee · Married on 03/19/2016

Tasha was extremely sweet and laid back. She worked with me sending emails back and forth and was ready to work with whatever I brought. She did a lovely job on both my hair and makeup and somehow made it look exactly how I wanted!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Courtnie · Married on 12/31/2015

First of all Tasha is amazing! The fact that she was able to provide the best service for me on my New Years Eve wedding is fabulous! She was very prompt, came in ready to work on my style, and she was actually pretty fast being brides are on a crazy schedule the day of the wedding. I love her! The best part for me (as a bride) is she came to me to do my hair. I mean, c'mon! How convenient! If you do not go with her you will be so sorry!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Latasha was great! She was very knowledgeable and talented when doing the hair and makeup for me for my wedding. I've never had hair extensions before and she did a great job explaining how to take care of them so my hair can stay healthy and gorgeous even after the wedding. I'm not the type to spend much money on my hair and makeup because I'm pretty good at doing it myself, but I figured I would treat myself, just this once and I'm glad I did.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Latasha did a wonderful job on my hair and make-up for the wedding. She was efficient, but also paid attention to detail. Latasha able to style me in such a way where I both looked and felt glamorous on my big day! Not only that, but I received a ton of compliments from both family and guests. I would recommend Latasha's services to any other brides.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Tasha is an amazing stylist! Your hair will love her.

Sent on 07/10/2015

R T · Married on 06/14/2015

Latasha did such an amazing job on my hair for the wedding. The quality of the service was phenomenal, I was very much please. My hair was flawless and my make up looked fresh and natural; just as I asked.
    She ROCK!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Kisha · Married on 05/02/2015

You can have a beautiful dress...the best flowers and an awesome venue...but if your hair and make-up isn't done to perfection then it was all for nothing...Tasha made my day...my hair and make-up made me look and feel like a million bucks...not only was she professional..she made me feel like it wasn't just a business transaction but like my friend helping me get ready for my special day...Thank you Tasha

Sent on 07/03/2015

Hilari · Married on 10/26/2014

Words cannot express how happy I was with my hair and makeup on my wedding day. Tasha listened to my ideas and succeeded in bringing my vision to life. She was punctual and 100% focused when she arrived at my bridal suite. She came prepared with all the needed products and accessories to complete my look. Her professionalism put me at ease, during a time when my nerves were all over the place. She gave me the look I desired and made me feel like a Queen. Overall I would grade her an A+ and highly recommend her services to any bride. Thank you Tasha for making me look so amazing on my big day!!!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Robyn · Married on 10/04/2014

I have known Tasha for several years from Kansas City. Tasha has always been professional, extremely talented, and knowledgable of trending hair and beauty. I showed pictures of the hairstyle I wanted for my wedding to Tasha and she really delivered. We had a consultation a few months before the wedding to clarify my vision as well as hers for my wedding hair. I left the consultation feeling confident that we came up with a beautiful style for my special day. The morning of my wedding Tasha not only styled my hair but did a full sew-in (for my ladies that wear weave you know that's pretty amazing!)! My hair turned out FLAWLESS and it matched my vision to a T! I would recommend Tasha to any bride who does not want to be stressed about your hair. You will NOT be disappointed!!

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2013

Couldn't have chose a better stylist for my wedding day! I wasn't sure how I wanted to wear my hair but I know I wanted it to go along with my vintage themed wedding. I let Tasha do her thing and it turned out amazing! I got so many compliments.

Victoria · Married on 05/26/2012

Tasha was the peace in the storm for my special day. She was there when I needed her to be and was very accommodating. My hair was beautiful and the look on my hubby's face at the alter was priceless, I love her and her work!! I will definitely be using Tasha again for another event??