Sparkle by Steph Reviews

Sparkle by Steph 6
Sparkle by Steph 7
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 06/27/2019

Fun, friendly and professional!

Steph was very friendly, professional, and super communicative. We're not makeup people and wanted to look natural. Steph was spot on with what we were looking for and we loved the way we looked for our special day. Thanks for making us look beautiful, Steph!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 02/09/2019

Superfantastic Steph!

Steph is not only a fantastic MUA but also a supportive and compassionate listener. She did my glam-up for both my engagement photos and wedding and I’m very grateful for all that she’s done. I was going through a rough patch with family and wasn’t in the greatest mood on engagement photo day, but while I sat on that chair with Steph as my temporary therapist, she not only helped me feel better on the inside but also feel fabulous on the outside. The photos came out great and I really appreciate the support Steph provided for me. On wedding day, Steph was great with communicating the timing of getting ready and everything went swimmingly well. She was so easy to talk to and I really appreciate her working with me when I kept on making adjustments. I feel her pricing is fair due to her much experience and ease of understanding makeup application and styling. I wanted a really chill but professional team for my wedding planning vendor group and Steph was definitely an asset of that. She is an absolute sweetheart and strives to make you feel so much better. She is a positive light and I recommend her highly for all your glamming needs!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Sparkle by Steph 8
    Sparkle by Steph 9
    Sparkle by Steph 10

Sparkle by Steph's reply:

Awe! Stephanie, thank you for such kind words and what a compliment to have you say that I made you feel better inside and out by being your temporary therapist!!! You are so sweet and your wedding day was so beautiful! I loved all the little and BIG but personal details and touches that you added to your wedding day...like the falcon that flew in your wedding rings and the portrait artist that painted the picture of your first dance live during your reception! I hope you & your new hubby are enjoying wedded bliss 😘😘
    Congratulations to you both and cheers to many happy years ahead!

Samantha Ficker · Married on 08/24/2018

Wonderful Experience

I loved working with Stephanie for my wedding! She was kind, energetic, and listened to what I wanted. I have some paralysis in my face and she made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Sparkle by Steph's reply:

Sammy!!! You and your bridal party were the sweetest group of girls, not to mention beautiful! It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding day and Glam you on your big day!!! I can’t wait to see the rest of the pics 😍 Thanks for the kind words! Gratitude & Love Always- Steph

Mireille · Married on 11/26/2017

Stephanie is a very knowledgeable makeup artist and hair designer. She constantly educates herself in the beauty field in order to provide a service of excellence!

She offers:
    - Quality work, Attention to Details, Reliability, Creativity and Elegance.
    This all what you need!!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Lizeth · Married on 10/22/2017

It's always a pleasure to work with Steph. She is layed back and reliable , super sweet and patient. Will work with your vision and suggests the best options for you. Great with groups.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Ariel · Married on 10/07/2017

I interviewed several makeup artists for my wedding, and I just fell in love with Stephanie's personality, style, and responsiveness! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND. I don't wear make-up often, and she does a really good job explaining everything, and answers all my questions and concerns. She's super accommodating and friendly, and has flawless technique.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Sparkle by Steph's reply:

Thank you Sweetheart! I have enjoyed doing your hair and makeup for your NYE party as well as your engagement photos!!! I can't wait to get you all dolled up for your bridal shower, Bach party in Vegas and of course the most important day of all.....your WEDDING DAY!!! You are so adorable and I just know that you are going to be a beautiful blushing bride! I can't wait to see the whole look come together with your amazing & unique wedding dress! XOXO- Steph

Liese · Married on 10/04/2017

I have had the pleasure of working with Steph on many occasions. She has provided professional full face makeup and hairstyling for fashion shows, editorial photo shoots and the Salk Institute's dress rehearsal and prestigious fashion gala. I'm always been impressed with her skills, time management and professionalism. She strives to go above and beyond in everything she does, I highly recommend Steph for all makeup and hair styling needs, whether it's for a wedding, event or headshots.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2017

Steph was amazing. From my trial run, to the day of the wedding, she was so committed to making myself and my bridal party feel special and catered to our needs. She was accommodating to my busy schedule which was really helpful. With myself, 5 bridesmaid and the Mother of the bride, I was skeptical of things turning out according to our timeline with all of us having our hair and makeup done. Steph not only got all of us ready, but we had time to spare. Not having to rush around on your wedding was so great. Steph knows her stuff and really listens to you and your inspiration for your big day. Thank you, Steph for making me sparkle on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Sparkle by Steph 11
    Sparkle by Steph 12
    Sparkle by Steph 13
    Sparkle by Steph 14

Sparkle by Steph's reply:

Thank you Lisa! You and your bridal party were so laid back and having so much fun on your wedding day it made things so fun and enjoyable! Plus, having met your groom and knowing what a cute couple you are made it that much more fun glamorizing you for your walk down the aisle to marry him!!! You two are perfect and I'm so happy for you both!

Nicole · Married on 08/19/2017

Steph is more than five stars! Not only is she a very talented make-up artist and hair stylist, she is a very genuine and lovely person! She really takes the time to understand the look you are going for and gives advice and suggestions that are custom to you. I love that she brings ideas to the table, and is also super open to feedback. I've been really happy so far with all my experiences with her and I can't wait to work with her on my wedding day. She's really one of the best out there!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Leila · Married on 07/27/2017

Steph was fantastic! She listened to what I was envisioning and then created the exact look I wanted. She made me feel very special and that no amount of makeup is irreversible! She buffed out and bobby-pinned and hair-sprayed until I was absolutely sure about my look for my wedding. She also helped out with my mom's makeup and my husband's wedding look questions! Thanks, Steph!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Andrea · Married on 07/22/2017

Steph did my wedding party's hair and make-up for our wedding in July 2017. I couldn't have been happier with the outcome! Steph is very thorough before the event, asking a lot of questions about skin tones, etc, she was able to dive right in on the big day! Which was helpful because no matter how prepared you are, time flies on your wedding day! I was a little nervous about bringing in a stranger in to hangout with my family all day but Steph fit right in, it felt so natural to have her be apart of our day. I highly recommend Steph!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Kailee · Married on 06/03/2017

Steph was great! She was able to come to my place for a preview make up and hair so I knew exactly what I was getting on my wedding day. On the day of Everyone looked beyond beautiful! She was quick to listen to all that I wanted and was available whenever I had a question or idea. I would recommend her a hundred times over!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Kailee!!!
    You are so gorgeous with or without makeup...but you sure do look amazing in a bold red lip!!! You looked so glamorous and classically elegant on your wedding day, you made my heart melt! Everyone looked fabulous but you really stole the show! Thank you for giving me the honor of doing your hair and makeup. You are a beautiful girl inside and out and it was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day!
    Kisses, Best wishes & Thanks- Steph

Darlene · Married on 05/20/2017

Steph pays extra attention to detail. I enjoy working with Steph because she is not only a pro but a pleasure to be around. Her work is beautiful too!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Lynda · Married on 05/13/2017

Steph did an amazing custom spray tan on me for my graduation! I absolutely loved it! I'm as pale as they come and it was the perfect golden glow and no streaking!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Debra · Married on 04/22/2017

She was amazing! I didn't know what I wanted when she came for the trial, but she followed the pictures I showed her, then on my wedding day I changed it on her and she was very flexible. All the girls looked amazing at the wedding!!!! She did a great job covering my back tattoo as well. I would recommend to everyone I know!

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Sparkle by Steph 15
    Sparkle by Steph 16

Sparkle by Steph's reply:

Thank you Deb! You and your bridal party were all so sweet and easy going, it was my pleasure working with all of you! You looked absolutely fabulous on your wedding day! Thanks for letting me be a part of your big day! I hope to see you again soon!

Robin · Married on 04/08/2017

Steph is not only passionate about her job, but she is extremely talented. Her work is versatile and she masters the various looks that her clients request. She is also so relational and makes her clients feel at ease on their big days, engaging them in conversation, or encouraging them through the getting ready process.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Denise · Married on 04/01/2017

I've worked with Steph on two different occassions. One was for a beautiful professional photo shoot (she was hired by the photographers) and then I rehired her for a personal makeup lesson and application, because she did such gorgeous work! Steph is excellent with color selection and at highlighting your natural beauty in a way that is modern and current with fashion. Additionally, she is so easy to work with, which makes the whole experience such a pleasure. Check out her work on her social media channels! I'm sure you'll love what you see.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Dianna · Married on 03/17/2017

Stephanie is professional, courteous, and did an amazing job on my tan! I will absolutely call her again!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Evan · Married on 02/01/2017

Stephanie worked her wonders on my face for my Bikini competition this spring, among other events she's done for me including weddings and formal gals. Her knowledge and abundance of products provides an array of looks, from bold stage makeup to a soft, elegant natural look. Being a redhead, I get nervous that my light complexion makes it more difficult to match and compliment, but Stephanie really brought out my best features. Very pleased with the results.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Amy · Married on 01/27/2017

She did a phenomenal job on my hair and make-up!! She was so sweet and friendly. I can't wait to hire her for for another event and refer her to my friends and family!!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Ella · Married on 12/14/2016

Quality service with great make up and hair!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Jackie · Married on 10/22/2016

Stephanie is a sweet wonderful person, when I did my trial run it seemed like I had known her already! She was very professional, fun, down to earth person and a sweetheart! She listened to what I would think I would like and she would give option's, which was great.The day of my wedding, she did an phenomenal job on my bridesmaid's make up and they were all so happy! I never ever wear makeup, but she me made feel beautiful for my BIG day and she is just super fun to be around! She deserve's more than just 5 stars I would give her 20 for her remarkable job! Stephanie is definitely the make up person to go to for any special event, she does a remarkable job :)

Sent on 02/27/2017

Marie · Married on 08/15/2016

Stephanie was FANTASTIC in every single way! Leading up to my wedding day, she was ultra-responsive and answered any questions or concerns I had. She was always quick to reply via text, email, or phone. Every member of my bridal party was so pleased by Stephanie's work, and they all looked fabulous on my big day. Stephanie definitely gained some life-long clients from my wedding party; myself included. Her overall quality of service was 5-star, and her personality made it all the more fun and exciting for everyone. I definitely recommend Sparkle by Steph for any and all of your special events.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Cherise · Married on 08/02/2016

Steph is beyond wonderful to work with. As an event planner, I've had the pleasure of working with Steph on several events and I've watched her interact with clients in a number of different settings and she is always professional and accommodating. I got such a great vibe from her after seeing her at other events, that I decided to have her do my hair and makeup for a recent event and she was WONDERFUL!! Can't say enough great things about her - you will love working with her and her talent and ability to highlight a person's own natural beauty with makeup truly is an art.

Sent on 04/02/2017

Sparkle by Steph's reply:

I love you Cherise! I'm so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with such a talented event planner like you! And I was beyond thrilled when you hired me to do your hair and makeup!!! I only wish that we could work together more often! Let's make that a goal for the remainder of 2017!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/11/2016

Stephanie is amazing! I recommend her highly!

Sent on 02/26/2017