Sparkle by Steph Reviews

Sparkle by Steph 6
Sparkle by Steph 7

Samantha Ficker 路 Married on 08/24/2018

Wonderful Experience

I loved working with Stephanie for my wedding! She was kind, energetic, and listened to what I wanted. I have some paralysis in my face and she made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Sparkle by Steph's reply:

Sammy!!! You and your bridal party were the sweetest group of girls, not to mention beautiful! It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding day and Glam you on your big day!!! I can鈥檛 wait to see the rest of the pics 馃槏 Thanks for the kind words! Gratitude & Love Always- Steph

Mireille 路 Married on 11/26/2017

Stephanie is a very knowledgeable makeup artist and hair designer. She constantly educates herself in the beauty field in order to provide a service of excellence!

She offers:
    - Quality work, Attention to Details, Reliability, Creativity and Elegance.
    This all what you need!!

Lizeth 路 Married on 10/22/2017

It's always a pleasure to work with Steph. She is layed back and reliable , super sweet and patient. Will work with your vision and suggests the best options for you. Great with groups.

Ariel 路 Married on 10/07/2017

I interviewed several makeup artists for my wedding, and I just fell in love with Stephanie's personality, style, and responsiveness! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND. I don't wear make-up often, and she does a really good job explaining everything, and answers all my questions and concerns. She's super accommodating and friendly, and has flawless technique.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Sparkle by Steph's reply:

Thank you Sweetheart! I have enjoyed doing your hair and makeup for your NYE party as well as your engagement photos!!! I can't wait to get you all dolled up for your bridal shower, Bach party in Vegas and of course the most important day of all.....your WEDDING DAY!!! You are so adorable and I just know that you are going to be a beautiful blushing bride! I can't wait to see the whole look come together with your amazing & unique wedding dress! XOXO- Steph

Liese 路 Married on 10/04/2017

I have had the pleasure of working with Steph on many occasions. She has provided professional full face makeup and hairstyling for fashion shows, editorial photo shoots and the Salk Institute's dress rehearsal and prestigious fashion gala. I'm always been impressed with her skills, time management and professionalism. She strives to go above and beyond in everything she does, I highly recommend Steph for all makeup and hair styling needs, whether it's for a wedding, event or headshots.

Lisa 路 Married on 09/16/2017

Steph was amazing. From my trial run, to the day of the wedding, she was so committed to making myself and my bridal party feel special and catered to our needs. She was accommodating to my busy schedule which was really helpful. With myself, 5 bridesmaid and the Mother of the bride, I was skeptical of things turning out according to our timeline with all of us having our hair and makeup done. Steph not only got all of us ready, but we had time to spare. Not having to rush around on your wedding was so great. Steph knows her stuff and really listens to you and your inspiration for your big day. Thank you, Steph for making me sparkle on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Sparkle by Steph 8
    Sparkle by Steph 9
    Sparkle by Steph 10
    Sparkle by Steph 11

Sparkle by Steph's reply:

Thank you Lisa! You and your bridal party were so laid back and having so much fun on your wedding day it made things so fun and enjoyable! Plus, having met your groom and knowing what a cute couple you are made it that much more fun glamorizing you for your walk down the aisle to marry him!!! You two are perfect and I'm so happy for you both!
    Kisses, Best Wishes & Thanks- Steph

Nicole 路 Married on 08/19/2017

Steph is more than five stars! Not only is she a very talented make-up artist and hair stylist, she is a very genuine and lovely person! She really takes the time to understand the look you are going for and gives advice and suggestions that are custom to you. I love that she brings ideas to the table, and is also super open to feedback. I've been really happy so far with all my experiences with her and I can't wait to work with her on my wedding day. She's really one of the best out there!

Leila 路 Married on 07/27/2017

Steph was fantastic! She listened to what I was envisioning and then created the exact look I wanted. She made me feel very special and that no amount of makeup is irreversible! She buffed out and bobby-pinned and hair-sprayed until I was absolutely sure about my look for my wedding. She also helped out with my mom's makeup and my husband's wedding look questions! Thanks, Steph!

Andrea 路 Married on 07/22/2017

Steph did my wedding party's hair and make-up for our wedding in July 2017. I couldn't have been happier with the outcome! Steph is very thorough before the event, asking a lot of questions about skin tones, etc, she was able to dive right in on the big day! Which was helpful because no matter how prepared you are, time flies on your wedding day! I was a little nervous about bringing in a stranger in to hangout with my family all day but Steph fit right in, it felt so natural to have her be apart of our day. I highly recommend Steph!

Darlene 路 Married on 05/20/2017

Steph pays extra attention to detail. I enjoy working with Steph because she is not only a pro but a pleasure to be around. Her work is beautiful too!

Lynda 路 Married on 05/13/2017

Steph did an amazing custom spray tan on me for my graduation! I absolutely loved it! I'm as pale as they come and it was the perfect golden glow and no streaking!

Debra 路 Married on 04/22/2017

She was amazing! I didn't know what I wanted when she came for the trial, but she followed the pictures I showed her, then on my wedding day I changed it on her and she was very flexible. All the girls looked amazing at the wedding!!!! She did a great job covering my back tattoo as well. I would recommend to everyone I know!

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Sparkle by Steph 12
    Sparkle by Steph 13

Sparkle by Steph's reply:

Thank you Deb! You and your bridal party were all so sweet and easy going, it was my pleasure working with all of you! You looked absolutely fabulous on your wedding day! Thanks for letting me be a part of your big day! I hope to see you again soon!
    Kisses, Best Wishes & Thanks- Steph

Robin 路 Married on 04/08/2017

Steph is not only passionate about her job, but she is extremely talented. Her work is versatile and she masters the various looks that her clients request. She is also so relational and makes her clients feel at ease on their big days, engaging them in conversation, or encouraging them through the getting ready process.

Denise 路 Married on 04/01/2017

I've worked with Steph on two different occassions. One was for a beautiful professional photo shoot (she was hired by the photographers) and then I rehired her for a personal makeup lesson and application, because she did such gorgeous work! Steph is excellent with color selection and at highlighting your natural beauty in a way that is modern and current with fashion. Additionally, she is so easy to work with, which makes the whole experience such a pleasure. Check out her work on her social media channels! I'm sure you'll love what you see.

Dianna 路 Married on 03/17/2017

Stephanie is professional, courteous, and did an amazing job on my tan! I will absolutely call her again!

Evan 路 Married on 02/01/2017

Stephanie worked her wonders on my face for my Bikini competition this spring, among other events she's done for me including weddings and formal gals. Her knowledge and abundance of products provides an array of looks, from bold stage makeup to a soft, elegant natural look. Being a redhead, I get nervous that my light complexion makes it more difficult to match and compliment, but Stephanie really brought out my best features. Very pleased with the results.

Amy 路 Married on 01/27/2017

She did a phenomenal job on my hair and make-up!! She was so sweet and friendly. I can't wait to hire her for for another event and refer her to my friends and family!!

Ella 路 Married on 12/14/2016

Quality service with great make up and hair!

Jackie 路 Married on 10/22/2016

Stephanie is a sweet wonderful person, when I did my trial run it seemed like I had known her already! She was very professional, fun, down to earth person and a sweetheart! She listened to what I would think I would like and she would give option's, which was great.The day of my wedding, she did an phenomenal job on my bridesmaid's make up and they were all so happy! I never ever wear makeup, but she me made feel beautiful for my BIG day and she is just super fun to be around! She deserve's more than just 5 stars I would give her 20 for her remarkable job! Stephanie is definitely the make up person to go to for any special event, she does a remarkable job :)

Marie 路 Married on 08/15/2016

Stephanie was FANTASTIC in every single way! Leading up to my wedding day, she was ultra-responsive and answered any questions or concerns I had. She was always quick to reply via text, email, or phone. Every member of my bridal party was so pleased by Stephanie's work, and they all looked fabulous on my big day. Stephanie definitely gained some life-long clients from my wedding party; myself included. Her overall quality of service was 5-star, and her personality made it all the more fun and exciting for everyone. I definitely recommend Sparkle by Steph for any and all of your special events.

Cherise 路 Married on 08/02/2016

Steph is beyond wonderful to work with. As an event planner, I've had the pleasure of working with Steph on several events and I've watched her interact with clients in a number of different settings and she is always professional and accommodating. I got such a great vibe from her after seeing her at other events, that I decided to have her do my hair and makeup for a recent event and she was WONDERFUL!! Can't say enough great things about her - you will love working with her and her talent and ability to highlight a person's own natural beauty with makeup truly is an art.

Sent on 04/02/2017

Sparkle by Steph's reply:

I love you Cherise! I'm so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with such a talented event planner like you! And I was beyond thrilled when you hired me to do your hair and makeup!!! I only wish that we could work together more often! Let's make that a goal for the remainder of 2017!!!

Elizabeth 路 Married on 06/11/2016

Stephanie is amazing! I recommend her highly!

Lauren 路 Married on 05/28/2016

When I was a bridesmaid in my brothers wedding I got the all around princess treatment from steph!! I did it all, spray tan, hair and makeup! I have never felt so beautiful in my life! Not only was she completely professional, she made me feel so comfortable the entire time! One of the best times getting ready ever, couldn't have asked for it to be any better! Can't wait to do it again!!

• User7933618 路 2+ years ago

Sparkle by Steph did an amazing job! I loved my hair and make up Steph did for my big day. I would highly recommend her for any event you have where you want to look your best! Thanks again Steph!