Southern Housewives Planning Reviews

10 | Venus, TX

10 Reviews for Southern Housewives Planning

Stefani · Married on 10/12/2019

Super attentive to details and a great personality to work with. You will fall in love with Southern Housewives Planning!

Southern Housewives Planning's reply:

Thank you Stefani! We can't wait to work with you on your wedding day!
  • Micala

Micala · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Coordinator

Devon was the absolute best! She was always there to answer any questions I had and help me come up with the best ideas. On my wedding day, her and her team set up my reception hall and captured all of my ideas perfectly! My wedding was everything I could have hoped for, and I know it was possible because I had the best coordinator!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Southern Housewives Planning's reply:

Thank you Micala!! We loved being there on your day, and we’re so glad you picked us to help you make make your day perfect!

Jane · Married on 07/07/2018

Devon was exactly what we needed to keep things running smoothly the day of! Will definitely recommend to any friends/family in need of planning help :)

Southern Housewives Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Jane! I loved how laid back and beautiful it was!

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

Devon and her team are the absolute best!!! Our process was SO easy and our wedding weekend went off without a hitch. I can’t recommend Southern Housewives planning enough!!!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Southern Housewives Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! We loved being a part of your big day!

Meg · Married on 06/09/2018

My friends always talked about how stressful planning a wedding alone is, and my mom offered to help when my then fiancé proposed. She can get lost in spreadsheets trying to make every detail perfect and I wanted her to enjoy the process with me. I planned on hiring a wedding planner from the get go, but I was worried about the price of one fitting our budget.

Hiring Southern Housewives was the single best purchase we made for our dream day!! They were not only affordable, but they handled all of the small and large details like coming to our food tasting and following up with the different vendors. I was so thankful to have an extra pair of hands and eyes that understood the vision, because Lord knows my anxiety was trying to get the best of me.

Thank you Southern Housewives for making our special day, that much more special!!!

Southern Housewives Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Megan! We loved being a part of your special day! We can't wait to see all your beautiful pictures from your honeymoon!

Lisa · Married on 03/17/2018

Great to work with! Very creative. Excellent under pressure! My daughters wedding was supposed to be outside. 30 minutes before ceremony it rained. They did a fantastic job of rearranging everything and moving ceremony inside our venue. It looked like we planned it that way all along!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Southern Housewives Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Mrs. Lisa! It was truly an honor to be able to do Lauren's wedding!! Y'all are seriously the best!

April · Married on 10/28/2017

We loved working with Southern Housewives. We hired them for day of coordination, but they went above and beyond the basic duties of day of coordinators. They met with us many times prior to the wedding day to discuss our vision and helped execute it perfectly. Not to mention they were able to pretty much set up our entire ceremony space and reception hall in just a few hours. Would highly recommend to any bride!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Southern Housewives Planning's reply:

Thank you April!! We loved your special day and we loved how different it was with the books! We seriously loved being a part of your big day!

Morgan · Married on 01/16/2016

I can’t express how amazing Devon is! Her attention to detail, and making everything perfect is what every bride needs! I know the stress level was immensely lowered for me!!! Couldn’t have asked for a better more beautiful day than what these gals helped me achieve!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Southern Housewives Planning's reply:

Thank you Morgan! We loved being a part of your big day!!

Christina · Married on 03/07/2015

Super attentive to every detail!

Southern Housewives Planning's reply:

Thank you Christina! We were so happy to be a part of your big day!
  • Tori

Tori Ann Kloeppl · Married on 08/10/2019

Great Addition

Devon was a great addition to our big day! My finance and I went back and forth on deciding whether or not to have a coordinator for our wedding at the beginning and we can't stop talking about how happy we are that we decided to have her as a part of our big day. She helped make the entire process seamless, organized, efficient, and FUN. From her initial work meeting with us months before the wedding to her assistance with the ceremony and to having the entire reception set up better than I could have imagined, we are just so in awe of the work that she did.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Southern Housewives Planning's reply:

Thank you Tori!! Your Wedding was so beautiful, thank you so much for choosing us to help you with your day!