Southern Charm Events & Planning Reviews

Southern Charm Events & Planning 2
Southern Charm Events & Planning 3
Southern Charm Events & Planning 4

Charlotte · Married on 11/18/2017

Amanda is a dear friend, sorority sister of mine, and an excellent wedding coordinator. We decided to ask Amanda to assist us with day of coordination and she took care of everything for us. It was really important to me that my family and friends were not rushing around trying to take care of wedding tasks the day before/day of. She not only took care of following up with vendors the couple of weeks leading up to the big day, directed the rehearsal/ceremony, set up the reception (all decorations, flowers, and cake decorations), worked with the DJ and photographer, but also even ran out to pick up an emergency item at the store for my mother! Without ever seeing the church or reception space prior (the wedding was held in NOVA and she is located in the Richmond area), she still was able to flawlessly put everything together. She is incredibly friendly and only wants to make the bride and groom happy. Please consider hiring her because she will be a blessing on your wedding day!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Southern Charm Events & Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words!

Caroline · Married on 09/17/2016

We absolutely LOVED Amanda!!! Our day would not have been nearly as smooth without her. She went above and beyond for us in every way. By the end of our wedding she seemed more like a friend than a vendor. Highly recommend!!

Candace · Married on 10/25/2014

She made sure every detail I wanted was there! She was the easiest and sweetest person to work with!

Susan · Married on 10/18/2014

Including Amanda in the planning, and execution of my daughters' wedding has been the best decision ever made. During large events, you always look and wait for the BIG SNAFU....there was none. Amanda was the Team Lead for all requirements and traditional expectations of a smooth operation. But you never felt her there hoving over to ensure all went perfectly flawless. If you want to calm your nerves....employ this young lady, who knows her stuff, and will provide you with a very relaxed experience. I would definitely contact Amanda in the future for any event. It is absolutely worth the investment!!!!

Rita · Married on 10/18/2014

From someone who has a strong professional background in organizing events I cannot rave enough about Southern Charm Wedding & Event Planning. From the beginning of correspondence, Southern Charm Wedding & Event Planning was prompt and professional. I cannot say enough about how much of a pleasure Amanda was to work with. She provided clear communication and organization. It was such a relief leading up to our wedding to be able to turn to Amanda for help. No one during the day of the of the wedding had to worry about logistics because Amanda was on top of it. Double props for scheming with my mom on a surprise for me. I recommended Amanda to a friend before our wedding even happened and I have to say I'm so happy I did. If you're looking for a coordinator with a kind heart, a high level of professionalism, and attention to detail than look no further than Southern Charm Wedding & Event Planning!

Diane · Married on 08/30/2014

Amanda,

You were such a blessing to me for Beth's wedding. It was wonderful knowing that you were in charge and organizing everything step-by-step. The reception room and ceremony space were both lovely. You have a good eye for how things should be! Thanks for working with the wedding party and Louie (the dog) so well.

I planned my own wedding & reception, but we used Amanda for the last minute details & coordinator the day of. She did a great job & made sure everything was done per our requests.

Alexandra · Married on 08/30/2014

Amanda is absolutely fabulous! She has the kindest heart & goes above and beyond to help! She was the planner for my sister in laws wedding this past weekend. I was the matron of honor and also did most of the pre planning for the venue & set up all the vendors before we hired Amanda. We planned the wedding in less than 6 weeks! Amanda worked so well with all the vendors involved. Everything looked perfect decoration wise. She even went above and beyond to go find a pacifier for my daughter (the flower girl)...she had to dig through my duffel bag that was in a different building on the grounds of the venue! I was so thankful! She held it all together in 8 degree temps and is a true pro at what she does!

Southern Charm Events & Planning 5
    Southern Charm Events & Planning 6
    Southern Charm Events & Planning 7
    Southern Charm Events & Planning 8

Ashley · event on: 10/12/2013

Very lovely decorations and a great time with friends and family. My husband and I felt very comfortable and enjoyed our time spent celebrating our engagement.

Our wedding planner was great. She was always available for the thousands of questions me and my wife had.