Sound Waves Pro DJs Reviews

6 Reviews for Sound Waves Pro DJs

• Kaige

Kaige Martin · Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Wow! Just wow! We used Sound Wavee Pro Djs for our wedding and we couldn’t be more pleased with their services!

When we first contacted SWPD to schedule a consultation, they were very quick to respond back. They were very professional and easy to talk to as well. SWPD was extremely well organized, and really had plenty of knowledge about the industry.

Because we liked them so much, we decided to use them. We could not have picked a better DJ! They also managed and kept the wedding very well organized, and were in touch with all of our vendors as well; making sure they were on time, and providing them a timeline too.

Out of all the parties and weddings I have ever been too, SWPD was the absolute hands down best DJ ever! Never have I ever seen a dance floor completely filled from the very start of the reception to the very end! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Thank you SWPD!!!!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Sound Waves Pro DJs's reply:

Thank you Kaige! You and Jessica were so much fun to work with. Your wedding was beautiful and I'm so happy to be part of your special day. Thank you for trusting us to help your vision come true!

Tiffany · Married on 11/10/2018

Nov 10, 2018

We had the DJ and photo booth for our wedding. April had a huge amount of props for the photo booth! Jose was perfect! Everyone I spoke to said they loved the DJ, played an amazing variety of music! Definately would recommend!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Sound Waves Pro DJs's reply:

Thank you Tiffany! You’re weddings was beautiful and it was so nice to meet all of your friends and family! Thank you for the recommendation and for letting us be part of your big day!

Deanna · Married on 02/10/2018

Soundwave was so great to work with. Jim and Rahm made sure we had the songs that were important to us from our ceremony to the reception. Rahm brought great energy to the reception and provided exceptional audio throughout our entire day. Definitely recommend them for your next event! - Deanna & John

Sent on 04/27/2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/30/2017

I got married 9/30/17 and all I can say is Amazing!!!! Dj Jose is the best! Him and his wife did my wedding and I love them, extremely helpful (since I didn't no what i was doing) as nice as can be and so professional! The music was amazing and played all the songs that I asked for, we made a few last minute changes during the wedding and they had no problem what so ever! Everyone at my wedding raved about how awesome they were, I don't think anyone was sitting,everyone had a great time and danced the entire time! Your silly if you don't book these amazing people for your event! I loved them! And can't thank them enough for everything they did to make my day special:)

Sent on 11/17/2017

Sound Waves Pro DJs's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! We had a blast with you! Planning and working with you was a highlight this year!

Erika · Married on 09/02/2017

Incredible DJ!

DJ Nix with Sound Waves Pro DJ’s was INCREDIBLE! He truly made our day the most special day ever. He was thoughtful, super attentive to detail, and made sure our day went as smoothly as possibly. It was never a struggle trying to get ahold of him and he made sure that I was heard every single meeting and phone call. I fully recommend him and his DJ services for your special event!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Sound Waves Pro DJs's reply:

Thank you so much Erika! I loved all of the special moments at your wedding and getting to be part of such a special day. Thank you for booking and trusting us to help make your wedding a success!

Amaris · Married on 09/20/2014

Jose at Sound Waves Pro DJ, was our DJ on 9-20-14. What an amazing time we had, my guests kept coming over to tell me what a great DJ he was. I was really lucky to have found him. He made the crowd have so much fun. He made our ceremony so memorable, so perfect and so professional. I recommend Sound Waves Pro DJ 100%, he will make any occasion memorable and fun.
    Thank you, Jose.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Sound Waves Pro DJs's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Amaris, it was a pleasure working with you and Manny. I'm so glad that we could be a part of your special day!