Sophisticated Event Planning & Photography Reviews

Sophisticated Event Planning & Photography 1
Sophisticated Event Planning & Photography 2

Shantel Brown · Married on 06/04/2019

Excellent!! 10 Stars

Stephanie and her crew are amazing! She was with us every step of the way from the moment we signed the contract. She has a great eye for detail and missed nothing. Her response time is impeccable, even for those late night “freaking out” bride calls. My husband and I were so impressed with her and how she handled everything like a BOSS. Do not hesitate to hire her, you will not be disappointed! And... her photography skills should not go unmentioned. She is great and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She is sweet, professional and understanding and always had time for us! I don’t know how Stephanie does it, as the planner and photographer, but she did it ALL, even more than we expected! We definitely recommend Sophisticated Event Planning and Photography!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Robert Gonzo · Married on 05/12/2019

Great communication

Steph is super awesome and sweet. I love how easy it was to communicate with her throughout our wedding. I would recommend her for photography and wedding coordinating.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Renée

Renée Bingham · Married on 03/23/2019

Fantastic experience!

Stephanie was our day of coordinator. She absolutely came through for us! We rented a few decor items, she set up everything we couldn’t get to ahead of time, managed all the vendors, worked through schedule hiccups... you name it she already had it handled!

We almost didn’t hire a coordinator and I’m so glad we did. She is definitely a get it done type of person and we didn’t need to worry about a thing. Absolutely recommend!

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Sophisticated Event Planning & Photography 3
    Sophisticated Event Planning & Photography 4

Danielle Kovacevic · Married on 03/23/2019

Stephanie was amazing to work with!

It was such a pleasure to work with Stephanie. It was the first time we worked together and it couldn’t have gone any better. Worked as a team which we all know weddings are about when it comes down to set up! Highly recommended

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • G. Magee

G. Magee · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Sophisticated Event Planning

Stephanie was great. I didn't worry about anything on the day of the wedding. She made every effort to make sure everything was done ahead of time and that we thought of all the little things.

Sent on 05/15/2019