SONDRA LEWIS BEAUTY Reviews

18 | Reston, VA

18 Reviews for SONDRA LEWIS BEAUTY

18 SONDRA LEWIS BEAUTY Reviews

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2016

Sondra was a pleasure to work with on my wedding day! She came in to do makeup for my mom and I and we were both very happy with the results. I especially LOVED my bridal makeup-it was everything that I wanted and it lasted through my very long wedding day. Sondra was super sweet, efficient (even when we told her that we had a last min change and had less time to get our makeup done) and very professional. Because I live out of town, I was unable to fit in a trial session-this was not an issue! Sondra was completely comfortable with meeting me for the first time on my wedding day and gave me the wedding make up that I had discussed with her. I would recommend her to ALL of you brides out there!!

Megan · Married on 06/13/2015

I refer to her as the Illustrious Sondra Lewis, as she is polished and professional whether you observe her demeanor & skills, or simply see her from her head to her toe nails. She had very little to go with a far as what I was looking for, because I seldom wear make-up, and was able to bring a healthy radiance to my admittedly neglected skin. Such a pleasure to work with her!

Kita · Married on 05/24/2015

Sondra did my makeup for our wedding, and she was amazing!

I don't usually wear makeup, so I pretty much let her lead me as to the best look but keeping is as natural as possible; and she nailed it. I felt so beautiful! Her work was consistent between the makeup trial and my wedding day. She arrived early and finished our makeup well enough in time for the wedding. The makeup stayed up very well throughout the evening.

I felt so beautiful, elegant, and glamorous!! That you Sondra...YOU ROCK!!!

Monica · Married on 10/19/2013

From the initial email to the wedding day Sondra was pleasant, professional and responsive which was very important to me since I was an out of town bride! I didn't have time for a run-through but trusted that everything would still work smoothly and it did! We talked on the phone and I sent her some pictures and we came up with a simple plan. Sondra arrived early and with ease made me feel beautiful. She respected my wishes for a natural look (I don't wear a lot of makeup usually) with no fake eyelashes or dramatic color but still managed to make me look and feel my best! I got tons of compliments and was so very appreciate of her talent and professionalism. I would highly recommend!

Shannah · Married on 09/01/2012

Sondra was excellent!!! She did everything perfect and I have no complaints :-)

Tamela · Married on 12/10/2011

I received a lot comments on how pretty that I looked which I was very pleased. My makeup had to be done in a hurry due to time restraints but it did not look rushed and the quality was still superb. Plus, she did a wonderful job with all members of my party as well as the moms and my grandmother.

Kita · Married on 01/31/2011

I was delighted to have an opportunity to work with Sondra during our Foundation's annual calendar shoot for survivors of cancer and domestic violence.

Sondra is a professional makeup artist and passionate about it. She has an eye for beauty and detail. Sondra gave individualized attention to each survivor and brought out their natural beauty ... eyes sparkled, skin was flawless, and the survivors became more confident and was in awe when they took a look in the mirror.

What I love most about Sondra's services are 1) her demeanor and passion; and 2) her make up and application is not heavy and caked on. It's light and long lasting.

Although Sondra has worked with our Foundaition since 2010, I have also personally used her services for private events; and as the make up expert at my Glam Party.

Sondra is awesome and I recommend her as a Professional Make Up Artist. Thank you Sondra for being a member of our Dream Team!

Dileika · Married on 06/19/2010

Sondra was recommended by a classmate who used her last year for her wedding. I contacted her days before my wedding and she came out the evening of my rehearsal dinner to do a consultation and I was very impressed. She is very professional and talented. I was concerned that she would only be comfortable doing a natural look since that is what is featured on her website for brides, but was excited to learn and experience that she can make you as fierce as you want to be (I like the natural look... on others lol) She did a super fabulous job on my wedding party!!! I can recommend her with no hesitation!

Corinthia · Married on 07/04/2009

I hired Sondra because I was in need of a professional make-up artist for my wedding and she did an amazing job. On top of her talent, she is the sweetest person! She made me look and feel like a million bucks! Sondra took the time to my “comfort zone” to create the bridal look that made my dreams come true. Sondra uses professional cosmetics, tools, and most popular brand of makeup lines among professional makeup artist. Sondra has a highly creative eye and her work is simply beautiful, and very clean yet elegant. I highly recommend Sondra for any makeup needs one might have.”

Robin · Married on 05/12/2007

Sondra is an excellent makeup artist! She did my wedding back in 2007. I remember getting so many compliments on my makeup. She is not only talented, but very sweet and so easy to work with. She will always be highly recommended in my book. I still marvel at my wedding picks to this day!

Shirlinda · Married on 02/11/2007

I was referred to Sondra by my friend, Lisa Bell. I gave her a call about doing the makeup for my wedding and she was friendly on the phone. I didn't have the time to do a trial, but she accomodated me at my wedding and she did a great job on my makeup. I would hire her again.

Paula · Married on 05/13/2006

I met Sondra when she worked with Laura Mercier. She did my makeup for a party and she gave me really sexy smoky eyes. This was back in 2005. I kept the face chart that she made for me and she had written her phone number on it. I called her up and asked if she'd be available to do my makeup for my wedding and she was available. Sondra is the consummate professional and I enjoyed working with her. I wanted really soft and natural makeup and she gave me exactly what I was looking for. I liked working with her because she actually listens to what your needs are and she can deliver. Not to be mistaken, she will give her opinion on what she thinks would be best for you. She was very easy to work with and if I were to get married all over again, I'd definitely call Sondra to do my makeup! She's the best!

Kita · event on: 03/23/2012

Sondra's work is awesome. I especially love her care and concern for skin care and a natural application of makeup. It's not heavy or over applied; and I feel fresh faced, made up and cute!

SHawna · event on: 05/26/2013

I was impressed (and grateful that Sondra was available at such short notice. She was on time, and although she had to wait a little while for me to finish up a prior meeting, she was gracious and kind. She listened to my ideas and interpreted them perfectly. The photographer was just as impressed with her work. Sondra was awesome and she is now at the top of my go-to DC-MUA list.

Shawna

• User3525547 · event on: 08/29/2013

I found Sondra Lewis to be very prompt and professional. She did a great job with my makeup and I received very positive feedback. The photos that were taken turned out really well as a result. My makeup looked natural, which was the look I was going for.

Sondra did an excellent job on my makeup and the makeup of my bridemaids. She was always responsive to my questions, polite, and professional.

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 08/06/2017

Sondra did an awesome on my bridal party she was on time and very professional. My brides thought she was a little pricey but in the end it we all came out beautiful and the makeup lasted all night!

Michele/Tom · Married on 04/16/2011

Sondra was great. She was on time, very professional and did a great job!