Something Fabulous Weddings and Events Reviews

Something Fabulous Weddings and Events 4
Something Fabulous Weddings and Events 5

Karen Valentine · Getting married on 10/06/2020

Totally awesome

As the mother of the bride, I was so relieved to have Ashley and Trent be our wedding coordinators. They were absolutely fabulous! I never worried about any detail throughout the wedding day! You want to hire these 2 fabulous people!

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/25/2019

Heaven Sent

Ashley and Trent have been a blessing throughout the whole planning process. They went above and beyond the call of duty. They helped with everything. From finding vendors to helping complete last minute crafts for the wedding. They also ensured we got everything each vendor promised. The wedding went on without a hiccup and they were so very helpful to us and our guests throughout the night.

Something Fabulous Weddings and Events 6
    Something Fabulous Weddings and Events 12
    Sent on 11/10/2019

Mary Burkey · Married on 10/19/2019

100% prepared

Something Fabulous did an amazing job with the month-of coordination of my wedding! They were very responsive leading up to the day and were 100% prepared for the event when it came. They're a couple team, so it was wonderful having the two sets of hands with the we needed the extra help. They even brought an emergency kit that had a safety pin for my wedding dress right when we needed it. Everything went remarkably smoothly and they were both a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Michelle & Trey Holmes · Married on 10/05/2019

Have No Fear, Your Wedding Coordinators are Here!!

Ashley & Trent with Something Fabulous Weddings provided service BEYOND our expectations. Our wedding would not have gone as perfect without them and that is a huge understatement! From their upbeat, positive attitudes, to their professionalism, organization, and wanting to provide the absolute best customer service to their bride & groom and vendors, I cannot say enough FABULOUS things about them!!! If you don't have a day-of coordinator for your wedding already, HIRE TRENT & ASHLEY! Amazing!!

Our guests, family and friends who didn’t even know Trent & Ashley, made so many comments to me after the wedding how ‘your coordinators’ were so awesome - they took care of every single detail..you never had to worry!’ And that was the truth.

While many times grooms don’t have a clue what goes on throughout wedding planning, my husband immediately heard (over the phone) and quickly noticed through a final reception walk-through, during the rehearsal and day-of how great Trent and Ashley were and how much detail goes into every aspect of a wedding - down to our Trent and Ashley having our drinks and food ready for us by the time of the reception to helping us seamlessly having everything packed, loaded and in its place the morning after our wedding.

Thank you for making our entire wedding weekend PERFECT. Literally couldn’t have done it with y’all!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Edgar Harrell · Married on 09/28/2019

Incredible Planners and People

Working with Ashley and Trent was a dream. We contracted them as our Day-of Coordinators, and they made all the difference in ensuring that our wedding went off without a hitch and that my husband and I could relax and enjoy.

They coordinated with our vendors, helped us establish and stick to our timeline, and managed all of our drop-off, setup, and clean-up so that all we had to do was show up, get married, and have a great time. Everyone who interacted with Ashley or Trent on the day of commented on how helpful they were, and we cannot recommend them highly enough. Also you should ensure that “Fergalicious” is on your DJ’s playlist :)

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent service & value

My husband and I got married in Durham this past summer. We hired Ashley & Trent for 'day of' wedding planning services, but they provided much more than that. From acting as consultants as we prepared for the big day, to running our rehearsal, to checking on us throughout wedding day --Ashley & Trent truly went above and beyond for us. What I really appreciated was that they took such great care of us (bride & groom), but also our family members (parents, grandparents, etc.) and worked professionally with our other vendors. With their help, I was able to relax and enjoy the moment - trusting that they had everything under control. I can't recommend Something Fabulous enough!

Something Fabulous Weddings and Events 13
    Something Fabulous Weddings and Events 14
    Something Fabulous Weddings and Events 15
    Something Fabulous Weddings and Events 16
    Sent on 09/15/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2019

The perfect wedding coordinators!

We hired Something Fabulous as month-of coordinators for our May 4th wedding and are SO glad we did! Trent and Ashley were incredible – fun, totally on top of things, professional, and easygoing throughout the entire process. After our first meeting with them, my husband and I felt 1000X less stressed. They went above and beyond to make sure all details were considered and taken care of, and communicated with all of our vendors extensively to ensure that everything went as smoothly as possible. Despite it pouring rain during our tent reception and some issues with venue flexibility, our wedding went off without a hitch. I truly believe that Ashley and Trent made the difference by their expert coordinating/communicating, as well advocating for us when necessary. Everyone loved them – our vendors, our parents, the bridal party, and, of course, us. Without them we probably would have ended up getting married naked in a field or something. HIRE THEM! They are worth every penny and then some!

Something Fabulous Weddings and Events 17
    Sent on 05/14/2019

Justin Scism · Married on 04/26/2019

Can’t say enough good things!

Trent and Ashley really went above and beyond for us! We can't thank them enough for helping to ensure that our special day went off without a hitch. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/02/2019

emily · Married on 04/13/2019

The best!

If you’re in need of an event planner or even day of, go ahead a stop right here. Ashley and Trent were THE BEST. I am definitely a planner, and it was hard for me to let go, however they made my wedding dream a reality. They are so kind, calm, flexible and have the attitude to do whatever it takes to make sure you are happy. I cannot say enough good things about them. They are such a wonderful team, and they truly made our wedding unfold into the perfect day. Our vendors even said they were on top of it. They followed up multiple times with vendors, ensuring everyone knew if there were timeline changes, or any updates that would effect them. I promise you will not be disappointed. If you want a team who will make your wedding day vision a reality, and ensure you do not stress, something fabulous weddings and events is your team.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Brandon Berkowitz · Married on 03/30/2019

110% Recommend

Trent and Ashley were absolutely amazing. The pricing was beyond fair, and their responsiveness and attention to making sure everything went right was worth at least 10x what they cost. They provided absolutely top-tier service for insanely affordable prices. You can tell wedding planning is a labor of love for them, and they are not there to nickel and dime you,

Sent on 07/08/2019

Erin · Married on 12/31/2018

Ashley and Trent are Amazing

We used Something Fabulous as the day of coordinator for our New Year’s Eve wedding. They did an amazing job from start to finish. They really went above and beyond just the day of. Every single detail of our day was executed perfectly. They are both gems to work with and I would recommend them over and over again. The service was very affordable for the amount of professionalism and detail that was given to our day.

Something Fabulous Weddings and Events 18
    Something Fabulous Weddings and Events 26
    Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Briana

Briana Laures · Married on 05/26/2018

So lucky to have them, helped make everything perfect!

They were worth five times what I paid! I never thought I'd be the bride that forgot to bring the marriage license - thank goodness Ashley was willing to drive 20 minutes back to the hotel so the show could go on! They discreetly made the whole event go so smoothly without ever getting in the way, and I never had to worry about a thing. From taking over picture taking when we forgot to cut the cake before the photographer left, to buying more cups when we were running low, they were always a step ahead of anything that could have stressed me out. One of the best wedding decisions I made!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jim · Married on 05/19/2018

If you are planning a wedding, I heartily recommend Something Fabulous Weddings! During our long engagement, my wife and I (control freaks both) went back and forth about whether to have a large event to celebrate the actual event. Both of us had been married before and had considered throwing a big party sometime later in the year. But for some reason, with six weeks to go, we decided to have a reception on the wedding day. We had a guest list with more than 300 people on it, and we had identified a venue, but the venue was not in any sense a traditional one, so it came with no ready infrastructure available to support the event. Worse still, it was outside. So, less than six weeks before the big day, we had no bad weather plan, no theme, no caterer, no chairs, no tables, no music, no nothing except a vague sense of what we wished the celebration to be like.

Fabulous Weddings to the rescue! They saved us. I have been told many times it was one of the best events of its kind that people had ever attended—the food, the setup, the tables and flowers and everything about it was just, well, FABULOUS. Of course, it rained cats and dogs on the day of the event, and everything had to be shifted and changed at the last minute. Through it all, Ashley and Trent remained cool and calm and got everything to work and work so well that we were proud to be the hosts of such a special night, and our guests were ecstatic! Without FW, we were zeros. With them, we were heroes. Do yourself a favor, hand them the keys and let them drive you to success. We did.

Something Fabulous Weddings and Events 27
    Something Fabulous Weddings and Events 28
    Something Fabulous Weddings and Events 29
    Something Fabulous Weddings and Events 30
    Sent on 07/30/2018

Sepi Saidi · Married on 05/19/2018

great experience

Trent and Ashley were very good to work with they are resourceful , creative and cost conscious. we had a very short deadline but they were very calm and nice about all of our last minute changes and requests.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Lilith · Married on 04/14/2018

Trent and Ashley went above and beyond and gave us the most magical wedding. They were such a blast to work with and took my ideas and made them come to life in the most amazing way. I cannot thank them enough for the wonderful work that they did!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/14/2017

Trent and Ashley are absolutely wonderful! I was on the fence of hiring a day of planner and now I am so thankful I did! They helped make my day everything I dreamed of! I don’t think I could’ve made it through without them!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Diane · Married on 10/14/2017

Trent and Ashley were the wedding planners for our youngest daughter's wedding. So many people have expressed their appreciation for such a fun and lively wedding experience. These fabulous people anticipated any obstacle to the day with being prepared for any request from the bridal party. From directing the wedding, setting up for the reception, introducing the wedding party, and quietly, moving the affair along, Trent and Ashley outdid themselves. We heartily recommend them for any affair. You will appreciate their expertise and thoughtfulness. And they are a lot of fun!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Michelle · Married on 03/12/2017

Ashley and Trent were very helpful they are very creative. They did a wonderful job helping me with my wedding day. All the decorations were amazing.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Reba · Married on 11/07/2015

Something Fabulous truly is something fabulous! They were absolutely wonderful--friendly and speedy! They keep in touch through the whole event and solved problems before I was even aware of them! Seriously, they were retrieving the marriage certificate I forgot at my house as soon as the words were out of my mouth. I don't know what I would have done without this amazing duo! They have creative ideas in addition to anything you've already envisioned. They keep you on track with time and budget. Trent and Ashley come highly recommended and you will feel so comfortable with your big day in their capable hands!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Meghan · Married on 06/15/2013

Something Fabulous Weddings and Events is the help you need (or don't even know you need!). Along every step of the way I was helped with decisions, setting up appointments, sending reminders, helping with the organization of the bridal party on the day of, and easing any anxiety and stress I had. I felt like Trent and Ashley are the perfect partnership and were able to provide different perspectives to make sure everything was covered and taken care of the best way possible. Their attention to detail was amazing and helped take a lot off my plate as a bride-to-be. They really helped make the wedding planning and my special day go flawlessly and we had a ton of fun along the way. Be prepared to laugh and have a blast with the both of them!

Sent on 10/24/2017