Something Fabulous Weddings and Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Clinette
    Clinette M. Getting married on 04/11/2022

Awesome Wedding Coordinators

Ashley and Trent were amazing.... I hired them to coordinate the rehearsal dinner as my son and daughter-in-law were using them for the wedding. They were on top of everything, professional and so easy to work with. They made the night a huge success!! Thank you
    Cathy Married on 12/23/2021

Fabulous experience with Something Fabulous Weddings!

I had a wonderful experience and fantastic wedding because of Trent and Ashley at Something Fabulous Weddings. They were extremely responsive and professional and made the experience fun and easy for me. They guided me through the obvious aspects - and also recommended amazing details that I could easily and inexpensively add to make it special. They were amazing on my wedding day, managing all of the vendors and my guests throughout the long day. When someone accidentally spilled wine on my dress, they were both by my side within 10 seconds, calmly applying the Tide detergent pen to my skirt - and the stain quickly disappeared! I highly, highly recommend them
  • Diana
    Diana G. Married on 10/03/2021

Best planners ever

Trent and Ashley are the best wedding planners/coordinators you could ask for! They really took the stress out of planning a wedding. On the day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about anything. Trent and Ashley made sure everything ran smoothly and it was just how we pictured it would be. Worth every penny, and more! Not only are they great at what they do, they are great people too.
    Hannah Married on 09/25/2021

Something Fabulous is EXACTLY what we needed

Now that the big day is over, we wanted to take a moment and send over the most sincere "Thank you"!
    The entire planning process was made so easy because of Trent and Kate, and hopefully we didn't get too annoying with questions.
    And most importantly, the day-of, Kate and Michelle killed it!!!
    Everything was SO smoothly, Kate and Michelle had everything on time, and nearly perfect. Hannah and myself didn't have to worry about a single thing throughout the evening.
    A huge shout out specifically to Kate, who multiple people brought up to me; she was polite, informative, yet at the same time, firm in what she needs and when. Seeing her work was incredibly impressive!

We could not have done this without Something Fabulous and 100% see why you are so highly regarded.
    Anyone/everyone that we know getting married, we will be recommending you every time!
  • Christine
    Christine C. Married on 09/03/2021

Amazing experience with Trent and Ashley

I hired Something Fabulous as partial planners. They helped me choose some vendors including the perfect fit officiant for us. They understood my vision and brought it to life. They took care of everything they day of wedding (vendors, flipping rhe ceremony room to the reception, keeping time line on track)and my bridal party had to do nothing but have fun. So so worth hiring them. When your wedding is approaching and you think you have everything , they will make sure you didn't forget something or a detail like your welcome sign! It was an amazing day, one I will never forget and I am so glad Something Fabulous was there to make it go so smoothly. I had no stress the day of wedding wirh Trent handling everything.
    Kaylie K. Married on 06/12/2021

Hands down BEST planners, BEST decision

We opted for the partial planning package, and Something Fabulous went above and beyond! I came into the planning process with crippling indecisiveness and a very short timeline (4-5 months) to plan our big day. Ashley and Trent made the planning process SO easy and actually turned wedding planning (something I initially loathed) into something fun! They took a lot of time and care ensuring they understood our vision and priorities, and they helped us navigate some tricky pre-wedding situations that came up with our other vendors. Wedding Day was so smooth, and even though there were probably tons of things that didn't go as planned (as they always do), we had NO idea because Ashley and Trent took care of it all. ALL. I've been a bridesmaid in a few weddings where the planners involved the bride in day-of problems, and it's stressful for anyone to witness/experience. For us to be so blissfully unaware of wedding day emergencies is a true testament to Trent and Ashley's care, professionalism, and ability to see out our vision. We couldn't have pulled off such a perfect day without Something Fabulous!
  • Christine
    Christine K. Married on 04/09/2021

Stress free wedding planning

I can't recommend these two amazing people enough! They work so well together and their styles compliment each other so well. I really feel like they went above and beyond my expectations. As a bride, I wanted to do as little work as possible. I wanted to pick out what I liked and show up (which seemed like an impossible expectation). They certainly delivered! I had so much fun meeting with them and I felt like our time was very efficiently used. We had to reschedule our wedding due to COVID and they not only seamlessly transitioned our vendors and plans, but they also handled the decision making process with patience and compassion.

On the day of my wedding I was so at peace with how everything was planned and really able to enjoy it despite the crazy circumstances. They ended up feeling like family by the end of our time together. My sweet niece/flower girl had a terrible day because her dress was itchy and her only comfort was her stuffed bunny. Right before we were about to go into the church for the ceremony she lost her bunny and my sister was frantically looking for it. I didn't even get a chance to worry about it because without a word, Trent swooped right in and saved the day with her bunny! They hustled and paid attention to every detail no matter how small! He also joined in on the line dances when we needed instruction and was just overall a joy to work with!

• Olivia
    Olivia Married on 03/20/2021

Book them!

Oh my gosh... where do I begin?! Ashley and Trent were by far the best decision we made during our wedding planning process. To be honest I wasn't planning on hiring a planner but once we decided to and as we started working with them I instantly became so thankful. We used them as a "day of coordinator." We started most of our communication the month before. They created a timeline and sent it to all my vendors to make sure everyone knew where to be and when. They helped me with last minute vendors such as providing a fantastic florist, adding the missing pieces my center pieces needed and so much more. They were ON IT come the day of as well. The amount of compliments I received about them from our guests were astonishing. So many people could see how hard they were working and you could tell they were just SO GOOD at their jobs. So good I forgot that we weren't their only clients. They probably had a wedding the very next day but I never even thought about that. They made us feel as if we were the only ones they were working with - that's how much time and effort they put into you. One thing I did was let them set up the church and venue how they wanted . I gave them boxes of decorations but for the most part I said "place things where you think it looks best" and let me tell you... our venue looked amazing. I can't thank them enough for how amazing our day turned out. I had ZERO STRESS. I was able to actually take in my wedding day because I knew they had it handled. They set up, cleaned up, and ran the day. Gosh I could write a book about how fantastic they were too work with but I won't. Long story short. BOOK THEM! BOOK THEM! BOOK THEM!
    Madeline R. Married on 12/31/2020

So nice I booked twice

Trent & Ashley were by FAR the saving grace of my COVID wedding. I could go on and on but I think the best insight is that I have booked them again already! We switched to a smaller, more appropriately sized wedding and basically started from scratch. Basically Trent & Ashley did everything to keep me sane- and somehow managed to get my cake sorted a couple days before the wedding because I forgot to order one! We will have our bigger reception in 2022 and I've already booked them for their full service package.

They have a great sense of humor, work well together, are responsive, flexible, understanding, and truly seem to love what they do.

I know some places require a vendor so if you need one- these are your people. I was required to get one but had I not been, I was someone who thought I wouldn't need a day-of coordinator and definitely not a planner. You absolutely do need one. I was wrong in thinking you don't need either- you need both! What they will save you in certain expenses (and headache/heartache) will be worth adjusting your budget for.
    Caroline W. Married on 11/28/2020

They are Something Fabulous!

Trent and Ashley were amazing to work with for our November 2020 wedding! They were so helpful and quick to respond with any questions or concerns we had, especially regarding Covid guidelines, etc. Our wedding went off without a hitch and we could not have asked for better coordinators. You can tell they truly care about their clients. 10/10 would recommend using them for your upcoming wedding!

Caroline and Matt
  • Cara
    Cara B. Married on 10/25/2020

Covid chaos made simple!

Trent and Ashley have been absolute life savers during our entire wedding experience. We were looking for a day of coordinator, but ended up going with the partial planning package they offer and it’s the best thing we did! They think of every detail and make the wedding planning process simple. Unfortunately due to Covid, we had to postpone our wedding and decided to still get married on our original wedding date, but ended up having to postpone our small Covid wedding a week and Trent and Ashely were there through it all! They made the whole process so simple for us during such a confusing time and we can’t be more thankful. If you’re even considering a planner, Trent and Ashley are the ones! We are looking forward to continue working with them for our big celebration!
  • Melanie
    Melanie S. Married on 10/17/2020

The best wedding coordinators!

Ashley & Trent are amazing! I could not have imagined my wedding without them. I hired the for day of coordination and they went above and beyond! They were so helpful and I appreciated their input during our final venue walk through. 110% recommend!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea A. Married on 10/16/2020

The best wedding planner team out there.

We had such a great experience with Trent & Ashley! They were attentive, easy to work with and professional. They provided anything and everything we needed. They handled my family and friends perfectly and were affordable. We recommend them highly!
    Karen V. Married on 10/06/2020

Totally awesome

As the mother of the bride, I was so relieved to have Ashley and Trent be our wedding coordinators. They were absolutely fabulous! I never worried about any detail throughout the wedding day! You want to hire these 2 fabulous people!
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 08/14/2020

Amazing Company and People!

Ashley and Trent of Something Fabulous were our lifeline during wedding planning and on our wedding day! Since our original wedding date was right when Covid struck, we had to adjust our date and our wedding plan significantly but Ashley and Trent were there every step of the way supporting us and helping us think of creative ideas to still make our day everything we dreamed of. I don't think we would have stayed sane without them, truly! They are both so kind, smart, fun and detail-oriented - everything on our day went off without a hitch. Our family and friends were super impressed with their professionalism, eye for decor (they arranged all of our decorations day of and worked with all vendors) and positive attitude. My now husband and I felt like they were great friends who happened to be amazing wedding professionals! I am a little high strung (it's true) and they helped me visualize the day, create timelines and plans that allowed me to relax and go with the flow. I highly recommend this company, don't hesitate to book no matter size or type of wedding - this team is super flexible and will make your day perfect!!!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 07/25/2020

Trent and Ashley are the DREAM TEAM!

I honestly don't know what I would have done without Ashley and Trent! My May 2nd wedding was cancelled and we last minute ended up having two weddings in one weekend (one on Friday and one on Saturday) at a different venue. Although there were fewer guest at each event, both events were full out weddings with multiple vendors, music, seated dinners, etc. I had planned on them being "day of coordinators" for my original wedding, but without even asking, they jumped in and took on both of my events. I didn't have to think about a thing leading up to the weekend or during the events. They were with me the ENTIRE weekend, working all day and night Friday and Saturday to make sure everything was perfect. Any hiccup we had, they figured it out quickly and had a solution before I even knew there was an issue. Not to mention they navigated through the whole COVID situation with such ease. They were anything but "day of coordinators" to me. They were absolute life savors! I can't express enough how much you need this team to be part of your special day!
  • Christina
    Christina D. Married on 05/09/2020

Wedding plans changed, but Ashley and Trent are awesome!

Ashley and Trent were so kind and understanding when we had to reschedule our wedding due to Covid-19. We didn't end up getting to use their services since our new date was booked, but their communication during our rescheduling and flexibility was so appreciated that we would absolutely recommend them to others!
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 02/22/2020

100% Made our wedding perfect!!

Trent & Ashley literally saved our wedding day! with less than a month before our wedding, our wedding planner decided to be a no-show for our walk-through and we were left without anyone. We found Trent & Ashley and they swooped in to save the day. They met with us the next day and somehow not only organized everything we wanted but helped us make the event even more than we could have dreamed of. They were optimistic and upbeat but helped us stay level-headed and within budget. Seriously the BEST team we could have gotten and we are SO thankful for them!!!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 10/25/2019

Heaven Sent

Ashley and Trent have been a blessing throughout the whole planning process. They went above and beyond the call of duty. They helped with everything. From finding vendors to helping complete last minute crafts for the wedding. They also ensured we got everything each vendor promised. The wedding went on without a hiccup and they were so very helpful to us and our guests throughout the night.
    Mary B. Married on 10/19/2019

100% prepared

Something Fabulous did an amazing job with the month-of coordination of my wedding! They were very responsive leading up to the day and were 100% prepared for the event when it came. They're a couple team, so it was wonderful having the two sets of hands with the we needed the extra help. They even brought an emergency kit that had a safety pin for my wedding dress right when we needed it. Everything went remarkably smoothly and they were both a pleasure to work with!
    Michelle T. Married on 10/05/2019

Have No Fear, Your Wedding Coordinators are Here!!

Ashley & Trent with Something Fabulous Weddings provided service BEYOND our expectations. Our wedding would not have gone as perfect without them and that is a huge understatement! From their upbeat, positive attitudes, to their professionalism, organization, and wanting to provide the absolute best customer service to their bride & groom and vendors, I cannot say enough FABULOUS things about them!!! If you don't have a day-of coordinator for your wedding already, HIRE TRENT & ASHLEY! Amazing!!

Our guests, family and friends who didn’t even know Trent & Ashley, made so many comments to me after the wedding how ‘your coordinators’ were so awesome - they took care of every single detail..you never had to worry!’ And that was the truth.

While many times grooms don’t have a clue what goes on throughout wedding planning, my husband immediately heard (over the phone) and quickly noticed through a final reception walk-through, during the rehearsal and day-of how great Trent and Ashley were and how much detail goes into every aspect of a wedding - down to our Trent and Ashley having our drinks and food ready for us by the time of the reception to helping us seamlessly having everything packed, loaded and in its place the morning after our wedding.

Thank you for making our entire wedding weekend PERFECT. Literally couldn’t have done it with y’all!
    Edgar H. Married on 09/28/2019

Incredible Planners and People

Working with Ashley and Trent was a dream. We contracted them as our Day-of Coordinators, and they made all the difference in ensuring that our wedding went off without a hitch and that my husband and I could relax and enjoy.

They coordinated with our vendors, helped us establish and stick to our timeline, and managed all of our drop-off, setup, and clean-up so that all we had to do was show up, get married, and have a great time. Everyone who interacted with Ashley or Trent on the day of commented on how helpful they were, and we cannot recommend them highly enough. Also you should ensure that “Fergalicious” is on your DJ’s playlist :)
  • Ericka
    Ericka A. Married on 08/31/2019

Life savers!

My wedding would have been nothing without them!
    Courtney Married on 06/22/2019

Do yourself a favor and call Something Fabulous

You need Trent and Ashley to help with your wedding! I used Something Fabulous’ day-of coordination service and it was truly the best investment I made throughout the entire wedding planning process. It was so much less stressful, both on the actual day and in the months prior, to have them at the helm. They gave me lots of great advice throughout and it was reassuring to know I was in the hands of professionals. They are so fun, organized and they don’t miss any details! I highly recommend Something Fabulous to any brides and grooms who want a stress-free, well planned wedding day.