Something Fabulous Weddings and Events Reviews

Something Fabulous Weddings and Events 3
Something Fabulous Weddings and Events 4
  • Briana

Briana Laures · Married on 05/26/2018

So lucky to have them, helped make everything perfect!

They were worth five times what I paid! I never thought I'd be the bride that forgot to bring the marriage license - thank goodness Ashley was willing to drive 20 minutes back to the hotel so the show could go on! They discreetly made the whole event go so smoothly without ever getting in the way, and I never had to worry about a thing. From taking over picture taking when we forgot to cut the cake before the photographer left, to buying more cups when we were running low, they were always a step ahead of anything that could have stressed me out. One of the best wedding decisions I made!

Lilith · Married on 04/14/2018

Trent and Ashley went above and beyond and gave us the most magical wedding. They were such a blast to work with and took my ideas and made them come to life in the most amazing way. I cannot thank them enough for the wonderful work that they did!

Taylor · Married on 10/14/2017

Trent and Ashley are absolutely wonderful! I was on the fence of hiring a day of planner and now I am so thankful I did! They helped make my day everything I dreamed of! I don’t think I could’ve made it through without them!!!

Diane · Married on 10/14/2017

Trent and Ashley were the wedding planners for our youngest daughter's wedding. So many people have expressed their appreciation for such a fun and lively wedding experience. These fabulous people anticipated any obstacle to the day with being prepared for any request from the bridal party. From directing the wedding, setting up for the reception, introducing the wedding party, and quietly, moving the affair along, Trent and Ashley outdid themselves. We heartily recommend them for any affair. You will appreciate their expertise and thoughtfulness. And they are a lot of fun!

Michelle · Married on 03/12/2017

Ashley and Trent were very helpful they are very creative. They did a wonderful job helping me with my wedding day. All the decorations were amazing.

Reba · Married on 11/07/2015

Something Fabulous truly is something fabulous! They were absolutely wonderful--friendly and speedy! They keep in touch through the whole event and solved problems before I was even aware of them! Seriously, they were retrieving the marriage certificate I forgot at my house as soon as the words were out of my mouth. I don't know what I would have done without this amazing duo! They have creative ideas in addition to anything you've already envisioned. They keep you on track with time and budget. Trent and Ashley come highly recommended and you will feel so comfortable with your big day in their capable hands!

Meghan · Married on 06/15/2013

Something Fabulous Weddings and Events is the help you need (or don't even know you need!). Along every step of the way I was helped with decisions, setting up appointments, sending reminders, helping with the organization of the bridal party on the day of, and easing any anxiety and stress I had. I felt like Trent and Ashley are the perfect partnership and were able to provide different perspectives to make sure everything was covered and taken care of the best way possible. Their attention to detail was amazing and helped take a lot off my plate as a bride-to-be. They really helped make the wedding planning and my special day go flawlessly and we had a ton of fun along the way. Be prepared to laugh and have a blast with the both of them!