Soiréebliss Events Reviews

Soiréebliss Events 3
Soiréebliss Events 4
Soiréebliss Events 5

Kristi · Married on 01/14/2011

There will never be enough words to express how awesome Samantha Darr and her team of Soireebliss are. From the moment I met Samantha, I felt extremely comfortable talking to her - like she was a great friend I had known for many years. Of course this was our first meeting but her warmth and enthusiasm for planning events came across and put me at ease right away. The first question she asked my (now) husband and I was - "would you mind telling me how you got engaged?" I instantly thought, wow...she really wants to get to know us and know the background on how we fell in love. It was an instant feeling of "bliss" from that point forward. As much as I wanted to hire Samantha for the entire event, I didn't think Brad and I would be able to afford it BUT Samantha worked effortlessly with our budget which we are still extremely thankful for. There is no way we could have had our dream wedding without her experience, suggestions, and expertise. Throughout the planning processing, I had unlimited access by phone and email to Samantha. I'm sure at times I went overboard (I have a type A personality) but she never made me feel like I was a bother. She always took time to call, email, or make appointments to make sure my ideas for the BIG day were being put into place how we envisioned. The wedding day was one of the easiest days of my life. I know some of you may think I am overexaggerating but if you ask anyone in my wedding party what my mood was like that day, they will all tell you I was extremely relaxed (without alcohol) and more than ecstatic. I'll even go as far as to show pictures of our getting ready process so you can see how much fun and laughter we had that day! :) You can't go wrong hiring Samantha for your wedding day (or any event). She is meticulous with every aspect of the planning and executing process. I sincerely and whole-hearted recommend Soireebliss to anyone wanting an unforgettable experience. Samantha, Brad and I will forever be grateful to you for creating such a warm, inviting, fun, and loving atmosphere for us and our guests. We can never thank you enough!!

xoxoxox - Mr. & Mrs. Brad Martin

Sent on 04/21/2011

Karen · Married on 11/13/2010

Samantha gave my daughter, and myself, peace of mind on the big day. We did not worry about one thing!! Even though an outside aspect of the reception had to be moved indoors she and her staff handled the changes beautifully and all we had to do was show up and enjoy. She was also a godsend with many design recommendations and handling a snafu with the DJ 3 weeks prior to the wedding. I highly recommend Samantha and plan to use her for our other daughters wedding in Austin next fall.

Sent on 11/20/2010
  • Julbert

Julie · Married on 10/09/2010

Since I was planning from out of state and have no local bridesmaids to help keep me sane, I often called or texted or emailed Samantha with random questions and panics. She always remained calm and gave me several options and ideas to choose from. Poor Sam came down with the stomach flu right before our wedding, but still hung in there and made sure the setup and schedule went flawlessly. Luckily, the two of us had already discussed the intricate details of the remainder of the evening because I really wanted her to get home and rest. I'm sure most brides would panic if their coordinator left before dinner was served and had a new assistant and "plan b" on hand that may not have been 100% sure of the schedule or details, but fortunately for me, Samantha had already prepped me of the schedule and expectations long before the day came and I only panicked for maybe a few seconds before realizing that I had nothing to worry about. I guess my only complaint would be that the assistant and "plan b" weren't 100% sure, so we ended up a little rushed during table greetings and didn't have our dinner packed up (Albert was really sad he didn't get to eat any of his steak). Despite this, I still walked into my ceremony and reception room completely blown away by how beautiful everything had been setup and how perfect the night was going to be. Samantha is a true sweetheart and I definitely see us keeping in touch. Her enthusiasm and confidence are contagious!

Sent on 10/15/2010

Julie & Albert -

It was such a pleasure working with you throughout the planning. And genuinely feel as though this will be a growing relationship which I treasure.

I'm very sorry to hear that the meal was not packed up and have a BIG surprise for you to compensate for this error. AND it will be even better than a left over. : )

Thank you for your understanding with the stomach flu. I've worked through many colds, illnesses and family death. This was the first occasion to make me incapable of completing an evening.
    Many wishes for a very happy marriage filled with laughter, good memories and good health.

Kirstin · Married on 07/31/2010

Samantha and her team were amazing! Best money we spent in the whole wedding planning process. My only regret is that I didn't get in touch with Samantha earlier and hire her to plan my entire wedding.

Although Samantha was only our "wedding weekend" wedding planner, she made herself available to us throughout our planning process to offer advice and make excellent recommendations. In the few weeks leading up to the wedding, Samantha took over contact with our vendors and made sure everything was in place for the wedding. She attended my final walk through of the reception venue with me and really helped make that aspect of the wedding unique to us. She also handled a rather difficult church-wedding coordinator at our ceremony location with grace and professionalism. She was knowledgable about every aspect of the process and we always felt as if we were truly important to her as clients. Such a joy to work with :-)

Sent on 10/07/2010

Stephanie · Married on 06/26/2010

Hiring Samantha with Soireebliss! was the best investment I had for my entire wedding! I hired Sam for my Day of Wedding Coordination but she was so much more than that! She was very easy to get in touch with and worked to make sure that my day was flawless! Everything that I had planned was done to perfection and no detail was left out. If there were any problems, I was never made aware of them, because Sam and her team made sure it was covered. I could not have had such a wonderful day without Soireebliss! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! -Stephanie and Ben

Sent on 11/22/2010

Nicola · Married on 05/22/2010

Hiring Samantha was the smartest thing I did during the whole wedding planning processes. Once I hired her the stress just dissapeared. She kept me on target and helped me with all of the major decisions I needed to make even though I was practically living over-seas during much of the planning phase. I cant even describe how much help she provided. The night of the wedding I had three assistant planners because Sam had another wedding (I knew this when I hired her), and they were all so wonderful and professional. I could not have done this without Sam, Helen, Nancy and Cassandra. I am recommending this team to everyone I know. HIRE SOIREEBLISS, you wont regret it.! :)

Sent on 06/14/2010

Tanell · Married on 04/24/2010

Samantha,

You and your team made my daughters wedding the most wonderful celebration. Everything went off perfectly. You handled everything and everyone with such proffessionalism. Everyone that was at the wedding has told us that it was the most spectacular wedding that they had ever been to. It was all we could have asked for and more. Thank you so much for all of your suggestions and advice. You were right on with it all. From the vendors to the dos and donts. You were always there for us when we needed you. You went the extra mile for us and we will never forget it. We hit paydirt when we found you Samantha.

Best regards,

Tanell Henderson

Sent on 06/27/2010

Tanell -

Thank you for your feedback and review. It was truly a pleasure to work with you and Ashley. It was a lot of fun. It's such an honor to have had the opportunity to be a part of such a memorable day. Ashley was a breath-taking bride. With Ashley & Shane together, they will have a very blessed life together. Now, only if we can get the recipe to the Mexican casserole tip.....LOL!

Warmest Regards,

Samantha + The soireebliss! Team

Diana · Married on 02/20/2010

I can't say enough good things about Samantha and soiréebliss! Since I work in the event industry I wasn't sure I needed a wedding coordinator but from the minute I met Sam I knew I needed her as my wedding coordinator. Her attention to detail, professionalism and creativity is the best in the business. She went above and beyond to help me with some difficult decisions I had during the planning process. She is amazing and I highly recommend Sam and her team to ANYONE planning a wedding!

Sent on 06/23/2010

Diana & Ernie -

It was a joy and honor to work with you through the planning process. Your wedding has been one of the most memorable; with many laughs, over-coming challenges and most importantly.....WEDDING DAY! : )

Sincerest Regards,

Samantha + The soireebliss! Staff

Ava · Married on 01/16/2010

Three words to describe Samantha and the soireebliss! experience:

Personal - She helped us fulfill our wedding vision by listening to our
    desires and ideas and used her creativity to enhance our
    wedding.

Professional - She was always polite, timely, and had a great network of
    vendors that also delivered superb services.

Worry Free - She was always on top of every detail and kept everything
    running smoothly so planning the wedding was a truly
    enjoyable experience.

During the wedding week, Samantha and soireebliss! were with us every step
    of the way from final walkthroughs, to rehearsal and dinner, to the wedding
    and finally the reception. Every detail was covered, all ran 100% smoothly
    and the event was a total success.

As a recent bride I highly recommend you hire a wedding planner; and that
    wedding planner should be Samantha. She and her team work so hard that she
    is worth every bit of her fee. After saying "I DO" to my fiance, hiring Samantha was one of the smartest things I've done.

Thanks again Sam for everything.

Sent on 03/04/2010

Marcia · Married on 11/21/2009

On a scale of 0-5, Samantha is a 10! We loved working with Samantha and our day would not have gone nearly as smoothly without her. She was able to give us several referrals for vendors and had some great ideas for setting up our reception space. Samantha pays close attention to details and genuinely cares about her clients. On our first "power" meeting, I think she spent about 2 1/2 hours with us in getting to know our history together, our vision for the wedding, and noting other special & important details. During the wedding weekend, both of our parents commented on how organized she was and mine truly appreciated having her assistance since they are from out of town. Her fees are so very reasonable and worth every penny! Of all of our vendors, she was one of our favorites to work with and we would highly, highly recommend her to other couples.

Sent on 02/11/2010

Marcia & Sean,

It was such a pleasure working with you both throughout the planning process. Not only was it a true joy and honor to have been your wedding planner, but I feel as though I gained a friend.

Many wishes for a lifetime of true happiness, good health and endless laughter.

Sincerely,

Samantha Darr
    Owner, Lead Planner

Traci · Married on 11/07/2009

Samantha and her team were amazing. The thing I found most helpful is that Samantha really goes above and beyond to make the wedding day all you imagined it would be.

Sent on 01/19/2010

Soiréebliss Events's reply:

Traci - thank you so much for your review. It was a great pleasure and honor to work with you. The Armadillo picture will be my absolute favorite. You and your Bridesmaids look stunningly gorgeous!

Brittany · Married on 10/09/2009

Firstly, let me begin by saying my husband and I live in Florida and we were planning a wedding in Houston, Texas. Thus I had no way of knowing the good, bad and ugly list of wedding vendors in Houston. So I began reading review after review for wedding coordinators and one name continued to pop up…Samantha Darr….. hence I contacted her. In our first phone call, she immediately began asking questions in order to quickly learn about our personalities, our love story and the vision for our wedding day. I explained to her the situation with planning an out of state wedding and that I would not be meeting these vendors in person until the wedding day, thus communication via email/telephone were very important to me. Samantha quickly assembled a list of wedding vendors which she thought would mesh well with our vision, personality and style and she was dead on! Every vendor that she suggested was a complete dream to work with even though I had never meet many of the vendors in person until the wedding day, as we were thousands of miles apart.

On the wedding day, Samantha and her team handled all of the little hiccups that arose with a steady and swift hand while keeping everything in control and seamlessly flowing so that no one even realized a tiny hiccup occurred. Samantha and her team remained calm, composed, professional and smiling all the while. She honored and executed all of our crazy decor requests, from completely drenching the entire venue in candles, to the “no flower” rule, to assembling a fake cake. She conquered every challenge from unruly patrons to a true melting pot of guests with the greatest of ease. Samantha and her team really were phenomenal and our day would not have happened without Samantha’s expertise!

As a business owner myself, I know and fully understand that some business owners take pride in what they do and they go above and beyond the call of duty and others do not. I can honestly say with the utmost confidence that SoireeBliss! went above and beyond what we could ever imagine in our wildest dreams! We will FOR SURE keep you and your company on the tip of our tongues when we hear any of our friends and/or family say “We are engaged!”

Sent on 01/18/2010

Soiréebliss Events's reply:

Brittany - it was truly a pleasure and an honor to work with you from start to finish. I loved your welcomed desire to truly have a unique wedding. Thank you for choosing soireebliss!

Susan · Married on 08/01/2009

I would recommend Soireebliss to anyone planning a wedding. They were absolutely amazing! It was so nice to not worry about anything during the wedding because Sam and her assistant, Tracy, made sure everything was going as scheduled. I could not have done it without them!!

Sent on 08/04/2009

Emily · Married on 08/01/2009

Samantha Darr with soireebliss! was an absolute blessing to our wedding. Our wedding could not have happened without her! As our day-of-coordinator, Sam made sure that all vendors were lined up to arrive at designated times, helped with decor items, set a day-of schedule for everyone to follow (ex: cake cutting and bouquet toss times), and did so many more things that I cannot even fathom. She did many things that I will probably never even know about. I say this not to sound ignorant to her hard work, but to point out that she took care of things before they even came to my or anyone else's attention. She is so on-point and on top of things. Sam was by far the best thing we spent money on for our wedding!!

Sent on 08/10/2009
  • Future Mrs Owen

Megan · Married on 07/25/2009

Samantha is wonderful and super creative! She is amazing!!!!! Our wedding probably would have been super stressful if it wasn't for her and her crew. The only disappointment with the entire wedding is that there was a little miscommunication between her and the venue. We were told by the venue we could hold the reception an extra hour for no charge. On the day of the reception, Samantha informed us we had to end the reception an hour earlier or be charged. This made the reception feel SO SHORT and EXTREMELY rushed. It was a blast, it was beautiful, and the entire wedding was a dream, but I still feel a little upset that it was so short.... I want to plan another big party...AND hire Samantha to coordinate it again! I really feel the miscommunication was NOT her fault.

Anyway, she is WONDERFUL to work with. I would recommend her to any of my friends or people I know who are getting married. She has a lot of wonderful ideas. I hired her for day-of coordination and I feel I got the same attention as a bride who would have hired her for entire event coordination. She is genuine, sincere, and very easy to communicate with and talk to. I felt comfortable talking to her for just about anything. The event was an absolute success! Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had and how wonderful the event was. I really think I could not have done it without her. She is so darn organized - she has things planned down to the minute! Please do not look anywhere else for an event planner - SHE is IT!

Sent on 10/22/2009

Paige · Married on 06/20/2009

Samantha Darr is extremely professional, creative, attentive, and organized. These are qualities that are extremely important when planning a wedding. Because of Samantha, we were able to sit back, relax, and really enjoy our wedding weekend in Mexico. This was Samantha's first destination wedding in Cancun and although there were some bumps in the road, the end result was AMAZING! We could not have been more pleased. I highly reccomend her if you want the wedding of your dreams to become a reality.

Sent on 08/04/2009

jane · Married on 06/05/2009

Samantha has been nothing but the best while planning my wedding. She was my confidant, my planner, my psychiatrist, my friend. She was very patient with any changes I made, she took perfect notes of our meetings and she constantly checked up on me. I know sometimes it seems like the money we spend on wedding is unnecessary but please please make this investment. The day of my wedding I had no worries I sat back and enjoyed every minute of it. Sam has a great eye for design, when I first saw my ballroom I cried because it was simply more than I thought possible on my budget. All in all this woman was my rockstar.

Sent on 06/11/2009
  • Lorena

Lorena · Married on 05/30/2009

About ten months prior to our wedding my fiancé (now husband) and I started looking for a wedding planner. After endless meetings with various planners we were just not content. Finally, we meet with Samantha, about two minutes into our first meeting I knew we had found the right person. She was professional, knowledgeable in event planning, and above all enthusiastic. We had a modest budget to begin with and that didn’t hold her back. She continued to work with us, and our budget. Giving us cost-effective alternatives for my expensive and modern eye. I absolutely loved working with her, she was never too busy to talk or to meet. She went above and beyond our contract by offering a shoulder to lean on and her very own place when needed. My wedding would not have been as beautiful as it was without Samantha’s advice, expertise in design, and coordination. Everything down to the minuscule detail was in place and perfect. Not only did I get a great wedding but I feel that I gained a true friend and confidante.

Sent on 06/17/2009

Megan · Married on 05/09/2009

My husband and I contracted Samantha for our recent May wedding here in Houston, Texas at River Oaks Baptist Church and the Petroleum Club.

We had interviewed a number of potential wedding planners and once we met Samantha, we knew our search was over! From the start, we knew that she was excited about our vision and determined to make it happen. We worked with her for over 9 months meticulously planning every little detail...and i can tell you that preparation makes all the difference.

Samantha was always incredibly enthusiastic and genuinely excited about planning, offering some amazing (yet budget conscious) ideas to help take the wedding to the next level. She was incredibly accessible, returning emails within minutes or hours! I always felt like i could reach her via phone too. As the big day approached, my husband and i were confident that Samantha had it all together. She was on top of all of our vendors, ensuring that everyone was on the same page. The timelines were perfect and everything went as planned; literally to the minute. We were so amazed.

Her staff is top notch as well. I honestly don't think our wedding could have been any more amazing than it was. Everything went smoothly and we didn't have a single care in the world.

I think what sets Samantha apart is her incredible organization skills, her ability to multitask, her creative eye, and her true passion for event planning. And her prices are quite reasonable too. Without hesitation we would hire her and her team again! She truly went above and beyond our expectations.

Please fill free to contact me if you have any questions

Sent on 06/10/2009
  • Y

Yadira · Married on 05/02/2009

Samantha was energetic, full of great ideas, and was very professional. She always gave me options to choose from and put me in contact with other professional and knowledgeable vendors. I would recommend her highly to anyone needing a wedding planner. Our wedding turned out great and many family/guests commented on how organized it was. One my wedding day I was very much at ease knowing that things were being taken care of by Sam.

Sent on 05/13/2009
  • mishjeff

Michelle · Married on 04/25/2009

Samantha is beyond amazing, and the best investment we made for our wedding. My only regret is that we did not utilize her services from the moment we got engaged. She treated our wedding with as much care and excitement as she would have treated her own. She treated our families and each of our guests with kindness and respect and we have received nothing but compliments about her. I will hire Samantha for any event I plan in the future and will recommend her to every bride I know! She and her services are priceless!

Sent on 05/19/2009

Christi · Married on 04/19/2009

Sam was amazing! I had no worries the day of my wedding (except for the city shutting down 45... go figure). Everything went so smooth. I hired Sam as my DOC because my mother likes to stress over things and I didn't want her to have to do anything. It was great! My mom was calm (except for regaurds for my cake which she did) and complimented everything after the fact. I really didn't stress over anything and had a wonderful amazing wedding!

Sent on 05/02/2009

Abbey · Married on 04/04/2009

This was probably the BEST use of our money for anything with our wedding. Samantha is an absolute dream. She just knows everything and I honestly don't know how we would've gotten through planning and our wedding day without her!!

Sent on 04/17/2009

Laura · Married on 03/28/2009

Samantha went above and beyond her responsibilities. She was available night or day and responded to the enormous amount of questions I had immediately. I would recommend her to anyone needing a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 04/17/2009
  • O

Nancy · Married on 03/14/2009

Sam is an extremely professional individual with such a creative mind. Her attention to detail is impeccable. She was by far the best investment of my wedding. I never in a million years imagined that I could have such a perfect wedding and enjoy myself. My guest's are still talking about it. I owe that and more to Sam. She also designed and created my invitations which were also amazing. I highly recommend her. I don't know anyone who goes above and beyond the way she does.

Sent on 03/20/2009