Soiréebliss Events Reviews

Soiréebliss Events 2
Soiréebliss Events 3
Soiréebliss Events 4
Soiréebliss Events 5

Samantha and her team were absolutely fantastic! I would definitely recommend her for anyone needing wedding planning/day coordinator service!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Lauren · Married on 03/28/2015

Allison was great to work with! She made sure all of the details of my wedding were executed in the way I had envisioned and she had a smile on her face through the whole process. Do not hesitate in booking Allison. She's great and it will certainly make your wedding a lot easier!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Giang · Married on 03/21/2015

I was working full time and going to school full time after my husband and I got engaged. We had a year to plan the wedding, but with work and school, I couldn't keep up with all the details. We decided to hire a wedding planner. At first, we were going for the one that my friend recommended but she was booked. We were then referred to Soireebliss. With all the great reviews that I've read online, we went ahead and contacted Samantha. The planning process was stressful. We did not have any experience or knew much about planning a wedding. Fortunately, Samantha was there with us every step of the way. She was very patient and understanding. I felt bad for her sometimes that she had to deal with us :). Anyway, she took over on the wedding day. We had a chance to enjoy our time without worrying about anything. I would highly recommend her service. I already did to 2 of my friends :)

Sent on 07/03/2015

Soiréebliss Events's reply:

Giang - thank you so much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure assisting you and Schin throughout such a memorable period in your lives. It was truly an honor being trusted and entrusted with your wedding day. It will always remain a cherished memory and experience. Your friend always!

Carolyn · Married on 03/07/2015

Soireebliss is owned and operated by Samantha. She is the most creative, professional, calm and calming event planner imaginable! Nothing threw her off...EVER! We had a large wedding that felt very personal and intimate. She had an exceptional vendor for every idea we came up with. She made our daughter's dreams come true within our desired budget. No small accomplishment! We would use her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Lindsey · Married on 03/07/2015

We have a large, close-knit extended family and we decided to work with Samantha after seeing her work with my two cousins. She did such a superb job of using her knowledge of 'what works' in the industry, at our venue, with our budget and even with our family while also paying close attention to what made my husband and I unique and displaying that - she didn't try to fit us into a mold. My mom and I were also drawn to her professional attitude - a rarity in the business. We worked with Samantha from almost day 1 and one of my favorite things about the process was how well she handled things I wanted to be VERY involved in as well as things I wanted limited involvement within. We had a clear decor vision and Samantha helped make our dreams come true. Both my husband and I still declare it to be "the best wedding we've ever been to" and that is due in very large part to Samantha and her incredible team. I would imagine wedding planners with her degree of experience would get uninterested at some point after putting together so many different weddings. Not Samantha. She took such a detailed interest in what we wanted and went above and beyond to make it happen. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she took on an even bigger role, allowing my parents, my (now) husband and I to focus on the flurry of well-wishes coming in. And, we would hire her all over again just for the peace of mind she provided on the actual wedding day. My entire family, our entire wedding party, my husband and I were able to focus on enjoying ourselves and not a single one of us found the day to be anything but pure joy. I'd recommend just about any bride with just about any budget and just about any dream to Samantha and her team - you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/18/2015
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 01/17/2015

The moment I met up and spoke with Samantha, I knew that I would have her to be my wedding planner. She is so fun, bubbly and chic and the same time very professional. And you, as a bride, knows that she knows how to turn your wedding into something you envisioned it to be. I chose their package of 60-day event coordination and also availed of the concept design for our reception, which was all that I needed. But even if this package was only a 60-day event coordination, I felt that Samantha was there all the way. I would e-mail or text her if I have questions and she responds quickly. I felt that she was always available. When it was close to our wedding day, Samantha provided detailed timelines which was for sure very helpful on the day of the wedding. She is soo calm and cool and very friendly to everyone. I was really impressed on Samantha because on the wedding day, we were not able to follow the detailed timeline during the preparation. But she kept it cool and when I saw that she was calm, I was reassured that everything is okay. She made the night flow so well that it was perfect! I had so much fun! I didn't have to worry a single thing on the day of. She even picked up our favors from Crave cupcakes day before that and put the gold ribbon bows around each cupcake box. After the wedding night, all of the personal decors that I handed to her a week before the wedding were situated in my hotel room and I didn't have to worry about it because Samantha took care of it. Thank you soo much Samantha!!!! You're the best!!! My husband actually just met Samantha during the church rehearsal because it has always been me meeting up with her, and right away, he likes Samantha's personality and professionalism and the way she coordinates everything. Also, thanks to Allison for taking care of us on the church during the wedding ceremony, while Samantha stayed in the Houstonian where we had our reception. Allison was amazing as well! Thanks guys, more power to all of you!!!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Miriam · Married on 11/22/2014

When I first spoke with Allison and Samantha over the phone I could already tell that I wanted to hire them on the spot. They made me feel relaxed, comfortable, and most importantly heard. I really felt that they cared and wanted to make sure that my wedding would be perfect.

I had most of everything taken care of but I just really wanted someone that could help me out for the day of. Soireebliss offered 60 days of event coordination, which was more than perfect! They were extremely flexible, and personable. My family has always did the planning and arranging of large events and for both of my sisters' weddings. I am so glad that I was able to talk them into hiring a wedding coordinator. I didn't want any of us to deal with all the stress and miss out on key, great moments. Allison was my day of coordinator and she was amazing.

My husband and I live in Dallas and planning a Houston wedding was not easy. Allison was flexible with our meetings and phone calls. It helps that Soireebliss uses Basecamp, an app to help keep everything organized. It was a life saver! The week of the wedding Allison was right there and eager to help me out with anything I needed. She was able to keep my dad (Dadzilla) calm and happy throughout the last bit of planning. She worked great along side my vendors and the hotel. It helps to have someone who knows most, if not all your vendors.

Allison is very informed and detail oriented. She kept me calm and even saved the day when my florist completely dropped the ball with all my flowers and centerpieces. Her assistant, Channing, was also great to work with that day.

Like most weddings, mine had its hiccups, too. It was pouring rain, one of the Groomsmen's tux never arrived, and my flowers were completely wrong and horrible. But Allison was able to work her magic to make sure that everything came together. I cannot thank her and Soireebliss enough for everything that they have done to make our wedding special.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Stephanie · Married on 11/01/2014

I interviewed a few different companies to select my wedding planner, and I knew right away that I wanted to work with SoireeBliss. My planner was Allison Williford, and she was wonderful! Allison kept me organized throughout the process, helped me make decisions on design and decor, made recommendations for best value service providers, worked well with all of my selected vendors, and made the actual day of my wedding easy. SoireeBliss provided exactly what I needed. I absolutely loved working with Allison!

Sent on 12/16/2014

I truly cannot say enough positive things about Soireebliss!!! Allison was my wedding planner and she was truly a lifesaver. I chose to go with their "Day of" event services since I have a hard time letting go of responsibilities to people, but I knew I wanted to take it easy and be care free on the day of my wedding. Allison was always available by email or phone and was extremely quick to respond to whatever questions that I had. She was like my wingman the day of my wedding and any time I needed anything she was always waiting right in the wings and would come swooping in with a solution! My bustle busted, and she pinned it right back up, the hook-and-eye on my dress ripped, and she was there with multiple sized safety pins to solve the problem. She was always early and prepared for everything. My mother said that she made sure things got packed into her car like a pro at the end of the day and made the whole clean-up process a breeze because my family did not have to do anything! I wish I had Allison in my every day life to make things as easy as she made my wedding day!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Aubrey · Married on 04/05/2014

Working with Samantha was an absolute pleasure and our wedding day would not have been nearly as flawless without her.

We used Soireebliss! for wedding coordination services. From the detailed timeline, to insightful meetings, to quick email responses to any and all of the silly questions we had, Samantha and team went above and beyond. Samantha was always calm, cool, and collected, and really let the night flow even when I had some last minute timeline adjustment requests. Knowing that we were working with true professionals made the wedding weekend so enjoyable - we did not have to worry about a thing.

Thank you, Soireebliss! We had such a BLAST at our wedding and you had a big part in making sure that occurred!

Sent on 04/24/2014
  • Anita

Anita · Married on 03/22/2014

Samantha and her team are wonderful! My husband and I were planning our Houston wedding from our home in California. We had already made all of our big vendor decisions a couple of months into our 15 month engagement. But I kept toying with the idea of a coordinator. I was hearing mixed recommendations, some brides said yes you need one, others said no, but knowing my personality I decided to move forward with hiring a "Day-of" coordinator. Samantha came recommended to me by one of my best friends and bridesmaids. She had hired Samantha for her wedding 5 years prior. Samantha also came highly recommended by our floral and design company. I was impressed by Samantha from our first conversation. She had such great advice and I thought we had really hit it off. Her "Day of" services actually start 60 days prior to the wedding date. She meets with your vendors at that point and again at the 30 day mark. This option really put me at ease being that we were away in California and all of our vendors were in Houston. She takes a large amount off of the bride's plate by communicating and finalizing all vendors for the wedding day. I have to say though that during the entire length of our contract together, she did so much more than coordinate the "Day-of." Samantha provided input on design elements, gave us the idea for our "toss" item, answered my silly logistic questions and much much more! She does an excellent job keeping you and everything organized and focused so that you, the bride can sit back and take in every moment of your special day!
    She is one of the most professional and hardworking individuals I have ever met in my career. We were so impressed by her intelligence, attention to detail, enthusiasm, energy, professionalism--I could keep going. My husband calls her a "Rock Star!" We were both more than happy with all that she did, we truly felt she went above and beyond. We strongly recommend Samantha Darr and Soireebliss! Events!

Sent on 05/24/2014

Rhyz · Married on 10/13/2013

Hiring Samantha and the Soireebliss team for full planning was SO worth it. If you're looking for a wedding planner / coordinator, HIRE HER NOW. I'll give you 4 reasons why.
    1) Her connections. Samantha has several vendors that she works pretty frequently with. Sometimes they'll even give you a discount just because you're working with Soireebliss. And these vendors are a-ma-zing. 3 that stand out: Flora & Eventi, Unique Style Productions, and Edible Designs by Jessie. I wish I could upload a pic on here to show what epic-ness they all did for my wedding.
    2) Her organization skills. Samantha has so many cool tools she uses to make the planning process run smooth like a baby's bottom. Wedding planning is no joke, and gets pretty stressful. So when you have things like an online project workbook and a Timeline for the day-of, it prevents you from turning into a bridezilla.
    3) Her creativity. I gave her ideas of what I wanted for my wedding and she made it 10x better. She has such a good eye for nice things. I always got good quality advice from her whenever I asked. And I SO loved my laser cut invitations and programs, plus my BEAUTIFUL parasol theme wedding that Samantha helped me develop.
    4) Her dependability. I hired Samantha in December right after my engagement. In March, she suffered from a major injury, which required extensive surgery. Needless to say, she bounced right back from it. I had to depend on Samantha for a lot of things since my fiance and bridesmaids were all long distance from me (closest one was 3 hrs away). Even though she couldn't attend every appointment I had with vendors while she was recovering from her injury, I feel like she never abandoned me or planning for my wedding. This woman is dedicated to not only doing her job, but doing her job well.
    So basically, what I'm saying is, HIRE HER NOW and you won't regret it. I had my dream wedding thanks to the Soireebliss team.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Sheronda · Married on 03/09/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Samantha and her crew. Samantha had to wear several hats when dealing with me (planner, confidant, therapist) , and she handled it all with ease. I could not have pulled off such a beautiful wedding without her. She is well worth the money!!

Sent on 04/07/2013

Toni · Married on 11/18/2012

Samantha was a God send! Throughout the planning process, she listened, offered advice, had great ideas, and answered all of my questions in a quick and timely manner. She is very friendly, stylish, and professional. As soon as I met her, I knew I was in good (and capable) hands. Samantha and her assistant Natalie helped my wedding go off without a hitch! They kept us on track, discreetly handled any hiccups that may have occured (I have no idea if there were any because they took care of everything), and kept me calm. I would HIGHLY recommend them. My husband and I are a blended family and we have three daughters between the two of us. Samantha will be the first person we call when it is their turn to walk down the aisle!

Sent on 11/22/2012

Christina · Married on 11/17/2012

We hired Samantha for our Day-of Coordinator, however - she was definitely more than just that! She took over all the vendor contacts over a month before the wedding. I didnt have to worry about coordinating set-ups, confirming times, and anything I wanted or needed to tell the vendors - Sam handled it. She also recommended all the vendors I chose and we were even able to utilize a referral discount because of her...on our linens, invitations, and DJ! She recommended the perfect DJ for the type of party we wanted to throw. Sam also provides a detailed timeline to everyone...and when we were late arriving to the reception due to the trolley taking longer than expected on our route, Sam adjusted the schedule accordingly and we didnt even notice. She made sure everything happened on time - I didnt have to look at my watch once. Sam took care of things I wouldnt even think of - for example, she made sure lunch was delivered to my hotel room on my wedding day. I definitely recommend hiring Sam as a planner! She takes all the stress away, is friendly, and easy to work with!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Sarah · Married on 11/02/2012

Lindee was fantastic to work with and we would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/21/2013

Anya · Married on 09/29/2012

I was beyond busy with work before I got married and Samantha was able to handle pretty much everything. I overlooked some areas but she made it all work out. She will really work with you and your budget to give you a beautiful wedding.

Sent on 01/15/2013

Amanda Marie · Married on 05/27/2012

Samantha was AMAZING!! She made it a fairy tale wedding for my husband and I, our guest and family are still ravening about how GORGEOUS EVERYTHING WAS. I would highly recommend Samantha to any bride who wants their wedding day a happy stress free. We can't thank her enough, we loved everything from our awesome candy bar, to our rocking reception where everyone danced the night away. So thanks again to all the vendors and Samantha ( soirée bliss events) for all their hard work on Our special day.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Assa · Married on 03/10/2012

Love love Soireebliss and appreciate all their help. Couldn't have done my wedding without them. Coming from Canada to get married in Houston was a bit overwhelming for me but they made it all possible for us.

Sent on 03/22/2012

Xin · Married on 01/28/2012

We had a perfect wedding day!~~ All thanks to Soireebliss Events! They are professional,organized, full of great ideas!! They made our wedding preparation much more easier, we felt very lucky to find them! And we would recommend anyone of friends. Thanks again! You guys made our day so special!!!

Sent on 03/09/2012

Catherine,

Lindie and I truly enjoyed working with you. With so many options available within the event planning industry, we were so honored that you chose to entrust your wedding day to Soireebliss! Events. Thank you for giving us a chance to be a part of your wedding day.

We wish you a lifetime of happiness filled with good health, much laughter and many happy memories.

Sincerest Regards,

Samantha & Lindie

Lindie · Married on 06/25/2011

I was required by my venue to hire a wedding coordinator for the night, as they did not offer that service.... after researching all the top reviewed wedding coordinators in Houston i put them all in to a spreadsheet for me to compare pricing with the services they offered. Samantha with SoireeBliss Events was immediately at the top of my list with all she offered in her packages along with the pricing. After talking to her on the phone I knew she was the one. When i went in for our first consultation meeting, me and my husband were immediately put at ease. Samantha was exactly what we were looking for: well known/respected in the Houston wedding community, warm/caring yet very professional, and affordable. She immediately asked us our story and how he proposed, which made us feel special, like she really cared. We decided to go with her "Day of Management" package which only required her really to be there the day of to make sure everything ran smoothly, so i figured we wouldn't hear from her very much until closer to the wedding. I was very pleasantly wrong. Samantha was there every step of the way for any question i had, which sometimes i am sure was overbearing with my type A personality. She always made me feel as if it was no problem at all and quickly responded to any questions i had. Even when i had some issues getting in contact or timely responses with some of my other vendors, Samantha would immediately contact them and have a response for me usually within the same day, as all the vendors respect her. Samantha made our timeline for the evening, and it was literally down to the minute.... HER TIMELINE ALONE IS ONE OF THE MANY REASONS YOU SHOULD HIRE HER. Samantha definitely went above and beyond with helping with the setup, as we had a lot of DIY and extras to add around the reception room. I am so happy that the venue required a wedding coordinator, as i can't imagine going through that day without her. Everything went pretty flawlessly, all thanks to her. There were a few hiccups, but she never told me anything about them, i only heard later, which i am very greatful for as well because i was able to enjoy my day stress free. I would recommend Samantha to EVERY bride.. if you don't think you need a wedding coordinator and can do it all yourself, rethink that decision. :) If you are looking for someone affordable, very professional and efficient, that will make your day stress free for you to focus on YOUR day, instead of trying to make sure your timeline is followed, then Samantha and the SoireeBliss! team is who you need!!!

Sent on 07/12/2011

Rian · Married on 04/09/2011

Samantha Darr, owner of Soireebliss! Events was amazing! I truly mean it when I say that I could not have pulled the wedding off so flawlessly without her. The timeline she put together for me was perfect, and it made the wedding flow effortlessly. I can not even begin to tell you how many comments I received from guests that said it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to, and I completely attribute this to how perfectly Samantha kept the pace and the momentum of the wedding going. And more importantly, she took care of all the details before the ceremony and setting up for the reception, and executed them exactly how I wanted so I didn't have to worry about a thing except getting dressed. I would recommend her to any bride who wants to have an amazing wedding!

Sent on 04/20/2011

Laurie · Married on 03/26/2011

Samantha and her team helped me with day-of wedding planning and did a fantastic job! She was always available throughout the months up to the wedding to answer my questions or to give feedback and advice. I really enjoyed working with Samantha and highly recommend her for day-of wedding planning! She made everything go off without a hitch!

Sent on 04/25/2011

Jacque · Married on 03/05/2011

My husband and I hired Samantha as a full-service coordinator for our wedding. Unlike many brides, I had absolutely no clue what I wanted my wedding and reception to look like....all I knew what that I wanted our guests to feel comfortable, relaxed, and have a great time. I spoke with several wedding coordinators prior to speaking with Samantha, and all of those interactions left me feeling overwhelmed! It was a completely different story once I met Samantha. She was very reassuring, patient, and passionate about her work. For once, I felt excited about the wedding planning process! Samantha's excitement was contagious, and she carried that excitement throughout the planning process. She provided us with unique ideas, varied vendor choices (all within our budget) and planning advice whenever we needed it. And of course, the implementation of her ideas happened with precision and flair. We were so pleased with the finished product...it was truly the wedding of our dreams!

Samantha is able to provide any bride whit that she is looking for. From day of coordination to full-service, I HIGHLY recommend Soireebliss! Events without any hesitation.

Sent on 03/27/2011

Jacque & Jason -

Thank you for choosing Soireebliss! as your wedding planner. It was such a pleasure to have worked with you in planning your big day. For me, it's unlike any other experience/joy in the world to create moments in other's lives which will be cherished memories. It was truly an honor!

Now, time to start the Half Marathon training.... : )

Sincerely,

Samantha Darr
    Owner. Lead Planner

Jeanne · Married on 01/15/2011

One of the best decisions that we made about our wedding was hiring Samantha Darr with Soiréebliss Events! Samantha is amazing!!! Even from my first meeting, Samantha was joy to work with and very easy to talk to. We literally spent 3 hours talking about how me and husband wanted our special day to be . She asked about how we met, how he proposed to me and so many other questions. I felt that she wanted to get to know the couple and see how she could make this our wedding day to remember.

I am usually that one that is organizes parties, perfromances and trips, so having someone else be in charge of one of the biggest days of our lives could be daunting. But not at all, from the very first moment I met Samantha, I knew that I could let go of that control. She would be on top of everything, down to the very last detail. Can we say I loved her timelines! Yes those timelines were crucial to flawless day! She was available to me anytime if had a question or concern. She had not heard from me in a week and she texted to me to make sure I was ok and if I needed anything.

I had a major concern with my wedding dress and she put my mind at ease so many times. Getting me in touch with a vendor that would make me happy when it came to my dress was a amazing. That alone made me feel that Samantha was working with not a just a client, but a friend. She gave us advice and ideas on so many things regarding the wedding. Whether it be using a the coffee table book about buildings around the world (since we love to travel) as our guestbook to helping us stay within our budget for reception décor, Samantha and her was always there trying to give us the wedding of our dreams.

Having Samantha take care of so many details of really made it easier for us to truly enjoy our event. We are so grateful for that. Believe me, we couldn’t have spent so much time with Dance Dynamic, family and friends if we didn’t have someone like Samantha and her team working with us. Samantha says that she does not want the guests to know that her team is in charge. Things need to flow seamlessly. Well they did notice and they said you can’t have a celebration without such and amazing and exceptional coordinator like Samantha. In the end, many of the guests said it was one of the best weddings that have been too.

We originally wanted just a the day of wedding coordinator, but after hiring Samantha, she was way more that that. A true asset in everything that she does. Her professionalism, attention to detail, organization skills and creativity is outstanding! The best in her industry and in Texas! When I told my other vendors that we had Samantha Darr as our coordinator, they were like she’s the best and great to work with! If I have another big celebration, Samantha will be the one I want to call.

I tell all my friends and family that are getting married that they should hire a wedding coordinator for that special day. I highly recommend Samantha and Soiréebliss Events for any bride who wants that extra special wedding of her dreams!

Thank you again Samantha for such an amazing and wonderful day. We can not thank you enough. Having lost my mother 7 years ago, the wedding planning was hard and having you help me is what I needed. It was actually Marvin's idea to get a wedding coordinator. LOL

The wedding and reception was a success! Thank you for giving us the best memories from our celebration. Those we will keep for a lifetime! It was wonderful working with you, Vanessa and Sarah. Many blessings and success to you always!

Love Always,