Snap Shots Unlimited LLC Reviews

Snap Shots Unlimited LLC 6
Snap Shots Unlimited LLC 7
  • Josefina & Philexyn

Josefina & Philexyn · Married on 08/16/2018

Snapshots were amazing! My guests had a blast and absolutely loved them. Folks kept asking me for your info. We couldn’t have been happier. They are so awesome with the best props and photo sizes. The absolute best!!! Thank you for helping make our day super super!

Snap Shots Unlimited LLC 18
    Snap Shots Unlimited LLC 25
    Snap Shots Unlimited LLC 26
    Snap Shots Unlimited LLC 27

Christina · Married on 06/23/2018

I can’t say enough about how much we love both our engagement photos and wedding day photos. Both Dwayne and Sarah are so fun to work with. They make it so easy to be yourself and capture genuine moments. I will defitelty be using them again in the future!

PS best photobooths around! We did the elegant cube and our guest loved it! We got up to 8 people in one shot with great props! Definitely not your typical photo booth options! So worth adding one of the photo booths to your package!!

Snap Shots Unlimited LLC 28
    Snap Shots Unlimited LLC 29
    Snap Shots Unlimited LLC 30
    Snap Shots Unlimited LLC 31

Jessalyn · Married on 06/15/2018

They were great!!! I booked them a little last minute for my wedding && they could not have been better! Everyone loved being able to take home actual photos. Thanks so much!

Jean · Married on 05/18/2018

The reason you hire a photographer is that you hope they will capture a moment in time that will later bring you back there and to the feeling of that special time. When you hire SSU you instantly double your chances of capturing those moments! As a husband and wife TEAM, they work in unison to provide personal and professional coverage of your special Day. As the Mother-of-the-Bride I was impressed by both the quality and artistry of the preview photos I've seen.
    Good photographers capture the moments they're "asked" to, GREAT photographers are ready to capture the ones you cant anticipate. Sarah & Dwayne are simply TWO of the GREATS! ❤️

Lauren · Married on 05/11/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dwayne, Sarah and their entire team. We received our sneak previews in under a week from the wedding and they came out absolutely amazing. The SSU team is so flexible and easy to work with, even our guests enjoyed interacting with them. All of our guests LOVED the photobooth that comes with multiple backgrounds and props to choose from. Thank you to the entire team for making all of our dreams and more come true!

Daniel · Married on 03/24/2018

Sarah and Dwayne did a great job. They both were fun and courteous to both us and our wedding guests.

They did a wonderful job of getting all the pictures needed and even put a few video clips on there.

Very fair price for incredible work.

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2017

I can't begin to thank Dwayne, Sarah and the rest of their crew for a wonderful job they did at our wedding.

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot thank Dwayne Sarah and their team enough for their services on our wedding day. They are truly awesome!

• I

Indira · Married on 09/15/2017

Discovering Snap Shots Photo Booth was like finding a hidden treasure. It was the highlight of both events where I had them come. I plan to recommend this photo booth to others and use them again in any event I have.

Barbara · Married on 09/09/2017

The photo booth was a very big hit at the wedding. Dwayne and Sarah are very professional, creative and a pleasure to work with. The guests all enjoyed the opportunity to have fun and be silly. The exceptional selection of props and the top notch people taking pictures make Snap Shots an excellent choice for any occasion!

Rachel · Married on 09/09/2017

Excellent company to work with! Very patient and helpful and a real pleasure to spend the day with on your wedding day.

Maggie · Married on 08/25/2017

Amazing guys! Thank you so much! We appreciate this more than you know!

Sue · Married on 07/22/2017

Dwayne and Sarah the most amazing and personal photographers we have ever met. They helped make our day just perfect, from helping with a timeline to pinning flowers to knowing exactly what photos to take. They made sure to take the perfect combination of pictures and knew exactly what they were doing the entire day. They were also close at hand for the entire reception if we needed anything. We would highly recommend them.

Angela · Married on 06/17/2017

Dwanye and his staff at Snap Shots Unlimited is top notch!! We had the elegant cube photo booth and it was so much fun. All of our guests raved about it all night. You had a green screen background that you could select the background you wanted for your photo. You could even text or email the photos that you took in the booth right away at their social media station and print them to take home. I had this idea of having one of the backgrounds for the photo be the amazing view where we got married and Dwayne went up there earlier in the day and took the photos so all our guests had that option in their background. The props were great! We were so happy with everything. We had an idea of guests recording a video message with the photo booth and Dwayne was able to do that no problem for us! It seemed like any request we had he just nailed it! I can't say enough good things about them they are a local business, extremely easy to work, very response to emails and phone calls, and have great customer service! I would highly recommend them for any event.

Angela & Ross
    Married June 2017 at the Upper Vista Log Cabin

Rick · Married on 06/17/2017

I was recommended to Snap Shots by the venue I was having my event. I couldn't have been happier. They were there earlier than contracted, stayed much later than contracted, don't remember seeing them (other than for formal pictures) yet have the most incredible candid photographs. They were wonderful to work with. (event was a Bar Mitzvah party; not a wedding)

Eleanor · Married on 06/11/2017

I was married on June 11, 2017, and worked with Dwayne and Sarah as our wedding photographers. My mother has a background in photography and although I don't have an eye for taking pictures myself, I have been trained to know what a good picture looks like by her through out the years. I have only seen a sampling of our wedding pictures so far, but if they are any indication of what's to come then I know I'm going to be very pleased with the work Snap Shots Unlimited does. Prior to our wedding Dwayne went to my husbands house and captured moments of them getting ready, while Sarah came to my house where the girls were getting ready. They were both able to constantly capture many pictures without being in the way, but also adding positively to the excitement and helping with everything all through out the day. I am very particular about the pictures I wanted and gave them a list of "must haves" they made me feel confident these were possible and even brought my list with them that day to remind them what I asked for. Every question I had leading up to that day was promptly answered. They have drones, and being husband and wife their chemistry working together is like telepathic terrific-ness! I am beyond excited to see the rest of our pictures!

Rebecca · Married on 06/03/2017

The full 4x6 photos and the design of the booth make this company stand out from all others and that is exactly why we chose them.

Sophai · Married on 04/01/2017

Amazing! Perfect! Beautiful! These guys were the best. From the Engagement photos to the wedding day, I couldn't have been happier. They had the vision and professionalism to get all the shots we needed and wanted. They are like family now! Totally recommend!!!!

Melanie · Married on 01/13/2017

They were really easy to work with and a lot of fun. Sarah is such a sweetheart. Our photos were ready to view really quickly as well. We would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Samantha · Married on 10/28/2016

Dwayne and Lynn went above and beyond to make sure that my wedding was amazing. They were extremely professional and even showed up early! They are knowledgeable in how a wedding should flow and made sure that everything was perfect before I arrived at the church and reception venue.Not only did they take our photos, they were there for me to calm any anxieties and answer any questions through the day. I would recommend Snap Shots Unlimited Photography to anyone looking for a great company to do your photos. I will never use anyone else!

Greg · Married on 10/23/2016

Dwayne and Sarah did an out of this world job. From meeting with them, their amazingly easy breakdown and examples of services, instant response times with any questions that we had, promp and professional service throughout the entire event and planning, their great humor and politeness, you cannot have a better team for your event. We are so fortunate to have found them for our wedding and their work and product they gave us is amazing. No one better in the industry.

Larry · Married on 10/01/2016

We would highly recommend them, they were really friendly and they were super professional. On time and ready to go for the wedding. This was by far the focal point of the wedding after the ceremony and the guests just loved it. Unlimited pics and no one was ever bored lol. A++

We had green screen photo booth for our daughter's wedding. Everyone loved it!!! Very patient and helpful in selecting backgrounds and incorporating our daughter's wedding theme into the 4x6 photo. Would recommend highly!!!??

David · Married on 08/27/2016

We did our included engagement shoot with Sarah, and it was a great opportunity to get to know her. We got to do all the shots we were interested in, as well as have her pose us for great photos we wouldn't have even thought of! Having these informal pictures really complements the formal pictures from the wedding.