SSUPhoto Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Cami S. Married on 07/03/2021

We rented the Photo camper for our wedding and it was awesome!!

Dwayne and the SSUP crew were fantastic to work with and the photo camper was a blast!! All of our guests ranted and raved about the photo booth. The photo quality is phenomenal as well and we were given a link to all of the photos taken throughout the night. Such a great value and beyond worth it! We will definitely keep them in mind for our future events!
  • Candace
    Candace C. Married on 05/22/2021

Love them!

Our wedding was eventful to say the least. They are fun to work with and have fun personalities! The camper photo booth was awesome!
  • Cassie
    Cassie Married on 06/19/2020

So much fun!!!

We had a blast with the photo booth, it was definitely the hit of our reception! Because it is a green screen our guests had a few different backgrounds to pick from which makes it that much more fun and the prints came out awesome. SSU Photo was professional and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend them.
  • W
    Wanda Married on 10/26/2019

Words can't express how amazing and incredible this team is. The beautiful memories and moments that they captured at our daughter's weddings are pric

I highly recommend this amazing and incredible talented team ❤❤❤
    Sarah P. Married on 09/13/2019

Absolutely amazing

Made our day perfect. Everyone was awesome and our pictures came out amazing
  • Matthew
    Matthew S. Married on 06/10/2019

Great photos and personalities

What a wonderful group to work with!

Dwayne,Sarah, and Christie were so much fun to work with and made our guests feel so at ease. It was a fun time by all and their photo booth was a huge hit with our guests. I would work with them in a heartbeat.
    Dmac Married on 04/12/2019

So much fun

SSU Photo was the hit of the party! People really enjoyed it and had a lot of fun with their props.
    Theresa B. Married on 03/19/2019

60th birthday party

Brianna was the best would request her next time
    very professional love the design of the event
    would definitely use this company again and refer to anyone I know looking to use a photo booth
    If I could give this company 10 stars I would
  • Josefina & Philexyn
    Josefina P. Married on 08/16/2018
    Snapshots were amazing! My guests had a blast and absolutely loved them. Folks kept asking me for your info. We couldn’t have been happier. They are so awesome with the best props and photo sizes. The absolute best!!! Thank you for helping make our day super super!
    Christina Married on 06/23/2018
    I can’t say enough about how much we love both our engagement photos and wedding day photos. Both Dwayne and Sarah are so fun to work with. They make it so easy to be yourself and capture genuine moments. I will defitelty be using them again in the future!

PS best photobooths around! We did the elegant cube and our guest loved it! We got up to 8 people in one shot with great props! Definitely not your typical photo booth options! So worth adding one of the photo booths to your package!!
    Jessalyn Married on 06/15/2018
    They were great!!! I booked them a little last minute for my wedding && they could not have been better! Everyone loved being able to take home actual photos. Thanks so much!
    Nicole Married on 05/27/2018
    The owners of Snap Shots Unlimited LLC were AMAZING!!! They were punctual, prompt, entertaining, and their different photobooths are super clever and work with everyone's wedding themes. They had a ton of fun props for every photo and offered really good photo packages and background choices. I would highly recommend them to anyone I know who is looking to get married and wants to add some extra fun to their night with a photobooth. They ROCK!
    Jean Married on 05/18/2018
    The reason you hire a photographer is that you hope they will capture a moment in time that will later bring you back there and to the feeling of that special time. When you hire SSU you instantly double your chances of capturing those moments! As a husband and wife TEAM, they work in unison to provide personal and professional coverage of your special Day. As the Mother-of-the-Bride I was impressed by both the quality and artistry of the preview photos I've seen.
    Good photographers capture the moments they're "asked" to, GREAT photographers are ready to capture the ones you cant anticipate. Sarah & Dwayne are simply TWO of the GREATS! ❤️
    Lauren Married on 05/11/2018
    I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dwayne, Sarah and their entire team. We received our sneak previews in under a week from the wedding and they came out absolutely amazing. The SSU team is so flexible and easy to work with, even our guests enjoyed interacting with them. All of our guests LOVED the photobooth that comes with multiple backgrounds and props to choose from. Thank you to the entire team for making all of our dreams and more come true!
    Daniel Married on 03/24/2018
    Sarah and Dwayne did a great job. They both were fun and courteous to both us and our wedding guests.

They did a wonderful job of getting all the pictures needed and even put a few video clips on there.

Very fair price for incredible work.
    Nicole Married on 09/30/2017
    I cannot thank Dwayne Sarah and their team enough for their services on our wedding day. They are truly awesome!
    Nicole Married on 09/30/2017
    I can't begin to thank Dwayne, Sarah and the rest of their crew for a wonderful job they did at our wedding.
  • I
    Indira Married on 09/15/2017
    Discovering Snap Shots Photo Booth was like finding a hidden treasure. It was the highlight of both events where I had them come. I plan to recommend this photo booth to others and use them again in any event I have.
    Barbara Married on 09/09/2017
    The photo booth was a very big hit at the wedding. Dwayne and Sarah are very professional, creative and a pleasure to work with. The guests all enjoyed the opportunity to have fun and be silly. The exceptional selection of props and the top notch people taking pictures make Snap Shots an excellent choice for any occasion!
    Rachel Married on 09/09/2017
    Excellent company to work with! Very patient and helpful and a real pleasure to spend the day with on your wedding day.
    Maggie Married on 08/25/2017
    Amazing guys! Thank you so much! We appreciate this more than you know!
    Sue Married on 07/22/2017
    Dwayne and Sarah the most amazing and personal photographers we have ever met. They helped make our day just perfect, from helping with a timeline to pinning flowers to knowing exactly what photos to take. They made sure to take the perfect combination of pictures and knew exactly what they were doing the entire day. They were also close at hand for the entire reception if we needed anything. We would highly recommend them.
    Rick Married on 06/17/2017
    I was recommended to Snap Shots by the venue I was having my event. I couldn't have been happier. They were there earlier than contracted, stayed much later than contracted, don't remember seeing them (other than for formal pictures) yet have the most incredible candid photographs. They were wonderful to work with. (event was a Bar Mitzvah party; not a wedding)
    Angela Married on 06/17/2017
    Dwanye and his staff at Snap Shots Unlimited is top notch!! We had the elegant cube photo booth and it was so much fun. All of our guests raved about it all night. You had a green screen background that you could select the background you wanted for your photo. You could even text or email the photos that you took in the booth right away at their social media station and print them to take home. I had this idea of having one of the backgrounds for the photo be the amazing view where we got married and Dwayne went up there earlier in the day and took the photos so all our guests had that option in their background. The props were great! We were so happy with everything. We had an idea of guests recording a video message with the photo booth and Dwayne was able to do that no problem for us! It seemed like any request we had he just nailed it! I can't say enough good things about them they are a local business, extremely easy to work, very response to emails and phone calls, and have great customer service! I would highly recommend them for any event.

Angela & Ross
    Married June 2017 at the Upper Vista Log Cabin
    Eleanor Married on 06/11/2017
    I was married on June 11, 2017, and worked with Dwayne and Sarah as our wedding photographers. My mother has a background in photography and although I don't have an eye for taking pictures myself, I have been trained to know what a good picture looks like by her through out the years. I have only seen a sampling of our wedding pictures so far, but if they are any indication of what's to come then I know I'm going to be very pleased with the work Snap Shots Unlimited does. Prior to our wedding Dwayne went to my husbands house and captured moments of them getting ready, while Sarah came to my house where the girls were getting ready. They were both able to constantly capture many pictures without being in the way, but also adding positively to the excitement and helping with everything all through out the day. I am very particular about the pictures I wanted and gave them a list of "must haves" they made me feel confident these were possible and even brought my list with them that day to remind them what I asked for. Every question I had leading up to that day was promptly answered. They have drones, and being husband and wife their chemistry working together is like telepathic terrific-ness! I am beyond excited to see the rest of our pictures!