Snap Booth Entertainment Reviews

460 | Gilbert, AZ

460 Reviews for Snap Booth Entertainment

Jess · Married on 11/16/2017

Snapbooth was great. We actually used them for our corporate event for around 300-400 people and they had great props, could fit a small group of us, and we got print outs right there at the event! They were easy to work with, it was easy to pay them, and they were very professional. Would recommend!

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

We first found snapbooth at our holiday party last year and thought what a fun idea. All the guests enjoyed it so we thought it would be a great addition to our day. Colt was the one who setup the booth and McKenna ran the booth. She kept our guests going all night. They were quick to communicate. I wish we would have brought some of our own props because while they had an amazing selection we wished we would have bought some ASU props!

Lisa · Married on 10/13/2017

We got married at a private house and had lots of family traveling from the east coast. My husband and I were trying to think of a way to keep our guests active in our wedding. Snapbooth was the hit of our wedding. We were super busy but kept hearing how great the photobooth was all night!

Karen · Married on 10/07/2017

Mike and his team were amazing to work with. We had the open air booth with the ability to share the photos on social media. The next day we loved going through our scrapbook and seeing all the guests on Facebook in the booth!

Robert · Married on 10/07/2017

My wife Karen and I had snapbooth at our wedding. As a groom I was a little hesitant at first but once my buddies had some drinks it was so funny to see. The best part was the props. Hands down most fun ever

Barbara · Married on 05/20/2017

We hired this vendor for our daughters wedding. Our guest loved this. We had about 50 kids under 18 and it kept them busy while their parents sat and visited with other guest. But the kids also got their parents up and had photos taken. The bride and groom loved the scrap book they made. Thanks for a fun night

Crystal · Married on 04/30/2017

Snap Booth was fantastic to work with and they were such a wonderful part of our wedding. Everyone had a blast in the photobooth - If you are looking for something fun and easy that your guests will enjoy - you need snap booth in your life! One of the best things was we had them do a scrapbook with all the pictures people took and they had those guests that participated sign a page that had their pictures on it and leave a note. At the end of the evening we received a beautiful scrapbook with priceless pictures. I look at it often and it brings a huge smile to my face every time.

Jordyn · Married on 04/29/2017

Mike and the entire team at snapbooth were such a pleasure to work with! He was so friendly and quick to respond to everything through the entire planning process. Colt was a blast and helped make such a memorable night for even the little kiddos! The design perfectly complimented our invites, and the guests were so happy with the features! Incredible night and so much fun to look back on! Hands down the best wedding investment I made.

Kolby · Married on 04/29/2017

Snap Booth was one of the best decisions we made for our reception. The props were amazing, and we loved the ability to easily share pictures to social media, email and text. My favorite was the included photoalbum/guestbook where our guests could paste their pictures and write messages that both got crazier as the night went on.

On top of all that Mike Fazio was so easy to work with, we got everything set up in just one phone call. He also created a custom frame so all the pictures matched our invitations!

If you want that little something extra to really add some fun to your reception, Snap Booth is a must!

• Y

Ying · Married on 04/16/2017

They did a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding. The gentleman was nice, friendly and encouraged everyone to join in the photobooth festivities. Even my parent joined in which was wonderful. My daughter received a beautiful photo book with personal statements from the guest. It highly recommend their services on any of your event. Thank you Snap Booth for your professionalism, fun outgoing staff and beautiful memories for my daughter to look back on. You're the best.

Kelli · Married on 04/15/2017

So easy to work with, and they put up with our "overly enthusaistic" group with smiles on their faces. I don't hesitate to recommend Snap Booth.

Jennifer · Married on 03/19/2017

Snapbooth was a hit at our wedding! I worked with Snapbooth back in high school for our school events and had such a great experience so I knew I had to have them at my wedding as well. Mike was great and made the entire process stress-free. He was quick to answer all our questions and was so helpful. Their team at the wedding were also wonderful, professional and fun to work with. The scrapbook was so much fun to look through after our wedding. Couldn't have asked for a better experience and would definitely recommend them!

• Haley

Haley · Married on 03/18/2017

Snapbooth was a favorite of everyone at my wedding! My family and friends really enjoyed the booth and our attendant was so fun and professional. I would recommend Snapbooth to all future brides and grooms as an excellent favor for your guests. Mike was great to work with and answered all my questions and made sure I was getting exactly what I expected. I recommend adding on the scrapbook experience as well because it makes a great memory of our special night.

AMBER · Married on 03/16/2017

Snapbooth was AMAZING!! We got the full package with the scrapbook. The scrapbook turned out so cute, I absolutely love it. The staff was friendly, our guests enjoyed all the props. Mike was amazing from the beginning to the end. Thank you snapbooth!!

Liana · Married on 03/10/2017

While searching for a photobooth for our wedding, we came across SO many options. After careful review we decided to go with Snapbooth and we are SO glad that we did! Mike was very informative and helped make the hiring process go smoothly. He gave us many options of design and matched our colors perfectly. Not to mention they were very reasonably priced. We got a lot for our money! Rob was our attendant and he was awesome. He was very engaging with us, made us laugh, explained to our guests how it worked so they knew how many pictures the camera would take, had fun props and was overall just a very nice guy! We got all of our pictures in a very nice album along with our disc. They did a fantastic job and we will definitely be using Snapbooth for all of our photo booth needs. Thank you, Mike and Rob for making our experience so wonderful!

Alyssa · Married on 02/10/2017

We loved working with Snapbooth! After reserving our venue at Stonebridge Manor, Snapbooth was my top priority to call first! I reserved our booth over a year in advanced, and Mike was great to work with. I surprised that they even made a personal background design for your photos. Everyone enjoyed the photo booth at the wedding and we loved looking through the pictures after. I would recommend Snapbooth a thousand times over, and I'd even use them for other events in the future.

Ashley · Married on 01/14/2017

Snap Booth was the biggest hit at our wedding. Our guests had a great time with it and we have an awesome scrapbook full of wonderful memories. A must for sure!

Sent on 06/26/2011

Snap Booth Entertainment's reply:

Ashley, I feel like we have been working together for years since our moms knew each other. Your group was awesome and I LOVE Stonebridge Manor one of my favorite Venues. I posted a video from your group if you didn't already see it check it out! Thanks, Mike Fazio http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=161669070559491

Acacia · Married on 01/05/2017

We used Snap Booth Ent . for our wedding, from start to finish literally Mike Fazzio was super reachable and helpful, he explained everything along the way and was flexible with me on where I wanted the booth set up at my venue. My guests absolutely loved it and had a blast, we got a nice photo album put together with all of the pictures our guests took. The attendant was super friendly and patient with the kids we had at our wedding who were obsessed with going in the booth lol it was a great time. You cant beat the quality really , and the pricing was afordable and competitive with other places in my area. No complaints at all.

Kim · Married on 11/05/2016

I had done all of my communications via email, and I have to say everything went of without a hitch. Snapbooth set up a custom boarder for the photos, it was so easy to do.
    The employees were great, everything was set up and ready to go when we were. There wasn't any downtime. I really enjoyed being able to email our photos to whom every we wanted as soon as the photo was completed. The photo booth was a great idea. We would surely do it again. Thank you Snapbooth team!!!

Hilary · Married on 10/07/2016

So happy we chose to go with Snapbooth for our wedding! They made the booking process easy and were professional as well as reliable. We brought in some of our own props, and they ensured to sort them out at the end of the night. The attendant was very professional and helpful, ensuring the photobooth was working at all times. Our guests loved having the photobooth, and we were given a scrapbook with all of the photos to take home at the end of the night. Thank you Snapbooth!

JO · Married on 09/24/2016

Mike and his employees are the best. Mike always returned my calls ASAP.
    My guests had so much fun and still are talking about the Snapbooth.
    Great fun and a great value for any event.

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I first saw snapbooth at another valley event and we thought the idea was so fun. We had a painless time working with Mike to book Snapbooth for our wedding and would highly recommend them to others. The booth was a hit with the guests and we loved the option to have the guest book as well. The add on for the guest book package is worth every penny. They were prompt and helpful and the attendant was very professional. We will most definitely use them again in the future.

Lauren · Married on 08/27/2016

Snap Booth is extremely professional, personable and their response times are incredibly quick! I hired Snap Booth for my birthday party and not only was the booth a total hit, but their props and their booth attendant made it so fun for all of my guests! Mike created a custom design for our photo strips to match my party theme, which I loved! He was extremely professional and very personable... you can tell he loves what he does! Nate was our Snap Booth attendant and he was incredibly easy to work with on site and interacted very well with all of our guests! Overall, throughout my party planning, working with Mike, Nate and the Snap Booth Entertainment team made it extremely easy for me with his incredibly quick response times and his overall friendly and helpful demeanor. HIRE SNAP BOOTH ENTERTAINMENT! You won't regret it!

Chrissy · Married on 08/10/2016

I'm a repeat customer. I love the way Snap Booth makes booking online so easy. Everything's included. Their equipment is great and the staff takes care of everything. I've used them for 2 corporate events and my customers and employees loved the experience! So much fun and highly recommended!

Nathaniel · Married on 08/06/2016

If you want a lot of fun and wonderful memories, I highly recommend Snap Booth. There are a variety of options available for all price ranges.
    We were not planning on doing a photo booth for our wedding until my wife saw an ad for Snap Booth Entertainment. After talking to Mike, she was convinced that this would be a big addition to our wedding reception and she was right! We had already arranged our reception schedule and events to be fun and upbeat, so the photo booth was a perfect addition.
    We loved looking through the digital copies of the photos the next day while in our hotel room and love that we have photos of almost all of the guests.
    I recommend paying the extra for the high speed remote printers so that you can get more pictures done in less time.
    Totally worth the money and it was excellent customer service!