SMS Jazz Project Reviews

4 | Boston, MA

4 Reviews for SMS Jazz Project

Jessica · Married on 05/07/2011

SMS Jazz project played for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were great to work with and were very responsive leading up to the wedding. They were open to our ideas and suggestions. They added a magical element to our ceremony. Our guests enjoyed them during cocktails, some commented that they were disappointed that SMS didn't play during our reception too. I highly recommend SMS Jazz Project!

Sent on 06/02/2011
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/30/2011

Adam and his band were awesome! Super responsive and easy to work with. They learned some of our favorite songs for us and even stayed a bit late since cocktail hour ran a bit over which I truly appreciated.

They showed up as planned and it was all seamless. I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 06/02/2011

Erik · Married on 12/11/2010

The SMS Jazz Trio (+1) was AMAZING. And perfect for the mood of a wedding full of fun people who love music as atmosphere, but want to talk and mingle, too! They know all the best tunes and then some, are easy to plan with, and operate as a total worry-free solution to great jazz music at your event. They were incredible at my wedding (art gallery for 50), after meeting them during a great set at another wedding (seaside for 250)...consider them highly recommended as a reliable and enjoyable jazz solution for your special event.

Sent on 12/14/2010

Eric · Married on 07/24/2010

My wife and I hired the SMS Trio with the hope of adding a classic feel and energy to our cocktail hour and they did just that. Not only did they cater to our requests, they offered some suggestions that really solidified their set, true professionals. Our guests are still talking about their performance from our wedding. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a classic wedding touch at an affordable price.

Sent on 11/23/2010