Skyswang Entertainment Reviews

3 | Seguin, TX

3 Reviews for Skyswang Entertainment

Ashlee · Married on 02/02/2019

Perfect Experience

Our wedding went perfect and mostly due to our wonderful DJ. He was so easy to talk to and understood what we wanted! But also during the ceremony and reception he kept everything on schedule for us and had great communication with the photographers so no one missed a thing! I would definitely use him again if I need a DJ and highly recommend his services to anyone!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Sarah Abulail · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent DJ

Zach was great to work with! He took care of our wedding ceremony and reception. Our guests complimented the music. We weren't great with choosing songs and he helped us and played great music. He provided microphones for officiant and for the toasts as well as made announcements. It was very affordable especially compared to quotes we received from other companies.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Cecilia · Married on 03/24/2018

Zach was so great!! Super patient with me and played all of the songs on our list! I had trouble deciding what music I wanted for different events during the wedding, not a problem... Zach came to the rescue and put together a great playlist. He gave me suggestions and made sure I was happy with what he did for us! His set up looked very professional! I would totally recommend him to all of our family and friends needing a DJ!! Thanks Zach!

Sent on 04/06/2018