65 Reviews for SK Event Specialists, LLC

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Destination (1)
Military (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Stephany was a wedding planner I always dreamt of! She was not only so professional and helpful, but every time I felt stressed out or worried, she made the problem seem like it was so tiny and not a problem at all and reassured me that she will make it work. Such a sweet and compassionate woman. We put our full trust in her and there was not one thing we were unhappy with. Every vendor she recommended was beyond amazing. We felt like not only did we gain an amazing wedding planner, but also a friend :) super woman to say the least!

Photos
Profile Picture Kayleigh, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Incredibly responsive and master at logistics! Could not have had a more positive experience with Stephany. She handles everything with great ease and professionalism. Truly a lifesaver!

Profile Picture Kelli, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everything was wonderful! Any issues that did come up during the planning; Stephany was able to work thru easily.
We would highly recommend Stephany and Nicole to anyone that will listen!
Karen & Michael Z.

Photo for SK Event Specialists, LLC Review - The Couple
Photo for SK Event Specialists, LLC Review - It's official! They're Married!
Profile Picture Karen , 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephany was the most amazing wedding planner I could ever have imagined. She was super kind and thoughtful when answering my many questions, and since I was planning this wedding from another state- she basically did everything!! She anticipated my every thought and need before I even had them, easily worked in last minute changes, and was justn there to make sure everything was perfect. Which it was! I HIGHLY recommend SK Event Specialists and Stephany (and Nicole!) to anyone planning a wedding or any event. She is amazing.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Stephany from SK Events Specialist to do the wedding planning for our daughter’s wedding at the Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, Colorado. We all live out of state so we relied heavily unpin Stephany to make our dream wedding become our dream come true, and she did just that. It is not easy to plan a 5 star destination wedding, but with the Stephany’s expert hand involved, we were able to execute a wedding which filled our souls with joy and happiness.

Stephany provided intricate and finely detailed execution of our wedding. She made sure everything was on point and all of the vendors involved were prompt and on target. She was very responsive, had high energy, handled stress well, and was easy to work with. She is very experienced thus had the ability and knowledge to assist with planning according to our personal desires. She did not take over the plans, but rather helped us to execute our dreams, leading and guiding us the entire way until we were completely satisfied.

When the wedding day came, her and her assistant made sure the wedding was executed to absolute perfection. As someone in our family said to me “We experienced a rapturous event that all who were there will never ever forget.” It truly was a once in a lifetime event. Hiring her was absolutely the best use of my money and we will always be grateful for her.

Profile Picture LAURIE, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Stephany was an absolute joy to work with and I can’t imagine planning my wedding or even my rehearsal dinner without her. I genuinely believe that even the most organized and detailed person needs an event planner (even if it’s just to preserve your sanity). I had an incredibly detailed vision of what I wanted but I had no idea how to make it happen. Stephany was able to grasp my vision and went straight to work making it come to life. Always ten steps ahead of me, Stephany executed everything brilliantly and helped me stay calm through an extremely stressful planning process. She didn’t push to change my mind on anything and let me decide when I wanted (and didn’t want) to be involved with vendor discussions. I trusted her to make decisions on my behalf leading up to the wedding and relied on her judgement completely the entire wedding weekend. Planning a destination wedding isn’t easy but Stephany managed to make it as painless as possible and I had zero doubt that my wedding would be just as I imagined. I wholeheartedly recommend Stephany and genuinely miss working with her.

Sarahbeth Bush

Profile Picture Sarahbeth, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As a first time Father of the Bride SK Event Specialists not only proved to me that you do need a wedding planner but SK is worth every penny. To be clear, not just any wedding planner, this one!

Stephany and her crew made the entire day magical for everyone in the wedding party as well as the guests. The pre-planning was well organized and thought out to every detail. If there was a wrinkle they had an iron. When the big day came SK Events was on top of everything from making sure the bride was holding the bouquet at the right height for the perfect church entry pictures to helping pack extra things up during the reception so all we had to do was get in the car and leave when it was over.

Take it from a first timer and a guy who has been to a lot of disasters labeled weddings, don't take a chance with your special day. Thanks SK Event Specialists - The memories are priceless. I'll see you at all of my other kids weddings!

Profile Picture K, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We highly recommend Stephany & SK Event Specialists!! Stephany provided exceptional support and assistance to us throughout our planning process. She recommended great vendors with experience working at our venue and in some cases was able to secure us discounts with those vendors. Stephany was incredibly friendly and easy to work with; she responded quickly to all of our texts and emails and provided thorough and thoughtful responses to our questions. Stephany was very flexible with our schedules and requests, up until right before the wedding! She was a joy to work with on our big day - we completely trusted her to bring our vision to life on our wedding day and she made it happen! Again, highly, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alex, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephany was the best money we spent on the wedding, not even kidding. She was amazingly organized, helpful, kind, compassionate and professional.

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephany was absolutely the best money we spent! She is professional, kind, and super organized.

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephany was a fantastic wedding coordinator! She was so helpful with our day of itinerary and reaching out to vendors to confirm. She made our day easy and so enjoyable!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephany with SK Event Specialists was an asset to help me plan my destination wedding in Colorado Springs! She has a take command attitude that helped me (and everyone else) make it through the ceremony and reception with no issues. I also appreciated her excellent connections and vendor suggestions.

Profile Picture Katherine, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephany was AMAZING & so so fun to work with. We came from out of town for our wedding & Stephany made EVERYTHING so easy for us! Then the wedding day came and we were 100% stress free and had a blast! So glad we hired SK Events Specialists to help plan our wedding. I would definitely recommend them in a heartbeat! Thanks Stephany!!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had my wedding at the Broadmoor on 5/28/2017. Stephany help me with all my needs!!! We planned a destination wedding together and I couldn't be more satisfied about it. She's really good at timeline planning and contacting all my venders. Everything went really smooth and I feel like a princess on my wedding day. I would recommend her to all my friends, family and everyone who wants a perfect wedding! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Profile Picture Ying, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Stephany is very professional and organized. SK Events could not possibly have been more responsive, as well. All of the vendors that she recommended delivered beautifully. In addition and just as important to someone considering SK Events was how beautifully Stephany and her staff performed on the "day of". By quietly taking care of the details, the emotions that can run high on the wedding day were handled calmly and professionally. Everything from the wedding ceremony to the reception was handled by SK Events. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Profile Picture User7869873, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephany is a joy to work with and did not disappoint in planning or execution. Definitely would recommend her!

Profile Picture User7875527, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Transportation

I was planning my wedding out of state, which can feel pretty impossible, but Stephany was great! She knew lots of great local vendors, had really great ideas, and was always available by text/phone/email. I would definitely recommend her services!

Profile Picture Katherine , 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Recommend... We used the "Day-of" coordinating services, but Stephany was on top of things for our entire planning process! We planned the wedding from out of state and she was great with responding to emails in a timely fashion. I am a somewhat disorganized person and I honestly don't think my wedding would have gone so well without Stephany's help and planning lists. I think the price was a little expensive, but at the end of the day I would probably pay again just for the peace of mind.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/9/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Military

SK Events helped make my wedding dreams become reality by seamlessly taking my ideas and transforming them into real life. SK Events was there every step of the way from planning to the big day. Stephany was extremely responsive and easy to get ahold of even when she was on vacation or taking personal time. Sk Events was really great at taking an idea of mine and then elevating it to the next level with small details. The day of the wedding went so smooth due to the organization and coordination of SK Events. I cant thank Stephany enough for help to make my wedding dreams come true and being so helpful along the way. I would highly recommend SK Events to help plan anyones big day!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Stephany is truly amazing. I will start off by saying that we only hired her for the day of, but she was so beyond helpful, you would have thought we had hired her for the entire wedding planning process! She is honest, responsive, and has your best interest in mind. Whenever I had a question about anything regarding the wedding, vendors, ect she was there to answer. It was such a huge help and relief to have her fully on board a couple weeks out from the wedding. She was so organized and sent all the vendors confirmation emails about what service they were providing ect. This saved me so much time and stress, I can't thank her enough!! Not only does Stephany know what she is doing, but she truly cares that you are happy and getting everything you dreamed of. If you are looking for the best wedding coordinator out there, look no further, Stephany is it!!!

Profile Picture Hillary , 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Stephany was a godsend! She will make you feel like you are planning your wedding with a great friend. She is professional, friendly, kind, compassionate, and the absolute perfect person to manage the planning of your biggest day. I felt so at ease knowing that she was handling everything. I even had people comment on how I was so calm as a bride! It was because I was in the best hands - Stephany's hands. I never needed to worry or stress because Stephany thought of everything and handled everything. Our guests commented that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to, down to the tiniest detail. Your planner is the most important decision you'll make. I cannot stress enough - choose Stephany. You will LOVE her!!

Profile Picture Johnna, 7/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephany did an amazing job organizing and keeping things going so we didn't have to worry and could enjoy our wedding! She also was a great help in local vendors that we could contact for potential use. Saved us a ton of time!

She comes highly recommended for your event!
Meg & Bret Wacker

Profile Picture Meg , 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephany was event planner for my daughter's Sangeet (pre- wedding reception). She did an absolutely amazing job with planning, managing and coordinating the event! Her close attention to details resulted in flawless execution of all tasks she had worked on. We are very pleased and have no hesitation recommending her for her services!

Profile Picture User6959277, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Stephany was hands down the best decision we made throughout the entire process. She is organized and professional but at the same time warm, so friendly and great to be around. My husband and I have been married 3 weeks and I can genuinely say I miss talking to Stephany! She worked with us from almost the start of our engagement and the entire year leading up to our wedding and it made such a huge difference for us. She has the grace to navigate any tricky situation and on our wedding day I was so calm knowing that if anything came up, she would handle it perfectly. She was a great sounding board for ideas and solutions and was our advocate when it came to vendors and logistics. She truly goes about and beyond for clients and we are just so grateful! Do yourself a favor and higher SK Events ASAP, you'll thank me later :)

Profile Picture User6900560, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

All I can say is thank you!! Stephanie helped make our wedding the dream day we imagined and more. We could not have been happier, everything was perfect down to the last detail. She was a pleasure to work with. There was a mix up with the florist and we ended up with one less bridesmaid's bouquet and she had the supplies with her and quickly re-arranged the other bouquets and created an extra one.

Profile Picture Arlene, 10/16/15, 1 Review