59 Reviews for SK Event Specialists, LLC

Destination (1)
Military (1)
Non-Religious (1)
59 SK Event Specialists, LLC Reviews

As a first time Father of the Bride SK Event Specialists not only proved to me that you do need a wedding planner but SK is worth every penny. To be clear, not just any wedding planner, this one!

Stephany and her crew made the entire day magical for everyone in the wedding party as well as the guests. The pre-planning was well organized and thought out to every detail. If there was a wrinkle they had an iron. When the big day came SK Events was on top of everything from making sure the bride was holding the bouquet at the right height for the perfect church entry pictures to helping pack extra things up during the reception so all we had to do was get in the car and leave when it was over.

Take it from a first timer and a guy who has been to a lot of disasters labeled weddings, don't take a chance with your special day. Thanks SK Event Specialists - The memories are priceless. I'll see you at all of my other kids weddings!

Profile Picture K, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We highly recommend Stephany & SK Event Specialists!! Stephany provided exceptional support and assistance to us throughout our planning process. She recommended great vendors with experience working at our venue and in some cases was able to secure us discounts with those vendors. Stephany was incredibly friendly and easy to work with; she responded quickly to all of our texts and emails and provided thorough and thoughtful responses to our questions. Stephany was very flexible with our schedules and requests, up until right before the wedding! She was a joy to work with on our big day - we completely trusted her to bring our vision to life on our wedding day and she made it happen! Again, highly, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alex, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephany was the best money we spent on the wedding, not even kidding. She was amazingly organized, helpful, kind, compassionate and professional.

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephany was absolutely the best money we spent! She is professional, kind, and super organized.

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephany was a fantastic wedding coordinator! She was so helpful with our day of itinerary and reaching out to vendors to confirm. She made our day easy and so enjoyable!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephany with SK Event Specialists was an asset to help me plan my destination wedding in Colorado Springs! She has a take command attitude that helped me (and everyone else) make it through the ceremony and reception with no issues. I also appreciated her excellent connections and vendor suggestions.

Profile Picture Katherine, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephany was AMAZING & so so fun to work with. We came from out of town for our wedding & Stephany made EVERYTHING so easy for us! Then the wedding day came and we were 100% stress free and had a blast! So glad we hired SK Events Specialists to help plan our wedding. I would definitely recommend them in a heartbeat! Thanks Stephany!!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had my wedding at the Broadmoor on 5/28/2017. Stephany help me with all my needs!!! We planned a destination wedding together and I couldn't be more satisfied about it. She's really good at timeline planning and contacting all my venders. Everything went really smooth and I feel like a princess on my wedding day. I would recommend her to all my friends, family and everyone who wants a perfect wedding! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Profile Picture Ying, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Stephany is very professional and organized. SK Events could not possibly have been more responsive, as well. All of the vendors that she recommended delivered beautifully. In addition and just as important to someone considering SK Events was how beautifully Stephany and her staff performed on the "day of". By quietly taking care of the details, the emotions that can run high on the wedding day were handled calmly and professionally. Everything from the wedding ceremony to the reception was handled by SK Events. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Profile Picture User7869873, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephany is a joy to work with and did not disappoint in planning or execution. Definitely would recommend her!

Profile Picture User7875527, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Transportation

I was planning my wedding out of state, which can feel pretty impossible, but Stephany was great! She knew lots of great local vendors, had really great ideas, and was always available by text/phone/email. I would definitely recommend her services!

Profile Picture Katherine , 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Recommend... We used the "Day-of" coordinating services, but Stephany was on top of things for our entire planning process! We planned the wedding from out of state and she was great with responding to emails in a timely fashion. I am a somewhat disorganized person and I honestly don't think my wedding would have gone so well without Stephany's help and planning lists. I think the price was a little expensive, but at the end of the day I would probably pay again just for the peace of mind.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/9/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Military

SK Events helped make my wedding dreams become reality by seamlessly taking my ideas and transforming them into real life. SK Events was there every step of the way from planning to the big day. Stephany was extremely responsive and easy to get ahold of even when she was on vacation or taking personal time. Sk Events was really great at taking an idea of mine and then elevating it to the next level with small details. The day of the wedding went so smooth due to the organization and coordination of SK Events. I cant thank Stephany enough for help to make my wedding dreams come true and being so helpful along the way. I would highly recommend SK Events to help plan anyones big day!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Stephany is truly amazing. I will start off by saying that we only hired her for the day of, but she was so beyond helpful, you would have thought we had hired her for the entire wedding planning process! She is honest, responsive, and has your best interest in mind. Whenever I had a question about anything regarding the wedding, vendors, ect she was there to answer. It was such a huge help and relief to have her fully on board a couple weeks out from the wedding. She was so organized and sent all the vendors confirmation emails about what service they were providing ect. This saved me so much time and stress, I can't thank her enough!! Not only does Stephany know what she is doing, but she truly cares that you are happy and getting everything you dreamed of. If you are looking for the best wedding coordinator out there, look no further, Stephany is it!!!

Profile Picture Hillary , 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Stephany was a godsend! She will make you feel like you are planning your wedding with a great friend. She is professional, friendly, kind, compassionate, and the absolute perfect person to manage the planning of your biggest day. I felt so at ease knowing that she was handling everything. I even had people comment on how I was so calm as a bride! It was because I was in the best hands - Stephany's hands. I never needed to worry or stress because Stephany thought of everything and handled everything. Our guests commented that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to, down to the tiniest detail. Your planner is the most important decision you'll make. I cannot stress enough - choose Stephany. You will LOVE her!!

Profile Picture Johnna, 7/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephany did an amazing job organizing and keeping things going so we didn't have to worry and could enjoy our wedding! She also was a great help in local vendors that we could contact for potential use. Saved us a ton of time!

She comes highly recommended for your event!
Meg & Bret Wacker

Profile Picture Meg , 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephany was event planner for my daughter's Sangeet (pre- wedding reception). She did an absolutely amazing job with planning, managing and coordinating the event! Her close attention to details resulted in flawless execution of all tasks she had worked on. We are very pleased and have no hesitation recommending her for her services!

Profile Picture User6959277, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Stephany was hands down the best decision we made throughout the entire process. She is organized and professional but at the same time warm, so friendly and great to be around. My husband and I have been married 3 weeks and I can genuinely say I miss talking to Stephany! She worked with us from almost the start of our engagement and the entire year leading up to our wedding and it made such a huge difference for us. She has the grace to navigate any tricky situation and on our wedding day I was so calm knowing that if anything came up, she would handle it perfectly. She was a great sounding board for ideas and solutions and was our advocate when it came to vendors and logistics. She truly goes about and beyond for clients and we are just so grateful! Do yourself a favor and higher SK Events ASAP, you'll thank me later :)

Profile Picture User6900560, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

All I can say is thank you!! Stephanie helped make our wedding the dream day we imagined and more. We could not have been happier, everything was perfect down to the last detail. She was a pleasure to work with. There was a mix up with the florist and we ended up with one less bridesmaid's bouquet and she had the supplies with her and quickly re-arranged the other bouquets and created an extra one.

Profile Picture Arlene, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephany was fabulous! She went above and beyond to help us with our wedding planning. She was quick to reply to emails and if she didn't know the answer she was always willing to find the answer! She made our wedding run very smoothly and I couldn't have asked for anyone better to help plan our special day!

Profile Picture Brittney, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough good things about Stephany. She is so personable and responsive. Her vendor recommendations are thoughtful and suited for your needs. She is an expert, and made our wedding a success! I would definitely recommend Stephany!

Profile Picture User5489029, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephany was wonderful to work with. She was very professional and she put my mind at ease. On the day of my wedding, she made a special effort to check in with me and make sure everything was running smoothly. I would highly recommend her and SK Events!

Profile Picture User5397346, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephany was one of the most professional people I have ever worked with. Her attention to detail is beyond anything I had ever seen. I would highly recommend her! She has a wonderful personality and not only is she easy to work with but she is a listener. She made our wedding celebration a wonderful worry-free event for the bride and her family. We couldn't of done it with out her.

Profile Picture Ann, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephanie was professional and reliable. She covered all bases in planning our wedding. She is detailed oriented which made our wedding very special.

Profile Picture User5238735, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephany and her wonderful crew did a fantastic job planning our wedding at the Broadmoor Lodge in July. I did have the day-of coordination package and felt like that was the best for me because I had time through my week to get some wedding planning done. If I was working full time I would have definitely gone with at least the partial coordination since I had a medium size wedding (120 people) and I was living out of the state.

Throughout the process Stephany was very easy to get ahold of, planning was easier, and she didn't miss a detail. I even thought I had most of it planned then she came in and asked me about all the "little things" that I never even thought of. When the day finally came we were able to let everything go and in her hands and our wedding day was absolutely perfect. She came in and helped out at the right moments, shared information with us throughout the day at appropriate times and moved us along through the reception in a really nice way with all of our events such as toast, sprakler send off, photo booth, buffet style dinner, and garter/bouquet tosses. She seriously did a fantastic job and I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/4/15, 3 Reviews