Simply Sapphire Events Reviews

Simply Sapphire Events 4
Simply Sapphire Events 5

Paige · Getting married on 06/25/2022

An Organzied Professional!!!

It was a pleasure to work with Kate! She was the main contact for a Bride/Grooms wedding block being held at my hotel property. She understood all of the Hotel's Guidelines from the Cut Off Date to the courtesy block we could offer. She was on top of the Room count and also the Rooming List! She was a joy to work with and I would recommend her for anyone looking for a Wedding Coordinator especially for their wedding hotel block!

Thanks so much Kate!!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Sasha

Sasha Ewing · Getting married on 12/03/2020

Truly Wonderful

Kate gives 100%! Best option! She knows exactly what to do! She’s flexible and will work with your budget! Every bride should have a Kate!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Simply Sapphire Events's reply:

You are so sweet Sasha. Thank you so much. I'm thrilled you found your venue and know it's going to be amazing - you are so on the ball!

Robbie Voloshin · Getting married on 05/27/2020

Simply Sapphire is Great!

I highly recommend Kate for your wedding or party planning needs. She’s very professional and thorough.

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Soffes · Married on 11/10/2019

Kate is AMAZING! Hire her!

I wasn't sure that I needed a day of wedding coordinator, but in hindsight I'm so glad that I was able to work with Kate and have her be a part of our day. In the month leading up to our wedding, Kate worked closely with us and always made herself available by phone or e-mail to answer our many questions. She came up with great ideas and did research on things we were interested in learning more about, such as favors and programs. She checked in with all of our vendors and made sure everyone knew the day-of schedule. She provided us with useful spreadsheets to organize all of the details of the day. On the day of, multiple friends and relatives commented on how smoothly everything ran. I felt relaxed and could enjoy the day because I knew Kate was running the show! We can't thank her enough!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Dayna Jallice · Married on 11/02/2019

Simply Sapphire is great!

If you are looking for a wedding planner or day of coordinator hire Kate, she is amazing! We hired Kate to be our day of coordinator and to find us transportation vendors for our wedding. Kate found us great vendors for the limo and shuttle bus. She put together a detailed timeline for the wedding day, coordinated directly with the venue and all the vendors we hired, which put us at ease, especially since there was a short turnaround at the venue from when the wedding before ours ended and ours began. Kate is good at what she does because she cares, she listens, she is organized, and she gives good advice and suggestions. She was always available via the phone or email whenever we needed her. She went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly for our wedding, she even ran out to pick something up from the store that my now husband needed for the reception. Any issues that came up she handled them. She allowed us to enjoy our day and truly helped us have a great wedding!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Rubia

Rubia Cunha · Married on 10/30/2019

The best wedding planner!

I would be lost without Kate. Hiring Simply Sapphire Events was the best decision I could have possibly made for my destination wedding. She helped us coordinate the perfect day! My now husband and I cannot possibly contain enough words to completely express our appreciation for all you have done for us.

We thank our lucky stars we found your company to plan the most perfect day. Our wedding was beautiful and glamorous just as we envisioned. It was the day we always dreamed of. The flowers, decorations, food, music and the outdoor location for the reception were stunningly gorgeous. We are still in awe when we look back on everything you did for us, during and now after the wedding. You kept us organized, on schedule and helped us create the most perfect day. Without your help our special day would not have been the picture-perfect event we always dreamed of. Your organization skills, fabulous recommendations, planning, preparation, and attention to detail was impeccable. We appreciate you more than words can say. You are the best wedding planner in all of New Jersey, hands down!!!

Thank you so much for being there for us from start to finish, being so patient, keeping us calm and putting up with our worried phone calls, questions and all the changes that were made. Thanks for being our wedding planner and we sincerely appreciate and can’t thank you enough for all of your hard work and dedication throughout our wedding planning and ultimately the big day on October 30th as we celebrated our special day with families and friends. It was a truly memorable week for all of us.

Future brides and grooms will be so lucky to use your wedding planning services! Many thanks again.

Warm regards,

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Tevis · Married on 10/10/2019

Great to work with!

As a Caterer I work with many vendors and sometimes you find someone who just has the same passion as you do! Kate is certainly is one of those Wedding & Event Coordinators that simply goes out of her way to make sure all the details are covered. We worked with a couple who lived in Hawaii and at times to get all the information took a few call but we certainly worked together ads a team and made it happen. If your looking for someone to make you an memory to last a lifetime - Kate certainly can do so! Lisa Tevis, Catering Sales Director Jacques Exclusive Caterers

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • House

House of Dipali · Married on 08/31/2019

Very Efficient & well organised

Kate was very organised and made sure the event was running as per the timeline. Definitely recommend Simply Sapphire Events.

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy Matthews · Married on 08/31/2019

Why I would use Simply Sapphire Events again

Kate was awesome to work with! She was very thorough, detailed and always responded quickly with any questions I had. She made my job easier with her promptness!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Tiji

Tiji George · Married on 08/31/2019

The best! We absolutely love kate!

After thoroughly researching and making several calls, I made the decision to hire Kate as my day of coordinator. In simple terms, she was a God sent at our wedding. Let me start from the beginning....
    My wedding was on August 31st at The Manor, West Orange NJ. I sent Kate all the correspondences I had with different vendors via email. She was ALWAYS available for any of my questions via phone, Facetime or email. She made me feel sane when I felt like I was spiraling down a rabbit hole that is wedding planning. She guided me through getting my way with the vendors. She made sure I was not being bullied by them. She created VERY VERY organized documents detailing the wedding timeline, vendor lists, things to do etc. For a Type A personality like mine that was something that eased my anxiety SO MUCH!!!
    A month or so before the wedding, she took charge of the entire process. She called all the vendors and coordinated all the details herself. I literally did not have to lift a finger. For example: I had two different caterers at my wedding (American food and Indian Fusion food) and she took charge of making sure that the two caterers had a clear line of communication between each other.
    Now for the wedding day ..... I was the least stressed out Bride ever to walk down the aisle. I am not exaggerating at all. Kate arrived early morning and she started by pouring champagne for me and the bridesmaids. She was so gracious enough to not let any of the bridesmaids lift a finger. She travelled between the hotel and the venue itself to transfer all my things. She coordinated with the groom and the groomsmen to make sure they were running on time. No one EVER bothered me with ANY trouble shooting questions AT ALL. I was just in my own little world enjoying my day and no one asked me any unnecessary questions! How awesome is that??? This was all thanks to Kate.
    After the ceremony, the reception flowed flawlessly. Kate ensured that we took pictures with everyone we listed. She even ensured that there was time for me and my husband to grab food during the cocktail hour which was very important to us.
    During the reception, all different aspects just flowed together seamlessly. People still talk about our wedding and say it was the wedding of the century. I honestly believe that the night unfolded the way it did thanks to Kate. Several people asked about her and complimented her work. A few of my friends are definitely going to hire her for their own wedding.
    Simple things like making sure I was hydrated, had dinner, got to dance, got to hug my brother after his speech about me ...they meant a lot to me. Above all...she was nice enough to pack all my things from the bridal suite at the venue to transport them safely and neatly back to my hotel room. I never had to worry about anything.
    She's so nice, professional and her positive energy is something I feel very blessed to have had the pleasure of working with. She did not make me feel like i was just some client for financial gain at all. She truly loves what she does and takes pride in her work. It's rare to find people who put their 110% into their tasks but Kate truly embodies this.
    Trust me..do yourself a favor and hire her. This will definitely be the smartest decision you make during your wedding planning.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Chef Robert Minniti · Married on 07/01/2019

Working with Simply Sapphire Events

Kate Anderson is a hard-working professional who was on top of every last detail of our clients wedding - she knocked it right out of the park and it was a pleasure working with her to make sure the bride and groom had a wedding to remember - I'd definitely recommend Simply Sapphire Events!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Aarushi

Aarushi · Married on 06/15/2019

Our Wedding Would Not Have Happened Without Kate!

It is so hard for me to even try to put into words how amazing Kate is but will give it my best try! We can honestly say that our wedding would not have happened without Kate. From the first day that we spoke, she has been a true advocate for us and such an absolute pleasure to work with. She always goes beyond above and beyond and has her eye on every single detail. We worked with Kate for our Indian fusion event in June as our day-of coordinator – though she is much more than a day-of coordinator! She did a great job of learning the Indian traditions and helped make sure every detail was executed exactly how we wanted. Given the fusion aspect of our wedding, our event was on the more complicated side and Kate did an incredible job of navigating that and managing our vendors – a few who were difficult to manage. During the week of the wedding, Kate was instrumental in making sure everyone knew where they needed to be and what needed to be done. As traditional Indian weddings are, we started festivities a few days before the big day and because I knew Kate had everything handled, was able to truly enjoy the fun and family without worrying about the details for the wedding day. On the day of, we had a major issue with a vendor, and Kate was there bright and early to help figure out next steps. Throughout the day, she continued to advocate for us and make sure our event went flawlessly. Our entire family, wedding party, and even guests have been raving about how wonderful Kate is and we would – and have! - recommend her without hesitation.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Simply Sapphire Events's reply:

Thanks Aarushi! Your wedding was so fun as a wedding, but I loved it even more as a coordinator - I love all the details and logistics. Thank you for trusting me with your special day. Cannot wait to see the video!!!
  • VJ DE

Vj De · Married on 06/15/2019

Flawless Execution

I worked with Kate as a vendor and she was on top of her game. Before the event date, and throughout the wedding day she was in constant contact with us and other vendors and ensured everyone's needs were taken care of. There was a lot involved with making the couple's wedding day successful, and Kate was able to handle all aspects of a large wedding without breaking a sweat. To those couples hesitant on hiring a wedding and event coordinator, Kate will take the worry out of logistics and management of day-of activities so you can focus on what is important... your wedding day.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Upasana

Upasana Mainali · Married on 06/15/2019

Kate is Amazing!

Kate was an absolute pleasure to work with! We worked together on a wedding earlier this summer where I was the photographer and she was the planner and I couldn't have asked for anyone better to work with. She went above and beyond to make sure we got the room with the best light for the bride getting ready, she scheduled a call and communicated the wedding day timeline to me weeks in advance so we were on the same page. She checked on me from time to time to make sure we were on track with the timeline so nothing was falling behind. From her communication online to her relationship with clients and vendors offline, its apparent that she genuinely loves weddings and her job, cares about her clients and vendors working for the clients and wants the best experience for everyone. I will recommend Kate to anyone in a heart beat.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Heather

Heather Pinheiro · Married on 06/15/2019

You need Kate!

I was engaged and married within 6 months. Yes, that’s right - I only had 6 months to plan and execute a wedding. I could not have done it without Simply Sapphire Events. Kate was beyond organized with my wedding budget and “to-do” lists. She somehow managed to get my husband to hold up his end of the wedding responsibilities - which is no easy feat. Every detail was taken care of which allowed me to sit back and truly enjoy my wedding day. I even ran into my caterer last week and he said “your wedding coordinator was fantastic, she was really on top of everything!" There is a lot of debate on whether or not you need a wedding coordinator to pull of the wedding of your dreams - trust me when I tell you...you don’t need just any wedding coordinator - you need Kate!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Simply Sapphire Events's reply:

You and Steve are SUCH a fun couple! I am so happy to have been a part of your wedding! Can't wait to see the photos.
  • Robert

Robert Lodise · Married on 06/10/2019

Another vendor

I was the photographer for this event and I wish all the planners were like Kate. She was very helpful and she knew what she was doing. Kate was very hands on with the details of the wedding and made sure everything ran smoothly. I highly recommend choosing Kate for your affair. You won’t be disappointed.
    Robert Lodise Photography

Sent on 10/10/2019

Simply Sapphire Events's reply:

Thank you so much Robert! It was SO much fun working with you too! What a great couple and surroundings!

Tom and Katie · Married on 06/10/2019

Best Decision We Made!!

Simply Sapphire, and specifically Kate, did an amazing job working with us during the preparation and on the day of our wedding on Oct 6th in Long Valley, NJ. We NEVER could have done it without her. If you are trying to decide if you need a wedding planner, you need a wedding planner, and if you choose Kate, you will not be disappointed!
    Many of our guests told us at the wedding and afterwards that not only was our wedding beautiful and very fun, but also that it was the first wedding they had ever been to where nothing at all went wrong. We were able to fully enjoy our wedding, spend time with our guests and truly celebrate while Kate took care of the details on our wedding day. Kate made the preparation for the wedding manageable and comfortable, pushing us when we needed to hurry up and get things done and giving us time when we needed it. Despite the fact that we had a destination wedding on a very limited timetable (2.5 months) and an unexpected death of a family member right before the wedding, we were able to get everything done and have a beautiful day. Kate never batted an eye at any of our requests, and made a lot of very helpful suggestions that we ended up using, helped us find all of our vendors and guided us through the entire process. We could not be happier with Simply Sapphire and with Kate!

Simply Sapphire Events 16
    Sent on 10/26/2019

Simply Sapphire Events's reply:

Tom & Katie...I can't believe it's been nearly a month since your wedding! I am so happy I got to be a part of it - what a beautiful day. You two are such a lovely couple, thank you for including me!

Nicoleta Sinagridis · Married on 03/16/2019

Recommended Coordinator

The Waterfall had the opportunity to work with Kate this past weekend and it was a pleasure! She was very detailed, polite and easy to work with. She really helped make our couple's day a huge success. We look forward to working with her again in the future!

-Nicoleta Sinagridis
    Event Specialist
    Waterfall Catering & Special Events

Sent on 03/20/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 03/01/2019

Simply Sapphire is Amazing!

Kate was the planner of our destination wedding in Mexico! She was amazing! Such a kind, sweet, accomodating wedding planner! She helped us immensely and made our whole experience so much better!! Highly Reccommend!!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Stewart Rosenzweig · Married on 02/11/2019

Excellent Wedding Planner

I was the DJ for a wedding on November 2, 2019 and had the pleasure of working with Kate. She touched base with me several times before the event to make sure that we were on the same page with everything. The day of the event, she was a pleasure to work with and she continued to make sure that everything was on point. She took fabulous care of the bride & groom and helped to create a fabulous celebration!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Rosann Ward · Married on 12/08/2018

Mother of the bride.

Kate made my daughter's wedding a magical experience. The day went off without a hitch. I don't know what we would of done without all her hard work which went beyond our expectations. We would highly recommend her expertise. No detail was left undone. Bravo!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Robin · Married on 12/08/2018

So thoughtful and organized!

I would not have had a wedding if not for Kate’s outstanding organization and support. I wanted a very simple wedding and she honored that in every way. She made sure we considered everything and managed every little detail. She made it very easy for someone who wasn’t excited about the planning process. Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/10/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Smith · Married on 12/01/2018

Simply must have for the big day

Kate Anderson is an absolutely phenomenal wedding coordinator. Kate provides a level of service that no one else can. I had my destination wedding in Dec 2018 in Mexico with TravelSmiths and was so blessed to have Kate there helping plan and make the most perfect time lines for EVERYTHING. I would not have been on time for my own wedding if I had used the suggested make up and hair schedule provided by the resort wedding coordinator. She is truly incredible. The first conversation I had with Kate, I knew she was a MUST HAVE for the planning process. Her attention to detail is like none other. She is able to ask all the right questions to accomplish you as the wedding couple's ultimate DREAM Destination Wedding. I can not rave about Kate enough, as she put my mind at ease throughout every single encounter. I made the mistake of not having Kate travel with us for our destination wedding. This would have been the only decision my husband and I would have done differently regarding my big day since Kate took care of the rest. I needed Kate by my side that day to make sure all of my needs as the bride were met. My onsite resort provided coordinator did NOT provide the same service that Kate does. Kate is beautifully directive and can accomplish what the three resort provided day of coordinators could not. From day one, I absolutely adored Kate and was so thankful my husband and I chose her. She ensures that YOU as the Bride and Groom's voice is heard, noted, and acted upon with NO STRESS to you. I promise you NEED Kate for the entire wedding process!!! From day one to day of Kate is the best in the business!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Rebecca Mccauley · Married on 10/04/2018

Simply the best! I can’t say enough good things, the whole experience with Simply Sapphire was amazing!

Kate was on top of everything!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Krissy Breece · Married on 09/28/2018

Above and Beyond Excellence!

Getting to work with Kate on a mutual wedding was such an amazing experience. Not only is she a hard worker, but her eye for detail is second to none. She goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect and every one is taken care of- even fellow vendors. It was such blessing to get to work a destination wedding with someone that is also a perfectionist & takes pride in what they do. Needless the say, I would recommend Kate to all my brides & I hope I get to work with her again soon!

Sent on 11/07/2018