Simply Sapphire Events Reviews

Simply Sapphire Events 6
Simply Sapphire Events 7

Paige · Getting married on 06/25/2022

An Organzied Professional!!!

It was a pleasure to work with Kate! She was the main contact for a Bride/Grooms wedding block being held at my hotel property. She understood all of the Hotel's Guidelines from the Cut Off Date to the courtesy block we could offer. She was on top of the Room count and also the Rooming List! She was a joy to work with and I would recommend her for anyone looking for a Wedding Coordinator especially for their wedding hotel block!

Thanks so much Kate!!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Sasha

Sasha Ewing · Getting married on 12/03/2020

Truly Wonderful

Kate gives 100%! Best option! She knows exactly what to do! She’s flexible and will work with your budget! Every bride should have a Kate!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Simply Sapphire Events's reply:

You are so sweet Sasha. Thank you so much. I'm thrilled you found your venue and know it's going to be amazing - you are so on the ball!

Robbie Voloshin · Getting married on 05/27/2020

Simply Sapphire is Great!

I highly recommend Kate for your wedding or party planning needs. She’s very professional and thorough.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Chef Robert Minniti · Married on 07/01/2019

Working with Simply Sapphire Events

Kate Anderson is a hard-working professional who was on top of every last detail of our clients wedding - she knocked it right out of the park and it was a pleasure working with her to make sure the bride and groom had a wedding to remember - I'd definitely recommend Simply Sapphire Events!

• Aarushi

Aarushi · Married on 06/15/2019

Our Wedding Would Not Have Happened Without Kate!

It is so hard for me to even try to put into words how amazing Kate is but will give it my best try! We can honestly say that our wedding would not have happened without Kate. From the first day that we spoke, she has been a true advocate for us and such an absolute pleasure to work with. She always goes beyond above and beyond and has her eye on every single detail. We worked with Kate for our Indian fusion event in June as our day-of coordinator – though she is much more than a day-of coordinator! She did a great job of learning the Indian traditions and helped make sure every detail was executed exactly how we wanted. Given the fusion aspect of our wedding, our event was on the more complicated side and Kate did an incredible job of navigating that and managing our vendors – a few who were difficult to manage. During the week of the wedding, Kate was instrumental in making sure everyone knew where they needed to be and what needed to be done. As traditional Indian weddings are, we started festivities a few days before the big day and because I knew Kate had everything handled, was able to truly enjoy the fun and family without worrying about the details for the wedding day. On the day of, we had a major issue with a vendor, and Kate was there bright and early to help figure out next steps. Throughout the day, she continued to advocate for us and make sure our event went flawlessly. Our entire family, wedding party, and even guests have been raving about how wonderful Kate is and we would – and have! - recommend her without hesitation.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Simply Sapphire Events's reply:

Thanks Aarushi! Your wedding was so fun as a wedding, but I loved it even more as a coordinator - I love all the details and logistics. Thank you for trusting me with your special day. Cannot wait to see the video!!!
  • VJ DE

Vj De · Married on 06/15/2019

Flawless Execution

I worked with Kate as a vendor and she was on top of her game. Before the event date, and throughout the wedding day she was in constant contact with us and other vendors and ensured everyone's needs were taken care of. There was a lot involved with making the couple's wedding day successful, and Kate was able to handle all aspects of a large wedding without breaking a sweat. To those couples hesitant on hiring a wedding and event coordinator, Kate will take the worry out of logistics and management of day-of activities so you can focus on what is important... your wedding day.

• Upasana

Upasana Mainali · Married on 06/15/2019

Kate is Amazing!

Kate was an absolute pleasure to work with! We worked together on a wedding earlier this summer where I was the photographer and she was the planner and I couldn't have asked for anyone better to work with. She went above and beyond to make sure we got the room with the best light for the bride getting ready, she scheduled a call and communicated the wedding day timeline to me weeks in advance so we were on the same page. She checked on me from time to time to make sure we were on track with the timeline so nothing was falling behind. From her communication online to her relationship with clients and vendors offline, its apparent that she genuinely loves weddings and her job, cares about her clients and vendors working for the clients and wants the best experience for everyone. I will recommend Kate to anyone in a heart beat.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Heather

Heather Pinheiro · Married on 06/15/2019

You need Kate!

I was engaged and married within 6 months. Yes, that’s right - I only had 6 months to plan and execute a wedding. I could not have done it without Simply Sapphire Events. Kate was beyond organized with my wedding budget and “to-do” lists. She somehow managed to get my husband to hold up his end of the wedding responsibilities - which is no easy feat. Every detail was taken care of which allowed me to sit back and truly enjoy my wedding day. I even ran into my caterer last week and he said “your wedding coordinator was fantastic, she was really on top of everything!" There is a lot of debate on whether or not you need a wedding coordinator to pull of the wedding of your dreams - trust me when I tell you...you don’t need just any wedding coordinator - you need Kate!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Simply Sapphire Events's reply:

You and Steve are SUCH a fun couple! I am so happy to have been a part of your wedding! Can't wait to see the photos.

Nicoleta Sinagridis · Married on 03/16/2019

Recommended Coordinator

The Waterfall had the opportunity to work with Kate this past weekend and it was a pleasure! She was very detailed, polite and easy to work with. She really helped make our couple's day a huge success. We look forward to working with her again in the future!

-Nicoleta Sinagridis
    Event Specialist
    Waterfall Catering & Special Events

Sent on 03/20/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 03/01/2019

Simply Sapphire is Amazing!

Kate was the planner of our destination wedding in Mexico! She was amazing! Such a kind, sweet, accomodating wedding planner! She helped us immensely and made our whole experience so much better!! Highly Reccommend!!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Rosann Ward · Married on 12/08/2018

Mother of the bride.

Kate made my daughter's wedding a magical experience. The day went off without a hitch. I don't know what we would of done without all her hard work which went beyond our expectations. We would highly recommend her expertise. No detail was left undone. Bravo!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Robin · Married on 12/08/2018

So thoughtful and organized!

I would not have had a wedding if not for Kate’s outstanding organization and support. I wanted a very simple wedding and she honored that in every way. She made sure we considered everything and managed every little detail. She made it very easy for someone who wasn’t excited about the planning process. Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/10/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Smith · Married on 12/01/2018

Simply must have for the big day

Kate Anderson is an absolutely phenomenal wedding coordinator. Kate provides a level of service that no one else can. I had my destination wedding in Dec 2018 in Mexico with TravelSmiths and was so blessed to have Kate there helping plan and make the most perfect time lines for EVERYTHING. I would not have been on time for my own wedding if I had used the suggested make up and hair schedule provided by the resort wedding coordinator. She is truly incredible. The first conversation I had with Kate, I knew she was a MUST HAVE for the planning process. Her attention to detail is like none other. She is able to ask all the right questions to accomplish you as the wedding couple's ultimate DREAM Destination Wedding. I can not rave about Kate enough, as she put my mind at ease throughout every single encounter. I made the mistake of not having Kate travel with us for our destination wedding. This would have been the only decision my husband and I would have done differently regarding my big day since Kate took care of the rest. I needed Kate by my side that day to make sure all of my needs as the bride were met. My onsite resort provided coordinator did NOT provide the same service that Kate does. Kate is beautifully directive and can accomplish what the three resort provided day of coordinators could not. From day one, I absolutely adored Kate and was so thankful my husband and I chose her. She ensures that YOU as the Bride and Groom's voice is heard, noted, and acted upon with NO STRESS to you. I promise you NEED Kate for the entire wedding process!!! From day one to day of Kate is the best in the business!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Rebecca Mccauley · Married on 10/04/2018

Simply the best! I can’t say enough good things, the whole experience with Simply Sapphire was amazing!

Kate was on top of everything!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Krissy Breece · Married on 09/28/2018

Above and Beyond Excellence!

Getting to work with Kate on a mutual wedding was such an amazing experience. Not only is she a hard worker, but her eye for detail is second to none. She goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect and every one is taken care of- even fellow vendors. It was such blessing to get to work a destination wedding with someone that is also a perfectionist & takes pride in what they do. Needless the say, I would recommend Kate to all my brides & I hope I get to work with her again soon!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Audrey

Audrey Rosenthal · Married on 09/22/2018

Kate is the Best!!

Kate at Simply Sapphire is wonderful. She was very professional and knew exactly when to push or back off. We would not have found the perfect caterer or the wonderful B&B we stayed the night of our wedding without her. Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Kate, she is truly the best!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2018

I highly recommend using Simply Sapphire Events when planning your destination wedding! Kate helped me plan my wedding at Dreams Riviera Cancun, Mexico. I am a Type-A personality and needed to plan every last detail of my wedding. Kate went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! After discussing all of our wedding wishes, Kate made a PowerPoint that clearly showed every detail in an organized presentation. She provided me with checklists, timelines, and budget forms to help me keep everything organized. Kate is very knowledgeable and was able to answer almost all of my questions. If not, she spoke to the resort for me and got the answers I needed in a timely fashion. She also had many great suggestions and advice to input as well. Kate is just so friendly and caring. I honestly would not have been able to plan my wedding without Simply Sapphire!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Katelyn · Married on 06/17/2018

Dream destination wedding planner!

Kate of Simply Sapphire truly created the destination Saint Lucia wedding of our dreams. Her vision, passion and organization really made our wedding planning process easy. Kate is strategic in planner, careful with detail and does not leave any questions unanswered. The resort we booked with was new, did not fully have their wedding pricing figured out. Kate did an amazing job making sure we got the best prices locked in as early as possible. Kate is very personable but assertive to be sure her brides are a top priority at the wedding events. I trusted her with every detail and she far exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Thomas · Married on 05/12/2018

To start off I just want to express how amazing Kate was. She was super attentive and honestly me and my wife looking back don’t think we could have done it without her. We had a destination wedding in Mexico and she was are contact with them. She was very well organized and took almost all the stress of having a destination wedding. She had time lines drawn up for us for what we had to do each month leading up to the wedding and was a huge help with every aspect of it also. To sum it up, I highly recommend Kate and would use her all over again!! It was truly the best decision we made about our wedding!!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Chelsea · Married on 04/21/2018

I have nothing but great things to say about Kate! I honestly don’t know how I would have gotten through all of the wedding planning and the wedding weekend schedule without her help! She is kind, caring, and loves what she does! She always went above and beyond what needed to be done to make sure things were exactly how we pictured them to be. Our wedding day was perfect and completely unforgettable. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Simply Sapphire Events 8
    Simply Sapphire Events 9
    Simply Sapphire Events 10
    Simply Sapphire Events 11

grace · Married on 04/07/2018

Simply Sapphire absolutely pulled our wedding in Mexico together! We had never been to the resort we got married at and we knew we needed a liaison with the planners in Mexico. Kate did an amazing job planning all of the details I wouldn’t have even thought of! Even the day of the wedding she was texting and responsive from a country away! This was money well spent and I can’t imagine what it would have been like to plan without Simply Sapphire helping along the way!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Simply Sapphire Events 12
    Simply Sapphire Events 13
    Simply Sapphire Events 14
    Simply Sapphire Events 15
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 08/05/2017

Love working with Simply Sapphire Events.

Working with Kate from Simply Sapphire Events.
    Was great, she called us (vendor) weeks before the wedding of one of our couples, to make sure we (photo booth team) were on the same page as everyone else. She told us where to unload, and have our set-up space ready upon our arrival on the day of the wedding. She answered fast to all of our questions and even help our bride to find the best prop for their couple photo at the photo booth. I could see how much she care and wanted everything to be beautiful for their special day.
    Can't wait to work again with Simply Sapphire Events!

Steve · Married on 03/17/2017

As the groom, I did not want to handle many details with wedding planning, but I did want a say on almost any item (i.e., veto power). Simply Sapphire thoroughly handled the wedding prep while managing my expectations, including those around cost. The big day was an amazing experience, and when the few minor hitches arose, the contingency planning helped us quickly address them. My bride (and !) couldn't have been happier. Thanks again for helping us have a great wedding.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/16/2014

Simply Sapphire is Fantastic!

Simply Sapphire staff was professional and organized. They made sure that the tiniest detail was attended to and that the ceremony and reception were seamless. As a guest, this added to my fantastic experience.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Prabhakar · Married on 08/11/2012

An Excellent wedding and Pleasant work experience

Kate is a top notch professional and goes above and beyond of what is expected. I had the honor and pleasure to work with her at a fusion wedding recently and it was a very pleasant experience. Kate was proactive in her preparations and did an excellent work. It made my own job easier. I will be very pleased to work with her again and make our clients happy.

Sent on 06/29/2019