Simply Exquisite by the bay, LLC Reviews

Simply Exquisite by the bay, LLC 5
Simply Exquisite by the bay, LLC 6
Simply Exquisite by the bay, LLC 7

Jennifer · Married on 07/12/2014

Rachel Gray coordinated our beach wedding ceremony. She was friendly, professional, and personable. Kristie was responsive at all times during the coordinating. Constant communication is key to a successful business and these two ladies are amazing. John and I would like to thank you both for the seamless, stress-free ceremony. You two are wonderful!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Alyse · Married on 07/12/2014

Kristy was phenomenal! The flowers for the wedding were gorgeous. Her and her team were right on top of everything we needed for our wedding day. She had a lot of great items that we were able to use and ideas that we incorporated which tied all our decor together. She also was very connected to additional resources that we could utilize. I couldn't have asked for more and would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/24/2014

Kate · Married on 10/11/2013

I love the work that Kristine does! She is very professional and really knows how to match your personality. I would ask Kristine to help me with any event that I may have in the future!!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Sara · Married on 10/11/2013

Kristine saw my vision and executed it flawlessly! She was responsive, available and added a creative touch we would not have been able to execute on our own. Her supply of rental items for events is great as well!

Sent on 03/02/2014

Tammy · Married on 09/21/2013

Kristi did an outstanding job!! She is a very hard worker- keeps everything moving along smoothly, I can not say enough good about Kristi and Simply Exquisite by the Bay. Outstanding job all the way around! Everything ready and waiting for our arrival- more than you can expect from someone. She kept the evening moving along- we were free to enjoy our night without worrying about any hassles or decisions.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Emily · Married on 09/10/2013

Kristi did such a fabulous job for our wedding at Crystal Mountain! I was blown away at how she was able to recreate exactly what I had pictured in my mind! Thank you Kristi you are the best!!!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Kate · Married on 08/24/2013

Thank you for making our wedding day such a beautiful, smooth operation. We're still hearing nothing but positive feedback from family and friends who rave it was the most organized, fun, and beautiful wedding they've ever attended . I would highly recommend simply exquisite by the bay to any bride!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/24/2013

Kristi is amazingly creative and hardworking!! I would recommend Kristi to anyone who is looking for their special day to be original and stress free! She listens to your every want and need and delivers them with complete class. She is one of a kind. My one request was that I didn't want a cookie cutter wedding. I wanted our day to be different and fun and it was because of Simply Exquisite by the Bay!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Alex · Married on 07/14/2013

I had the chance to work with Kristi and Simply Exquisite by the Bay in July and cannot praise her enough. Considering she does the florals, decor and planning and coordinating for many of her events, she does an amazing job at making sure every aspect is done perfectly. She doesnt skimp or slack on any of her duties and always creates beautiful weddings for her couples. Kristi is extremely organized and responds to emails and phone calls right away, which is sometimes hard to find in the wedding business. She is very personable, friendly and fun to be around. I recommend Simply Exquisite by the Bay to any bride and groom getting married in the northern Michigan area, you wont regret it!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Liz · Married on 07/13/2013

If you are looking for a wedding planner in Northern Michigan, please consider Kristi Mills from Simply Exquisite by the bay, LLC. She goes above and beyond to make sure her couples, as well as their entire families, are happy on the wedding day. In addition, she keeps close contact with all vendors up to the day of the event to answer any questions and executes her events flawlessly. She is super flexible and able to make changes right on the spot! On the day of, she is available during the event and always ready for any task with a smile on her face. She is very easy to get in contact with for questions, and makes you feel at ease just being in her presence.

Sent on 03/05/2014

Allison · Married on 07/29/2016

Kristine Mills the owner of Simply Exquisite by the bay is amazing. She does great work and really makes your ideas for floral arrangements come to life. She took time out of her schedule to have me out to her studio to check out samples of the products and helps tweak my ideas and make them a reality.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Working with Kristi Mills and Simply Exquisite was probably the best decision we made while planning our daughter's Northern Michigan wedding! Kristi knows the venues well. She also has relationships with so many vendors in the area. We had Kristi do the all the floral, décor and coordination for us and her work was excellent. When my daughter walked into the reception room, she teared up and told me that it was so much more than what she had envisioned. Kristi is a great listener and heard exactly what my daughter and her fiancé wanted and delivered with perfect flowers, centerpieces ceremony decor and reception décor. The set up and tear down/clean up was done for us so we were able to enjoy the entire day and night. Kristi's work is excellent!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/12/2015

If you're looking for someone who's well acquainted with the community, can make non-agenda driven recommendations, design gorgeous flower arrangements, and beautifully stylize and coordinate your special event - Kristi Mills of Simply Exquisite By The Bay is your answer.

With a small budget, I always thought there was no way I'd ever be able to hire a wedding coordinator, but now that our wedding has passed, my husband and I agree it was the most valuable thing we spent money on - not to mention she has coordinating package options for every budget.

Knowing Kristi was taking care of all the set-up on the day of the wedding allowed myself, my husband and our families a relaxing day getting ready with our wedding party. We literally showed up for our ceremony, went right into pictures and the reception, and walked away at the end of the night without lifting a finger for clean up. Kristi took care of EVERYTHING. We absolutely could not have done it without her - and you shouldn't either!

Kristi really turned our ideas into more than we could have ever imagined. She's really at her best when you just give the reigns to her to do her thing. The stylizing and set up of the Elberta Life Saving Station was truly a dream come true - it made me cry! We had so many guests rave about how beautiful everything was. Even the catering team pulled my mom aside and said it was one of the most beautiful weddings they've worked at. Big thanks to Kristi for making our dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Erica · Married on 08/09/2014

Kristi Mills did my flowers. She took my vision and ran with it! Excellent job she did. I got so many compliments and was extremely pleased.

Sent on 08/13/2014
  • User4920243 · 2+ years ago

Kristi Mills of Simply Exquisite by the Bay brought everything we had hoped for and more to the planning of our daughter's wedding. The wedding was at the beach on Lake Michigan with the reception at the Elberta Life Saving Station in Frankfort, MI. Since we live on the other side of the state, we were clueless about local vendors. Initially, Kristi helped us by providing lists of local vendors - caterers, photographers, graphic art/ printer, wedding cake bakers, DJ's, bands, transportation providers, rental companies, etc. We told her what our vision was for the ceremony and reception and she gave helpful input about the various providers. Her recommendations turned out to be exceptional. We did not select the most expensive planning package because we didn't mind contacting most of the vendors directly and working on wedding projects in the months before the wedding. At times we would call her with questions and ask her opinion on ideas we had. I did not want any of the day before or day of work, questions, issues, etc, to fall on our daughter or my husband and I. I'm not sure how Kristi handled the set up, decorating, coordination with vendors, flowers, set up at the beach and on and on by herself, but everything was flawless. When high winds caused some of our plans for the reception to change, Kristi handled the last minute changes on her own just asking me if her revised plan worked for us. We had no worries and no drama to deal with. She took care of everything from running the rehearsal to cleaning up the hall and packing up the gifts, decorations etc. after the reception. The set up of the favors, seating areas, tables, decor was very artistic and creative. The Live Saving Station looked great when we walked in. The outdoor lighting was beautiful. Simply Exquisite by the Bay is a very professionally run business. Kristi's services were worth every penny we paid and then some.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Kristi Mills is an amazing florist at an affordable price. Way more reasonable than anyone in the area and all of her flower arrangements were to die for! I would highly recommend her to any bride in need of flowers or a Wedding Coordinator, she's great :)

Sent on 08/06/2014

Connie · Married on 05/31/2014

Kristi is great to work with. Does a lot behind the scenes. Reasonable pricing. Offers a lot of services.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Meghan · Married on 08/10/2018

They overall did an amazing job! I was absolutely in love with all of my flowers and centerpieces. Just wish I knew ahead of
    Time about what they all needed back the next day after the wedding. I would
    Highly recommend though and she’s worth every penny!!!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/08/2017

3.0

Kristi was so awesome! I used Simply Exquisite by the Bay for floral and day-of coordination services, and I couldn't have been more pleased. I was blown away by the floral arrangements, and all I had to do was provide all the decorations to Kristi and her team and they made the whole day seamless and beautiful.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Maria & Justin · Married on 09/06/2015

3.5

Kristi overall did a good job. We had the largest planning package, and if I had to do it again, I may have gone for the next lower tier as I wanted to plan some things on my own anyway. However, her inventory of decor was great and added a nice feel to the wedding. Highly, highly suggest for month of/day of coordination! She also knew all of the locals and helped us out with finding some vendors that we would not have found otherwise.

The flowers were beautiful and her arbor was exactly what we were looking for for our ceremony.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Annette · Married on 07/12/2014

Kristi was very flexible with my floral bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets. I changed my mind on the flowers I wanted for my wedding. Kristi was very patient with me. Prices for wedding flowers were very reasonable. I was very pleased with her quality of my wedding flowers.

Sent on 08/20/2014

0.5
      1.5
      0.5
      0.0

Simply exquisite by the bay is a cost effective way to have a coordinator. I cannot fault their prices as anywhere else we enquired was over twice the price. BUT.... You get what you pay for! Initially Kristi's communication was good - she is a good resource as she knows the local area extremely well. However as time went on the contact dried up and we had trouble clarifying the pricing for their services in order for us to budget. We did not end up using her on the day of our wedding as she quit with 7 weeks to go before the wedding. We had an extremely hard time getting our deposit back even though she quit and had willingly offered us our deposit back on multiple occasions. We did eventually get it back, although there was an unnecessary and very passive aggressive letter enclosed with the check. I cannot comment on the wedding day coordination quality as we never got that far, but in terms of the experience with this company prior to our wedding, I can honestly say it was the worst customer service experience I have ever had.

Sent on 08/16/2014