Simply Beautiful Cakes Reviews

4 | Newberg, OR

4 Reviews for Simply Beautiful Cakes

Amanda · Married on 08/09/2016

Maryanne was so amazing! I'll be honest, at first it worried and confused us that she works out of her home instead of a store front but don't let that stop you from seeing her! She was so sweet and really worked with us on what we wanted in a cake. We loved all the flavors that we tasted and decided to have them all. The cake was very affordable and we felt good about supporting a local bussiness. We asked for dahlias on the cake and the were BEAUTIFUL! I saved them and currently am trying to find something creative to do with them, I just can't throw them away. She was very flexible too, we changed the date on her and how big of a cake we needed and she had no problems switching it up for us. It was a huge relief and we really appreciated her being so accommodating. The cake ended up being ready a week early but it was a blessing in disguise since it ended up working better with our schedule. She apologized but honestly, it's it really our fault. We changed things on her and made it confusing. Again, we appreciate the flexibility. I would suggest Maryanne to anyone and hopefully one day she can afford a store front! I would love to see that happen, she's very sweet and deserving!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Simply Beautiful Cakes's reply:

Dear Amanda and Stephen,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I will cherish it for a very long time. Thank you for having faith in me. This is one thing I love about what I do is the beautiful couples I get to work with. It is truly amazing and a beautiful experience. May I add a word so that others will know, the dahlia and peony were hand made my me.. and.. it was the first time I had made either one of them. Thank you again for believing in me to make your dreams come true.

Maryann was amazing and the naked cake she made for my wedding was beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Maryann is an absolute pleasure to work with! Simply Beautiful Cakes provided my husband & I with our gorgeous and delicious wedding cake! Our guests commented on how wonderful the cake was and we've since referred another couple to Simply Beautiful Cakes. Planning a wedding is a VERY stressful time, but Maryann with Simply Beautiful Cakes helped ease some of this stress with her prompt responses, professionalism, and sweet demeanor.

Sent on 02/21/2016
  • I

Irene · Married on 06/14/2015

Maryann did a wonderful job making the cakes for our rustic inspired wedding. She was so sweet and such a joy to work with. She had all sorts of wonderful ideas about the wedding cakes, and did a great job at creating and listening to our vision of a cake. My husband and I were on a tight budget and went with two cakes. One really nice looking sheet cake that taste delicious for the masses, and one smaller beautiful cake with gorgeous handmade roses for cutting. For a crowd of roughly 120 people, there was plenty to go around, and the price could not be beat! I would definitely recommend this vendor to all who want an equally beautiful and equally delicious cake.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Simply Beautiful Cakes's reply:

Irene, thank you for the great review. it was a pleasure working with both you and your husband. I really get excited when people love my work and they get the cake of their dreams.