Simple Light Photography Co Reviews

22 | Tacoma, WA

22 Reviews for Simple Light Photography Co

22 Simple Light Photography Co Reviews

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

LOVED working with Reese! Such a sweet woman! Can't wait to see how perfectly she captured my brides special day!!

Shauna · Married on 10/13/2017

There aren't enough wonderful things I can say about our photographer! Her quality of work is more than I could have even hoped for. She was so easy to be around the entire process. Reese is not only a talented photographer, she's now a favorite friend!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Simple Light Photography Co's reply:

Thank you so much Shauna for your kind words! We can't wait to capture all your happy future memories as well!

Jacob · Married on 10/13/2017

Shot a wedding with Simple Light Photography. Super friendly! Very well organized! Overall a pleasure to work with, would definitely recommend anyone looking for a photographer to stop their search now and book these guys!

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2017

Reese's candid style and genius eye made the whole wedding photography experience so easy! We're not the type of people that enjoy or really feel comfortable in front of the camera, so being able to just do our thing as she snapped away made it much more enjoyable. I loved how she included the Engagement session in the pricing, as it was a great way to get used to her shooting and style before the big day. She made us look like rockstars during our Engagement session, and I can't wait until we get our Wedding photos back! Thanks Reese and Rob... you truly made this whole experience fun and light-hearted while still catching such intimate and emotion-filled moments.

Caitlin · Married on 09/01/2017

We love REESE. She was fantastic to work with and so much fun. Can't wait to see our final pictures and have pictures done with her in the future as well!

Simple Light Photography Co 1

Jaclyn · Married on 07/01/2017

It was delightful to be able to work with someone who is so kind, patient, available. She made our day really special and memorable. Her services are high-quality, professional, and affordable. You can tell she cares a lot about what she does and treats her clients like good friends. The pictures came out beautiful thanks to Reese and her husband.

Simple Light Photography Co 2
    Simple Light Photography Co 9
    Simple Light Photography Co 10
    Simple Light Photography Co 11

Max · Married on 06/24/2017

Simple Light was a joy to work with. They captured so much of our big day without making me "stop for pictures." I really appreciated having small moments with my special person frozen in time.

Simple Light Photography Co 12
    Simple Light Photography Co 13
    Simple Light Photography Co 14
    Simple Light Photography Co 15
    Simple Light Photography Co 16

Shenesse · Married on 06/02/2017

Working with Reese was simply a pleasure. We really can't think of any other way to put it! Her professionalism both behind the camera and in her conversation was top notch. We did both our engagement and wedding photography and we had amazing days together and the product was impeccable. She really has an incredible eye for the details and capturing those moments we want to hold onto forever. Thank you so much Reese for letting us hire you for our wedding! We cannot wait to see the pictures! And for more photography sessions in the future.

All our love,
    Skylar & Shenesse Barron
    Xoxo

kristen · Married on 04/29/2017

Reese and Rob were very good at creating a reasonable timeline that included everything I wanted without making me feel rushed. And when things ran late, Reese demonstrates awesome flexibility! I especially enjoyed that she made sure we had several shorter personal sessions throughout the day so my husband and I could really take time to celebrate together. She caught it all.

• F

Feljohn · Married on 04/28/2017

Reese is the best. A true professional. No complaints. Simple Light Photography did a great job on my wedding. Took great shots. Made my wife and I feel comfortable. She really knows how to capture those specials moments throughout the day.

Danica · Married on 04/22/2017

5 star. Thank you Reese for providing absolute quality service and product. All our questions were answered quickly, and when we met, you have absolutely been nothing but the sweetest and overall very professional. Our weddig day was so fun because of all the creative ideas you shared. Thank you, Reese!

Christie · Married on 04/08/2017

Reese is amazing. First--her work is flawless--her eye to capture moments, angles and lighting is unparalleled. She suggested some sweet venues for our engagement shoot (which by the way is included!). Reese goes above and beyond to make you feel taken care of--from a care package after signing up with her to finalizing the day-of schedule weeks in advance. In addition to all of this, Reese is just FUN. She's so sweet and low key--she helped my husband and I relax even in the most stressed moments. We have gotten so many compliments on our photos from the wedding, and I'm so grateful that she captured these memories forever. Thanks for everything, Reese!!

• F

Faith · Married on 01/14/2017

This was the absolute best experience that I could have imagined with a photographer. Reese not only got to know us as a couple, but made us feel comfortable, helped us through the stress of our big day, and provided us with beautiful photos in the process.

Samantha · Married on 12/17/2016

Resse and rob were absolutley amayzing. My now husband and I are very camera shy and also have felt that we just don't photograph well. From the moment we met this team we were both instantly calmed, they were reassuring and funny. They got us to calm down and relax and captured some amayzing moments of us being us. They were able to capture our happiness and love in pictures that will be on my walls for the rest of my life. I would recommend them to everyone!! I'm so happy I found the perfect team for our big day, we are also happy to finally have pictures that We look gorgeous in!!!

Side note I was super stressed with planning and emailed Resse A LOT she always was quick to respond and very professional and polite and again calming!

Lucia · Married on 11/20/2016

Before you decide which vendor to book, you want to make sure it is one that will make you feel your best on your special day, one that will make you feel worry-free, one that will make it all go sooo smoothly, and one that will not feel like a stranger but immediately becomes a person you want to be around, and finally one that captures the true person and all the beauty of the moment. This is the one!

• O

OwenMahala · Married on 11/05/2016

From the start Rob and Reese were exceptionally professional and accommodating, indictive of relaxed and well seasoned photographers. Everyone should have simple light shooting their special day! What we as a couple really appreciated about them was that they are themselves very in love, knowing exactly what moments a couple in love on their wedding day want to capture. We couldn't praise their photos we received more! 5 out of 5 stars well deserved!

matt · Married on 09/24/2016

Reese and her husband are awesome. Reese takes amazing pictures but also has great people skills. She will do a great job putting your family and whoever else is in your photos at ease and make the whole process enjoyable. My wife and I had a great experience and would recommend Reece to anyone.

• Allison

Allison · Married on 06/11/2016

I don't even know where to start expressing my gratitude for Reese and Rob of Simple Light. I hired them as my photographers, but quickly realized that they were much more than that. Reese really helped me plan and refine some of the most significant details of my wedding. Reese and Rob both poured themselves into my engagement photos and wedding photos. On the day of my wedding, Reese and Rob were there not just to take pictures, but to act as a source of support and assistance for last minute details. Everyone commented on how incredible they were to work with, and how fortunate I was to have such amazing photographers. Both statements accurately describe my experience with Simple Light. It all started with me hiring two gifted photographers to shoot my wedding, and ended with me walking away with some of the best photos I could ever ask for of my special day, and two absolutely amazing friends.

Gabrielle · Married on 05/07/2016

I absolutely love Reese's work! She has done all of our photos, from proposal to wedding and we couldn't be happier. One of my favorite photos that Reese has captured was a great picture of my baby brother and me at my wedding (he hasn't had a photo professionally taken since elementary school, haha). She was also able to capture a great moment with me and my little 3 y/o "nephew" during the reception :)

Emily · Married on 12/30/2016

Reese and her husband, Rob, are amazing and worth every penny you spend. She is flexible, creative and not invasive-while making sure to be assertive enough for you to get the photos you paid for.

She even helped when my dress was messed-I could not ask for better!

I loved my photographer and the only thing that even could have been part of an issue was on my end and that she was in seattle and I was in Indiana, so a lull in communication might have been when I sent them!

I could not have asked for better and her involvement with my other vendors was perfect! I love these two and am so glad they were part of my special day! I cannot wait to use them again ?

Matt · Married on 07/23/2016

We had such a great experience with this husband and wife team. They were super easy to deal with and very flexible when it came to our special day. I would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional and fun photography team. Thanks so much!!