Simple Elegance Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

5 Reviews for Simple Elegance Wedding & Event Planning

• Jane

Jane Philip · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful Day-of-Coordinator

We hired Liz and her staff to assist us on our wedding of 300+ guests, and she was just phenomenal! We needed a lot of assistance and help with coordinating wedding ceremony and reception details and events - requiring strict attention to details - but Liz had great foresight to see all the help we would need with those fine details and was even prepared when there were minor hiccups to the day’s timeline. She was a lifesaver when it came to the wedding day: organizing the bridal parties, parents, and guests details; assisting with moving and packing up all of our belongings / decorations after the ceremony and reception; adjusting accordingly to any wedding day timeline issues that occurred and having a contingency plan; helping keep both sets of parents calm and collected during the rehearsal and actual day itself; helping us the rehearsal day details and assisting with the actual rehearsal and processional organization. We could not have asked for a more trustworthy and dependable planner for our big day! We would definitely recommend her to anyone having a wedding and needing a day-of-coordinator and /or planner! She was an amazing help to us and I have no doubts that her expertise would be helpful to anyone who is planning their wedding!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Simple Elegance Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Jane! I pray God's blessings over you and Jeffrey. Thank you for your wonderful review!

Antrice · Married on 06/30/2018

Very professional, friendly and helpful

Sent on 09/25/2018

Samantha · Married on 03/26/2011

I could not have found anyone better if I tried! She is was helpful, happy , and knows how to have a good time! She is very professional! I would recommend Elizabeth to everyone I know!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Eleanor · Married on 07/18/2007

I contacted Simple Elegance to assist and plan my family reunion. Many family members came from out of town, needing hotel arrangements, etc. Ms. Brown provided all the needed services with no concern. It was a pleasure to enjoy the events worry-free! Ms. Brown remained within my budget and we even had some change for last minute adjustments. I will surely utilize her services for my next event - another family reunion and the ultimate event, my retirement party!!!!

Sent on 11/30/2008

Conseaela · Married on 06/10/2007

Elizabeth and her staff were extremely professional. I can honestly admit that I did not have to worry about a thing. My reception venue was decorated perfectly. She never made me feel as if I had to step out of my means to afford the wedding that I wanted. She and her staff took care of the vendors and venues, and she also had options for vendors, being that I had know clue as to where to start. I felt very comfortable with allowing Elizabeth to take control of the planning of my wedding. Everything was in order and if anything went wrong, I was not aware of it. She made my day run smooth and my night ended perfect. I still call on her for planning because she made one of the most important days of my life stress free and beautiful.

Sent on 03/21/2016