Silhouette On Site Hair and Makeup Reviews

56 | Charleston, SC

56 Reviews for Silhouette On Site Hair and Makeup

Shelby · Married on 09/15/2017

Laura Pascazio and Dyana Winchester worked flawlessly together on my wedding day and made my whole bridal party relax and have fun! Each one did amazing work on each of my bridesmaids and the moms to made us look beautiful for the big day! My makeup and hair were EXACTLY what I dreamed of and looking back at the pictures I couldn’t have asked for anything better. They are amazing at what they do and I would recommend them to anyone (and already have)! You won’t be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Julie · Married on 06/24/2017

Laura is AMAZING! I received so many compliments on my bridal makeup (and still do when people see photos). She did an incredible job with all my bridal party too. I had everyone from my mom and aunt get their makeup done to my 11-year-old cousin and everyone looked flawless thanks to Laura. I had a long wedding day and my makeup lasted the entire time! I highly recommend Laura not only for her skills and professionalism but also the fun she brings! We had an absolute blast.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Layla · Married on 04/08/2017

Can’t say enough good things about my experience working with Laura. She did my makeup for my wedding. All my bridesmaids ended up having her do theirs after seeing her work and we loved it all! Very responsive, super easy to work with and she genuinely loves what she does. HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Samantha · Married on 01/14/2017

I cannot say enough about Laura. She is the sweetest and most kind person. Prior to meeting Laura, I went to a big salon in downtown Charleston and my make up turned out so terrible I cried. Then I met Laura and she knew exactly how to make me look beautiful! She wowed me! Not only was the make up flawless, it stayed on through tears, cake smashing, and dancing the night away. I could not be happier with the decision I made.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Kelli · Married on 09/26/2015

Dyana and Laura did mine and my bridesmaids hair and makeup for my wedding. They were accommodating, professional and flexible. They did a great job and everyone looked amazing. My husband keeps asking me to go get my makeup done again just for date night.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Laura and Dyana were a dream to work with. Both were responsive, kind and FUN! During both my trial and on my wedding day, they took my request and turned them into reality. I knew I wanted a light/fresh look and my hair up but beyond that they took creative liberty and beyond delivered!

Sent on 06/25/2018