Signature Weddings & Events Reviews

114 Reviews for Signature Weddings & Events

114 Signature Weddings & Events Reviews
  • Pickles

Caitlin · Married on 02/24/2018

I was really on the fence about booking a Day of Coordinator as I had so much family in town willing and begging to help out. In the end my husband and I decided we did not want our family to work on our wedding day and we had such a DIY venue we were nervous about executing the event so we hired Cyndi. Cyndi was honestly the best money we spent on the wedding. She took over communications to our vendors about 1 month prior which was such a relief and anything I brought up as an issue was solved immediately. I had realized after the ceremony that the cake was never picked up and she sensed my panic and told me not to worry. She sent her assistant to pick it up and it was there by our first dance. If anything else went wrong on our wedding day I had no knowledge of it. She had a huge task of controlling our unruly bridal party of 16 people, but somehow they all were where they needed to be and the ceremony and all subsequent events started on time or early.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Signature Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Caitlin for your review. It was our pleasure to help you and see all of your DIY hard work come together so beautifully!!!

Krystal · Married on 02/03/2018

I just wanted to take a moment to let you know how amazing Jaime was. She was on top of every little detail and executed everything flawlessly while remaining cool and collected. Our day was absolutely perfect and I attribute that to her superb level of skill and professionalism. My complete confidence in her really allowed me to live in the moment and enjoy my wedding day to the fullest.

Thank you guys for providing services above and beyond my expectations. Your company was a joy to work with

Erin · Married on 11/11/2017

Thank you Cyndi and Diana for making the wedding a huge success and a fabulous memorable experience!

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Signature Weddings & Events 1
    Signature Weddings & Events 2
    Signature Weddings & Events 3

Signature Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Erin!!! Everything was beautiful: the bride and groom, the parents, families, the weather, your florals, the decor....and the photos!!!!! Truly a day to remember!!

Shea · Married on 11/11/2017

Both Cyndi and Diana literally made our special day special. Their charismatic personalities, keen sense of detail and experience definitely shined through leading up to and the weekend of our wedding! We thoroughly enjoyed working with them and so thankful they are super organized! A day and a year to remember, which I can honestly remember and enjoy thanks to all the help from Signature Weddings and Events!

Neha · Married on 06/24/2017

Cyndi, from Signature Events, was the best wedding planner I could have ever found! She exceeded our expectations in every way. She truly allowed us to enjoy all our events by taking everything off our hands!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Signature Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Neha!! You were a joy to help and a beautiful bride!! Sorry about the rain - Florida in June!!! Everyone still had a wonderful time celebrating your wedding weekend!!
  • Z

zenaida · Married on 04/09/2017

Listen to Cyndi's advice. She had wonderful ideas and helped me create an incredible wedding experience. She guided me through the process and took the time to talk through all of my ideas as well. I could not be happier with the results. So many of my guests called me to tell me that it was the perfect wedding, elegant and relaxed! THANK YOU!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Signature Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Zenaida for choosing us to help you! You were a glowing bride and we loved helping you, Jeff and your families! Congratulations!

Roshni · Married on 12/17/2016

Cyndi and her team made our day as seamless as possible and exceeded all of our expectations. Throughout the planning process, Cyndi was always one step ahead on details we would not have foreseen. Her ideas and input made a world of difference. She took a load of stress off my now husband and me, which in my opinion is the best investment we made. The whole team is professional, personable, and fun to work with. Thanks Signature Weddings!!!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Signature Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Roshni and Param! We truly enjoyed helping you, your families, and guests for your wedding celebration! We wish you many blessings as Mr. and Mrs.!!

Alex · Married on 12/01/2016

Cyndi and her team were simply amazing on our wedding day. She made the day so easy for me and took care of many little issues that popped up that I never even knew about til afterwards. They were professional and had a very laid-back attitude which was much appreciated when dealing with the stress of a wedding.

Meena · Married on 11/25/2016

Don't think, first book them, and then talk. You will never regret making such an impulsive decision

A · Married on 11/25/2016

Cyndi and the rest of her team at Signature Weddings and Events helped make our wedding event so special - my family and I actually were able to enjoy the wedding and reception. They handled everything seamlessly - everything ran on time and not a single detail was overlooked.

• I

Isha · Married on 11/05/2016

I highly recommend using Signature Weddings & Events! They made wedding planning a breeze by always being so accommodating, responsive, flexible, creative, and thinking about all the details I couldn't remember! I wouldn't change a thing!

Mona · Married on 11/05/2016

Working with Signature Weddings & Events to plan my daughter's wedding was such an enjoyable experience! I loved the staff and they were able to make our dream wedding a reality!

Satish · Married on 11/05/2016

We dealt with Ms. Cyndi Benzel and can only describe her in superlatives! She is mature, calming (important when the concerned parties are all frazzled and emotional), and anticipated our needs before we even knew we had them! She did this all with seemingly effortless efficiency - we can not recommend her more highly!

Brooke · Married on 10/29/2016

I worked with both Cyndi and Jamie for the full wedding planning services and I could not be happier with the outcome of my wedding. They were extremely professional, knowledgeable, patient and calm throughout the entire process. The day of I did not have to worry about one thing as we had gone over everything in detail multiple times to make sure that it turned out exactly the way that I had envisioned. I did not feel like I was talked in to anything that I didn't want or "bossed' into certain decisions (many of my girlfriends felt this way about their planners). Looking back I would not have changed one thing about the whole process and I have Cyndi and Jamie to thank for that! I was married at Gaylord Palms and they knew the venue inside and out. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Signature Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Brooke for your kind words. We LOVED, LOVED getting to know you and your family!!! Your wedding was beautiful and it was truly a great honor to work with you and help make your wedding celebration so special!!

Gaya · Married on 10/22/2016

Cyndi and Jessica were the best! Jessica was in charge of my event and without her I don't know how it would have worked. Her knowledge of Indian weddings was fantastic and many times I did not have to even tell her what I wanted. She always followed up so you knew that she was either working on it or that it was done. She even went above and beyond her responsibilities at times so that the event would go smoothly. She kept my stress level at a minimum and there is nothing more I could have asked for!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Signature Weddings & Events's reply:

We are delighted that we could help make your wedding celebration so special for you!!! Thank you for your kind words and confidence in our team!

Rebecca · Married on 10/21/2016

The staff from signature wedding's and events were awesome! They made sure we had everything in order perfectly BEFORE our wedding. They thought of things that we would have never thought of. The staff worked very hard to make sure we had exactly the wedding that we wanted. They were easy to contact and replied quickly with answers. I can honestly say that we had zero issues on the wedding day.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Signature Weddings & Events's reply:

We just received your photos - beautiful!!! Rebecca, you were a delightful bride to help!!!

Heather · Married on 06/18/2016

Cyndi was very helpful during our planning process and provided several excellent vendors for our wedding. We were very pleased with the referrals. Cyndi provided direction and suggestions when needed during the planning and day of. Everything was wonderful from beginning to end! When I walked into our ballroom, it took my breath away. Everything was set up just beautifully! Her Assistant, Jessica, was fabulous! She assisted our photographer during our Bride and Groom formals and was a pro at staging my dress. Cyndi was very attentive during the ceremony and reception to all of our guests. The day of schedule went off without a hitch. Cyndi and Jessica made our day stress free and assisted us and our guests in any way that they could. I wish I could freeze time because the night ended too quickly! I will cherish our wedding memories forever. Thank you Cyndi & Jessica! =)

Sent on 06/22/2016

Signature Weddings & Events's reply:

Your day was magical Heather and Chris!!! We thank you for your kind words. We loved your color and bling combinations!! Looking forward to seeing your fabulous photos!!

D · Married on 05/07/2016

My advice to any one planning a wedding or event if you choose to use signature weddings and events services you will Not be disappointed.Their attention to detail will make your wedding or event flawless. This extraordinary group will create the most unstressful day of your life! Cyndi and her team of experts will be there one on one from the beginning to the very end when the last quest leaves. Cyndi is a true magician and will make magic happen before your very eyes.You will truly have wonderful memories to last a lifetime! We used her services for our 15 year marriage renewal ceremony and reception.It was flawless and wonderful!

Kristal · Married on 04/16/2016

Cyndi and her team did an amazing job of coordinating everything for our wedding events! Cyndi worked closely with our vendors and hotel staff to make sure everything went smooth the day of our events. We can't thank her enough!!

Jessica · Married on 03/26/2016

Working in the wedding industry gave me a lot of expectations for my wedding day. Cyndi managed to not only meet each expectation, she exceeded them. Signature Weddings helped with the pre planning and were the go-to on the wedding day making my job to simply to relax and enjoy the moment. I couldn't have wished for a more perfect day thanks to Cyndi!

Laura · Married on 12/12/2015

CyndI Benzel is the most wonderful wedding planner in the business! She is professional, encouraging, understanding, organized, and recommended the best vendors for us. She made our wedding day flow beautifully and an absolute dream! We totally recommend her!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Signature Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Laura. Your wedding was truly a fairy tale come true. Wishing you a Happy 1 Year Anniversary in the coming weeks!

Mahrukh · Married on 08/29/2015

I had the pleasure of having signature events and planner(cyndi) for our sons wedding at TPC sawgrass Jacksonville.she did a excellent job of taking a lot of stress out from me. She was extremely helpful ,,was there all the time .event went very smoothly all because of cyndi.she took care of all the small details.i will highly recommended cyndi and her party for your wedding or any other event planning

sherry · Married on 07/25/2015

Signature Weddings & Events, Inc. is a wonderful company to use. Cyndi was able to help me plan a wedding with 35 guests. I was on a very tight budget but was still able to have a beautiful wedding and reception with an amazing brunch, violinist and a photographer/videographer. I did not realize there were so many details in having even a small wedding. Cyndi helped work through all the details and was there for me though all my text messages and phone calls. I couldn't have done it without her

Sent on 12/03/2015

Signature Weddings & Events's reply:

Sherry was a delightful bride with wonderful ideas for her vintage themed wedding. We loved her creative touches. The entire day was very special for all!!

Sandy · Married on 06/20/2015

Cyndi Benzel from Signature Weddings & Events, Inc. was an amazing resource and HELP to me while planning and organizing my daughter's wedding. She met with my daughter and I several times before the wedding to make sure that she had our vision of what we had in mind for the wedding of our dreams. She also took care of all of the phone calls to the vendors confirming delivery times on the day of the actual wedding and was there to make sure that everything was PERFECT for us. She coordinated our whole "getting ready" time and space along with helping us pick out optimal picture taking spots around the church and area. Cyndi is one of those people that will go the extra mile to make your day....YOUR DAY! :)