Signature Weddings & Events Reviews

Signature Weddings & Events 4
Signature Weddings & Events 5
  • Shivana

Shivana · Married on 03/09/2019

Cyndi and her team are exceptional!

Cyndi and her entire team were amazing! Leading up to the event, we confirmed every detail which made us feel so much more comfortable and relaxed for our weddings. We had a two day event so there were a lot of details! The most amazing part was Cyndi working her magic with the venue to retrieve my marriage license, which I realized only moments before the ceremony that I forgot in the hotel room. The license was handed over in perfect timing in the ceremony and no one ever noticed. It takes a lot of trust in someone to hand over the months of planning and details and I could not be happier that we chose Signature Wedding and Events. The whole team kept us calm and we actually enjoyed every moment of our wedding. We ate, we danced, we had an amazing time - and that's because of their amazing work in the background. We are so thankful for the whole team in making our wedding dream come true!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Deborah Dalesio · Married on 12/28/2018

I would hire them again if I had a second daughter

Cyndi Benzel and signature weddings were a life saver for me.I would highly recommend them. Being unable to drive Cyndi took the time to drive to my house for any meetings we needed. She has a Calming presence and is very professional,which made planning the wedding less stressful and difficult. Her vendor
    references were excellent and well within budget. she even knew someone who could trick out shoes. Since I can only wear tennis shoes the vendor fixed them to match my outfit. Anytime I called or emailed they responded quickly. On the day of the wedding all I had to do as Mother of the Bride was show up. Cyndi and Signature wedding had everything else under control. That's the way to enjoy a wedding.

• Danielle

DANIELLE · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Service!

Cyndi made sure everything for our day went smooth and sound. I had very specific instructions for all of my items and everything was set up exactly how I envisioned it. She was always there through the planning process for all my questions and worked closely with my venue. Her and her team made my bid day so much easier and stress free.

Signature Weddings & Events 6
    Sent on 12/27/2018

Signature Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you! You get the award for the MOST organized and planning ahead bride!!! We loved all of your ideas and how you
    brought in personal details. The day was so much fun and you are a gorgeous bride!!
  • Armelle

Armelle Cleophat · Married on 07/21/2018

Hiring Signatures weddings & Events was my best move in planning my wedding, they ensure my wedding day was PERFECT!

Signature weddings & events helped me made my dream wedding the best day of my life. I worked closely with a Cindy Benzel and she was very professional and fun at the same time. My wedding day was perfect and I couldn’t have done it with her. At first I was skeptical and wanted to hire her only for the day off, I end up hiring her for the entire wedding planning, and it was well worth it. She was there with me every step of the way and guided me well. All herrecommed vendors were professional and price was decent. I specifically enjoy my make up artist that she highly recommended. I got married at Gaylord Palm and it wa the best day of my life.

If you want your wedding day to be perfect, hire this company you won’t regret it. Below is some pictures from my wedding.

Signature Weddings & Events 7
    Signature Weddings & Events 18
    Signature Weddings & Events 19
    Sent on 12/26/2018

Signature Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Armelle! You were a beautiful bride and our team thoroughly enjoyed helping your vision come to reality. We especially enjoyed meeting the family and watching them share the joy with you and Ernst!

Melanie · Married on 07/13/2018

Signature Weddings Made Sure Our Wedding Amazing

My husband and I loved working with the team at Signature Weddings. They made sure every detail was in place before the big day, taking a lot of stress off of us. On the day of the wedding, everything ran as planned, and our guests are still talking about our reception food.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Danielle Dalesio · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing, attentive, flawless

My husband and I LOVED having Cydni as our wedding planner. She gave us amazing suggestions for vendors that we loved. This was very helpful especially since we lived out of state. It saved us soooo much time and effort. The vendors she suggested that we chose were so wonderful as well! She really knows how to pick them!
    She was very timely and a huge help! And as a bonus, she was so much fun to work with! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Signature Weddings & Events 20

Shannon Conroy · Married on 04/21/2018

Simply Amazing!

We had the most perfect wedding day and one even better than we could've dreamed of, and it wouldn't have been possible without Cyndi and Signature Weddings! From day 1 when we met Cyndi and knew we were a perfect match, to the very wedding day, she was always available for any question we had, or any request we had, and gave us comfort everything was being handled. She helped us select all our vendors, had recommendations on decorations, venues, food selections, etc. and always made us confident in our decisions. Even more, Cyndi was an absolute pleasure to work with and we loved all our time together - she was so friendly, personable, calm, and fun to work with. I highly recommend Cyndi to anyone that wants their perfect wedding day and someone to help handle all the details and make you feel special (and calm!) on the most exciting day of your lives. Thank you Cyndi for everything!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Kayla Specie · Married on 03/24/2018

Fantastic! Highly recommend!

I had the most amazing experience with Signature Weddings Orlando! Cyndi and her team did a phenomenal job helping coordinate my vendors leading up to the day of my wedding and were lifesavers on the day of my wedding. I did not worry about a thing and had complete trust in Cyndi. My wedding day was perfect and everything ran smoothly because of Cyndi's dedication, organization, and professionalism. My family and friends were able to enjoy the day with me and did not have to worry about helping to set up or coordinate anything. I owe a HUGE thank you to Cyndi and would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Ektaa Patel · Married on 03/03/2018

My experience with the team was incredible! Would definitely recommend!

This team is highly qualified and very great to work with. I didn’t have to think twice about anything as they covered everything during my wedding & kept it organized. Thank you Cyndi & team for making my wedding weekend go as smoothly as possible!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Signature Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Ektaa for the opportunity to help you and your families!!
    We are still enjoying your beautiful photos!!!
  • Pickles

Caitlin · Married on 02/24/2018

I was really on the fence about booking a Day of Coordinator as I had so much family in town willing and begging to help out. In the end my husband and I decided we did not want our family to work on our wedding day and we had such a DIY venue we were nervous about executing the event so we hired Cyndi. Cyndi was honestly the best money we spent on the wedding. She took over communications to our vendors about 1 month prior which was such a relief and anything I brought up as an issue was solved immediately. I had realized after the ceremony that the cake was never picked up and she sensed my panic and told me not to worry. She sent her assistant to pick it up and it was there by our first dance. If anything else went wrong on our wedding day I had no knowledge of it. She had a huge task of controlling our unruly bridal party of 16 people, but somehow they all were where they needed to be and the ceremony and all subsequent events started on time or early.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Signature Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Caitlin for your review. It was our pleasure to help you and see all of your DIY hard work come together so beautifully!!!

Sarah · Married on 02/24/2018

Amazing!

The most important decision you can make as a bride in the planning process, is to select a competent wedding planning team and that's EXACTLY what Cyndi and her team are! I felt so at ease each and every step of the way! Between their responsiveness, friendliness, suggestions of vendors and knowledge in wedding planning, you really can't go wrong. Coming from a VERY HAPPY bride...BOOK SIGNATURE WEDDINGS!!!

Signature Weddings & Events 21

Krystal · Married on 02/03/2018

I just wanted to take a moment to let you know how amazing Jaime was. She was on top of every little detail and executed everything flawlessly while remaining cool and collected. Our day was absolutely perfect and I attribute that to her superb level of skill and professionalism. My complete confidence in her really allowed me to live in the moment and enjoy my wedding day to the fullest.

Thank you guys for providing services above and beyond my expectations. Your company was a joy to work with

Sent on 02/06/2018

Erin · Married on 11/11/2017

Thank you Cyndi and Diana for making the wedding a huge success and a fabulous memorable experience!

Signature Weddings & Events 22
    Signature Weddings & Events 23
    Signature Weddings & Events 24
    Sent on 11/19/2017

Signature Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Erin!!! Everything was beautiful: the bride and groom, the parents, families, the weather, your florals, the decor....and the photos!!!!! Truly a day to remember!!

Shea · Married on 11/11/2017

Both Cyndi and Diana literally made our special day special. Their charismatic personalities, keen sense of detail and experience definitely shined through leading up to and the weekend of our wedding! We thoroughly enjoyed working with them and so thankful they are super organized! A day and a year to remember, which I can honestly remember and enjoy thanks to all the help from Signature Weddings and Events!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Neha · Married on 06/24/2017

Cyndi, from Signature Events, was the best wedding planner I could have ever found! She exceeded our expectations in every way. She truly allowed us to enjoy all our events by taking everything off our hands!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Signature Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Neha!! You were a joy to help and a beautiful bride!!
    Sorry about the rain - Florida in June!!! Everyone still had a wonderful time celebrating your wedding weekend!!
  • Z

zenaida · Married on 04/09/2017

Listen to Cyndi's advice. She had wonderful ideas and helped me create an incredible wedding experience. She guided me through the process and took the time to talk through all of my ideas as well. I could not be happier with the results. So many of my guests called me to tell me that it was the perfect wedding, elegant and relaxed! THANK YOU!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Signature Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Zenaida for choosing us to help you! You were a glowing bride and we loved helping you, Jeff and your families! Congratulations!

Lakshmi · Married on 03/11/2017

We worked with Cyndi Benzel for our wedding that took place at the Gaylord Palms in March 2017. From day one, Cyndi was extremely personable, easy going, and very detail oriented. She helped us think of so many things that had never occurred to us and gave us so many different options to help us stick within our budget. She is extremely well connected to various vendors around the Orlando area (decor, video, printers, etc) and truly made our planning experience very easy and stress free. Anytime we had a question or needed help finding a certain item for our wedding, we would reach out to Cyndi and within a day would have recommendations for people to call, websites to peruse, or photos of what we were looking for. She's very resourceful and dedicated to making sure the bride and groom are satisfied with their event and relieved of any stress. She had every last detail planned to the minute so that our wedding events were on time and every person involved knew exactly what they were doing at any given moment - all 3 of our wedding events were executed perfectly. My now husband and I cannot thank Cyndi and her team enough for making sure the entire weekend was perfect for our guests and not allowing either of us to feel any stress at all.

Sent on 04/01/2017

Signature Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you soooo much Lakshmi and Chirag for the kind review. And most of all thank you for our friendship that grew as we planned your wedding celebration today!!! You two will always be very special to me!!

Roshni · Married on 12/17/2016

Cyndi and her team made our day as seamless as possible and exceeded all of our expectations. Throughout the planning process, Cyndi was always one step ahead on details we would not have foreseen. Her ideas and input made a world of difference. She took a load of stress off my now husband and me, which in my opinion is the best investment we made. The whole team is professional, personable, and fun to work with. Thanks Signature Weddings!!!

Signature Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Roshni and Param! We truly enjoyed helping you, your families, and guests for your wedding celebration! We wish you many blessings as Mr. and Mrs.!!

Alex · Married on 12/01/2016

Cyndi and her team were simply amazing on our wedding day. She made the day so easy for me and took care of many little issues that popped up that I never even knew about til afterwards. They were professional and had a very laid-back attitude which was much appreciated when dealing with the stress of a wedding.

Meena · Married on 11/25/2016

Don't think, first book them, and then talk. You will never regret making such an impulsive decision

A · Married on 11/25/2016

Cyndi and the rest of her team at Signature Weddings and Events helped make our wedding event so special - my family and I actually were able to enjoy the wedding and reception. They handled everything seamlessly - everything ran on time and not a single detail was overlooked.

Sent on 12/29/2016
  • I

Isha · Married on 11/05/2016

I highly recommend using Signature Weddings & Events! They made wedding planning a breeze by always being so accommodating, responsive, flexible, creative, and thinking about all the details I couldn't remember! I wouldn't change a thing!

Mona · Married on 11/05/2016

Working with Signature Weddings & Events to plan my daughter's wedding was such an enjoyable experience! I loved the staff and they were able to make our dream wedding a reality!

Satish · Married on 11/05/2016

We dealt with Ms. Cyndi Benzel and can only describe her in superlatives! She is mature, calming (important when the concerned parties are all frazzled and emotional), and anticipated our needs before we even knew we had them! She did this all with seemingly effortless efficiency - we can not recommend her more highly!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Brooke · Married on 10/29/2016

I worked with both Cyndi and Jamie for the full wedding planning services and I could not be happier with the outcome of my wedding. They were extremely professional, knowledgeable, patient and calm throughout the entire process. The day of I did not have to worry about one thing as we had gone over everything in detail multiple times to make sure that it turned out exactly the way that I had envisioned. I did not feel like I was talked in to anything that I didn't want or "bossed' into certain decisions (many of my girlfriends felt this way about their planners). Looking back I would not have changed one thing about the whole process and I have Cyndi and Jamie to thank for that! I was married at Gaylord Palms and they knew the venue inside and out. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Signature Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Brooke for your kind words. We LOVED, LOVED getting to know you and your family!!! Your wedding was beautiful and it was truly a great honor to work with you and help make your wedding celebration so special!!