113 Reviews for Signature Weddings & Events

Destination (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Non-Religious (1)
113 Signature Weddings & Events Reviews

I just wanted to take a moment to let you know how amazing Jaime was. She was on top of every little detail and executed everything flawlessly while remaining cool and collected. Our day was absolutely perfect and I attribute that to her superb level of skill and professionalism. My complete confidence in her really allowed me to live in the moment and enjoy my wedding day to the fullest.

Thank you guys for providing services above and beyond my expectations. Your company was a joy to work with

Profile Picture Krystal , 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you Cyndi and Diana for making the wedding a huge success and a fabulous memorable experience!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Eco-Friendly, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Both Cyndi and Diana literally made our special day special. Their charismatic personalities, keen sense of detail and experience definitely shined through leading up to and the weekend of our wedding! We thoroughly enjoyed working with them and so thankful they are super organized! A day and a year to remember, which I can honestly remember and enjoy thanks to all the help from Signature Weddings and Events!

Profile Picture Shea, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cyndi, from Signature Events, was the best wedding planner I could have ever found! She exceeded our expectations in every way. She truly allowed us to enjoy all our events by taking everything off our hands!

Profile Picture Neha, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Listen to Cyndi's advice. She had wonderful ideas and helped me create an incredible wedding experience. She guided me through the process and took the time to talk through all of my ideas as well. I could not be happier with the results. So many of my guests called me to tell me that it was the perfect wedding, elegant and relaxed! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture zenaida, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cyndi and her team made our day as seamless as possible and exceeded all of our expectations. Throughout the planning process, Cyndi was always one step ahead on details we would not have foreseen. Her ideas and input made a world of difference. She took a load of stress off my now husband and me, which in my opinion is the best investment we made. The whole team is professional, personable, and fun to work with. Thanks Signature Weddings!!!

Profile Picture Roshni, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cyndi and her team were simply amazing on our wedding day. She made the day so easy for me and took care of many little issues that popped up that I never even knew about til afterwards. They were professional and had a very laid-back attitude which was much appreciated when dealing with the stress of a wedding.

Profile Picture User7537268, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Don't think, first book them, and then talk. You will never regret making such an impulsive decision

Profile Picture Meena, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cyndi and the rest of her team at Signature Weddings and Events helped make our wedding event so special - my family and I actually were able to enjoy the wedding and reception. They handled everything seamlessly - everything ran on time and not a single detail was overlooked.

Profile Picture User7547721, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I highly recommend using Signature Weddings & Events! They made wedding planning a breeze by always being so accommodating, responsive, flexible, creative, and thinking about all the details I couldn't remember! I wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture Isha, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Signature Weddings & Events to plan my daughter's wedding was such an enjoyable experience! I loved the staff and they were able to make our dream wedding a reality!

Profile Picture Mona, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We dealt with Ms. Cyndi Benzel and can only describe her in superlatives! She is mature, calming (important when the concerned parties are all frazzled and emotional), and anticipated our needs before we even knew we had them! She did this all with seemingly effortless efficiency - we can not recommend her more highly!

Profile Picture User7550957, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I worked with both Cyndi and Jamie for the full wedding planning services and I could not be happier with the outcome of my wedding. They were extremely professional, knowledgeable, patient and calm throughout the entire process. The day of I did not have to worry about one thing as we had gone over everything in detail multiple times to make sure that it turned out exactly the way that I had envisioned. I did not feel like I was talked in to anything that I didn't want or "bossed' into certain decisions (many of my girlfriends felt this way about their planners). Looking back I would not have changed one thing about the whole process and I have Cyndi and Jamie to thank for that! I was married at Gaylord Palms and they knew the venue inside and out. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Cyndi and Jessica were the best! Jessica was in charge of my event and without her I don't know how it would have worked. Her knowledge of Indian weddings was fantastic and many times I did not have to even tell her what I wanted. She always followed up so you knew that she was either working on it or that it was done. She even went above and beyond her responsibilities at times so that the event would go smoothly. She kept my stress level at a minimum and there is nothing more I could have asked for!

Profile Picture Gaya, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cultural, Religious, Day-Of Coord.

The staff from signature wedding's and events were awesome! They made sure we had everything in order perfectly BEFORE our wedding. They thought of things that we would have never thought of. The staff worked very hard to make sure we had exactly the wedding that we wanted. They were easy to contact and replied quickly with answers. I can honestly say that we had zero issues on the wedding day.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cyndi was very helpful during our planning process and provided several excellent vendors for our wedding. We were very pleased with the referrals. Cyndi provided direction and suggestions when needed during the planning and day of. Everything was wonderful from beginning to end! When I walked into our ballroom, it took my breath away. Everything was set up just beautifully! Her Assistant, Jessica, was fabulous! She assisted our photographer during our Bride and Groom formals and was a pro at staging my dress. Cyndi was very attentive during the ceremony and reception to all of our guests. The day of schedule went off without a hitch. Cyndi and Jessica made our day stress free and assisted us and our guests in any way that they could. I wish I could freeze time because the night ended too quickly! I will cherish our wedding memories forever. Thank you Cyndi & Jessica! =)

Profile Picture Heather, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

My advice to any one planning a wedding or event if you choose to use signature weddings and events services you will Not be disappointed.Their attention to detail will make your wedding or event flawless. This extraordinary group will create the most unstressful day of your life! Cyndi and her team of experts will be there one on one from the beginning to the very end when the last quest leaves. Cyndi is a true magician and will make magic happen before your very eyes.You will truly have wonderful memories to last a lifetime! We used her services for our 15 year marriage renewal ceremony and reception.It was flawless and wonderful!

Profile Picture D, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cyndi and her team did an amazing job of coordinating everything for our wedding events! Cyndi worked closely with our vendors and hotel staff to make sure everything went smooth the day of our events. We can't thank her enough!!

Profile Picture User7010831, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working in the wedding industry gave me a lot of expectations for my wedding day. Cyndi managed to not only meet each expectation, she exceeded them. Signature Weddings helped with the pre planning and were the go-to on the wedding day making my job to simply to relax and enjoy the moment. I couldn't have wished for a more perfect day thanks to Cyndi!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

CyndI Benzel is the most wonderful wedding planner in the business! She is professional, encouraging, understanding, organized, and recommended the best vendors for us. She made our wedding day flow beautifully and an absolute dream! We totally recommend her!

Profile Picture Laura, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the pleasure of having signature events and planner(cyndi) for our sons wedding at TPC sawgrass Jacksonville.she did a excellent job of taking a lot of stress out from me. She was extremely helpful ,,was there all the time .event went very smoothly all because of cyndi.she took care of all the small details.i will highly recommended cyndi and her party for your wedding or any other event planning

Profile Picture Mahrukh, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Signature Weddings & Events, Inc. is a wonderful company to use. Cyndi was able to help me plan a wedding with 35 guests. I was on a very tight budget but was still able to have a beautiful wedding and reception with an amazing brunch, violinist and a photographer/videographer. I did not realize there were so many details in having even a small wedding. Cyndi helped work through all the details and was there for me though all my text messages and phone calls. I couldn't have done it without her

Profile Picture sherry, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cyndi Benzel from Signature Weddings & Events, Inc. was an amazing resource and HELP to me while planning and organizing my daughter's wedding. She met with my daughter and I several times before the wedding to make sure that she had our vision of what we had in mind for the wedding of our dreams. She also took care of all of the phone calls to the vendors confirming delivery times on the day of the actual wedding and was there to make sure that everything was PERFECT for us. She coordinated our whole "getting ready" time and space along with helping us pick out optimal picture taking spots around the church and area. Cyndi is one of those people that will go the extra mile to make your day....YOUR DAY! :)

Profile Picture Sandy, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Reception, Religious

Everything was great Thank you!

Profile Picture alyssa, 4/2/15, 4 Reviews