Signature Events by Christina Romero Reviews

23 Reviews for Signature Events by Christina Romero

• Camille

Camille · Married on 09/22/2018

Worth every penny!

Our wedding venue, Nella Terra Cellars, had a list of preferred event planners. We looked into all of the planners and decided to call Signature Events first. We spoke to Christina and knew right off the bat that we wanted to work with her. We loved her energy and had an instant connection.

On our wedding day, Christina and Samantha made sure everything looked and went the way we wanted it to. Every single detail was perfect! I was concerned we would fall behind schedule, but they kept everything on track. Everyone had a great time at our wedding! My now husband and I were able to fully enjoy the night without worrying about anything because of them.

For over a year, we worked with Christina and Samantha. They never disappointed us and were there every step of the way. They are extremely knowledgeable and responsive. I don't know what I would have done without them. So look no further and hire them now!

Thank you so much, Christina and Samantha, for helping create the BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Beassan · Married on 06/30/2018

I honestly don't know where to begin. I am SO lucky that I met Christina years ago as she had already planned a few of my cousin's/friend's weddings. I knew just from seeing my cousin's easy months of wedding planning and how smooth their wedding days went that Christina's team is the best in the business. Whether you are looking to have a simple wedding, or you have 500+ guests - Christina and her team can handle it ALL! Hiring the Sig Events team was serious business - they handle anything and everything we needed their help with. From finding venues with specific requirements, handling difficult guests, planning around religious/cultural customs and traditions, budgets, designing, unique vendors depending on your style/service you're looking for - EVERYTHING! The teams attention to detail and organization through their cloud based portal is seriously a blessing! Investing in Sig Event's services was the best money I spent throughout my entire wedding! Best for last, the amazing personalities both Christina and Samantha have - they are now friends that have turned into family. Thank you Signature Events team!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Alison · Married on 06/02/2018

Christina Romero and her team are awesome and was such a vital part of our wedding. We were planning a California wedding from Chicago and decided we needed a planner. We could not have asked for a more perfect person to plan our wedding with for 6 months. She is very friendly, great at communicating, and so supportive. She has become a part of our family, after all she has done. Anytime I had a question or concern, she was always available through text or call. She has great recommendations for vendors. Christina was present at every Google Hangout vendor meeting and played a huge role in leading the discussion. Christina made sure we stayed on track and covered every milestone. Overall, she is wonderful at communications and so pleasant to work with. Christina is passionate for her work and it clearly shows in everything she does. We never felt overly stressed about wedding planning and it was a very calm and smooth journey. She really wanted us to be stress free, happy, and just to enjoy being engaged. She also goes the extra mile for her clients. For us, she flew out to Chicago to help me select my wedding gown and help my husband get fitted for his tux! She did this at no extra cost, and ultimately wanted to support us and to helped us get the perfect outfits. We also had Christina and her team help design part of our wedding. Christina really has an eye for designing beautiful weddings within a given budget. She is super receptive to feedback and changed the design plan according to our opinions. On the day of our wedding, Christina was there with us the entire day and worked behind the scenes to make sure everything ran smoothly. Christina and her team are the secret to our successful wedding. In the end, our wedding was a dream come true. It was so beautiful, and we had so many compliments about our wedding. In the future, if we were to plan another large celebration, we would love to work with Christina and her team again.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Aleida · Married on 09/16/2017

Without Christina, our wedding would have been completely different and I would have been filled with anxiety and stress. Christina was no doubt the best decision we made. Consider this part of self-care - you want to enjoy your wedding and your relatives and friends, without Christina's coordination, my wife and I wouldn't have been able to enjoy ourselves as much. She and Samantha helped us to coordinate our contracts, vendors, timeline, make difficult decisions, manage stress, and just overall take care of us. Working with Christina was a breeze - the communication really picks up a lot when you get closer to your date. We live in NYC and would have conference calls with Christina and Samantha. It worked great! The day of our wedding was spectacular. Every single guest said that our event was so smooth and beautiful.

My favorite parts of hiring Christina: she has a great laugh, she's energized by challenges and is solution focused, she worked well with our mixing of cultures, she holds herself to a high standard and people in the business know her, and she just gets things done. Christina is also very passionate about weddings. Her excitement made me excited. We wanted to be sure that we matched with a person that could understand our different families and be LGBTQ friendly, and Christina met all of that and more. Christina not only fit our tight budget, but also understood where we were coming from on making sure we didn't overspend on anything else or leave any money on the table with other vendors. She really went above and beyond.

I would hire Christina and her team again for any other event. She knows what she is doing and makes sure that you are cared for well. If you're still considering a planner, my biggest recommendation is that you must get one and Christina is the best.

Sent on 11/16/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 07/29/2016

Christina is AMAZING!!! She was so helpful in making our day absolutely perfect. If anything went wrong, I have no idea. Everything ran smoothly, and she went above and beyond to make sure it did.

She knows what she's doing and is great at it!

Thanks so much for making our day perfect!!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Shannon · Married on 06/18/2016

Christina planned our wedding, and it was amazing! It went so smoothly, and I attribute almost every compliment we received to her and her assistant Kayla. I found it difficult to use yelp to find a planner (or any wedding vendor for that matter) because all of them seem to have 4-5 stars. I interviewed several planners, but her personality won us over (plus I found her to be very reasonable). BEST money I ever spent. She/they went above and beyond what was in our contract. We used almost every vendor she recommended, and we had great experiences with all.

I booked her for the partial planning (I needed more than just the month of, and I didn't want to spend money for the full package, although it would've been worth it too). I have a low anxiety threshold, and she/they relieved so much stress by taking on extra stuff, being my therapist at times, and being so organized. She/they are professional, compassionate, and experienced (I liked that she had experience with multi-cultural weddings, as ours had many persian elements and personalities).

When I would tell people Christina was my planner people would say "you're in great hands", and they were right. She is truly dedicated to her job and clients. Besides successfully pulling off events, she is ultra friendly, and it's hard not to develop a personal relationship with her when you go through the traumatic experience of planning a wedding (they did most of the work, though).

Sent on 08/25/2016

Jon · Married on 08/25/2012

Without Christina our wedding would not have been a success.

Sent on 12/05/2012

lily · Married on 11/20/2011

we love Christina! & her team which includes her own personal assistant, the hubby. She's efficient and truly worked for our wedding and not anyone else. i was impressed and even my mother in law took note. having attended weddings done by other wedding planners, i can safely say Christina did an outstanding job. she remembered the hairpin that i dropped and forgot about at the reception venue ... when i woke up it was in my bathroom :).

Sent on 11/28/2011
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2011

Not only did I get a wedding coordinator when I hired Christina, I got a lifetime friend. Christina was warm and friendly from the beginning and we instantly connected.

I was so stressed with all the details of the wedding, and Christina stepped in immediately and eased my fears. My only regret was not finding her sooner!

She was organized and helpful and made the whole process much less stressful. Christina went above and beyond all my expecations. She took care of all the extra details and even won over my entire family.

Before the wedding, she came and picked up my favors took them to the hotel and got everything set up.

I can't thank Christina enough for all her help and for making my wedding stress free and beautiful.

Sent on 02/12/2012

Mary · Married on 06/25/2011

Christina is a saint and a miracle worker! I used her for day-of services, and she went above and beyond in assisting me with making sure my wedding day went smoothly. She absolutely provides exceptional value and does way more work than she is contracted for! I would recommend her to everyone needing help, whether it be for day-of services or full blown planning.

Sent on 11/12/2011

Patricia · Married on 06/18/2011

Christina did a fantastic job. My wedding was perfectly beautiful. She was very perfessional and attentive. She took care of everything. We loved her. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/12/2011

Maureen · Married on 04/30/2011

Christina and her team were fantastic to work with. Originally, when I hired Christina I thought I would only need her to help with coordinating events during the day of the wedding, but her experience, connections and advice throughout the planning process helped us to create the perfect wedding.

Even for the most organized bride, there are things that pop up but Christina's experience in event planning will help you avoid those tricky problems. For example, she will send you all the documents to create your time line for the photographer, DJ, venue, rehearsal and pre-wedding tasks. However, your job isn't finished once that is filled out.

You and Christina will need to work with all the vendors to tweak the time line so that it suits everyone. Here is where Christina's experience is priceless. She will work with your vendors as the main point of contact to manage those time lines. Then on the day of your wedding as you're enjoying the sangria and appetizers, she is busy behind the scenes dealing with all those issues like why all the appetizers aren't being distributed or switching the toasts until after your twilight pictures. She is thinking 10 steps ahead of you and your vendors.

If I could give any new bride one piece of advice it would be this: hire a wedding planner and hire Christina.

Sent on 05/19/2011

Mikiko · Married on 10/23/2010

Christina did more than we asked for! Although she was a "day-of" coordinator, she went to see all our venders in person in advance, to get decoration supplies and to provide us detailed ideas. It was also educational as this is our first marriage and we weren't quite sure about the etiquette and rules. She covered it all and worked for us with very generous heart. We can't imagine our wedding without her. She is the best!

Sent on 11/16/2010

Laura · Married on 09/11/2010

Elegant Occasions was the best decision I have ever made. Before Elegant Occasions I had trouble finding and booking a vendor. It was frustrating and discouraging. After signing on with Christina Romero at Elegant Occasions, with in a week I had my vendor and everything after that fell in to place. My husband and I are very grateful for all her hard work and the great job she and all her team did in executing our wedding vision. Thank you Christina!

Sent on 10/15/2010

Mark · Married on 09/10/2010

none

Sent on 02/05/2011

Mary · Married on 02/13/2010

Christina from Elegant Occasions was a great find! She is extremely knowledgeable about the wedding industry and she had a lot of great advice for us. Christina is very organized and responsive. We hired her for day-of services, but she goes above and beyond to help with the details before the day (for example, she priced out a variety of different options on wedding candles and bulk votive holders on our behalf). Christina attended our church rehearsal the day before the wedding and was very professional in dealing with both of our families and the various vendors. Compared to other coordinators in the Bay Area that provide day-of services, Elegant Occasions is extremely cost beneficial. Overall, we really enjoyed how friendly and down-to-earth Christina is and would highly recommend Elegant Occasions. Thanks!

Sent on 02/16/2010
  • O

Stella · Married on 10/02/2009

Christina was my "day of" wedding coordinator. Listen to me ladies, if you aren't planning on going the whole way with a full time wedding coordinator, at least look at Christina for the day of your wedding.
    I'm a natural worrier, and I would have had the most stressful day ever if Christina hadn't been there to make sure everything ran smoothly. And seriously, she did more than just day-of stuff. She referred me to some pretty great vendors and got me some great deals - she sure knows how to bargain with the vendors! I loved it!
    The biggest thing that she did for us was we had our photographer come a little later so that we could get more shots towards the end of the night, and as a result, we didn't have him around to shoot the 'getting ready' pictures. Well, what do we see that day? Christina brought 2 photographers that she knew to take the pictures for free! I almost burst into tears, it was such a sweet thing that she did... she is truly a great person and she will help you have a fabulous wedding day! She really does go above and beyond. If I had to do it all over again, I would hire her again in a heartbeat! Thank you Christina for making our day even more special!

Sent on 02/10/2010

Rosemarie · Married on 08/21/2009

Thanks to our wedding planner planing a last minute destination wedding it was a task. It was one of the best weddings I've ever been to, and it was my wedding. If your looking for someone that's professional and loves what the do I highly recommend Elegant Occasions. Not only a beautiful wedding of your dreams but you'll gain a friend as well.

Rosemarie Cisneroz
    San Jose, CA

Sent on 01/19/2010

Michael & Elizabeth · Married on 06/21/2009

Christina is great. She helped us out with a lot of things. She's very caring and a nice person to deal with. You won't regret working with her.

Sent on 08/11/2009

carla · Married on 05/08/2009

Christina Romero of Elegant Occasions was a pleasure to work with, and she exceeded even our high expectations. She promised us a worry free evening, and that's exactly what we got. Christina worked tirelessly to make sure everything went off without a hitch, and she really leaves no detail unattended. To be able to enjoy your wedding day, and not worry about a thing, there is no better gift that a married couple could ask for. I highly recommend Elegant Occasions.

Sent on 06/25/2009

Hayung · Married on 03/14/2009

Christina was wonderful to work with. She helped me through a chaotic wedding planning and helped me get started in areas I didn't have the energy for. She was truly a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/08/2009

Valentino · Married on 07/26/2008

Elegant Occasions was the second best part of our wedding. Taking second place after the occasion itself.
    Christina Romero was geared towards making our wedding a fun, exciting, pleasant, and satisfying event. Which she was able to accomplish by both active and reflective listening.
    Understanding what we wanted, she was able to harvest our thoughts into a reality, and it showed in all of our guest's joy!
    Valentino & Sarah Loyola

Sent on 04/09/2009

Gina · Married on 05/02/2010

Christina is very organized and thorough.

Sent on 05/29/2010